The Tinder Match Ch. 02

Story Info
Joana realizes she has to pay the price.
7.2k words
4.73
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~JOANA~~

Swipe left.

Swipe left.

Swipe left.

Swipe... right.

Swipe left.

Swipe left.

Swipe left.

Swipe left.

I groaned and threw my phone across the bed.

It had been a week since I had invited Josh over for dinner. That hot and steamy night burned through my memory. I flipped on my bed and muffled my frustration into the pillow. I needed to get Josh out of my head. Ughh!!! And my sheets. They still smelled of his musky perfume

Oh gosh. I decided to pull myself out of bed, and misery. I yanked the bedsheet off and threw everything into the washing machine. Time to start afresh.

I grabbed my phone and texted my bestie Eliza, asking her to meet me.

HEY, WANNA GRAB COFFEE AND MEET UP IN THE MORNING?

My phone buzzed.

GIRL, THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT WAY TO START SATURDAY. MEET ME AT THE PLANTER'S NEST AT 11?

~~~

"And then!?" Eliza asked.

"And then... he left," I mumbled, "without even saying goodbye" and stabbed a potato from my breakfast plate.

Our Saturday morning coffee date had evolved into a brunch plan. I poured my heart and hormones out to my friend, and she responded with grace and empathy.

"Listen, Joana. Honestly, there is only ONE THING you can do in such situations," she preached.

"Well, what is it?" I asked as I sought her divine wisdom.

"The only way to get over a man is to get under another man," she lectured with conviction.

I paused and looked away from my hashbrowns for a moment. I broke into laughter.

"Eliza, I thought you were giving me serious advice," I laughed

"I am!"

BUZZ. My phone vibrated.

YOU'VE GOT A NEW MATCH!

I subconsciously tapped on the notification while Eliza started describing scenes from Reddit as supporting evidence. An attractive man popped on my screen.

ADAM, 30

I hungrily scrolled through his profile and scanned for his vitals.

"Joana, you have GOT TO remember that there are a lot of nice, hot men out there!"

"Well, you know what, maybe you're right," I shoved my phone at Eliza's face as I surrendered.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Who is THIS hunk a-hunk?!" Eliza almost yodeled with excitement. "Joana, you're a catch! Who cares about this Josh!? He wasn't exactly a bad guy and... nothing horrible went down. It's almost like you avoided a heartbreak."

As much as it hurt, there was some truth to those statements.

We shared more about office work, and upcoming plans, and finished our meals. I hugged Eliza goodbye and scampered back to my car. Once I was all nestled in my car seat, I did the one thing I had in mind for the past hour.

I pulled out my phone and opened my new chat with Adam.

HEY ADAM, ARE YOU REALLY GOOD AT FISHING, OR IS THIS PICTURE JUST TO REEL IN SOME MATCHES? ;)

I hit SEND. I clicked on his profile again and absorbed all the information about him. 6'2". He is a business owner, loves to play soccer, loves fishing during the summer, nature, a nocturnal owl, yada yada. I swiped past his pictures with his huge biceps and barbeque party pictures with friends. Had a good dressing style. Not bad... I shuffled back to the chat page.

HEY THERE, JOANA. AREN'T YOU A CATCH! MIND IF I REEL YOU IN? ;)

I grinned at his 'punny' reply. And thus began our journey of exchanging flirtatious pleasantries.

~~~

I was waiting near the lobby of a bowling arena when someone gently tapped on my shoulder.

"Hey, Joana?"

"Hi! Adam, right? It's nice to meet you," I greeted him and gave him a quick hug.

"Have you been here before?" he asked. I shook my head. Whoa, wait a second? Did Adam have a British accent?

