The Tipsy Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls tightened and I shot another large load down her throat.

She withdrew a little and I finished in her mouth.

She closed her lips and moaned gutturally.

Her lips parted again.

Nina played with my seed, rolling her tongue around, showing me she hadn't yet swallowed.

She got up on her knees and I bent down to kiss her.

I swirled my tongue around in her mouth, tasting my own sperm in there.

She kissed back and we remained lip locked for a couple of minutes.

Her breasts were leaking profusely and finally I could no longer resist.

I broke the kiss and licked and sucked each of her nipples clean, leaving just a little of my jism on each one.

Nina looked at me dumbfounded. "Oh my god, that was soooo hot! No man I've ever been with has kissed me after a blowjob, much less after finishing in my mouth!"

I casually responded, "Well, if you can kiss me after I've eaten your pussy and gotten your juices in my mustache and beard, I can kiss you after you've taken my cock and jizz in your mouth."

She smiled as she thought about that. Then with twinkling eyes said, "But you haven't eaten my pussy."

I promptly responded, "Not yet."

I gently pushed Nina back down flat on the bed and spread her legs wide. I got between her legs then scooped each up from underneath.

She took the cue and grabbed her legs and pulled them back so her knees were on either side of her head. Her glistening, dripping sex was in front of me waiting.

Hers was a beautiful pussy, all cleanly shaven, lips fat and engorged from all the action.

I spread her lips and found beautiful pink inner lips and a tiny, tight vagina. Her clitoris was engorged and peeking out from under its hood, about the size of the tip of my pinkie.

I began my attack, feasting on the meaty lips, licking up and down each side.

Nina moaned in rhythm with my actions.

I licked her tight slit from bottom to top, starting nearly at her rosebud, which made her jump and squirm a little. I avoided her clit for a while just to wind her up a bit more.

Nina whimpered and pleaded with me to put my tongue in her and then lick her clit.

A little more delay, a little more pleading, then I plunged my hungry tongue into her as deep as possible.

Nina shrieked with delight.

I worked at her a while, then finally licked up to her clitoris.

I slipped my tongue under it, closed my mouth around it and sucked that plump bundle of nerve endings into my mouth. I kept firm pressure on it with my tongue against the roof of my mouth, sucking it like it was a nipple.

Nina was writhing. Her pussy gushed. She was going to have a very nice climax any second. She tensed, convulsed, screamed, gushed, her milk sprayed, and after about thirty seconds, fell back onto the bed, gasping for air.

I smiled and crawled up her body.

She smiled back at me and said "Kiss me."

I did, deeply and passionately.

She sucked my tongue into her mouth, along with it a lot of her juices. She moved to kiss all around my beard and mustache, enthralled with her own taste on my face.

We laid there for a few minutes and started to make small talk.

After a few minutes, I said, "Nina, don't take this the wrong way or be offended, but you really know how to give a great blowjob! Where does that come from?"

She giggled quite a bit. "I'm not offended. I take pride in that skill."

I cocked an eyebrow and said, "Really? Do tell."

She went on, "Well you visited when I was in high school. You know what I looked like. Huge boobs, pretty face and all. I was pretty skinny back then too."

She continued, "This is farm country and all these farm boys want to get into a girl's pants in the worst way. It was a huge problem for me because of the big boobs."

She added with a distant look in her eyes, "I wasn't wise in the ways of sex, but I knew what I liked, and I liked to have my boobs felt up, massaged, caressed; my nipples tweaked. I liked to tease the guys with my boobs, but I didn't want to be a slut about it and drop my panties for anyone who I let cop a feel."

I was stunned, and I guess it showed.

"Yeah, I wasn't exactly the innocent my parents made me out or wanted me to be. I've had this crazy sex drive almost since puberty. But I wasn't going to fuck every boy in school either. So, I learned how give great head and to deepthroat."

I was transfixed. "How?"

She giggled some more. "Well, me and my girlfriends decided we all needed to learn how because we all had this problem to one degree or another."

I raised my eyebrows.

She smiled and went on, "The farm boys simply want to get to our pussies, pump once or twice, and spray it up in there."

I began to laugh.

"Yeah, it's true. So, one weekend, we drove to the city, found a shop with sex toys, and bought a couple of dildos."

I found this amusing and chuckled

Nina said, "What?" then adding, "We practiced on those until we could get it all the way down our throats without gagging."

She giggled some more and said, "Turns out, I was the best. I could take that dildo straight down my throat and keep it there for almost a minute."

My eyes went wide.

"Yup. That skill allowed me to keep my virginity until I graduated high school and not wind up pregnant like so many of the high school girls around here."

I was dumbfounded, but on the other hand, grateful. Nina gave great head.

