The Tipsy Niece

Story Info
Well-endowed niece has one too many; overshares with uncle.
6.7k words
4.59
52.6k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: all characters in this story are over the age of 18. This is a work of fiction based on an actual circumstance.

This is a fantasy; please take it as such

This is my first attempt; constructive feedback is appreciated.

++++++

My wife has family in the Midwest. When we started dating, her nieces and nephews were young children, and many of them were in our wedding as flower girls or ushers. We would visit every couple of years, and always were amazed at how the "kids" were growing and changing.

After we were married for about ten years or so, we visited the family with our two toddlers. Family gatherings were getting larger, and as noted, all the kids were growing up.

One niece, Nina, was now a senior in high school. She was a beautiful young girl with dark hair, blue eyes, a bright, toothy smile, maybe 5'6" or so, and probably 125 lbs. But the most striking thing about Nina was her breasts. They were very, very large. I suspected she was about 34DD, maybe 36E.

She wore very conservative clothing, always high collared and buttoned up. That was likely mandated by her bible-thumping mother, who while a nice person, was not worldly in any sense, thus always fell back to her faith.

Nina was very outgoing and friendly with us when we visited. She loved our girls and made them welcome. She planned to go to college and study child development. There was no boyfriend as yet. It wasn't clear if Nina was shy or her mother was keeping the boys away. Based on Nina's looks and personality, I'm sure she had to beat them back.

The years passed, all the kids grew up and became adults, and got married, or pregnant, or both. Nina married a nice young man, and they proceeded to have two girls. He worked for a local farm machinery dealer as a mechanic and made good money. She stayed at home and raised their girls.

They were a simple farm-country family, building a comfortable but simple life. The appearance was that Nina was the perfect daughter, wife, and mother. But as we know, appearances can be deceiving.

We'd visit, and now that all the kids were adults and most had kids of their own, we'd occasionally socialize with them away from their parents, all of whom were tea-totalers. The kids, as we referred to them, all had healthy appetites for beer, wine, and cocktails.

Nina was no exception. She liked to go out with a group of girlfriends, who were all moms, to the local watering hole and have a few rounds a couple of times a month. This was evident from social media posts. Perhaps the "perfect daughter" wasn't so perfect.

As her kids grew up, Nina was indeed a good mom, but she also took her fair share of "me time" with her girlfriends, attending conferences, concerts and other events that typically were overnight or several nights. OK, so maybe Nina had a bit of the wild child in there that she was exercising.

During a friendly catch-up phone call, my wife got some information from someone living in the same town as Nina that perhaps all was not well in Nina's home.

Subsequently, my wife called her brother to deal with something to do with a property her mother owned near where her brother lived. Her mother was elderly, and my wife was taking care of her mother's finances after her dad passed away.

They got to talking and she comes to find out that Nina and her husband are divorcing because Nina, perfect daughter, wife, and mom, had an affair. Hmmmm.

Nina's husband walked away from everything, but still sees his kids one night a week and a couple of weekends a month. The scuttlebutt was the divorce ended the affair and Nina was dealing with the consequences.

Some of her more religious friends shunned her. It was difficult because in a small town, everyone knows everything about everyone else and Nina's situation was essentially public information.

We visited a couple of years later so we could keep in touch with the family. My wife had to deal with some more of her mother's finances as well. We visited all of her siblings, who were all grandparents now. Our kids were younger, so we were not yet grandparents.

We also made a point to socialize with the "kids" on a few different occasions. One evening we met Nina at the local watering hole. I hadn't seen her in several years. She was still quite stunning with her dark hair, bright blue eyes, easy smile, very large breasts, and shapely butt. Her hips had the maternal spread, but she was not fat in the least. She was definitely a MILF.

Nina invited one of her loyal friends and we had a very nice time buying each other rounds of beers and drinks. For the first time that I could recall, Nina was wearing a V-neck sweater that was slightly low-cut, revealing some, actually a lot, of her cleavage. It was an impressive cleavage, especially when she leaned over when laughing.

Nina had a thing for Cosmos, so while she wasn't sloppy drunk at the end of the evening, she was definitely impaired. My wife was concerned and asked me to drive Nina home.

