The Time in my Hands Ch. 05

Story Info
Anette's journey ends, will she return home?
6.4k words
4.74
5.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE TIME IN MY HANDS 5 - ANETTE'S FATE - CONCLUSION

As soon as I wake up I sit down at my desk to continue Anette's story in my diary, it has turned into a long story and has taken me longer than expected, but I intend to finish it before lunch.

Diary of a Time Traveller - 5th Entry - Anette's Fate - Conclusion

After half an hour of bland chatter, Marco gets up, 'It is time for business, my good friend, your slaves can accompany Livia and bathe while they play with my pet, the trip has been long and they will be tired;' he says making a sign to Livia who gets up and grabs the leash of the masked slave.

Riaza and Talia get up to follow Livia, but when she is about to do so Anette touches her shoulder to make her stop, 'You will stay attending to both of us;' I order her.

When we are left alone, Marco approaches Anette and helps her up, 'I guess you know who I am and that you recognized the masked slave;' he tells her in English.

Anette does not answer following my orders, 'You may speak freely;' I tell her.

'Yes Master; you are Stephen Thomas III, former president of the World Union, who died a year ago in a car accident;' Anette answers in a trembling voice, 'And the masked slave is Cynthia, the person who had me kidnapped and brought here;' she adds showing hatred in her voice.

'It's all correct slave, although here you must call me Marco;' she tells him pinching her tits, 'She's all fire like you told me;' Stephen tells me, 'If you ever want to sell her I'll be happy to buy her from you, she'll make a nice pet for Livia;' he adds ignoring Anette's gaze.

'Your Master is a bad boy;' Marco says to Anette, 'He plays both sides, he has charged Wally for kidnapping you for Cynthia, and for kidnapping Cynthia to sell her to him, he has charged me to sell Cynthia to me to get back at Wally, and in a few months he will charge Wally again for giving Cynthia back to him, if it wasn't that I forgive him everything for getting me Livia, I would be very angry with him;' he adds smiling at me.

I get up and head for the door leaving Anette alone with Marco, 'Tonight you are his;' I say before closing the door, 'I hope I don't get any complaints from you.'

I step into an adjoining bedroom and from a secret peephole watch as Marco releases his cock and brings it close to Anette's mouth, who without hesitation takes it into her mouth. I leave the viewpoint knowing that Anette will not let me down and head to the room where my other slaves are waiting for me.

As I enter the room I find Livia in the middle of the room with a whip in her hand, both Riaza and Talia are chained from the ceiling and show whip marks on their bodies, not far from them is Cynthia impaled on a wooden post. As Livia goes to unload a new blow on Talia I grab the whip and pull her towards me.

'Who do you think you are to whip my slaves without my permission,' I tell her pulling the whip from her hand, 'You are going to pay dearly for this;' I add throwing her to the ground and tearing off her clothes.

I chain Livia's hands and feet to the floor forcing her to be on all fours, when she is well restrained, I untie Riaza and Talia, 'You can do whatever you want with the chained whore while I punish this slut, later she will be yours;' I tell them pointing to Cynthia.

While I hit Livia's ass with a riding crop I don't worry about what Riaza and Talia are doing with Cynthia, only when I start to hear screams and moans I look at them and smile as I watch them fucking Cynthia both at the same time with huge ivory dildos.

When I get tired of spanking Livia I reach behind her and bring two of my fingers to her ass, 'I see Marco doesn't use this hole here too much;' I tell her stretching her asshole with my fingers, 'I seem to remember you didn't like being fucked around there;' I add pulling my fingers out, to replace them with my cock.

Livia's ass squeezes my cock as if I were still a virgin, and I keep thrusting ignoring her cries until all my cock is inside, the tight slave's tight asshole opens to my passage slowly squeezing my cock in such a way that I can't help but cum in just a few minutes. When I pull out of Livia's ass, Riaza and Talia are still fucking Cynthia, but as soon as I signal them they quickly turn to Livia for revenge for the whipping. I leave the room knowing that the proud slave is going to take away a lesson that will take a long time to forget.

As I join Marco for breakfast I can see the hateful looks Livia is giving both Riaza and Talia for the night before, and Anette who is servicing Marco's cock.

Marco has been so enchanted with Anette that he has given her a beautiful gold and gemstone bracelet that now adorns his forearm and wants to buy it from me at any price, before he can answer a messenger from the senate asks to see Marco to deliver a letter.

Marcus reads the letter and rises in fright, 'I have to leave Rome;' he tells me, 'Not being able to attend the auction, I will return for the feast afterwards, if you don't mind preparing it for me;' he asks me as he prepares for departure.

'It will be a pleasure to prepare for your return;' I reply, 'I am sure Livia will be glad to help me prepare for it;' I add.

As soon as Marco leaves the villa I give notice to the guards to come at once, as soon as they arrive, I address them, 'Arrest Livia and lock her in the dungeon, you may use her mouth all you want, but you may not fuck her;' I order them.

Livia struggles and struggles, looking to the other slaves for help, but they all ignore her pleas. With the issue of Livia closed, I give various orders to Riaza and Talia about the party and decide to walk around Rome for a while accompanied by Anette.

As we walk around Rome, Anette can't stop looking at the forums, the temples, the domus of the merchants, everything catches her attention and she can't help but behave as if she were a tour guide explaining everything to me without realizing that I have visited Rome on numerous occasions.

Only when we pass through the market area, where in several makeshift stalls, dozens of slaves are displayed for sale, Anette keeps silent. Seeing the slaves laden in chains, dirty, with whip marks on their bodies, and traces of dried semen in their pussies from the numerous rapes, she realizes how lucky she has been.

'Thank you Master;' she says to me ducking her head.

'Thank you for what;' I tell her

'For not treating your slaves like animals;' she answers me.

I don't answer Anette, I approach one of the stalls and for 10 denarii I buy a young woman captured in Gaul, although she has nice tits, her body is completely covered with mud and dirt and between her thighs you can see traces of semen and her virginal blood.

Hooking a leash to the iron collar of my new slave I go to one of the baths of the city, I order Anette to wait for me outside and I enter with the slave in the baths, seconds later I go out alone and continue walking with Anette through the streets of Rome.

After walking for several hours we return to the baths, and this time I do enter with Anette, a beautiful naked slave greets us and greets us with a bow, 'Welcome Master, are you going to need a slave to attend you, or will you use your own slave;' she asks me.

'I will use my own slave, besides a few hours ago I brought another slave to be prepared for me, take her to my bath in half an hour;' I tell the naked slave.

We enter the bath building and the first thing we see is a huge covered courtyard

with two dozen slaves placed on pillories, most with one or two men fucking them.

'The men let their slaves or even their escorts free here during the time they are in the baths, anyone can use them during the time they are here;'

'Why do they do that Master;' Anette asks me.

'It's their way of paying to have some of the bath slaves attend to them;' I answer her, 'The bath slaves are slaves chosen and trained to work here, I'm sure several of the slaves sold tomorrow will end up here;' I continue to explain to her.

I pull Anette aside as I see several men arrive, I decide to wait a while and see Anette's reaction to what she is about to witness. Two men arrive together each with a slave and place them on their respective pillories, one of them places a mask on his slave before joining his partner and heading to a door where two of the slave girls from the baths are waiting for them.

'That Master does not allow oral use;' I tell Anette as I stand behind her and bring a hand to her pussy to masturbate her.

The next couple that enters, they are a fairly young couple, as they get closer it becomes obvious that this is a free woman who wants to experience bondage with her boyfriend, 'I'm really turned on by this;' I hear her say to the woman. 'Put me in the pillory and fuck me quick before someone comes and sees us;' she adds undressing.

When the woman has finished undressing I cannot help noticing her and calculating what I could get for her at auction, it is a detour I have as a slave merchant, but in the case of the young woman before me, prepared in condition I could get between three and four thousand denarii for her.

The young man fastens his girlfriend to the pillory and places a mask forcing a ring gag in her mouth, 'I'm sorry honey, but you have your fantasy of slavery and I have a fantasy of enjoying the attentions of a bath slave, I hope you have a good time;' he tells her heading for the doors of the baths.

I stop masturbating Anette and approach the young woman who has just been placed in the pillory, I remove her mask mask so she can see everything that is going on; 'You will have more fun this way;' I tell her circling the pillory to place myself behind her and begin to fuck her in a fast way. 'You're going to make an excellent slave when your boyfriend forgets to pick you up;' I tell her before

cumming in her pussy.

I signal Anette to come over and kneel down to clean the young girl's pussy, 'Take her to her first slave orgasm;' I order her.

As Anette cleans up the remains of my cum and begins to play with the young woman's clit , I continue speaking, 'Many free women end up enslaved here, some by accident as is going to happen to this slut, but others are brought here tricked and left to be enslaved.'

My words only excite the young woman even more, causing her to cum in Anette's mouth within a couple of minutes.

I make my way with Anette to the bathroom area, and we enter a small private room, there a guard awaits us with a slave girl by his side, 'Perfect, we have my new pet here;' I say to Anette signaling the guard to leave.

'Do you recognize this slave;' I ask Anette as I undress and go into the toilets.

'No Master;' she answers me taking a closer look at the slave, 'I have never seen her

before.'

'You are wrong Anette; you have seen her two hours ago when I bought her for 10 denarii;' I tell her making Anette look surprised.

'Strip and stand next to her;' I order Anette, 'Then undress her.'

Anette obeys me instantly, and immediately I have in front of me two naked slave girls, only the red markings of the Gallic slave girl differentiate them.

'You understand what I want to explain to you;' I say to Anette, who shakes her head affirmatively.

'You are animals both of you, beautiful animals that's for sure, I sell valuable goods and that's why I take care to take care of you and treat you well, to increase your value;' I explain to Anette, 'What the future owners of the slaves I sell do with them, is none of my business. Learn this well in case I ever decide to sell you or you somehow end up again as a slave;' I tell Anette signaling her to go into the bathroom bringing the Gallic slave also.

Over the next few hours we spend in the baths, Anette is much quieter and more submissive than usual, working harder to please me. The Gallic slave by the name of Amelie, pleasantly surprises me, showing ample sexual skills, and a desire to please.

As we get dressed, the maids in the bathrooms are beginning to light the torches on the walls, as we walk out into the courtyard through which we enter there are barely half a dozen young women left in the pillories, among them as I expected the young woman who fucks me earlier.

We approach her and I find her covered in semen, her mask is white from the remains, and both her ass and pussy have thick white remains coming out. I send Anette to fetch one of the bathroom attendants while I stand in front of the young woman and remove her mask and ring gag.

'Please don't fuck me anymore, my boyfriend is going to come get me and get me out of here;' she pleads with me.

'Your boyfriend has been out of the baths for hours;' I tell her, 'And if he remembers you tomorrow, I don't think he wants to see again a slut who has been fucked by a dozen men as if she were a common slave;' I add to humiliate her.

As soon as I finish speaking, Anette returns accompanied by one of the bath attendants and two slaves carrying a brazier.

Without exchanging a word, I hand a bag of coins to the attendant and I place myself behind the young woman, one of the slaves hands me a branding iron that I place against the young woman's thigh, making her scream. Once the young woman is branded, the slaves free her from the pillory, chaining her hands behind her back and placing a gag and a slave collar on her.

It is too late to return to Marco's villa, so I decide to spend the night in one of the inns I know in the city, as I head there accompanied by Anette and leading the two new slaves by a leash, I smile at the thought that for 300 denarii I have acquired two slaves that I could sell for more than 7,000 denarii, although I will not sell them, they will be the perfect gift for Marco not to be angry about what I have prepared for the party.

The next two days I have to dedicate to the auction and the preparations for the party in the villa and I barely have time to enjoy all my slaves. The auction is a complete success, the sale price of all the slaves far exceeds the price obtained just a month ago at the auction in Capua, and I feel satisfied knowing that all of them have ended up in the hands of owners who appreciate beauty and take good care of their property.

I return to Marco's villa just an hour before the beginning of the party and I dedicate that time to check that everything is ready, the party will be attended by almost two hundred guests (about one hundred and forty men, some of them accompanied by their wives, relatives and even some daughters who have just come of age and want to enjoy the famous orgies organized by Marco); twenty domestic slaves will be in charge of serving the meals helped by twenty slaves, all of them will also attend any request of the guests, as the party goes on, twenty pleasure slaves will appear to delight the guests, during the whole party there will be all kinds of shows to entertain the public.