She could feel my still hard pole against her bald pussy.

Nina looked lustfully into my eyes and said "I want you to take me doggystyle."

I needed no further motivation to lift myself up and help her onto all fours.

I moved into position behind her shapely ass and gently pushed her thighs apart a little. I then stroked my purple mushroom head up and down her slit.

She moaned loudly.

I could see her wetness. I teased some more, pushing just the tip of the head in, then withdrawing.

She whined and begged me, "Just put it in. Fuck me silly!"

I began to talk dirty to her. "You like it doggy, do you?"

She hissed a "Yesssssss, give it to me!"

I continued, "You like to feel my legs slapping against your ass, my balls slapping against your pussy, don't you, you horny little girl."

She breathed, "Yes, I want your big, thick cock deep inside me. I want your creampie. I want you to shoot your seed deep in my womb. Fuck me hard!"

I did exactly that. I plowed into her pussy and bottomed out with a loud slap from my thighs hitting her ass.

She was nicely cushioned; this was going to be fun.

We set up a rhythm and after a few strokes, Nina was grunting and moaning with each slap of our bodies.

I saw her giant breasts were swinging back and forth, dribbling milk everywhere. That just made me harder and more energetic as I truly fucked her silly.

Nina's pussy was tightly massaging my engorged cock as she fucked back to me.

After just a few minutes, she began to moan loudly and managed to grunt out, "I'm coming hard."

I could feel her orgasm as her pussy clamped down on my stiff cock. I wasn't yet ready, so I just kept going.

She looked back at me with a "You didn't come?" look on her face. I smiled and kept pounding her.

I continued slamming away at Nina's sopping cunt and pushed her through two more huge climaxes in rapid succession. Then I felt my balls begin to tighten, getting near my own orgasm.

She screamed, "You need to come or stop; I can't take much more."

I smiled. I could still see her breasts swinging, slapping against each other, with milk streaming out of them.

"Tell me what you want, Nina, tell me!" I rasped.

"I want your thick cock to slam into my pussy and deposit all your cum deep into my slutty wet pussy...BREED ME NOW!"

That sent me over the edge. I sunk my cock deep into Nina's womb and deposited my load with a deep guttural grunt.

I had my hands bracing myself on her ass, but she abruptly collapsed forward. I didn't expect that and one of my hands slipped and my thumb slipped into her asshole. It was slick from our sweat and her juices.

Nina yelped and almost shouted, "What's that you're doing?"

I laughed and said, "Nothing, I just fell forward with you. But, how do you like it?" I was wiggling my thumb around a little just to make things interesting.

Nina was quiet for a brief moment and then said, "To be honest, I kind of like having something in both holes."

My still not-soft penis was inside her pussy and my thumb was up her ass as far as I could get it. I kept moving my thumb a little to keep her stimulated.

Nina began to moan again.

Nina's moans had the effect of causing me to get fully hard again.

Nina asked sheepishly, "How about you keep going, but slowly, OK? I'm liking this."

I did as I was told, slowly moving my thumb around and slowly sliding my cock in and out slowly.

She continued to moan, getting louder.

In just a couple of minutes, I felt Nina's ass clamp hard around my thumb and her pussy clamp down on my cock.

She had another huge orgasm from just that little bit of stimulation.

That thought caused me to come as well and I blew what little jism I had left into her.

I rolled off her and she rolled over to face me.

Nina grabbed my face and kissed me softly and passionately. "THAT was astounding!" she breathed.

"Glad you liked it." We laid there completely spent.

Then she said "I'm almost sorry to ask you, but will you nurse from me? I'm still engorged even though I've been spraying milk everywhere. Please?"

I told her "Of course. Don't ever be sorry to ask. I told you it's my kink and I love suckling from your huge boobs."

Nina sat up just enough so I could lay my head on her lap. She guided her nipple into my open, wanton mouth.

I latched on and gently drained one giant udder, and then the other.

She stroked by cock the entire time.

Just as I finished nursing, she squeezed my cock and made me come again.

Sperm jetted out onto my stomach.

She milked my cock until the semen stopped, then scooped up the puddle on my stomach with her fingers and licked them clean.

I beckoned her to kiss me.

She leaned down and kissed me open mouthed. She moved my jism back and forth between our mouths as our tongues wrestled.

We broke the kiss and licked our lips clean and smiled a lover's smile at each other.

I said, "I need to get cleaned up and head back. Want to join me?"

Her eyes danced and she chirped, "Yes, of course!"

We got into the shower and lovingly washed each other.

She paid special attention to my cock and I paid special attention to her pussy and then lingered on her huge fleshy globes for what seemed like hours.

We rinsed off, dried, groped each other as we dressed and laughed like children.

Finally, I told Nina I had to go. My wife would expect to wake up with me next to her.

She pouted, but understood. "Maybe another night?" she asked.

"Let's see if we can make it work." We kissed like lovers.

As I walked out the door, I said "I'll get your car back here first thing in the morning."

She nodded and we blew kisses to each other.

I woke up next to my wife in the morning slightly guilty, but not too guilty.

We had our coffee, and then I reminded her we had to get Nina's car back to her.

"How was she last night" my wife asked.

"Oh, she was pretty drunk. I had to help her up the stairs and into bed." desperately trying to hide a smirk. I added, "She passed out pretty quickly."

My wife said, "Well, I'm glad you drove her home. I would have felt awful if she'd wrapped her car around a phone pole last night."

"Me too!" I agreed, thinking to myself that she was wrapped around a pole, but not in her car.

My wife said, "Why don't you shower and head over with Nina's car. I'll follow after I'm done here."

I replied, "Perfect!" in so many ways I thought to myself. I texted Nina and told her the plan.

She just sent back heart emojis and fireworks emojis.

I said goodbye to my wife and asked her to text me when she was on the way. That would be a twenty minute or so warning. I got in Nina's car, and headed over to her place as quickly as possible without getting stopped by the local cops.

When I got to Nina's I knocked on the door.

She answered wearing a very slinky silk robe and nothing else.

I kissed her good morning, deeply and passionately.

Her hands were all over me.

My cock was already hard as rock.

Nina asked how long do we have.

I told her, "Maybe 45 minutes total. My wife will text when she's on the way."

Nina smiled and dragged me up the stairs to her bedroom. It smelled of breast milk and sex.

I told her I'd have to stay relatively clean because I couldn't shower -- that would be a dead giveaway.

She nodded and then stripped my clothes off and neatly folded them and laid them on a chair.

We then proceeded to make delicious love. Slow, deliberate, and passionate.

She came quickly.

I was still hard, so she took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me the best blowjob ever.

She slowly licked my length, sucked my balls, took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around.

I was in heaven.

Then she took more and more of my shaft until she deepthroated me.

I came down her throat.

She smiled with my sperm on her lips and kissed me.

I then pushed Nina down onto the bed and spread her legs. I dove into her slick pussy and tongued her to two more nice orgasms.

My phone pinged. I read the message.

"She's just leaving now. We have maybe twenty minutes."

Nina smiled, got up on all fours and said, "Take me again."

I pushed into her gently. I stroked in and out a few times.

Nina turned to me and said, "Put your thumb in my ass."

I did as I was told.

We picked up the pace and she was groaning and screaming in no time. She climaxed very hard and quickly.

I hadn't come yet.

She started pushing back on me furiously, talking dirty, telling me her milk was spraying everywhere because my cock was deep in her.

Those words and the image did it for me. I unloaded a huge load deep in her womb.

We separated, and I checked my watch. Five minutes to spare, I told her. I quickly washed my beard and pulled on my clothes.

Nina simply put her robe back on, but tied it shut tightly.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

She looked at me and said, "I'll go down there and answer the door to give you a couple more minutes to straighten yourself up."

I thanked her and reminded her that she was supposed to be hungover.

She smiled and said, "I am, from too much sex."

I heard her greet my wife as I was dragging a comb through my hair and checking to make sure there were no telltale signs I had just been well and truly fucked. All looked good.

I heard Nina say, "Oh, he's just using the bathroom." She was good.

I quietly walked downstairs, and into the bathroom near the kitchen. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, walked out all smiles and we all talked for just a few minutes.

Nina was standing still.

I gave her a subtle "what's wrong" kind of look.

She didn't acknowledge it.

We said our goodbyes and I walked to our car with my wife. We both turned and waved to Nina.

She waved back and went inside her house.

All was well. Nina and I had carefully covered our tracks and my wife was none the wiser about it.

"Nina was really hungover." my wife said as we drove away.

"Yes, she was." I agreed.

"Poor girl. She'll be feeling that all day!" she added.

I quipped, "Yeah, she had more than her fill last night. Maybe she'll have some hair of the dog this morning to take the edge off." I smirked.

A little while later, my phone pinged with a text from Nina.

She told me the reason she was standing still and awkwardly is because as she was standing there talking to my wife, she felt my jism leaking down her legs. She closed them together to hide the jism and stop the leak.

I texted back and complimented her on her quick thinking and added a kiss emoji, a taco emoji, and an eggplant emoji.

She texted back a long row of fireworks emojis.

Unfortunately, we were not able to work out another tryst.

We continue to text back and forth, occasionally sharing lewd pictures of her breasts leaking milk or my dick with precum leaking or her pussy wet and leaking into her panties or me jacking off.

Next visit is going to be quite a time.

12