We convinced Nina it was the right thing to do, and that we'd get her car back to her first thing in the morning. She gave me the car keys, and kept the house keys. I drove her home.

Along the way we made small talk, and she insisted, "I'm really OK."

I told her, "Better to be safe than sorry."

It was not a short drive to her house, so we continued to talk. The alcohol loosened her tongue quite a bit and I got some of the details about her divorce without asking. She and the now ex-husband had been drifting apart, and the passion was gone. I told her she didn't have to talk about this.

Nina kept on going, saying it was somewhat therapeutic to just talk about it. She continued and said they had stopped being intimate not too long after their second child was born.

Nina said very frankly that she needed sex several times a week otherwise she got irritable and bitchy.

This was almost TMI, but I found myself getting turned on. I knew that was wrong, but I couldn't help it. She was a MILF, after all.

I then asked if there was an underlying reason he cut her off. She blushed a little, but the alcohol was acting as truth serum.

She blurted out that she was like a cow after giving birth.

I said, "Well a little weight gain is to be expected, but you seem to have gotten back to where you were weight-wise."

Nina laughed and said, "It wasn't the weight, it was my lactating breasts. I produced all kinds of milk, way more than the baby needed." She continued that she pumped to try to keep it under control, but she just kept producing.

Nina's husband couldn't deal with it. They began sleeping in separate bedrooms because she leaked at night. The sex stopped because she leaked profusely as she got turned on. When she climaxed her milk literally sprayed out of her nipples all over the place. The bed would be puddled with her milk and he just couldn't stand it.

Well, at this point in the conversation, I was happy it was dark because I was about as hard as I could be hearing this story. I have a thing about lactating women that sends me and my manhood through the roof. When my wife was breastfeeding, I was always half hard, and she would not consider letting me nurse from her breasts. That was too kinky for her.

I still had a thing about it and Nina's discussion confirmed it. I was painfully hard, and if it wasn't dark, Nina, even in her inebriated state, would have seen my healthy bulge.

We got to her house and it was all dark. I asked her if the kids were home.

She told me they were with their dad. She struggled to get out of the car, so I ran around to help her out. I grabbed her hands and pulled her out of the seat.

She stumbled into me and we fell into an awkward embrace. She looked up at me and said, "Oh, hello there honey!" with a sexy smile and desire in her eyes.

Some of that was likely due to the fact that she fell against me and felt my bulging member against her crotch. I asked her if she was OK and began to walk her to her front door, which was up several stairs from where we stood.

She said, "Oh, I'm fine. But how are you, big boy?" giving me a flirtatious look and a smile of desire.

I knew it was the many Cosmos talking.

I said, "I'm fine Nina. Let's get you upstairs."

She smiled and playfully asked, "OK. But tell me, why are you hard as a rock?"

Nina's blunt question caught me cold, as it was out of character for her. I stammered something unintelligible, hoping she would drop it.

Nina was insistent. She spoke firmly and loudly, "Stop mumbling and tell me why your cock is rock hard!"

I figured the only way to quiet her down was to tell her. As we walked, I explained to her that her story about her lactating breasts was a turn-on for me; that lactating and pregnant women were very sexy to me and that made me hard.

Nina was smiling ear to ear by this time. She knew she got me hard and was proud of it.

We got to the stairs and started to navigate them. I placed my arm around her waist to steady her.

She giggled and put her arm around me. Then she started in a bit more. "So lactating breasts make you hot, do they? What would you say if I told you that I still am lactating?"

I stopped dead, almost stumbling backwards.

She smiled devilishly. "So, you still hard?" I decided why fight it and said, "Yes, and getting harder."

She giggled and gripped me tighter. We reached the door, she unlocked it, but didn't let me go.

"Come on in. There's more stairs and I need your help."

Reluctantly, but not very reluctantly, I helped her up the stairs to her bedroom.

"I have something to show you she said with a bat of her lashes."

She turned on the lights and pointed to a vanity and I saw it. It was an electric breast pump. I was about to explode.

I stammered, "You still need to pump, years later?"

She giggled and answered, "Yup. Every day, sometimes three or four times a day. The doctors say I should have stopped producing milk and have no explanation why I haven't. The shots they give new mothers to stop the milk haven't worked. So, I just pump. I donate to a local hospital, so something good comes of it."