Amelie and Irene, will wait in a bedroom at the end of the party and will only appear if necessary, Livia and Cynthia are already waiting in their assigned positions for the party; Riaza and Talia are finishing dressing and make-up for their performance, and Anette dressed in a sensual red silk gown embroidered in gold awaits my signal to accompany me to the party.

I join Marco outside the door of the hall hosting the party, when we walk through the door all the guests are waiting for us, applauding as they see us enter. Marco lies on the triclinium presiding over the party with the two Carthaginian nobles I brought from Pompeii chained at his feet, I lie on another triclinium next to him with Anette at my feet.

'I see you have bought some of my wares;' I say to Marcus.

'I can't wait to show them to old Cato;' Marco says to me, 'He will pay me whatever he asks for possessing two Carthaginian bitches of noble birth, by the way I don't see Livia or Cynthia here;' he comments to me.

'They are preparing their performance at the party;' I reply smiling.

In no time, the naked slaves, the abundant wine drugged with aphrodisiacs and the erotic shows I have prepared have heated up the atmosphere, and many of the guests have started to fuck the domestic slaves. The older women who know what goes on at these parties have mostly left on their way home, although some have unnoticed and left the room accompanied by a slave. The younger ones are getting carried away by lust and are fucking in public with the slaves or with some of the guests.

Two hours after the start of the party, the pleasure slaves make their presence known, following my orders instead of attending to the male guests, they focus on the women at the party, an hour later there are barely half a dozen female guests left at the party.

I sound a gong to silence the party and announce one of the main shows, at my signal two slave girls with their golden painted bodies make an appearance and start dancing sensually in front of everyone, only I know that the slave girls are Riaza and Talia. Soon the erotic dance has turned into a lesbian show in which the two slaves play with their bodies pulling out one orgasm after another until they fall exhausted on the marble of the great hall.

As Riaza and Talia recover from their orgasm and receive the applause of the guests, I get up and stand next to them, 'If any of our young guests would like to enjoy the skills of our two beautiful slaves step forward;' I announce to the guests.

The four young women remaining among the guests quickly stand up to approach me, 'Perfect, four beautiful young women who want to play with our slave girls;' I announce to the audience, 'Join the slave girls and the guards, I assure you it will be an unforgettable experience.'

I wait for Riaza, Talia and the four young women to leave the room before I continue speaking, 'I hope you are enjoying everything I have prepared following the orders of our host;' I say pointing to Marco, who receives the applause of the guests.

'If you are able to separate yourselves for a few moments from the beautiful slave girls accompanying us and following me, we will enjoy the final show of the party;' I announce to the guests before the large doors leading to the garden open.

I walk through the gates with Anette, Marco and the Carthaginian slave girls at my side, followed by the remaining guests, when we reach the garden, the guests again begin to applaud at the sight of what we have prepared; 'About two dozen picotas are placed in the garden, each with a masked slave girl attached to it, all the slave girls have a ring gag in their mouths and are escorted by two huge Nubian slaves behind them.

'As slave owners, we all know that it is important to breed our slaves to increase our wealth, these slaves will be bred by our selected stallions and then by any of the guests who wish;' I announce causing the guests to erupt in cheers, applause and congratulations intended for Marco.

'I recognize many of those women;' Marco says approaching me, 'One of them is Cynthia and the others are some of the party guests;' he adds with a serious gesture.

When I think Marco is angry, he gives me a tight hug, 'You're a fucking bastard Jess, I can't wait to see the look on all those assholes' faces when they see they've been fucking their wives and daughters;' he tells me signaling for the studs to start fucking the slave girls.

The stifled screams of the slaves as they feel their pussies pierced by the huge black cocks echo in the room, although soon their mouths are filled by the cocks of the guests. I ring the gong again and several slave girls enter with trays full of rings, chains and jewelry to adorn the slave girls.

'You may adorn the slaves as you please while you fuck them;' he communicated to the crowd.

At the moment the guest who is not fucking one of the slaves of the party, or one of the women attached to the pillories, is too busy piercing the nipples, navel, nose or tongue of one of them, other guests take out their cocks for a few moments to pierce and adorn the clitoris and vaginal lips.

12