The Time in my Hands Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite having the two Carthaginian slaves at his disposal, Marco has left them in my care and keeps jumping from pillory to pillory, fucking and ringing their occupants.

Again I sound the gong, and several slaves enter with four braziers and their branding irons, 'As you can see some of these bitches are still unbranded, we don't want them to escape, you can brand them personally if you wish;' I tell them.

In just five minutes all the women in the picotas have their slave brand, some on their thighs, some on their backs and some on their bellies above their cunts.

Before the end of the show, Riaza and Talia arrive in the garden, each of them dragging two masked slave girls with their bodies painted gold by a chain.

I smile at how quickly they have processed the four guests who just an hour ago left the room accompanying them, 'As we did not have enough picotas for all our brood mares, we have adorned these four for you, but you may do with them as you wish, starting with branding them as slaves;' I tell the guests.

Talia and Riaza sit next to me next to Anette, and Marco, who has stopped moving among the picotas and is enjoying the mouths of the two Carthaginian slaves. I let another half hour of the orgy pass before I get up next to Marco and the five slaves, who have been given instructions on what to do.

We separate and begin to remove the masks from all the slaves chained to the pillories and the four golden painted slaves, Marco has posted two dozen hidden guards in the garden in case they have to protect us from the guests, but to our surprise nothing happens.

The guest who sees his wife being fucked by another, begins to fuck harder the slave he is with, I see a guest who discovers that he is fucking his daughter's mouth, who instead of withdrawing, stands behind her and begins to fuck her pussy.

When the party ends and the slaves are freed from the pillories, they all end up with a necklace around their necks, the women are dragged naked by their husbands, the fathers join together to exchange their daughters, and at least half a dozen women, including the four painted in gold are abandoned in the garden, disowned by their families and whose fate will now be to be sold at the next auction.

In barely an hour all the guests have left the party, and only two slaves of the ones used in the pillories are still in the garden, Cynthia and Livia, both slaves are covered with semen and show their new adornments: Cynthia who already had her nipples and clitoris ringed now sports new rings on her vaginal lips, her tongue and her nose, Livia who until now had been cared for and pampered by Marco, sports a gold chain that forming a triangle, crosses her nipples and her clitoris to fasten on her navel.

5 Months later

I have not returned to Rome since the party, that same morning as soon as the first rumors about what happened at the party began to circulate around the city, I left Rome in the company of Riaza, Talia and Anette, on my way to Capua; Marco has too much power for anyone to try anything against him, but I did not want to take any risk. In the end I gave Marco the last two slaves I acquired, Amelie and Irene, I was not going to be able to take care of them as they deserved and at that moment I had no doubt that Cynthia and Livia were going to be displaced.

I am traveling alone in the company of Anette, without any luggage, I am only going to spend a few hours in Rome, and for the rest of the trip I don't need any luggage.

When we arrive at Marco's villa, we are greeted by Amelie, who accompanies us to the room where our host awaits us, when we enter Anette and I smile at the sight of Irene riding Marco's cock with an incipient belly; we remain silent watching them until Marco cums in Irene's pussy at the same time that Irene reaches orgasm.

As soon as Irene recovers from her orgasm and sees us, she runs out to us and hugs us both, giving us a passionate kiss with Anette, as Irene moves away from us, I miss her slave collar, but I prefer not to say anything. Marco has dressed in a robe before approaching us and greeting us.

'You have seen well Jess;' he tells me, 'Irene no longer wears a necklace, a week after the feast I sold the two Carthaginian slaves to old Cato for 50,000 denarii, and I kept Irene and Amelie, I fell in love with Irene and when she became pregnant I decided to free her and marry her, the child born will be my heir;' he explains grabbing Irene and pressing her against him.

'I also wanted to free Amelie, but she didn't want to accept;' Marco explains to us.

I look for Amelie with my eyes and do not find her in the bedroom, 'She has gone to look for Cynthia;' Marco tells me.

Minutes later Amelie reappears dragging behind her two slaves on all fours, one of them masked and both in an advanced state of pregnancy, Cynthia I recognize immediately, Marco has kept the ornaments she received the day of the party. Livia who is the other slave I find it much harder to recognize, her body is full of tattoos, and the rings on her nose, her nipples and her clitoris are huge.

'I'm waiting for her to give birth, to send her to her father with the bastard in her arms and let him do with her as he pleases;' Marco tells me, before indicating to Irene to leave the room taking Amelie and Livia with her.

As soon as we are alone, Marco switches to speaking English, 'So you're coming home;' he says to Anette, 'I always thought you would end up deciding to stay in Rome and Jess would give you to me;' he adds giving her a tender hug.

'This is not the Rome I imagined;' replies Anette, 'Mine was more romantic, this is more cruel, more savage;' she finishes saying.

I shake Marco's hand and I think I see a tear in his eye, 'When will I see you again;' he asks.

I place myself between Anette and Cynthia and program the control clock to return to my time, before pressing the button, I raise my head to answer Marco, 'I am a time traveler, maybe I will return tomorrow, or maybe I returned yesterday, I may even be knocking on your door right now;' I tell him smiling before disappearing.

When we reappear after the jump I immediately check that we are on the correct date, November 15, 2341, six months and three days after I jumped together with Anette into the past, I help both Anette and Cynthia to get up, I remove the mask from her face.

'Where are we?' she asks me in a daze.

'You're back in the year 2431, it's been seven months since we saw each other on the beach, I'm going to give you back to your stepfather to do with you as he wishes;' I tell her injecting her with a sleeping pill so I can handle her better.

'This is one of my safe houses, there are women's clothes in the closet and ten thousand dollars in the top dresser drawer;' I tell Anette, 'You can stay as long as you need to here, it will take me a week to get back.'

I throw Cynthia over my shoulder and leave the apartment before Anette can say anything, deciding to drive the eight hours to Wally's mansion and conclude this matter as soon as possible.

I park in the driveway of Wally's main house, but before I head to the pool area where he's waiting for me, I completely cover Cynthia from head to toe, hook a leash to her collar and pull her in. Cynthia is completely drugged and unable to disobey my commands, in five minutes we arrive in front of Wally.

The picture is not much different from seven months ago, Maggie and Kate are kneeling at Wally's feet, although today there are two more slaves: the twins Thais and Norma. Wally rises as he did that time, but this time the greeting is colder and limited to a handshake.

'Did you find Cynthia;' he asks me.

I don't answer Wally, I simply pull the chain of the slave I carry next to me, when she is next to me I loosen the cloth that covers her uncovering her naked body.

'What the hell happened to her' Wally screams, Wally's scream is joined by the screams of the four slave girls present, although I could swear Maggie and Kate exchange a smirk.

'I drugged her to bring her here;' I reply to Wally, 'In a few hours the effects will wear off, as for her pregnancy, her owner has kept her masked all this time and used her as a whore in his palace orgies, he has no idea how many times he fucked her;' I keep telling Wally lying through my teeth, I know from Marco that no one has touched her since the night of the party, but maybe this way Wally will decide to give her up and release her.

'I've never fucked a pregnant slut;' Wally says surprising me, 'Sit down and enjoy one of my slaves, I don't think you've tried Thais yet.'

'Sorry Wally, it has taken me weeks to get Cynthia free, for the first time I think I need a few days off;' I lie again to Wally.

Wally nods and hands me a check for twenty million dollars, when I see the amount and go to say something, Wally stops me, 'You've earned every last dollar, the twins are as good a fuck as Maggie or Kate, and if Cynthia didn't end up in my hands sooner it's my fault, enjoy the money;' he tells me pulling Cynthia's chain to take her next to the twins.

I get in the car to go back to the apartment, but as I start up I remember that I have left Anette there, and I stop the engine, look at Wally's check and am about to tear it up, but in the end decide that I have a better use for it.

I return to the apartment to find that Anette is gone, she has taken the money and $100 for a cab and disappeared. The next few days I try to locate her without success, she has changed her phone number and left her student apartment, it is clear that she does not want to see me again and I give up trying to find her, as a last contact I send her a check for ten million dollars to do with as she wishes.

I spend the next few days locked up at home without talking to anyone, only a message on the private line where they contact me for orders gets me going. I don't know who the person who wants to do the job is, but she comes recommended by several important clients.

I meet her in some offices downtown, and I am surprised to find that my client is a beautiful redhead in her twenties, she shakes my hand very formally and hands me an envelope, the first thing I see when I open the envelope is a check for ten million dollars and the second a picture of Anette.

As soon as I see the picture I understand what is going on, and looking at the redhead I give her an order, 'On display bitch;'

The redhead stands up on her feet taking off her coat, revealing she is wearing nothing underneath, she gets on her knees sticking out her tits and places her hands on her thighs, but not before removing a device from her neck and showing her real face.

'What is the meaning of this Anette? I ask her, 'I came back to the apartment as soon as I left Cynthia and you were gone, I tried to reach you and you ignored me, and now you set this up;' I tell her angrily.

'I'm sorry Master;' Anette tells me starting to cry, 'I waited until the last moment for you to decide to stay with me and not return me to my time, when you did I was very angry with you and decided I never wanted to see you again;' Anette continues to tell me.

'I want to be your slave!' she shouts at me breaking her posture.

'I can send you back to Rome if you want, but you can't be my slave, it's just a passing place for me;' I tell her wiping the tears from her cheeks.

'You heard my answer to Marco, that is not the Rome I imagined, I will be your slave in the place and time you want;' Anette suddenly lets go of me.

I lift Anette off the floor and bend her over the desk table, I undress without letting her sit up and positioning myself behind her I shove my cock into her ass in one stroke making her scream in pain, 'Fuck Anette, your ass is still as tight as the first time I fucked it;' I tell her without stopping thrusting.

As soon as I cum in Anette's ass I get dressed and grab her by the waist pulling her to me, I press the control on my watch and we jump in time to the place and time where I have set up my base of operations.

This time Anette barely gets dizzy with the jump, and as soon as she looks out the window she realizes where we are, 'Venice!' she shouts with joy trying to lean out the window.

I hold Anette just before she leans out the window and someone sees her, 'Easy Anette, there are a few things I have to explain to you before everything, but first I want you to meet the rest of the house slaves you will have to share me with;' I tell her making her angry at my words.

I ring a bell, and at once there is a knock at the door, I give permission to enter and three naked young women come in and kneel on the floor. Two of them recognize Anette at once and have to make an effort to keep still.

'Anette, these are three of my harem slaves, Rose, Riaza and Talia, they will teach you your duties in the palace;' I say to Anette.

'My beautiful slaves;' I say addressing the three kneeling young women, 'This is Anette, a new addition to the harem.'

I leave the bedroom leaving the four slaves alone and smile as I hear the cries of Talia, Riaza and Anette as they are reunited.

I close the diary bringing Anette's story to an end, and I can't help but think that even though my harem has grown quite a bit, Anette and Rose are two of my favorite slaves, probably because besides being from my time, which allows me to talk about certain things with them they were two of the first slaves I moved to my Palace in Venice.

Writing this part of my diary has brought back fond memories and I slowly make my way to my bedrooms, knowing that naked on the bed Anette, Riaza and Talia are waiting for me.

12