I was dumbfounded.

Nina then sauntered up to me, put her finger on my chin and whispered lustily, "I could sure use your help right now. I'm full and need some relief."

I could tell I was flushed, and I feebly tried to tell her that it would be wrong for me to do that.

She started to pull her sweater over her head, and paused.

Nina said, "Well, it'll be our secret." with a subtle smile and sultry tone.

She whipped the sweater over her head. She was wearing a well-reinforced but sensuously lacy bra.

I could see that she was leaking through the bra. I stood there like a teenaged boy seeing his first set of boobs, staring intently.

She giggled and took me by the hand over to her bed.

Nina sat on the edge of the bed near the head. She patted the bed next to her and instructed me to lay down with my head on her lap.

I was mesmerized and couldn't resist her directions. I laid my head down. Her breasts were enormous.

She unclasped her milk-stained bra, freeing her breasts for me to see. They fell onto me.

The feeling was wonderful. I could tell she was engorged. Her breasts were taut and I could see the veins in them. Her nipples were hard, jutting out obscenely. I was in heaven. I was sure my zipper would burst open.

Nina smiled and cooed to me, "Just let me take care of everything." Her voice was soothing and comforting.

She placed her hand on top of my head and with the other directed her beautiful distended pink nipple to my mouth. It was big like a grape.

Like a hungry baby, I closed my lips around it and gently sucked.

Nina quietly told me to take the entire nipple and areola into my mouth and use my tongue underneath to gently squeeze the nipple.

I did exactly what she said and the milk flowed. I was oblivious to anything except her voice, breasts, the nipple in my mouth, and her sweet milk flowing over my tongue down my throat.

Nina said lovingly, "That's a good boy, just keep going and be gentle."

She then took her free hand and undid my belt and pants. I was so grateful for that. She then snaked her hand into my boxers and pulled my hard cock out and began to gently stroke it with very little pressure. Just gentle strokes over the entire length. She wasn't trying to make me come, just trying to keep me hard.

It wasn't that difficult with her nipple in my mouth.

Nina's milk was sweet and warm. I also began to smell her musk. She was wearing a pleated skirt. I managed to reach up under it and began to rub her thighs. It was a little awkward, but she was reacting as I hoped -- she began to moan softly.

After several minutes, she said, "OK, big boy, time to switch boobs." with a bit of a giggle.

As I repositioned, I made sure to allow my hand to get all the way up her skirt to her crotch. I latched on to her other breast and nursed as eagerly as on the first.

I worked my hand up her skirt expecting to find drenched panties, based on how strongly I could smell her musk. To my shock, all I found was a shaved pussy that was leaking into her skirt and onto her thighs. My eyes shot open.

Nina was looking down at me, smiling, and anticipating my question.

She said, "Nope, no panties. I didn't know what would happen tonight, but I was going to be ready."

She continued, "And I've been shaved for a while. The guy I was seeing asked me to do it and promised to go down on me a lot if I did. My ex wouldn't ever put his tongue on my pussy."

I thought to myself, "How lucky am I?" and "What an ass her ex was!" A shaved pussy is yet another of my huge turn-ons. I worked my fingers all around her dripping pussy and then slipped them in.

Her moans got louder as I worked inside her and suckled at her nipple.

I finished nursing her breast and sat up.

She thanked me for helping her out and kissed me. It was a sensual lover's kiss, deep, soft, lingering.

I was disappointed when she broke away.

I wasn't expecting what happened next.

She gently pushed me down, stripped off her skirt, stockings, and shoes and then removed the rest of my clothes.

She saw my surprise and said lustily, "You didn't think you were leaving here with that hard-on, did you?"

I didn't know what to think.

She whispered, "I haven't seen a cock this big and hard in a while. I'm going to fuck you silly."

I only got harder.

Nina wasted no time. She got on the bed and straddled me. She grabbed my rock-hard pole and began to drag the head up and down her moist slit. Then she placed her now drenched pussy on my cock and slid her hips up and down, slickening my length and really getting us both very, very hot.

Nina expertly raised her hips, guided my slick hard cock into her love tunnel and slowly impaled herself on it.

I was playing with her breasts that I had just sucked dry.

She was moaning as I squeezed her fat nipples and kneaded her full breasts.

It was a heavenly experience. My cock was only getting harder.

In a brief moment of clarity, I asked, "Do we need to worry about--"

She cut off the thought. "My tubes are tied. Relax and let it happen."

I did.

Nina rode me expertly, pacing herself and controlling my impending explosion. She started to ride more vigorously and then started talking dirty to me.

"You're going to give me your sperm, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"You're gonna fill my hot pussy with your sticky hot load, right?"

I nodded again, vigorously.

Then I half-shouted, "I'm gonna shoot my seed deep in and fill your womb."

She moaned and then shrieked, "Here I come, I'm coming!"

I could feel her convulse and felt her steamy vagina clamp down on my cock, sending me over the edge.

I shouted, "I'm coming Nina, filling you up with my seed."

With that, I jetted many ropes of hot semen into her.

Her breasts sprayed thick jets of milk all over me and the bedding. It lasted for quite a while.

For me, it was an incredibly erotic sight that cause my cock to twitch in joy.

Her riding eased up and slowly we came down from our mutual high.

We talked afterwards while we were catching what would be our second wind.

She related how she met the guy she had the affair with, at a farmer's market in the next town over. She bumped into him, they locked eyes and it was all over.

She could feel her panties getting wet, and she saw his bulging shorts. They went to his place nearby and quickly fell into his bed and started to fuck like rabbits.

This went on for many months until her ex got wind of it from someone who saw them leaving the market together. That was it for her and the ex.

Nina lamented she'd been alone since, as the word got around town as to what happened. She didn't want to feed the gossip mill, so she's just been taking care of her needs with some toys or her fingers.

My dick started to harden at this revelation. Nina noticed and giggled a little.

I asked, with more than a little lust in my voice, "Show me how you do yourself."

She was a little shocked but I could also detect that she was intrigued. "You want to watch me?" she asked with a breathy voice.

I responded huskily, "Yes, and I'm going to stroke myself while you're playing."

She squealed with joy.

I got up off the bed and stood at the end to get a good view of her pussy as Nina played.

She laid flat with her legs spread wide, her head on a pillow. She started rubbing all around her labia, squeezing and pinching.

All the jism I had just put in that lovely pussy was now leaking out. It was highly erotic.

As she was working herself, she started to describe what she was doing in a play-by-play kind of way, which ratcheted up the heat and got me hard fast.

Soon, she sunk a finger, then two into her snatch. Nina deftly licked my cum off her fingers while looking directly into my eyes.

I could hear the slurping noises as she worked her fingers in and out. My stroking got faster, but I was pacing myself so we could both enjoy the respective shows.

Nina started talking dirty to me.

"I'm soooooo wet, sooooo horny"

Then, "Are you getting close? Are you going to spray me with your seed?"

Then, "Your cock looks so hard, the head is so purple, you must be feeling really good."

I decided to play back, "Yeah, my balls are so full, I'm gonna paint your giant boobs with my jism."

Then, "I can hear your pussy sloshing while you're playing, my seed is all over your pussy and hands. You must be gushing onto the bed."

She began to moan.

I was not too close, but enjoying the show.

All of a sudden, Nina sped up, started to scream and yelp, and then her body convulsed. Her hand stopped, she yelped again, and her milk sprayed straight up in the air about three feet. She had had a powerful orgasm and was gasping for breath.

I quickly moved around the side of the bed and knelt on it next to Nina.

She asked, "Are you close?"

I grunted, "Not yet, but your milky boobs are getting me there."

Nina leaned up on her side, grabbed my hand away and started to lick my cock.

She then took the head in her mouth and began to suck. She worked her tongue underneath, stimulating the frenulum and started taking more and more of my thick member down her throat.

Nina paused, inhaled, and took my cock all the way down her throat. Her nose pressed up against my pubic bone and her lower lip was against my balls.

She snaked her tongue out and gave my balls a little lick. She stayed there for many seconds, drew back, and did it again and again.

Nina was looking up at me with her blue eyes.

I could see she was enjoying herself.

She withdrew and gasped, "I want you to cum down my throat."

She deepthroated me again and again.

I finally shouted, "Nina, I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming!"

12