Adam was nothing like his Tinder pictures. He was hotter! Way hotter. He was tall, had a muscular frame, and commanded the room. His domineering body language oozed with confidence as he led the way through the crowd. Adam laid the ground rules from the get-go via texts. He was looking for some fun and wasn't interested in any relationships. Perfect.

~~~

Adam laughed at one of my jokes as he pulled his car over.

"Well, thank you for driving me back home. I'm not going to lie - it was incredibly fun." I winked.

"Yeah, it was. I had a great time as well," he paused, "this might be too last-minute but... what are you doing tomorrow night?" Adam asked.

"Nothing, really..."

"Well, a friend's opening a rooftop dance club in Midtown tomorrow night. Wanna come join me and my friends? Don't worry, it's not going to be any cheesy introducing-you-to-friends kinda thing. It's just that... I like your company." Adam moved close and stared into my eyes.

I was mesmerized. He had a deep set of gray eyes. Speak Joana, words. Speak. You got this.

"You know what, I'd love that. Thanks for the invite... I'll be there."

"Great..." Adam leaned in closer to me. Were we going to kiss? We were inside his car, back from our first date at a bowling alley. He was big, tall, and muscular, but something was missing. He wasn't Josh. I pushed those painful thoughts aside and leaned in closer for a kiss.

Our lips momentarily touched. There was a spark. A sort of fire ignited inside of me. We kissed again, only to be sucked into a hot make-out session. Our tongues melted into one another. Wow, I did not expect this!? I took a quick peek and looked around. His car doors were locked and his windows were tinted. I slowly felt calmer and eased in. His tongue set a rhythm and I slowly danced to it. He teased me, licked me, and demonstrated all the wild things his tongue was capable of. I slowly started to feel my pussy twitch. I got goosebumps. He. Was. An. Excellent. Kisser.

He unbuckled his seat to get closer to me. He grabbed a hold of my waist and traced it all the way to the small of my back.

CLICK

He skillfully unbuckled my seat as well and pulled me RIGHT OFF MY SEAT! I reached out to rest my hands on his chest. I gasped when I touched the muscles beneath that plaid shirt. He pulled me onto his lap and squeezed my ass. I moaned against his lips and pulled him closer. I was almost mounted right on top of him, and I subconsciously started grinding on him. My short summer skirt gave him plenty of access, and he didn't hesitate to pull them back. His big, rough hands had some calluses and started brushing my soft thighs back and forth.

I was slowly getting wet. I tried to focus and remember which panties I was wearing as he kept riding my skirt up higher and higher by the second. He had both hands under my skirt, and eventually, cupped my ass.

"You were wearing NOTHING underneath all night?" He growled.

"Umm," I breathed against his lips, wondering if I should tell him. His British accent was a MAJOR turn on and I could feel myself getting wetter.

Within seconds, he growled and bit my lip. I yelped as he discovered my thongs underneath. He roughly squeezed my ass again and tightly grabbed my thong's straps on my waist.

"Tell me, Joana. Are you a dirty girl?" Without any warning, Adam twisted the straps and pulled my thongs into a tight wedgie, and spanked my ass.

"Aah!" I flinched and jumped in pain. Adam quickly silenced me with a hard kiss. The thong fabric stung against my soaking-wet vagina.

"Did you like it?" he teased.

"Uh-huh," I kissed him back intensely with a tone of approval. I had never felt this way before. Adam was a complete stranger. Yet, I had never experienced such a raw, intense, and dirty moment with anyone else before. I gulped hard. Was this borderline non-consensual? It scared me, excited me, and I loved it.

Adam pulled my panties up again. He repeated this action at a slow pace. It did not hurt too much, and I slowly started enjoying this erotic act. I unknowingly started bouncing on his lap again. My boobs paid the price and my shirt's button popped.

"Gosh Joana, you're not wearing a bra tonight," he was captivated by them as he pulled my heavy boobs out. He bent forward and licked my nipple. And then eventually started to suck on it.

"Ooooh! Adam!" I whimpered. He slowly shifted his gaze and sucked on the other one. And then started alternating. Back and forth. Back and forth. He hungrily sucked on my boobs like he was starved for days. It stung and I loved it. I could feel something hard and stiff beneath me and got excited thinking about what was in store for the night.

"Joana... you're so fucking sexy," Adam moaned. He slowly shifted his focus and put his arms around my waist. He gave me a sweet innocent kiss on my cheek. "Will I be seeing you tomorrow?" he asked for confirmation.

"Well yeah, but. Do you wanna... come home?" I asked since we OBVIOUSLY had some unfinished business.

He carefully kissed my neck, my chin, my ear, and my lips, almost as if he might break something. This was diametrically opposite of how he was behaving a minute ago.

"Joana, I would love to, but I have to go. It's my brother-in-law's birthday and I have to make it for the family dinner. I am so sorry," he apologized.

WHAT!? COME ON... I groaned inside my head.

"Oh damn! Are you getting late? You should have said something earlier! Or we could have planned our date for another night!" I felt apologetic at first but slowly felt strange. Hmm, isn't he British? Did he have family here?

"No, it's nothing. Well... let's just say he isn't my favorite person in the world. I just... have to go and show my face, it's a long story..." he explained.

FUCK, HIS ACCENT!

"But... you and I... have some loose ends to tie..." he quipped and tugged hard at my thong strap.

I felt a sharp sting and bounced up. As I wriggled in sweet pain, he got distracted from our conversation and cupped my pussy through my skirt. He then snaked his hand underneath and found my warm, inviting pussy. I was soaking wet. The closed car slowly started smelling of my pussy juice. I felt slightly embarrassed and exposed.

Adam sensed the tension and gently started tugging my shirt off my shoulders. He began kissing my stiff bare shoulders - and continued until my shoulders relaxed and I finally calmed down.

I took this opportunity to touch his groin and felt his stiff cock beneath his pants. I started rubbing my palm and tried to feel the length and the girth. I was impressed. He caught me smiling and asked, "Like what you got there?"

Before I could answer, he eased a finger down and traced my pre-cum from the entrance of the vagina to my clit. My skimpy thongs failed to act like a barrier. He could feel my pussy juice in abundance and slid one finger in. I purred with pleasure. I was simultaneously rubbing and teasing his cock. It felt like a monster cock beneath, at least that's what I would like to imagine.

"Do you know what you taste like?" he asked. He pulled his finger out and brought it closer to my lips. His accent was so hot. The obedience in me kicked in and I sucked his finger all the way in. I looked into his gray eyes and sucked it again. Harder. He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. Now we both could taste my pussy in our mouths.

"Good girl, Joana," he growled and slowly slid the same finger back into my panties. He pushed his thick, long finger again, deeper this time.

"Ooooooo" I purred. I held onto his shoulders for some balance.

While he slowly started finger fucking me, I started riding his finger. I was so turned on, I could do anything to end the night right.

"Can we unleash this guy here?" I teased as I wanted to unzip his pants.

Adam drew me in closer and whispered, "Do you think you can handle it, Joana?"

That question almost gave me chills up my spine. Was I... scared?

He pulled his finger out, massaged my outer labia and clit. He teased my aching clit and started flicking it at a rhythm. I moaned into his ears. He didn't stop. He kept flicking it at a steady pace and got me close to coming. I could hear the flicks echo. I closed my eyes and rolled my head back. Just as my orgasm started building up, he playfully tapped my clit goodbye and slid two strong fingers back inside of me. I was so fucking wet, my vagina welcomed them without any obstructions. I started riding his fingers again, but faster.

"Faster," I pleaded with frustration. Adam grabbed my hair and yanked my head back.

"Be careful of what you wish for," he warned. Suddenly, Adam rammed his fingers to the hilt and started fucking me harder. I whimpered in surprise. He was slipping his fingers in and out of me like a fucking piston rod. I hungrily grabbed his biceps and started bouncing faster.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck yes!" I cried. My orgasm started building up again.

I started bouncing so hard, my boobs started to hurt. My nipples were hard and protruding out.

"Fuck Joana, your boobs! Come here," he gruffly demanded.

The nerves around my nipples were extremely sensitive. He carefully grabbed one of my breasts and gently squeezed it. The collated experience of him ramming his fingers fast along with the slow delicate breast massage put me in a heightened state of arousal.

"Fuckkkk! Adam!!! Yes! Yes!" I started moaning his name louder and louder.

While I was jumping and bouncing on his fingers, he slowly grabbed my waist tight and held me in place. He then switched gears and started wiggling his two fingers back and forth like a scissor. He kept the pace steady and fucked me at a fast tempo.

I slowly started feeling woozy, like all the blood had flown down to my pussy. I cried with pleasure, closed my eyes, and started enjoying the moment without any inhibitions. With me riding his fingers, as he teased my inner walls, I could feel myself getting closer to coming.

"Adam! You're... ughh... I didn't... ahhhh, expect this... tonight!" I screamed.

"Good girl, Joana. Don't hold anything back," he kissed my neck.

And just like that, I started coming. It felt like an immense wave crashing against a rock! I started shuddering against his fingers and cried out loud. Adam kissed my neck but didn't stop his brutal invasion. I could feel my face flushed, my naked chest sweating, and a big pool of sticky mess between my legs.

I finally opened my eyes and saw Adam. He had the confident face of a victor. He didn't look relieved or excited. It was more than that. He looked like he won. Me.

"That was... amazing... Adam." I tried to catch my breath.

"No Joana, you were amazing... I am glad I could make your night better."

I laughed and wished he could have stayed longer. We hugged and planned to meet up tomorrow. I waved him goodbye and he drove away.

I went home, cleaned up, and laid in bed. I couldn't stop replaying the moments. What was that?! Adam - was fucking irresistible. And fucking unpredictable. There was a dangerous sex appeal to him and it really felt like uncharted territory. If that was him in his car seat, one could only imagine how wild it would be inside a bedroom.

~~JOSH~~

I was listening to Krystal about her love for horses. I nodded and smiled. If it was any other day, I may have tried to test if her riding skills transcend to the bedroom. But today was not that day. Krystal was a very sweet, polite girl. There was clearly nothing wrong with her. It was... me. I couldn't stop thinking about Joana.

I hadn't received any text from her since that night. I guess it was time to move on, buddy. I'm sure she has.

And how right I was.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a gorgeous girl with dark curly hair step down from the entrance door. I immediately recognized her. Joana. She was wearing a slinky black dress. It was conservative from the front, but completely backless on the back. Straps were tugging the back to keep her boobs from falling out from the sides. She was smoking hot. I watched her being greeted by a big guy. They embraced in a hug and I saw his hand graze her ass.

I felt an aching pain grow in the pit of my stomach. She wasn't even my girlfriend. Why was I feeling so possessive? My hands slowly closed into fists.

"And that's how you know when the horses should retire," Krystal concluded.

"That's... great..." I replied.

I was too distracted. My eyes silently followed Joana across the club and watched her greeting a bunch of people. It looked like the big guy was introducing her to people. Every man around her was checking her out and lusting for that body of hers.

"Oh my gosh!" A swarm of girls came running to our high-top table and started hugging Krystal. Perfect. Looked like Krystal had some company.

I excused myself for a drink and went towards the other side of the floor.

"HEY THERE, STRANGER" I waved. The DJ had pumped up the volume and I had no option but to shout.

Joana was sitting on a barstool ordering her first round of drinks. She turned around and looked at me in surprise.

"JOSH!!!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She smiled and hugged me tight. She smelled exactly like our last date. Her natural body scent was a fucking analeptic drug.

She invited me to sit down and we ordered a round of drinks. And then another one. And then another one. It was just so easy to talk to her.

"SO, HAVE YOU COME OUT ON A DATE?" I probed, ensuring I didn't sound possessive.

"HA! YOU COULD SAY THAT! HOW ABOUT YOU?" she smiled and asked.

"YEAH BUT," I slowly moved closer to her ears and yelled, "I DON'T THINK WE'RE THAT COMPATIBLE."

She nodded and looked in the direction of Krystal. She looked like a shy puppy. She had an angelic smile and was chatting with friends beside her.

"SHE'S HOT... IT'S SO EASY FOR YOU, ISN'T IT?" she teased.

"WHAT IS?" I frowned.

"JUST, GOING OUT ON NEW DATES WITH WOMEN EVERY WEEK."

Ouch. That statement hurt me, and perhaps it clearly showed on my face. She quickly placed her hand on my thigh and apologized. I put my hand back on hers. And said nothing.

Although we said nothing, our bodies did. I could feel the sexual tension rise between us. We both did. Touching her again made me hungry. For her. She squeezed my hand and stared at me. As I watched her lick her lips, I started getting a boner. My pants began to feel tight.

"YOU... YOU DIDN'T TEXT ME," I groused.

"YOU DIDN'T EITHER," she retaliated.

I was rubbing her hand with my thumb and grabbing it tight. I wanted to take her somewhere private and show her all the dirty things running through my mind. I grabbed her wrist and caressed it gently, reminding her of how I restrained these on her couch. I missed her.

I abruptly got up and asked, "DO YOU WANNA..." Before I could finish the sentence, she got up and nodded. There was an inner satisfaction knowing we both were on the same page. We headed towards the back of the room. I held her hand tightly and led the way through the thick crowd. We found a bouncer near the entrance to the bathrooms and I pulled out a green note.

The bouncer nodded and let us into a big single bathroom.

We got in and quickly locked the door. Suddenly, the room fell quiet. The loud DJ music was no longer a passive participant in our conversation. Joana was wearing high heels and she was almost reaching my height. I had never seen her this tall. We both looked at each other. Silently.

"Do you have a girlfriend now?" She asked.

"No. Do you have any boyfriend who might knock this door down?" I questioned her.

"No," she answered. That was all it took. I slammed her against the wall and kissed her hard.

"Mmhmm... Joshhhhhh... I missed you." She moaned against my lips and cried my name out.

I pinned her hands up against the wall and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. I bruised her lips with mine and held her wrists tight. She tried pulling away but I slammed my groin against her body. She trembled against my body and kissed me softly. I pulled her dress up and spread her legs wider apart. I wanted to tease her. I started dry-humping her.

"I'm mad at you. You didn't text me all week." I revealed while focusing on banging her fully clothed.

"It didn't look like you wanted anything between us. You left in the morning without even saying goodbye," she whispered into my ears.

12