All Comments on 'The Time of My Life'

by NickyFaulkes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantasy

Unbelievable but funny and well written.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Good

Very hot sex although I found it too long to read in one sitting. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Woah!

One of the best stories here! Good work mate!

RedHead*MuseRedHead*Museabout 15 years ago
"Time of My Life" = Good Times!

First a reminder to the commenter on the length of the story = this is categorized as novel/novella, not a short story.

Brilliant writing - the best I've read so far in the contest; very impressive techy details; great hot & creative sex; believable & likable characters & plot; witty; engaging.

One little criticism is that it could have used proofreading & editing for spelling & sentence construction where there are words missing &/or mixed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

The best erotic story I have ever read, Thankyou! Although I must say I was slightly peeved that Tina didn't become his favourite. I rather wanted the two of them to have a more special bond above the others. It was sexy and with a magnificant story line. Thankyou.

Oh and P.S just wanted to let you know I am a Woman, i'm assuming you are getting more feedback from males. :)

Cricket88Cricket88about 15 years ago
Sweet!

That was undeniably one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I especially loved the surprise ending. That was great! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Kids

I thought it was a great story. In keeping with the ecological minded theme now that he has two kids he should get his tubes tied. The earth needs us to intelligently engage in population control.

livinglineslivinglinesalmost 15 years ago
Good Job and Congratulations :)

This story was very well-written and the erotic scenes were well done. I thought the Westins' home was very green indeed! :) The characters were all very believable as well. I did think that the first sex-scene could have used a better lead-in, but the others were very good.

Thanks for a great read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Over the Top!

And not in a good way.

Adolescent fantasy can only get a writer through the first page, not six.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous