The Tingle Date

Story Info
How an online dating web date ends in a hot fuck.
1.7k words
3.59
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers

Miss X started getting ready for her date. She had been chatting to yet another guy on a dating web and this one looked promising. She had a nice, long shower and after towelling herself dry, lathered some cream meticulously on her body, but not before adding some jasmine essential oil to the cream. She wanted to smell delicious tonight. Her hopes were not high, but you never know, maybe a daring web would spit up an interesting male after all.

Once creamed and perfumed, she opened her lingerie drawer and decided to go with the fuchsia longerie set. She loved the delicate lace and the way the fuchsia and dull gold looked on her dark skin and let's be honest, the tanga made her butt look good. She felt good, she felt prepared to face any situation.

And now for clothes -- what to choose? You don't want to look too elegant and standoffish, but you don't want to wear something so revealing that the date thinks that all you want is a quickie. She finally decided on a top which drew attention to her cleavage without revealing much, a skirt which was short but not a mini and teamed it with a pair of platforms that made her legs look long.

Miss X looked at her watch, "Oh, Oh, I better leave", she thought and grabbing a purse to match her sandals, she almost ran out of the flat.

As she walked towards the bar where they were to meet, Miss X's mind flew to the few dates she had had in the past months and a frown appeared. Why do men put up pictures from 20 years ago when they didn't have beer bellies? Or what about the last date she had had with a guy who had halitosis. Ugh -- she hoped this date would go better.

Mr Z was waiting for her. He was wearing a light blue, half sleeved work shirt, a pair of jeans and had a thick thatch of hair which she instantly wanted to run her fingers through. She saw the glasses and the way his eyes lit up when he saw her. She looked at him almost in relief -- no beer belly, she thought. "Hmmm, someone who looks exactly like his profile pictures, ooh, and he ain't too bad."

They said their hellos and went inside the bar. It was one of her favourite places, a rather elegant wine bar with a rather chic black and white flooring, not too far from her home. The crowd was good and the wine better. As soon as they sat down in the tiny Parisian style table, the waiter, who knew her, saluted her and immediately came to tell them/ her about the wines available that night. She chose a dry white and Mr Z followed her lead.

Right from the beginning Mr Z sat close to her, their knees almost touching. The conversation flowed; he touched her from time to time to make a point. She liked his smile. She liked the muscular arm peeping beneath his half-sleeved shirt, the muscles bulging as he gesticulated.

As the wine flowed and the strangeness of a blind date started to wear away, Miss X relaxed. She leaned into him as spoke to her, her smile grew wider and her eyes flashed when he made a joke. She inhaled his cologne every time he came closer, a spicy blend which was more a hint than a generosity. Mr Z's eyes sparkled and by the time the bar was closing, she was sitting almost on top of him.

He really was a most attractive man, not handsome per se but with an attraction that grew with the sense of humour, the smile that reached his eyes, the fit body signalling things making her body stir. It had been a while since she had felt her body stir. And more than stir for her panties felt wet.

He paid and offered to walk her home. She knew what that meant and without wanting to think more, assented. On the 5-minute walk, the conversation felt a bit more stilted. There was an air of expectation that made her mouth dry. His hand on her back felt hot and she almost stumbled in her platforms.

At the door to her building, she pretended to say Goodbye and reached up and forward to peck him on the cheek. But Mr Z wouldn't have it. One hand reached to pull her closer and the other went behind her head. He kept her head motionless and kissed her. Was it the wine? Her head spun as she opened her lips and felt his tongue move inside her mouth. An instant electrical signal went from her mouth to her pussy and she felt her clitoris swell. As his tongue moved in her mouth, his hands moved to her butt and pulled her closer to his bulging trouser front. A sigh escaped her.

What seemed like a second later, they were inside her flat. Dazedly, she placed her keys in the keyhole. As she closed the door and let go of her purse, she raised her arms and placed them back on his shoulders. His tongue went straight back into her mouth as his hard body pushed hers against the front door. She felt weak and breathless, her pussy on fire.

At some point, her top and skirt were on the floor. Still pressing her against the door, he lowered his left arm and pushed one side of her panties to the other side. Then letting her go, he went down on her. With the thumb of his right hand, he gently opened her pussy lips and pressed his tongue to the moist flesh inside while holding on to her hip with his left hand. Miss X trembled and a deep longing filled her as Mr Z expertly licked her cunt, long strokes on her clitoris, which became faster and faster as she writhed and moaned, almost collapsing on him. Her hands held on to his shoulders and if it hadn't been for his hand on her hip, she would have fallen.

The seconds became minutes when finally she couldn't bear the licking pleasure anymore, he let go of her hip and using his forefinger, pushed into her pulsing soft flesh as she let out a long moan. The finger went in and out, pressing the lower part of her clitoris as it slid in and out easily, lubricated by her juices which were flowing freely.

Miss X moaned loudly, forgetting she had neighbours, forgetting she was standing inside her door with a total stranger doing an incredible cunnilingus on her which made her insides tremble and become a puddle.

Then, just as she was about to cum, her moaning quite loud, Mr Z stopped and stood up. He effortlessly picked her up and looked down at her. She understood and said, "Down the hallway, first door on your right".

The next second, they were in her room where he moved towards the large bed dominating the room and gently dropped her on it. Silently, she pointed towards the light switch. He moved towards it and switched it on, flooding the room with a golden light which was seductive and revealing at the same time.

He then came back to her, throwing his clothes off as he came closer to the bed, revealing a hard muscular body until all he had on was a pair of boxers straining at the front. Her mouth watered when she saw that bulge -- she wanted so desperately to taste it and feel its bulging in her mouth, have him totally under her control just as a few minutes ago, he had had her.

Before she knew it, her hands had peeled his boxers down. His cock sprang out, straight into her waiting hand. It was large, smooth and with an engorged head of a darker colour than the shaft. It was perfect!

She clasped the shaft firmly and looked up at him. Then without breaking the eye contact, she moved her head forward and gave a tentative lick to the engorged head. Mr Z drew in a sharp breath and his eyelids became heavy with desire. Boldy, she took his engorged head in her mouth and voluptuously sucked it, moving her hand on the shaft in a slow and rhythmic up and down motion, all the while looking up at him to gauge his reaction. She continued the slow rhythmic sucking and hand moving. His breathing got more and more ragged and louder.

A few minutes later, a gleam entered her eyes and she stopped. His head snapped back, and his eyes widened as he looked down at her. When he saw the wicked gleam in her eyes, an answering gleam entered his. He moved back, bent down and took his boxers fully off and then picked his jeans up and reaching inside a pocket, took out a packet of condoms. In one movement, he dropped his jeans and ripped the packet of the condom. Turning towards her, he took the condom out and expertly rolled it over his hard cock. Miss X's eyes widened, and her heart pounded, she wanted his cock inside her so bad.

The next moment, he was on top of her, one hand guiding the head of his cock to her waiting, wet pussy. And then, looking at her, he rubbed the head against the gaping lips, slowly, wetting it with her pussy juices. Up and down, up and down, while Miss X moaned and writhed with the sensation that simple movement had on a very sensitive part of her body.

After what seemed like ages and with a grunt, Mr Z finally shoved his cock up to the hilt inside her aching cunt. It felt so good, oh so fucking good. As Mr Z drove his cock with long strokes inside her, Miss Z moaned and clutched his shoulders, having totally melted around his body.

Afterwards, hours or was it days later? Mr. Z gave Miss X a final kiss, got up and put his clothes on. She walked him to the door and he left.

AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers