The Tinder Match Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she didn't.

And that hurt.

I felt feeble but managed to act like we were on the same page. I lied. I mustered up some energy and said, "You're amazing Joana, I'm glad we got that outta the way."

I pulled her closer and hugged her. I trailed soft kisses down her ears and inhaled that natural scent of her skin. She smelled amazing. She looked amazing. Fuck, when she walked back into the room with her cheeky panties and that sleeveless top, my dick grew big almost instantly. I wish she wanted more. But for now, let me focus on the present.

I began to tongue fuck her ears and cupped her ass. I scooped her into my lap. With her jeans gone, I could feel her soft skin. Everything got way more intimate. I couldn't stop feeling her up. She grabbed my arms and melted.

I cupped her ass cheeks again and started kneading it the way I did with the pizza dough. She started moaning into my mouth and invaded it with her naughty tongue. She was so feisty, I couldn't wait to fuck her.

I laid her down beside me without breaking the kiss. She tugged at my belt and started pulling it off. I helped her in our joint mission and unbuttoned my jeans. We slid it down and got it out of the way. She hurriedly began to unbutton my white crisp shirt while I decided to soothe her and massage her juicy tits.

She moaned against my lips.

In the process of us wrestling around in the coach, her tank top was pushed slightly down. I was enjoying the sneak peek of those tits as I was massaging and grabbing and playing with them.

Joana pulled my unbuttoned shirt down and got another layer between us out of the way. I swiftly pulled her top off and she was left in nothing but her bra and panties. She was wearing one of those mesh bras which were see-through. I could see her dark rose-bud nipples. Her skin looked soft and delicious. She licked her lips and that brought my attention to her face. The way her swollen lips were slightly parted made me think about a blowjob again. She was breathtaking.

I pinned her down and pushed her legs up, with her ankles all the way towards her chest. I hungrily bit her pussy through her mesh panties and she gasped in surprise. I quickly pulled her panties to the side and saw her soaking wet pussy. I pushed her legs further down and ran my tongue through her mound. She cooed and I brushed the beard of my chin against her sensitive area. She gave out a purring sound and cried in pleasure. Time to get these panties off.

I loved the sweet scent of her pussy and dived right in. I started eating her pussy like a starved man and she started crying and moaning. It was something between a cry of pain and pleasure because I showed no mercy. I sucked on her clit and carefully inserted my index finger in. I curled it into a hook and started kissing her clit again.

Joana was a beautiful woman and watching her writhe and cry in pleasure felt like a bonus.

Slowly, I could see her getting wetter and I began to finger fuck her. I started with one finger and followed it with two. I did not change the tempo of my tongue branding her clit all over.

"Josh, you're amazing! Oh my gosh!" she screamed.

I kept licking and fingering her.

"Josh, I am.... Unnhh going to.... Mhmm come!!" she moaned.

Within the next ten seconds, we found out she wasn't lying.

"...Uungh I am ahhhh coming!" she screamed. I was amused by how quickly I could arouse her.

Her body started to shake and pussy began to convulse. She was coming hard with my face between her legs. I loved the sweet taste of her. After a couple of seconds, her orgasm subsided and she stopped squeezing my head between her sensuous thighs. She released me and her thighs fell. I could sense she was breathing really hard and her heart rate was off the charts. Her boobs were glistening in sweat, her eyeliner was slightly smudged, and she looked like a gorgeous doll.

I finally managed to pull her panties down, kissed her pussy goodbye, and crawled back up to her. I kissed her neck and unhooked her bra. Watching how she quivered and came left me with a raging hard-on. She thanked me and lay there to catch her breath.

She slowly got up and got a hold of my belt. She sat up straight and asked me, "How adventurous are you?" I felt puzzled and was not sure where this was going.

"I am open to trying new things... I guess?" I answered.

She climbed on top of me and sat on me. She giggled, "How about we have a safe word? Like pizza?"

Before I could ask for any more clarification, Joana pushed my hands up above my head and tied them with the belt. It felt secure but loose enough for blood circulation.

"Don't move," she commanded. Man, she was soooo fucking sexy.

She slowly bent down and pulled my boxers off. My huge cock sprung out and she gasped at the size and girth. She smiled, gave me a quick kiss, and proceeded to lick the tip of my throbbing cock.

"Fuck Joana, do whatever you want with it" I submitted.

