The Timestop Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
274 Followers

As he approached she made an uncomfortable quiet groan. "Ugh..." she muttered. "Hey," she said into her phone "let me call you back in a few minutes ok?" and with that she left her cart and quickly walked towards the woman's restroom.

John smiled. Would she realize it was cum dripping out of her? Probably not. She'd probably think she was just having some weird discharge. John wanted to go back and listen in. Maybe pause time and then make his way into the stall next to her, then start time again. But there were too many people around. He didn't want to just go back to the bathroom again. That would look weird wouldn't it?

Instead John went to the checkout line and paid with the blonde's money. He headed home, a smile on his face.

Wednesday 10/17/18, 10:06am. John was back at work. He couldn't think of what else to do. Sure, he could steal money whenever he wanted, but how the hell would he support that in the long run? He couldn't just keep stealing money. How would he explain that to the goddamn IRS? If he just quit his job and inexplicably kept having money to spend there would be questions. He'd need a plan. And that meant that for now he had to keep working. He sighed. The power to do whatever he wanted and he was right back pushing papers.

Saturday 10/20/18, 9:31pm. John peered over his beer as a loud asshole in a disheveled suit yelled at the serving girl for knocking over his drink. It hadn't been her fault. He'd startled her when he pinched her ass. She blushed furiously as she worked to wipe up the drink. From behind the bar a man -- probably her manager or something -- scowled in her direction. Poor girl. John sipped deeper on his beer. She was late bringing his food, but that wasn't her fault either. The place was swamped. Why did people always take thing out on the serving staff? It wasn't like they could do anything to speed the process up. Didn't they realize what fresh hell it was working as a waitress?

Saturday 10/18/18, 10:11pm. John gulped down the rest of his drink. The waitress came over to take away his finished dish. "Anything else I can get you?" she asked. A weak smile painted itself across her face. She looked so tired. She was getting bags under her eyes and several strands of hair were escaping her bun. She was very attractive though, in a girl-next-door sort of way. Brown hair. Heart shaped face. Small breasts. A little taller than average.

"Oh no thank you, it was all excellent. Thank you very much," John said, flashing her a genuine smile. He glanced down at her nametag. Amy. He'd remember that.

"Alrighty well have a good evening sir," she nodded to him and turned to rush away.

"Oh wait!" John said, acting really before his plan was completely formed.

She skidded to a halt and turned back to him. She had already been moving away.

"Where's the bathroom?" He asked.

"Down there," she said quickly, pointing to a dank hallway near the back. She rushed off.

John got up and walked over to the restroom. There was a line. He rolled his eyes at the silliness of what he was doing. Waiting in line so he could go pause time. It took almost 15 minutes for him to get in and finally get a stall. He paused time.

John moved through the bar pickpocketing people. He went for anyone that looked like a dick. He made sure to go for the people who had been. He never took too much from one person. 1s and 5s mostly. A 10 here or there. He took a two 20s and a 10 from the obnoxious douche who had pinched her. He made two circuits through the bar. He must have pickpocketed 60 people or so. He counted through the bills. $336. That was a pretty good tip for what that poor girl had to endure.

John moved back to the stall. It had been pretty easy to reposition people after pickpocketing them. He was getting better at doing it. He figured he could use the practice. He unpaused time and waited for a few moments. He then flushed and made his way back to his table, having to shove his way past some people. He left the wad of folded bills and headed for the door.

As he finally reached the door he looked back over his shoulder. Amy had reached his table. She hastily grabbed the stack then paused. She leafed through it and put a hand on her mouth. She looked around. John wasn't sure if she saw him or not. When she looked in his direction he turned away and left.

Sunday 10/21/18, 1:43pm. John licked his ice-cream as he walked naked down the boardwalk wearing only his watch. Time was paused. The world was beautiful. It was a sunny day, and there was peace and quiet with time stopped. It was almost as if he had the entire world to himself. And to his delight he had discovered that ice-cream didn't melt while time was paused. Score.

He was happy and horny and looking for someone to fuck. He couldn't solve his money problem yet but he had solved the dry streak he had been on. He hadn't gotten laid in years. Now he could take whoever he wanted whenever he wanted. He snorted to himself. Hell, he could walk over to Washington and fuck Trump up the ass if he wanted. Or Melania. Or Ivanka. He laughed to himself. Anyone. He had discovered that he didn't grow tired or hungry while time was stopped. Gregory had probably literally walked to Hawaii and back on the day he had given John the watch. Or maybe just the drug store down the road. Who knew. He shook his head. Crazy old man...

John paused in his walking. Gambling. What if he made money by gambling? Could that work? He couldn't do anything like poker. While it would be easy to pause and see what other people's cards were, he didn't leave a faded shadow when he moved when time was paused. There'd be no way he could get back to his seat and unpause time without people noticing him suddenly flicker in place to a slightly different position. What sort of gambling could he do so that he could win money?

He thought for a while more while he walked. He was horny though, so he couldn't really think straight. He looked around. That would do. There was a dirty blonde surfer chick carrying a surf board up from the beach. She was wearing a bikini bottom and a tight fitting blue rash guard top. John walked over to her. She had a slim sporty body. She looked a bit older than him. Perhaps in her mid 20s. Her body was tanned and toned. Beads of water and speckles of sand sparkled across her skin.

John grabbed her board and twisted it out of her arms. He set it aside, letting it float in midair nearby. He pushed her forward, moving her limbs like those of a mannequin. He maneuvered her into a kneeling position and pressed her mouth open. His cock slid past her lips into her gaping mouth. Her unblinking eyes stared straight ahead as he fucked her face. She was cute. She reminded him of someone... who was it? He continued to idly deepthroat her as he thought. He paused, then pulled his cock from her mouth.

Turing her head up he stared at her face. That serving girl. Amy. She looked a bit like Amy. He wasn't sure why, but for some reason that turned him on more. He needed her. He needed to fuck Amy. He quickly pushed the surfer chick onto her back and lowered himself over her in a missionary position.

He could feel the sand on her inner thighs scraping against him as he maneuvered himself into position. He pushed her bikini bottoms aside with a finger and moved in. He penetrated her quickly, letting out a moan as he sunk fully into her with his spit-covered dick.

He pulled her close to him, staring into her blank face that looked so much like Amy's. As he fucked her he could feel his orgasm approaching quickly. With only a few thrusts it was suddenly upon him and he was shooting his load into the surfer chick. His orgasm stretched as he quivered inside her, spilling the last of his seed into her. He slumped down on her as his orgasm ended. He was breathing heavily. Wow. What the hell was it about that serving girl that turned him on so much?

He absently began cleaning up the surfer girl and getting her maneuvered back into position. Sure, Amy was pretty, but so were a lot of girls. And he could fuck whoever he wanted. The chick with his cum in her pussy right in front of him was evidence enough of that. Yet... he didn't want to just fuck Amy while time was stopped. He WANTED her. Why?

John pondered his feelings while he got the surfer chick all straightened up. He then grabbed his ice cream cone from mid-air and continued his walk.

Monday 10/22/18, 4:10pm. John suddenly sat up at his desk. Bob, the man in the cubicle across the isle jumped a bit at his quick motion. "What?" Bob said irritably. John ignored him. He was staring at the small TV at Trey's desk in front of Bob. Trey was watching the lottery. A pretty woman was reaching into the little cage they had filled with balls and calling out the number. That's how he could make money. He could just buy a lotto ticket, pause time, go to the studio, and change which balls the girl picked up. He stood up suddenly, startling Bob again. Then he turned and headed out.

Monday 10/22/18, 4:27pm. "So when will they be drawing the numbers for this?" John said to the gas station attendant.

"They jus' did 'un t'night. Next 'uns next Mondey." The man had a drawling voice and didn't look up from his magazine.

"Well. Thanks. I'm feeling lucky with this one." John said.

The attendant just grunted at him.

Wednesday 10/24/18, 11:12pm. John stared up at the celling of his bedroom. Maybe it was because of how easy it had been for him to make her so happy. Just a few hundred dollars as a tip and she had looked overjoyed. Was that why he couldn't stop thinking about her? He'd never been able to have that effect on women before. Women usually ignored him. He was the definition of a forgettable man. And yet he had so easily made her happy, with just a few quick actions.

He sighed as he stared. He was wide awake. He couldn't sleep. He stared over at his nightstand. He couldn't see it in the dark, but he knew the lotto ticket was there. 07 09 84 21 55 01. Next week's jackpot lotto numbers.

Monday 10/29/18, 4:01pm. The commercial break was over. "Heeeeelllloooo everybody and welcome back Super Power Ultra Ball 4,000!" The man in the cheesy suit had a thin moustache and a fake smile.

John watched with increasing apprehension as the show progressed. After what felt like hours they brought out the machine It started spinning and Shelly, the attractive woman in the red dress, reached in and grabbed a ball. John paused time. It was a ten mile walk from his house to the studio where the show was being filmed. He arrived and made his way inside.

It took quite a while to find the set where they were filming. It wasn't like he could ask anyone. Finally, he made his way in. It was perfect. He made his way up onto the stage. He walked over to Shelly. He pried the ball out of her hand. 34. That wouldn't do. He fished around in the machine for a while before he found 07. He worked it back into her hand. He then had to spend what felt like 5 hours rearranging all the balls, so they were in their correct places. He put 34 back where 07 had been.

He sighed. Then walked back to his house. He was glad he didn't get tired while time was paused. It was still boring as hell though. And he had to do it five more times.

120 miles. He had just walked 120 miles. He sighed as he sat back down for the last time and unpaused the world.

"Aaaannnd our final number for this week is... 01! That's right, the last number is 01! That means this week's numbers are: 07 09 84 21 55 and 01. Thanks everyone for tuning in!"

John smiled, giving his ticket a little flick with his finger. "Well would you look at that?"

Saturday 12/01/18, 9:11pm. John whistled as he walked down the street. Man. Who knew winning the lotto would cause so much paperwork. It was finally all done though. He had his half million safely away in the bank. The door creaked as he pushed his way back into the Boar and the Bard, the bar where Amy worked.

He made his way back to the table he was at last time. It was a Saturday, around the same time he was in last time he was here. He hadn't come back since that night. He was nervous. What if she didn't show up? What if she didn't work here anymore? What if she did?

His heart skipped a beat as a tall brunette in a serving uniform came over to his table. Heart shaped face. Small breasts. It was her. Amy. She was looking down at her notepad as she began speaking her prepared lines. "Welcome to the Boar and the Bard, what can I get you?" She looked up. Suddenly her fake smile changed to a look of shock.

"It's you!" she said, a real smile making its way across her face. "You're that guy from a month or so back that left that huge tip!"

John couldn't help but smile back. "Yeah, well, I saw the way you were being treated and well... it looked like you needed a little kindness."

"Thank you so much, really, you have no idea how much that meant to me. I was late on my rent and I- well," she paused, composing herself. "Sorry, you don't want to hear about that."

"Actually I do." John said. There was far more confidence in his voice than he felt. "Maybe we can talk about it after your shift?"

"Um... Yeah ok!" She said, pausing for only a moment before a smile broke her face again. "I get off at 10."

"Great," John said. "That's perfect. I'll meet you then."

Saturday 12/01/18, 10:09pm. "Sorry!" Amy said as she emerged from the bar. "I got caught up in the back. Someone dropped a plate and I had to clean it up."

"Don't worry about it." John said smiling at her. She was still in her serving uniform but had a heavy white coat tied around herself.

"Oh and you really shouldn't have..." she said pulling the wad of cash from her pocket and handing it towards him.

"No, no please." John said. "I want you to have it." He pushed the cash back towards her.

She gave a weak smile, clearly unsure what to do. She paused a moment then put the money back in her pocket. "I can't stay and talk long. I take the bus to my apartment from here and the last one comes at 10:20."

John nodded. "That's alright. I should probably be getting home too."

"Why'd you do it?" She said suddenly.

"What do you mean?" John asked

"It's not every day a girl gets two 300 dollar tips."

John shrugged. "They don't pay you enough. All the junk you must put up with. I don't know how you do it. Honestly... I just wanted to make it right. $600 doesn't seem like enough." He shrugged again and laughed nervously. "I hope I don't come off as some creep just giving you money so you'll talk to me."

Amy laughed out loud. "No, not at all." She had a large grin on her face. "Creeps don't give you money, they pinch your ass when you are carrying a tray of drinks."

John scoffed. From there the conversation got easier. They talked for a while and he lost track of time. It felt like only a minute, but suddenly a bus was pulling up.

"Well it was good talking to you," Amy said as she stood.

"Wait," John said "would you like a ride home? My car is parked right over there. I know how shitty it is riding the bus."

She hesitated, then stepped away from the bus. "Alright," she said with a smile.

Saturday 12/01/18, 10:42pm. "That's it right there," Amy said pointing at a small apartment building.

"Ok," John said as he pulled up in front of it. "There you are."

"Thanks for driving me." Amy said.

She opened her door a bit and put her right foot on the curb. "Hey," she said. "Would you like to come in for a bit? It's cold out and your heater doesn't work so well. I can make you a hot chocolate!"

"Sure," John said with a smile.

Saturday 12/01/18, 10:49pm. Was it really this easy? John sat on Amy's couch. She was in the other room "making hot chocolate." He never got this far with a girl. Was $600 all it took to get a girl hooked? If he had known that he would have spent a lot less on video games and tried this a long time ago.

"My electric kettle is broken," Amy called from down the hall. She stepped out from the hallway and walked towards him. She was wearing only a pair of lacy black panties, a matching bra, and thin black stockings. "But I think I thought of another way to warm you up."

John smiles and leaned back as Amy came over to him. She unzipped his pants and quickly flopped out his dick. She smiled back and him and maintained eye contact as she went down on him. She brought his tip into her mouth, lightly kissing and sucking at it. John moaned. He had forgotten how much better it could feel when the woman was moving instead of frozen solid.

Slowly she brought him deeper into her throat. She made a gagging sound and her throat tightened around his dick. She lolled her tongue around his shaft, sending tremors of pleasure up his body. He grabbed her hair in a fist and began moving her head up and down. She obliged, and began sucking his cock in earnest. She wasn't an amateur at this. She was rocking her head up and down like a pro, maintaining eye contact the whole time and swallowing his cock all the way to the base. She was making pleasant choking sounds with each stroke and slobbering all over him.

With shock he felt his orgasm building. He quickly pulled her off him. She let out a giggle as his dick popped free from her mouth. He moaned on the edge of orgasm, desperately trying to hold it back. "Did that feel good?" she cooed in a voice an octave higher than her normal voice.

"God I want to fuck you..." John breathed.

Amy stood up and slipped her panties off "I thought you'd never ask" she said in a playful tone. She bit her lip as she walked over to the counter and pulled out a condom. She ripped the packaging open and placed the tip of the condom into her mouth.

She kneeled down in front of John again and brought her mouth back to his cock. With an expert motion she used her lips to roll the condom onto his cock while simultaneously deepthroating him. She came off him quickly then stood and turned around.

That was all the invitation John needed. She yelped and giggled as John roughly grabbed her and pulled her down to the couch. John pushed her down beside him into a doggy style position and got on his knees behind her.

Her pussy was already lubed with her pre so his latex-sheathed cock plunged into her easily. She moaned as his meat sunk deep into her. "Fuck me rough..." she moaned.

John grabbed her by the hips and began pounding into her. Her whole body shook with each thrust. It felt good. Her hole was warm and tight. But the condom was ruining it. It blunted the feeling too much. He had gotten used to doing it raw with time stopped. Now the condomed version just felt hallow.

John's mind wandered as he fucked Amy's brains out. She moaned loudly beneath him and her leg quivered as he threw her into an orgasm. "Goooood yessss" she moaned breathlessly as her whole body shook beneath him.

It wasn't fair. His mood soured. All his messing around had ruined him. Condomed sex just wasn't enjoyable anymore...

Then John got an idea. He stared down at Amy. She was practically limp beneath him as he continued to fuck her. She probably wouldn't notice if he just... John continued to keep up his pace as he reached down towards his cock with one hand. He wrapped his index finger and thumb around the condom and pulled it towards his body, tightening it. Not missing a stroke he thrust forwards again and he felt the condom rip and his cock sink into Amy's hot juicy pussy.

He was right, she hadn't noticed. A new thrill of pleasure shot through John as his unsheathed cock slammed in and out of Amy's tight wet pussy. He grabbed her by the hips and picked up speed, ramming himself into her. It was a thrill, knowing he was fucking her raw without her knowing.

John buried himself deep in her one last time and finally released, shooting his cum into her. Amy's moan of pleasure turned to confusion as John's sperm coated her walls. "What the?" she said, sitting up and pulling herself off of John.

Ravensing
Ravensing
274 Followers