The Tinder Match Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered how I felt like an emotional fool and left her place before she could wake up - before we could even address the situation. I slowly understood the lack of communication between us.

I released her wrists, cupped her face, and kissed her hard again. She whimpered and kissed me back. I could sense her body responding and gyrating against me. I snaked my hand between her legs and touched her down there. She was damp and getting aroused. I then pulled her panties down and took them off. I grabbed her hips and lifted her up against the cold tiled wall. She grabbed onto my arms for support.

I kissed her neck, her chin, her cheeks, licked her ears, and gently squeezed her exposed pussy with my hand. She purred against my lips. I tapped her pussy and noticed how wet and ready she was. Slowly I started circling her clit. Her bean felt wet and ready to get flicked. I started massaging her pussy and slowly, pressed one finger near the entrance of her pussy. She moaned and pushed herself down but I didn't want to give away my power. I slid my thumb in and grazed around the entrance of her pussy. She moaned again. This time, louder. I slowly started pushing and withdrawing my thumb from her pussy. She bit my earlobe and asked for more.

So I decided to give her more. I switched my thumb with two fingers and sunk them deep inside her. The surprise shocked her system and she whimpered against my fingers. She was so slippery and wet, that my fingers slid in and out with ease. I slowly started finger-banging her wet cunt. I placed my other palm against her clit and started teasing her. She started moaning louder.

"Joana, how adventurous are you?" I teased since she had asked me the same question once.

Before she could comprehend anything, I placed my one hand against her neck and gently pressed it.

She was at my mercy now. I was choking her and finger-banging her at the same time. Her big breasts beneath her dress were jumping to the rhythm of my fingers. I kissed her hard to make sure she didn't scream too loudly and kept ramming my fingers in and out of her. Her loud moans were fueling my hard erection now. Fuck.

"Are you enjoying this Joana?" I asked.

She gasped for air and nodded a yes. The salty bead of sweat rolled down her forehead and touched our lips. She moaned and bit my lower lip. I kissed her forehead and slowly released her.

She stayed still and gathered her breath. Suddenly, she turned and pushed me against the wall.

~~JOANA~~

I can't believe Josh just choked me against the wall. My pussy was dripping wet and I needed his dick to fill me up. I pushed his shirt up and licked his nipples. I kissed his abs and ran my tongue down across his stomach all the way down to the waistband of his pants. I yanked his belt and unbuckled it. I hungrily pulled his pants and boxers down.

His cock sprang out and it was glistening with pre-cum. I was now kneeling in front of him.

"Joana..." he cupped my face and groaned knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

I went all in. I sucked his huge cock and put everything in my mouth. I nearly choked but that didn't stop me. I loved the taste of his pre-cum. I spat into my hand and lathered some lubrication onto the length of his dick and balls. I moved my attention to his balls for a moment and started tea-bagging hard. He groaned and bent lower to start playing with my boobs.

"Fuck Joana, you're not wearing any bra tonight."

I slowly switched back to massaging his balls and bobbed my head back and forth, swallowing his whole dick. Josh moaned and encouraged me to keep going. I almost started gagging.

I was kneeling down before him and sucking his cock like a sex-starved maniac. I kept tasting and hungrily sucking him. I wanted his dick to choke me harder - slowly pulling out and then swallowing him back again. He grabbed my messy hair and pushed his hardening cock deeper into my mouth. Fuck, he was huge. But I was too horny to let that get in the way. I started stroking and teasing the shaft right behind his balls.

"You're so good at this," he moaned again, "fuck, I am going to come. Joana, can I come inside your mouth," he asked for permission and I nodded my head.

Almost immediately, his cock got stiffer and he shot a whole load of hot cum inside my mouth. It hit the back of my throat. There was so much of it, I swallowed it. Everything. Josh looked at me in shock. He pulled me up, grabbed my face, and kissed me hard.

Just then, there was a loud knock on the door. It was our time to leave. Josh picked up my panties from the ground and tucked them in his pocket. While I adjusted my dress, he grabbed my tits and whispered into my ears, "Don't worry, I am going to make you come tonight."

I looked up at him and my nipples immediately hardened beneath my dress.

We quickly adjusted our clothes and left the bathroom stall. He ushered me to the dance floor and we started dancing. I was still extremely horny and needed a release.

Suddenly, I felt a push and stumbled right into Josh's arms. I looked up apologetically and caught him staring deep into my eyes, almost like he could see through me.

"SORRY!" I yelled as we were back in the realm of the DJ and his loud music.

I tried to turn around and see who had pushed me but was distracted by Josh's touch. His arms were protectively around my waist, and his grip steadily tightened. He drew me closer and kissed my neck. I did not recede. That soft kiss sealed an agreement between us. A silent one.

We slowly started dancing and grinding against each other. The sensory receptors all over my body and skin began to deceive me and I started responding to his seduction. I was falling for him. Harder. Maybe it was all thanks to the three cocktails from earlier. I slowly started relying on his arms to hold me straight. I moved mine and curled them around his neck.

He aggressively moved his hands down to my ass and started moving it to the rhythm of Rihanna's song on the dance floor. The song progressed to something rough and demanding, and so did Josh's dance moves. He thrust his one thigh between my legs and opened them up. Fuck, I was so drunk and horny. I started gyrating on his thigh.

Slowly, I turned around and was now facing away from him. Josh held my waist and began to kiss my neck and grind against my ass. I leaned against him and started to feel relaxed. He took advantage of my backless dress and quickly snaked his hands into my dress from the side and grabbed my braless tits. Was this too raunchy for a public setting?

"Josh," I pleaded. But he paid no heed.

He kissed the back of my neck again and started massaging my tits. The dance floor was crowded and filled with sweaty bodies gyrating around. I wasn't that concerned until SUDDENLY I saw Adam. Reality hit me - like a fucking bullet train. He spotted me from across the bar and started walking towards me. I pushed Josh's hands off and he quickly understood what was going on. I had no idea if Adam had seen anything.

"Is he your date for tonight?" Josh hissed.

I was scared. I felt like I owed Adam loyalty tonight. Before I could say anything, Adam reached us and said, "Well, two's a crowd and three's a party right?" and kissed me right after.

I forgot how seductive Adam's kisses were - I almost melted into his arms. I could feel Josh's hands growing stiff around my waist from the back. Adam grabbed my boobs from the front and moved his pelvis closer to mine. He didn't stop kissing and I moaned against his lips. It felt strangely arousing being sandwiched between two extremely hot men who I had crushes on.

He stared right into my eyes as I tried to form words. I tried to explain who Josh was. Before I could do anything, Adam tilted his head and introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Adam."

"Hey, call me Josh."

Suddenly the tension just evaporated. We all started grinding against each other. Adam did not let go of my boobs in the front and kept rubbing his stubble against my neck. I could feel his cock getting stiff and grinding against my pussy. Simultaneously, I could feel Josh squeeze my waist and get his bulge growing bigger against my ass. He started kissing my exposed back.

I was left high and dry from the episode in the bathroom earlier and really needed a sexual release. I had two hungry dicks pressing against my body from both sides and there was nothing I could do. Adam and Josh continued rubbing themselves against me. I loved it. But my sexual frustration grew.

Adam pulled me by the waist and started kissing me again. He started rubbing his callused hands, studying my silhouette and that got me wetter. There was barely an inch of space between us. Which is why, when Josh snaked his hands into my dress and grabbed my aching boobs from inside, Adam could sense it. I almost froze, but Adam continued to kiss me with the same intensity.

Josh started cupping the lower half of my naked tits and started jiggling them upwards. Meanwhile, Adam grazed my nipples through my dress and started tugging at them. Oh man, my head started to spin. I started moaning into his mouth, knowing that both men were playing with my tits together and grinding their hard-on dicks against me.

Adam broke the kiss for a second. I took the opportunity to look back at Josh. What I saw was a ravenous set of brown eyes.

I looked back at Adam. He leaned in to whisper, "It's okay Joana. You're fucking sexy. I don't blame him," in his British accent. I got the permission I needed.

Just as I turned my neck back, Josh hungrily locked his lips with mine. Like two magnets. I moved my hand down and felt Adam's bulge in the front and started rubbing him. Adam groaned and slowly moved his attention down. He started rubbing my wet pussy through my dress. I moaned into Josh's mouth and he squeezed both my tits harder from the back. At this point, my nipples were feeling bruised.

Adam leaned closer and growled, "Next time we meet, I'm going to fuck you so hard Joana, you won't be able to walk straight." He squeezed my pussy harder at the last word. I felt like I was in a dangerous mess. My head was going to explode.

I broke the kiss with Josh, only to turn and see Adam announcing that he had to go and help his friend with the new nightclub.

"I'll see you soon Joana. You take care of yourself." Adam winked. He nodded at Josh and disappeared into the crowd. I was feeling extremely weak and drained. I turned around and hugged Josh. I don't know what it was. Familiarity? Instinct? Something in me made me trust him.

~~JOSH~~

It took all the strength inside of me to stop myself from fucking her on the dance floor but she seemed exhausted. Her arms were tightly wrapped around my neck.

"JOANA, HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" I started to wonder.

She mumbled 'Uber' and kept hugging me tightly. I was relieved to hear that since she was in no state to drive home.

I got closer to her ears and shouted, "LET'S GET YOU HOME!" I looked around and found an exit sign. I held her by her shoulder and started leading her towards the exit. On the way out, I found Krystal.

"Hey, Krystal! Have a great night!" I yelled in her direction.

She smiled and waved goodbye. It was a bittersweet feeling - to have Joana by my side. A part of me was excited to have bumped into her again. And another part of me was frustrated. I had no idea who the fuck Adam was to her. I wasn't sure what our equation was either.

We reached the car parking lot. "Where are we going?" Joana asked.

"Taking you home," I was confident I still had her house address.

I scanned the parking lot and retraced my steps to remember where I had parked the car. I looked at Joana and noticed her cute black dress. The chill in the air made her nipples harder. Although her big tits looked inviting, my protective instincts told me to give her warmth. I made her lean on me while I pulled my jacket off.

"Here, wrap this up. This should keep you warm." I said. She purred and leaned forward to kiss me. Her lips felt cold. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed her back.

"Alright, Joana - let's get you in the car."

~~~

Joana sluggishly pulled out her house keys from her bag and opened the door to her home.

Her house smelled of lavender. I held her hand and took her to her bedroom. Memories of our night together flooded back to me. I pulled the bed covers off and laid her down. I pulled her heels off and tucked her in.

"Josh..." Joana called out to me.

I turned around and saw Joana pull her black dress off. She was partially under the quilt but I knew she had no bra or panties on.

"It was uncomfortable," she explained, "Josh, stay back tonight?" Joana pleaded.

I stood still, right beside her bed. DEJA VU. Should I slide into bed with her?

Was meeting her tonight just a coincidence or a goddamn sign?

Should I leave her life for good? Or should I stay?

And who the fuck was Adam?

After a minute of contemplating - I decided to obey the decision which my tired mind had made.

~~JOANA~~

It was early in the morning. I could sense it without having to open my eyes. I could feel the sun's warmth escaping through my light-colored curtains. I could hear the Sunday morning birds chirping through the window. My body felt tired yet... strangely comfortable under the sheets. I felt warm and fuzzy between my legs. I slowly came to my senses and realized that there was a hand down between my legs. I quickly opened my eyes and confirmed that I was in my own bed.

Wait a second. How did I get back home? Was it Josh? Or Adam?

Whoever this was, I could feel his fingers carefully stroking and massaging my moist pussy. I shifted a little and felt a stiff hard member pressing my ass. As I stretched my body, he sensed that I had woken up and moved his fingers closer up to my wet clit. It felt amazing, and I pushed myself against his body. He took the hint and his fingers quickened the pace. Fuck. Yesss.

"Good morning," he hoarsely whispered into my ear and kissed it.

Josh. It was Josh. I instantly recognized his voice. He... stayed. All the memories from last night started flooding back into my head. I brought my hand up and stroked his head. He breathed down the erogenous zones of my sensitive neck and kissed it thoroughly.

I turned around and smiled back, "Good morning, Ooh... Josh," I whimpered as he suddenly slipped two fingers into me. "Please go easy on me," I begged.

"That, unfortunately, might not be possible," he shook his head as he turned me around and moved on top of me. He pulled his hard cock right in front of my mouth, and said, "Spit." I spat and lubricated that monster cock. "Again," he demanded. I looked up at him and spat again. He stroked his shaft and lowered his body.

I instinctively spread my legs wide open and arched my back since my cunt was feeling empty. I wanted his cock to fill me up. He placed the tip of his glistening hard cock at the entrance of my slippery wanton pussy, and pushed the tip. Fuck! Yes! Finally, fill me up, Josh.

"Shit Joana, you're a work of art. Fuck, look at your fucking tits," With me having arched my back, I had unintentionally crushed my heavy breasts against his chest. He pushed his weight on top of me and pressed his palms aggressively against both my boobs. "Your nipples, these bumps... I finally see them in daylight," he began to suck on them. Turn after turn, he periodically rubbed his nose against each bump of my sensitive areolas. I could slowly feel a mixed pool of sweat and pre-cum ooze between my legs.

I felt locked beneath his heavy body. Since my legs were already spread out, Josh started sensing the urgent pleas of my wet pussy and pushed his cock in by another inch. FUCK! More! I want more!

"More...", I arched my back and started moaning again.

"You want more? You get more."

Without any further warning, Josh further pushed his fat cock deeper inside me.

I immediately screamed. He pressed his palm against my mouth and asked if he should push himself further in.

"Aren't you already inside of me?!" I was in shock.

Josh's soft brown eyes slowly darkened as he whispered. "I'm barely inside, babe."

"You're bigger than the last time. Josh, I don't think it'll fit," I whimpered.

"I'll make it fit," he growled and pushed his cock all the way inside my wet canal.

I cried in pain and he kissed me. "Fuck, you feel so damn good, Joana," he whispered into my ears as he slowly started sliding in and out of me. My soft cries turned into shameless moans. I gradually eased in and accustomed myself to the size of his morning wood. I began to grind against him and he noticed my growing impatience.

"Good girl, I knew you'd take it in," he noticed my arms around him tighten and took it as an official confirmation. He picked up the pace and started thrusting harder and faster. He hungrily ran his hands over every inch of my naked lustful body - my neck, my big breasts, every curve of my tummy, my hips and settled them on my tits. While he began to roughly squeeze my tits, I slid my fingers down and found my aching clit.

I moaned against his mouth and he continued pounding into me over and over again. The loud slaps of his tight balls against my ass drowned the sounds of our moans. He pulled my face closer and invaded my mouth with his tongue. He traced along the insides of my lips and grabbed my hips to move even faster.

I began to feel a tremendous orgasmic pressure build. Fuck, it was so easy and natural for this man to make me come. I started thrusting up harder.

~~JOSH~~

We passionately kissed like long-lost lovers united after ages. It felt like heaven - her sexy body beneath me - her big breasts pressed against me, with my hands holding her body tight. She was taking every inch of me like she was made just for it. I looked into her eyes and watched her eyes slowly close.

She started trembling beneath me, "Josh! I am... coming!" she cried.

Yes, yes, yes. "Come for me Joana," I held her close as I kept fucking her sweet cunt.

She shuddered and held me closer and hugged me tight, "Josh... come inside me."

After hearing this, everything changed. My thrusts picked up a pace and I almost lost control. Something took over me. I started pounding her like a wild animal. I just couldn't slow down. I suddenly gasped as my balls filled up and prepared to unleash. My cock was so full of it, I was going to explode.

"Fuck Joana," I started shooting streams of cum inside her, "I'm coming" I groaned.

Joana squealed and kissed me hard. I kept sweating and pounding my white load inside her. There was so much cum, it started seeping out and dripping down to her ass crack.

"Josh, you're an ANIMAL!" she moaned.

I slowly pulled out and released her from my tight embrace.

"I will not deny it, you're... amazing," she panted.

"We're amazing. Our sexual chemistry is amazing." I flipped to her side, looked into her gorgeous eyes, and said, "You're beautiful, Joana." I watched her blush. Maybe it was finally time to be honest about my feelings.

BUZZ

"I think that's mine. Can you pass my phone from the bedside please?" Joana asked.

As I reached over and grabbed her phone, I noticed her phone screen.

ADAM. TWO TEXT MESSAGES.

Fuck. My stomach curled into a ball and I felt sick. I passed her phone and got out of bed.

"Hey handsome, where are you going? Wanna take a shower together? Make some Sunday breakfast?" she giggled.

"No, I actually gotta leave. I suddenly remembered today is my niece's birthday," I lied. Good job on the honest communication buddy.

~~JOANA~~

I looked at my phone and noticed Adam's name on my screen. Fuck fuck fuck.

By the time I looked up, the door closed shut. Josh was gone.

12