She knelt down and held my thick cock with her one hand and started stroking it. Up, and down. Up and down. Her hands felt so good. She kept the strokes slow and simple - up and down, up and down. Slowly she started sucking on the tip and stroking it with two hands simultaneously.

IT FELT AMAZING. Joana's soft hands were incredible. I wanted to stroke her head and give her words of encouragement but my hands were tied. All that could escape my mouth were animalistic grunts.

She started gaining confidence and started taking in more of my cock into her tiny mouth. Her tongue did the same magic it did while we were making out. Fuck she was amazing at giving head. Her hands slowly stopped stroking and instead, she started giving a deep throat. My eyeballs rolled back when she pushed my huge cock to the back of her throat. I could feel her throat tighten and that squeeze felt amazing.

She slowly switched her pace and started bobbing her head up and down. My cock started growing bigger in her mouth and she started gagging. She came out gasping for air and I asked her to take it easy.

She flipped her hair back and locked eyes with me. She licked the base of my cock and traced it all the way up to the tip. She lathered my cock with more saliva and stroked my sensitive member. I was mesmerized.

She got up and straddled me. Quickly in no time, her wet pussy started contacting the tip of my cock. Her vulva and the surrounding tissues felt soft, wet, and inviting.

"Joana, untie me, please." I requested.

Joana shook her head and sat on my dick and pushed it all the way in.

We both groaned in unison. Her pussy was bliss.

I could feel my cock stretching her walls and goddamn she was wet! She was too wet and perfect. Slowly, she started riding me.

~~JOANA~~

"Aaaahhh", I cried. His dick was the enjoyable kind of big.

I somehow managed to sit and slide on that dick. It was all thanks to his foreplay that my pussy was equipped enough to handle this size. And I loved it. I had not had sex in a very long time and his thick cock buried inside me felt amazing. It felt painful at first, but my pussy stretched enough to accommodate him. This is what I had been waiting for.

I started riding him. This beautiful man. Who I met on Tinder. This is how it was supposed to start. And this was how it was supposed to end. I was crushing on him so hard that it hurt. It hurt that he didn't want anything beyond this. What was I expecting? I closed my eyes and focused on the present. I was riding this incredible guy who had an equally incredible dick.

The girth of his dick managed to stroke my inner walls and almost tease my G-spot. I started riding faster to get closer to satiate my desires. He asked me to untie him but I resisted. I didn't want him to take over. I focused on getting the angle right because he was so close to hitting my G-spot. I felt fierce and independent riding him this way. I didn't want to give him any power.

But boy, was I wrong.

Josh lifted his thighs and pushed me up in an assisted cowgirl position. He started thrusting himself at a faster pace and immediately started hitting my G-spot! I started moaning and crying out his name. I was slowly getting closer to an orgasm.

"Joana... Untie me" he growled.

I was in the middle of feeling ecstasy and bliss and everything in between. But this time, I decided to obey him. I untied his hands and removed the belt buckle. Josh wasted no time, grabbed me by my waist, and rammed his thick cock harder into me.

I dug my nails deep into his shoulder and yelped.

He held me tighter by my waist and started fucking me harder and faster. He started biting into my neck. I had forgotten the bittersweet sensation of a love bite. Whatever this was between us felt real and fucking amazing. I placed my hands on his chest and screamed louder as he moved his cock like a piston in and out of me. I felt like a dirty girl getting what she wished for and being fucked hard.

"Ooooohhhh" I winced in pain when he spanked my ass in the middle of the fucking. I loved it.

"Did you like it, my princess?" Josh asked.

I nodded with tears in my eyes. He spanked me again. It was so intense I loved it. I loved having his dick stretching my pussy and fucking me hard. I loved his spanking.

"What about this? Do you like this?" Josh tried to gauge my limit as he smacked my right tit.

I never knew I might like the sting and the pain. I nodded again and cooed in pleasure as he started smacking my breasts. I was amazed at how he did not even once alter the tempo of him fucking me. He tugged both my nipples and pulled me forward. He cleared my hair away from my face and kissed me hard.

"I'm loving this Josh! I love your fucking dick! Fuck yesss!" I cried.

He cupped my ass cheeks and started pulling them apart to stretch my pussy. His dick kept pounding into me and I could feel an intense orgasm building up.

"Josh... I think I am going to come again," I revealed. I wished we could have something more. I loved his dick. I loved his fingers. I loved everything with him in bed. My chest felt heavy again remembering how he wanted nothing more. The emotions were high and my orgasm was near.

"That's it, Joana. Come for me, Joana. You're so beautiful." he grunted.

And just like that. I started coming. "Fuckkk, Joshh, I am coming!! Again!" I screamed. I was coming so hard, it was like an explosion. It felt liberating, but equally heartbreaking because he was a man I really liked.

I looked deep into his eyes and fell for him even harder. He kept fucking and drilling into me. And I couldn't believe what happened next.

~~JOSH~~

Joana was as beautiful as I had imagined. She came and quivered on top of me while I fucked her pussy raw. I immediately flipped her down and lifted her legs over my shoulder. Her eyes widened with surprise. Time to go missionary. I lifted her hands over her head and locked it tight. I started fucking her again, this time - deeper.

I loved this angle and I loved what I was watching. Joana was screaming my name again and I watched her amazing boobs jiggle beneath me. I was getting close to an orgasm.

"I'm getting closer to coming Joana, ahhh...", I groaned and informed.

She moaned against my lips and lifted her hips up - almost as if she was trying to get more of me inside her. I loved it.

"Oh no, no, no, fuck!" Joana suddenly started whining.

I looked at her and got worried. What did she mean?

"Josh, I think I am going to come again!? What the fuckk! This has never happened before... again!? Oh gosh!!!!" she cried.

I couldn't help but smile. I didn't stop fucking her. I couldn't. I wanted to give her a night she would always remember. My mind went back to how she told me she wanted nothing more than sex. I licked my thumb and rubbed it at the entrance of her pussy. We couldn't stop staring at each other.

"Come for me..." I said.

Within seconds, I could see her eyes closing slightly and transcending into another orgasm. I watched her moan and come. The way her lips made that perfect O shape.

"Joshh you're... aaahh... fucking amazing! I am coming... unnhh.. again!" Joana cried with pleasure as an instant third wave of orgasm washed her away.

I loved watching her come. She was so real. What was happening between us was organic and raw. How I wish she felt the same and wanted more than just sex. I had to keep my emotions aside right now and fuck her brains out. She was shaking uncontrollably and I could feel her pussy twitching. This sensation got my cock locked in hard. I immediately felt myself get stiff and I pulled out.

I sprayed my cum all over her belly. She squealed in surprise. There was a lot of cum. Just... a whole load of cum. I looked at her, and we started laughing. I moved closer and kissed her forehead.

She quickly guided me to grab some tissues from her nightstand and I proceeded to clean her up. We laughed again and wiped it all off.

I cleared my throat and scanned around the room to find my phone. I remembered how I had thrown it away when she walked into the room. I quickly found it lying on the other side of the bed. I pressed the side button and 23:47 was glaring from the screen. I turned around to pick up my pants. I found Joana's panties and tossed them to her.

"Josh?" Joana asked.

I turned around and found Joana sitting naked on her bed. She was covering her breasts with her hands for some modesty. The lamp which Alexa had turned on earlier was dim, but shed enough light to show her gorgeous face. Her dark hair was messed up from our sweaty session. There was a purple bruise on her neck, indicating how rough I was on her. Her red lipstick was wiped off and all that was left were her puffy lips. I finally got to notice and appreciate her soft yet toned naked body.

"Josh," she hesitated again, "stay the night with me?" Joana requested with a pleading tone.

It almost sounded like she wanted me. I stared at her. I was in awe of her beauty. That hickey caught my attention again - which was right above her collarbone. I noticed how beautiful her nipples were - something I should have paid attention to. She slowly started looking embarrassed and I quickly realized I hadn't answered her question.

"Of course Joana." I quietly murmured and moved closer in bed to join her. I gently kissed her lips, her forehead, and her neck. She didn't resist and responded with the same warmth. I hugged that soft body of hers. I pulled the comforter over us and we snuggled together.

ALEXA, TURN THE LIGHT OFF.

OKAY.

Our legs were entwined and she was resting her head on my shoulder and placed her palm on my chest. We both could feel our hearts pounding. I wanted to kiss her forehead again. I wanted to ask her to give us a chance. But I couldn't. I didn't want her to run away. And so I held her tighter in my arms like it was my last time. Because who knows, this might be my last time.

12