All Comments on 'The Tiniest Bikini on the Beach'

by Girl Friend

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just like Loreli

I just threw up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape

Even though she eagerly accepted it i still say it was rape. This was not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cucks are getting worse

Another one for the circular file. Just another one that needs to be rated in the minus category

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Congrats

You managed to include humongous twice within three small paragraphs but did utilize giant and large towards end of this half page story. So congrats?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is a rape story in the LW section?

If you can't get the basics of "category" right, what chance does the story have of being a decent read? This was just stupid. In the middle of a crowded beach you want us to believe NO ONE helps her? And you want us to believe that when Mr. Humongous sticks his dick in her mouth she doesn't bite his dick off? Horrible story line, thoroughly unlikable characters add up to a disgusting story.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could have been so much better .....

Nice idea, but the execution could have been better. Far too fast, so over too quick. Lots of scope for some hot action, but all felt a bit rushed. Hence only 3 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

So this story is about someone being raped because they dare to wear a skimpy swimsuit to the beach, sorry that is disgusting. ZERO points for this.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
So unreal and so bad

An executive of a business is not going to parade around the beach in that bathing suit.

A bathing suit company would set up a show tent with many models and products. Not hire just one model.

No one sees the rape and helps but those that see it

, including husband join in?

There are many stories “like” this where wife substitutes last minute (dancer at bachelor party, waitress, escort for visiting client) and done well they can be hot. All depends on the characters like is husband aware of what happens? Is he a cuck? In the dark? Angry? RAAC or divorce or Btb?

This could have gone so many ways but died at the begging.

I did try to write once but my submission was rejected. Pisses me off even more now.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Sorry, not much fun at all.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 4 years ago
I get it

So rape is fun for everyone

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
So, let me make sure I get this right

A woman who wears a sexy bikini deserves to be gang-raped in public? And, her husband should join in and encourage the rapists?

KB

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
@ctdans Don't feel too bad

One e of my stories has a lower score than this

KB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short answer: "no". Long answer: "Hell no."

When you got to the end you should have highlighted the entire text and clicked delete.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
To be blunt!

Pile of crap

BillandKateBillandKateover 4 years ago
Another Gang Rape Story?

The second one in less than a week! The last one was moved to the Non-consent section. Doesn't this one belong there, too? Please.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 4 years ago
Crude

Unbelievable.

dudley_tundishdudley_tundishover 4 years ago
A weak assembly of cliches

While this might not be the most trite submission on this site, it's certainly in the bottom five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh

If it were possible, I'd have given it minus stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why...

...are all you people crying about 'rape?' It seems to me, she almost invited the men to use her sexually, and when they did, she did not rebuff them at all, almost, if not exactly because she enjoyed the sexual attention she received from the crowd of men. And do NOT tell me there were no women on the beach to call for help for her if they so desired, unless THEY also enjoyed the show she put on for them, or unless they felt she got her cumuppance, or maybe they were all just jealous.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Rape

Rape seems to be included more often recently in LW stories. Give them the scores they deserve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous