The Timestop Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

"Fuck!" She exclaimed, looking down at John's cum-covered cock and the ripped condom. "It broke?! Did you just cum inside of me?! No!" panic splayed across her face as she spread her legs and held her pussy lips open. Globs of John's cum spilled from her gaping hole.

"Fuck! I'm not on birth control you asshole! That's what the condom is for!" John watched as she dug at her pussy, slopping globs of it out of her with her fingers. John shrugged, a smile on his face. He dressed and left quickly. It was worth it.

It was dark outside as John walked down the street. He whistled to himself as he went. He was on top of the world. Time stopping watch or not -- he could get what he wanted from a woman. He looked up at the stars and smiled. "Thanks Gramps. Now what should I do next?"

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers