The Tinder Match Ch. 01

Story Info
Joana decides to invite him home.
6.5k words
4.57
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~JOANA~~

"So, do you think you'll meet him again?" Nora asked.

Or at least that's what I think she asked. The slurping of my morning cold coffee got in the way. Nora here is my coworker. The nosy and snooping kinds. And the 'him' that she's referring to was my Tinder date, Josh. We had been on four dates so far. And they all had been great. Which was, kind of the problem, I guess?

I kind of liked him, to be honest. Okay, I really liked him. He was smart, funny, and caring but also had that seductive touch of mystery to him. Our dates had been fun and I had started to get to know him a little more every week. It was like peeling layers of an onion. A good-smelling onion, if I may add. I don't remember the last time I met such a nice person on Tinder. The only reason I had joined that app was to blow some steam. It had been almost a year since I had sex. I needed it.

When I swiped right on Josh, my plan was to get fucked hard. So hard, that I could leave all my work stress behind. Unfortunately, my first date with him was extremely fun. Which made me feel like meeting him again. And again, and.. you get the point. I like this guy. And he still hadn't made 'the move' on me yet.

I could make the move... But, I no longer want to 'just fuck' Josh. I want to get to know him more. In a messed up post-pandemic world, it's not that easy to find a nice guy.

"Is that a yes? Or a no? Oh gosh, did he do something creepy?" Nora inquired again.

Nosy Nora snapped me back to reality with her woodpecking.

"Umm... I don't think so." I lied. Josh was special, and I decided to end my gossip subscription with my coworker. I added, "You're right. He was... kinda creepy" and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, that's a bummer. Are you going to send him a text?" Nora asked. I shook my head, grabbed my coffee from the cafeteria station, and wished her a good day.

I reached my office desk and took my phone out. I had one unread message. From Josh! My heart started pounding and my millennial brain did a little Katy Perry dance. Why did I feel like a teenager all over again?

I scrolled to see the message through the notification and read,

HEY JOANA, MISSING ME YET? DO YOU WANNA GRAB PIZZA SOMETIME?

While my heart started beating faster, my pussy twitched a little.

Should I invite him over? Should I make pizza for us? Should I.. take the next step? This was going to be our fifth date... And we still hadn't kissed. I wondered what he would taste like. What kind of a kisser would he be? The dominating kinds? The gentle kinds? I couldn't tell. He was a gorgeous 6ft tall man with a really nice physique. He grew up playing tennis and man, his chest and arms looked delicious. Our last date was at an arcade and I remember stealing some glances at his long fingers. I subconsciously licked my lips when I remembered how hot he always looked, and smelled great. Oh gosh, genuine, well-mannered men who smelled good were so RARE.

Fuck it. I am going to invite him home. I unlocked my phone and sent him a text.

HAHA LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE MISSING ME ALREADY? ARE YOU FREE THIS FRIDAY? WANNA COME OVER FOR SOME FRESHLY BAKED PIZZA?

I hit send and read my message again and again like a maniac. I gathered some strength, kept my phone away, and got back to work.

Time flew by and it was already 6pm. I snapped my laptop shut and gathered my car keys. I looked at my phone and saw an unread message.

WOW, I WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME OF JOANA'S FRESHLY BAKED PIZZA. FRIDAY EVENING SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Okay, two more days to buy groceries and shave my legs! I did a quick check to see whether I left anything on my work desk and left work.

~~~~

It was Friday and it was almost 4pm. I needed to rush back home soon. Josh was going to reach home at 6pm and I needed to make my kitchen look nice. I finished some discussions with my teammates and wished them a good weekend. I dashed out of the office and rushed to my car.

Okay, Joana, you got this. I hit the gas pedal and headed home.

~~~~

My phone chimed and the time flashed on the screen. It was 6pm and a new message chimed in.

HEY, I JUST PARKED MY CAR. I'M OUTSIDE.

I quickly stole a glance at myself through the entrance mirror by the main door. Inhaled. Exhaled. I began to walk forward to open the door. And there he was! In a nice white shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans.

"Josh! Hey.. so glad you could come." I ushered him in as he leaned in for a hug.

"Hey there," he smiled, "You smell really nice." he complimented. I got flashbacks to how I sprayed perfume on my wrist, the back of my knees, and ALMOST everywhere.

I blushed as my petite frame fit perfectly into his big arms. It felt nice, and he smelled great. It was that earthy, musky fragrance. Oh gosh, I felt like swooning already. Can he tell, that I am crushing on him hard? Am I making it obvious?

I pushed my spiraling thoughts aside and showed him the way. He hooked his jacket on the wall and followed me to the kitchen. We washed our hands and got to work. Watching him knead the dough was almost like an aphrodisiac. He was playful, and flirty and taught me a few things about how to add the pizza sauce.

"So we don't do it sideways?" I asked as I was pouring some pizza sauce on the base.

He carefully stood behind me, grabbed my wrist from the back, and guided my fingers on how to spread the sauce with the spoon. I could sense him close behind and slightly pressed against my back. I could almost feel his beard tickle my earlobe because he was that close! My pussy felt tight and started getting tingly. Dirty thoughts started impregnating my mind.

Should I turn sideways and accidentally kiss him? Should I make a move?

"I think we should make another batch..." he suggested and guided my hands to grab another ball of pizza dough.

This time, both his hands were holding mine and helping me knead the dough. He kept whispering instructions into my ears and all I could do was nod. I was on autopilot. And... I couldn't stop fantasizing about those big hands. His thumb was huge, and his fingers even bigger. Would he knead my boobs the same way? Would he like it if I sucked on his thumb? Would this same thumb be fiddling with my clit?... Tonight?

"Nice... You got the hang of it, Joana!" Josh proudly hugged me from behind. I blushed and sharply inhaled his intoxicating perfume scent again.

It took every ounce of strength in me to act casual about this and load the pizzas into the oven. While the pizzas were getting ready, we poured some wine into our glasses.

"So do you have any plans for the weekend?" I asked. He talked about a workout class tomorrow morning and about watching a baseball game on the day after that. I licked my lips as I absorbed every detail of it. Looks like he is busy in the morning, which means... He might not stay back tonight? I (once again) pushed my thoughts away and started talking about cooking.

He shared about his childhood and how his grandmother taught him how to bake pizza. "...Maybe next time, I should invite YOU over for dinner..." he winked.

It was an open secret that the sexual tension between us started brewing the minute he stepped into the house. The question was - how will we diffuse it. Or let me reframe it correctly - who will diffuse it? Who will make the first move?

His hair was somewhere on the spectrum between brushed and messy. I had lent him my apron to make sure his white shirt didn't get stained. His rolled-up sleeves gave me front-row access to those amazing forearms.

BEEEEP! Beep! Beep!

The oven beeped and called us to get the pizzas out. Josh stepped in between me and the oven.

"Hey, why don't you relax and let me serve us some dinner?" He asked. I graciously accepted his offer and sat on the kitchen island bar stool.

He got the pizzas out, swiftly cut them into smaller slices, and served them on the plates. We began eating and laughed about cat memes and movies.

Four hours had passed and we found ourselves on my sofa giggling with wine glasses still in our hands. I think this was my fourth drink. Maybe the fifth? I am not so sure. I was slowly losing control and wasn't sure if Josh could tell I was getting horny.

My hands were once in a while grazing and touching his knees on the sofa. His one arm was relaxed on the frame of the coach behind my back. It brought me back to my high school days wondering whether he would place that arm around my shoulder.

Unfortunately, he didn't.

"Joana, thank you so much for this amazing dinner. I had a great time. I think I should get going." he said.

My face fell into a frown and I blinked twice. Perhaps I was too drunk to mask my emotions.

"What happened... Do you want me to stay?" he innocently asked. He shifted slightly closer to me on the sofa and continued to probe, "Were you waiting for me to make a move on you?" he mischievously grinned and winked at me.

I slowly bit my lips and nodded. He laughed and his eyes twinkled. I looked down at his groin and wasn't sure if that was a bulge or his huge appendage outline.

His arm, which was behind me, slowly slid down and touched my waist.

A jolt of electricity zapped through me. I could feel it. He could feel it. He pulled me to him.

I don't know how it happened, but the next thing you know, I was sitting on his lap, facing the other side. His arms were wrapped around my waist, and my hands were holding his shoulders for support. Whoa whoa whoa, wait a sec, whaaat? Am I sitting on Josh's lap!?

I bent down and almost brushed my lips against his. "May I kiss you?" I asked.

He nodded and patiently waited for me to initiate the kiss. I had been fantasizing about this kiss since our first date. I bent down and gave him a kiss. A soft one. And then another one. Next thing you know, he pulled me closer and sucked me into a passionate kiss. His lips were magic - the way he suckled on my lower lip and invaded my mouth with his tongue.

His tongue was greedy, but mine was greedier. I pushed my tongue back and swiveled it back and forth before he could playfully bite me. The way he hungrily kissed me HARD was so erotic and hot.

~~JOSH~~

It was just minutes ago before I pulled Joana onto my lap. I had no idea where this night was going to go, but with Joana on my lap now, I think I could give it some direction.

I did not want to do anything that she wasn't comfortable with. So I patiently waited for her to initiate the kiss. She kissed me ever so gently. And then planted another kiss with her soft lips again. She tasted like wine. I couldn't hide my primal urges anymore. I grabbed her waist with one hand and held her back with the other, and went in to kiss her.

I attacked her lips and it was only a matter of time until I realized her urges matched mine. I ran my tongue in a circle and caught her lower lip. She sensually bit her lower lip and bent down to kiss me again. Joana was sooo freaking hot.

She was softer than I had imagined and was squirming on my lap. I could feel her grabbing the back of my hair and started playing with my ears. I couldn't think. I couldn't speak. Neither of us spoke. We both were so dazed and occupied with ourselves that our consciences took a back seat.

Slowly, she started moving her hips in a circular motion and began grinding on me. I could feel my cock getting stiffer and harder by the minute. It felt good, really good. I growled and bit her tongue. She yelped in surprise and I swiftly shifted my focus on her delicate ears. She was wearing extremely delicate leaf-shaped earrings. I had noticed them the minute I entered her house. I nibbled on one and my lips started trailing sweet kisses all the way down to her clavicles. Her heaving chest grabbed my attention next.

"Stop", she murmured.

I looked up in surprise and Joana pushed my chest away. She got up from my lap and changed her sideway sitting to straddling me straight on.

"That's better...", she sighed. With Joana's legs on either side of mine, she sat back on my lap and asked, "So where were we?"

"You tell me..." I poked. She tried to kiss me back with those puffy lips but I pulled away. I didn't want it to be this easy. This was probably the fifth or sixth time that I met this woman and she was gorgeous. Inside and out. She was an amalgamation of something delicate and a dangerous fireball. She kept drawing me back to her after every date. I usually slept with women within the first three dates, but Joana was different. I didn't want to JUST sleep with her. I wanted to make love to her, I wanted to know her - her every secret, her every scar. She didn't make it easy for me, and neither will I.

"Aaahhhh", she moaned. I had subconsciously pulled and restrained her arms to the back and started thrusting myself on her, mimicking in slow motion what we may be doing later tonight. Although my thrusts were slow, they were rough. We had locked eyes when she let out a moan from those lips. How would those beautiful lips feel on my cock?

I took a deep breath, regained my composure, and asked her with a calm tone, "Do you like this Joana?" She was breathing heavily, with her hands locked back and her breasts naturally pushed forward in the process. She was wearing a figure-hugging top which... let's just say emphasized the shape and outline of her gorgeous breasts. She nodded and let out a strained moan again.

I moved closer to her and our noses touched. Her eyes widened and we both knew we had a lot of sexual tension to release. All the tension that had built up over our last few dates. I brushed my nose against her in the same motion as my hips thrust up and down. She joined and grinded against me in sync. She trembled and tried to pull her hands away. I gripped it tighter and our foreheads touched.

"What's your favorite position, Joana?" I asked as I dry-humped her and felt the moist heat between her legs.

She gulped and answered, "Riding cowgirl..." and then she threw the question back to me.

I smiled and told her, "Well... That's for me to know, and you to find out."

She lost her patience, moved forward, and kissed me. I kissed her back with the same passion. I slowly released her hands and grabbed her ass cheeks. She bit my chin as a sign of appreciation, grabbed my face, and kissed me harder. We were sitting face-off and equally participating in the dry humping now. I had started sweating now and I could feel her pants getting a wet spot.

I started squeezing the small of her waist and reached her waistband. I needed access and waited for permission. She broke away from the kiss and kissed my forehead. My fingers snuck into her top and traced her spine from the bottom. She shivered in my arms and I loved it. My fingertips gradually found the hook of her bra, but I decided not to unhook it this quickly. Instead, I made a brash decision and invaded her bra from the front. I cupped her right breast and squeezed it hard.

Her breast size was perfect. It felt like a beautiful snow globe in my hand. I couldn't stop kissing her.

~JOANA~

How did this man know exactly how to turn me on!? My nipples were tender and my breasts felt heavy. Josh had managed to sneak his hand up my bra and was magically massaging one of my boobs. It felt so stimulating and powerful. His musky body scent made me feel woozy and I was getting extremely wet.

But sitting on my couch was limiting what I wanted to do. Was my bedroom a mess? Oh no, I had thrown about 4 to 5 dresses while tearing my wardrobe down to finalize my dinner outfit.

"Joana..." Josh waltzed me away from my thoughts and asked, "Should we take this to the bedroom? There are so many things I want to do to you..." he nuzzled against my ear.

My pussy squealed with joy and I managed to mumble something that resembled a yes and got up from his lap. I held his hand and led him to my bedroom.

ALEXA, TURN ON THE LAMP

OKAY

Although Alexa assisted in switching on the heavily dim lights in my bedroom, she couldn't hide the mess and clutter on my bed. It greatly signified the mess my brain manages throughout the day. But Josh did not have to know that.

I went ahead and moved the few dresses from my bed and gave them a new address - the nearby chair. As I turned around, Josh hungrily pulled me to bed. He was down with his back on the bed and me sitting on top of him and kissing him. It felt so natural with this man.

Wait a second, am I really wet or am I going to get my period? It had been delayed by a day but I wasn't too worried since I hadn't had sex in over a year.

I broke away from the kiss and started getting off the bed. Josh pulled my hand and asked me what happened.

"I'll be right back," I explained.

"What happened?" Josh repeated his concern since I hadn't technically explained anything.

"I'll just use the bathroom and be right back," I reassured him, but it didn't look sufficient.

"You seem worried. Are you okay? Tell me, what happened? You can tell me." Josh inquired.

I explained to him that I may have gotten my period and may not be comfortable with proceeding. He finally released me and I rushed down the hallway to find my bathroom. I turned the knob and stumbled in. I wasn't really drunk but kissing that man definitely made me light-headed.

I quickly stripped down my panties and swooped down to check for any signs of spotting. Nope. Nothing. It was just me - undoubtedly horny, in my soaking wet panties. I pulled my jeans off, changed my top, switched to another set of fresh panties, and stepped out.

I went back to my room with nothing on but a comfy tank top and panties and boy was Josh amazed. He was sitting on the edge of the bed scrolling through his phone. When he looked up, he immediately threw his phone to the side and gave me his attention.

I was somewhere between petite and average height. Although I wasn't too proud of it, many people in my life had complimented me on my round and perky ass. I had always felt shy about my thick thighs.

"Hey there..." Josh smiled as he pulled me back on his lap. I was straddling him again the way we were on the couch.

We kissed. I proceeded to diffuse the tension by saying, "Looks like it's your lucky day Josh. I didn't get my period yet."

Josh smiled back and kissed me again. He stroked my head and promised, "We won't do anything you don't want to, okay? We can take it slow if you'd like... I am saying this because we hadn't hinted that our dinner would lead to anything like this..."

We both were two consenting adults. What was Josh trying to say here...?

"What I am trying to say is," he continued, "that we met on Tinder. I just wanted to make sure that we were on the same page..."

Tinder. We met on Tinder. How could I forget that? Shit. I met this gorgeously handsome man on Tinder and of course, he's not looking for anything serious. Why did I even for a second think that something more could happen between us?

Suddenly, my chest started to feel tight. My throat started to feel dry. Oh Josh, I really liked you. But if I tell you this, you might freak out and run away. Hell, I might not ever find out how you are in bed. Are you just a tease or are you the real deal?

I cut him off immediately, "Ofcourse we're on the same page Josh, I just want to get fucked hard and nothing else." I bit my lip and plastered a fake smile across my face.

"You're amazing Joana, glad we got that outta the way," Josh whispered as he pulled me closer.

Oh no. My heart broke before I could even give it to him.

~~JOSH~~

I was in the middle of sharing my feelings. About how I liked her and did not want to limit our experience to just sex. But just then, Joana shared how she felt the opposite. I was numb. I could barely say anything further.

I liked this woman. She was smart, funny, sassy, and had some depth. There was some mystery to her and I loved it. We had some undeniable chemistry. Although we met on Tinder, our conversations and interactions always left me craving for more. I wanted more.

12