The Tiresias Suit

Story Info
She finds a suit that lets her become a man, and uses it.
10k words
4.71
78k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,818 Followers

I stepped into the psychology building. It appeared empty and lightless. Everyone was outside, enjoying one of the rare sunny days the campus had before we all left for summer break. As I walked down the empty hallways towards the elevator door, I took out my cell phone and reread the message that Zoe had sent me half an hour earlier.

"Meet me at Frisendahl Hall. It's important. I'll explain when you get here."

Even now, after having had some time to mull it over, I couldn't make sense of it. She usually wasn't so cryptic, but I suppose that everyone's entitled to a little craziness now and then. Besides, with finals coming up, she was sure to be under a lot of stress. I had just texted back a simple, "Okay, see you in an hour," and gotten myself ready without worrying much about it. Even if it turned out to be something dumb, we could at least get lunch together. I hadn't seen her in a few days, and I was already starting to miss my best friend's company.

The elevator shook to life and carried me up to the fifth floor. When was the last time I had visited Zoe at the lab? Not so long ago, it had felt that she had been asking me to visit every weekend for some study or survey, but ever since she had begun writing her thesis, the lab had become her retreat, where she went to be alone and write, living an almost monastic life. The elevator doors opened and I walked out into the hallway, turned right, and made my way to her lab.

I knocked and waited, but no one answered. I checked the handle: it was unlocked. I decided to just wait for her inside; she was probably in the bathroom or something. I slowly opened the door and made my way inside. I paused. What was that noise? It sounded almost like a...slapping sound? It was coming from further within the lab. I slowly crept past tables and bookshelves, making my way towards the strange noise.

I rounded a corner and froze. My eyes widened in shock. Just ten feet away from me sat a man whom I had never seen before, completely naked. He was turned slightly away, his side to me, but nothing hid the source of the sound from my view. His right hand was furiously pumping away, stroking his hard cock. His eyes were closed, his lips parted, his chest heaving as he loudly groaned. My cheeks burned and a moist warmth spread through my panties as I watched, paralyzed in place, unable to look away. His hand was almost a blur, moving so vigorously that it sometimes slipped off the end of his dick. His thick, girthy cock gleamed, slick with the hand lotion that sat in a bottle on a nearby table, its head swollen and red. I felt guilty for spying on him, but he was in a public place. If he didn't want to be watched, he shouldn't be jacking off in a school room.

I studied the delicious sight before me. The man was well-muscled, his chest and shoulders broad, his calves firm, his abs readily visible through his tight, flat stomach. A light stubble highlighted his strong jaw and cheekbones. For a moment, I was tempted to join him, to step out from hiding and ask him whether he needed help with that. It worked all the time in porn, didn't it? But I didn't know this guy, and I doubted that the circles for "masturbates naked in public" and "trustworthy stranger" had a very large intersection in a Venn diagram. What if he were a sexual deviant? What if he were the kind of person who watched strangers masturbate?, I asked myself guiltily.

He quivered and moaned loudly. His eyes opened wide. I darted behind the bookshelf, worried I had been caught, but the sound of his masturbation didn't stop. Slowly, I peered back around the corner.

He panted loudly and quickened his hand's pace. His attention was focused only on the large, rigid shaft between his legs. He watched it even more attentively than I. Was he about to cum? I really shouldn't keep watching...but I didn't make a move. I only stared, enraptured by his performance. My fingernails dug into the wood of the bookshelf.

He grunted loudly. His body shuddered. His cock spasmed. Thick, ivory cum gushed out of his massive manhood, onto the floor, onto his thighs, dripping onto his chair. With each ejaculation, he moaned, over and over, until his semen was finally spent. Slouched over, he panted heavily, trying to catch his breath.

I suddenly realized that I had been holding my breath and clenching my fists. I relaxed, and leaned against the bookshelf, vicariously exhausted. The bookshelf tilted slightly under my weight. I tried to keep it upright, panicking, but its date with the floor with unstoppable. It landed with a thunderous thud that echoed throughout the entire floor.

The mysterious man shrieked and turned towards me in shock. With one arm, he covered his crotch. With the other, he concealed his chest, hiding his nipples. "Who's there?! Oh, it's you..." he said, relaxing visibly once he saw me.

"What does that mean?! Who are you? Why were you masturbating? Why are you naked? ...And why were you masturbating?!"

"It's me! Zoe!" he explained, gesturing towards his face with both hands. My eyes dropped downwards to the obvious contradiction.

"Zoe does not have a cock!" At least, I don't think she does... "Who are you? Tell me now or I...I'll mace you! I swear I'll do it!"

"Put that away! Just...just let me show you..."

"You've shown more than enough already, mister. Is this how you get your kicks? Breaking into buildings and masturbating until someone catches you and watches? Huh? Are you into that?" I had to admit, I had enjoyed it myself, but he didn't need to know that.

"No! Just watch. I'll prove it's me with one very simple demonstration." I kept my pepper spray aimed at him as he slowly reached behind his neck. His eyes flashed an electric blue and dulled into lifelessness, becoming glassy marbles. A wet, visceral schlick came from behind him, the sound of two raw steaks slapping together.

He slumped forward, and from out of his spine emerged a person, rising from out of the dead skin like a butterfly from a cocoon. I watched with a detached, scientific curiosity.

"Holy fucking fuck! What the fuck!"

I tried to retreat, but I tripped over my shoe and fell onto the ground. My tailbone struck the cold, linoleum floor, knocking the wind out of me. As I watched, the man's dead flesh sloughed off the inner creature's frame, revealing...

"Zoe?!"

"Um, hi..." Her cheeks burned pink. Her golden peach skin glowed slightly, as though she had just been, well, as though had just been inside a skin-tight suit. Her hair was tangled and mussed, almost entirely hiding her dark chocolate eyes. My eyes slowly slid down from her face to her waist. From the waist up, she was female...obviously female. Evidently, she hadn't worn anything underneath that suit, and now her petite breasts lay bare and exposed before me. I quickly looked elsewhere, my cheeks beginning to heat up again. The torso of the...the man-suit she had been wearing lay flaccid on her lap, a mass of empty skin. From the waist down, she still appeared to be male in every way. She looked like a lazily-designed mythological monster turned in at 4:59 on a Friday night by the Mythology Department: the mantaur, a human woman, but a man below the waist.

"Wh—what... What... What's happening?" I asked weakly.

"This is what I wanted to show you. I just...didn't expect you to be here so soon... Hold on..." She stood up and pushed the rest of the suit off of her, stepping out of it gingerly. She picked it up and placed it into a large, open box on the table. She sat back down across from me. "Let me start from the beginning."

"Can you put some clothes on first, Zoe? I mean, we're close and all, but I'd be more comfortable if I couldn't see your vag..." I requested, averting my eyes away from her.

"What..? Oh geez! Sorry! I forgot I was—never mind." Her limbs short-circuited as she tried to decide whether to cover up or stand up first, her arms and legs moving at cross-purposes. Finally, she settled on standing up and scampered behind a row of lockers, emerging a few moments later, hastily dressed. "Okay, so where was I?" she asked, placing her glasses onto her face.

"You were going to explain why everything stopped making sense five minutes ago...please..."

"Ah, right!" she cheered, pounding her fist into her palm. "Well, when I showed up today, there was a package waiting for me. When I opened it up, the suit was inside of it, and a small card: 'Try it on.'"

"Who sent it to you?"

She shrugged. "No idea. All it says is 'From: The Omarim.' I've never heard of it before."

"So you came into the lab and found a mysterious package, from someone you don't know, that contained what appears to be a suit made out of, and I want to stress this part, human skin, and your first instinct was to wear it?"

She coughed politely. "Well, I was curious. Besides, feel it. It's almost metallic, like tin foil. It's definitely not skin. And besides, what else am I going to do with it? Ignore it forever? You can't learn without experimentation! I'd just die of curiosity if I let it sit in a box. And besides, it's incredible!"

"Okay, so you tried on the Mystery Serial Killer Human Skin Suit. Then what?"

"Uh-uh, I've designated it the Tiresias Suit. Well, once I put it on, it sealed around me, and suddenly it was like I was a guy. It felt like a real body. It went from foil to flesh: I can only begin to imagine what it's made of... I was able to see and smell and hear and taste just like it was my own body. I actually became a guy. My body was fully functional in every way!"

"Yeah, I, uh, I kinda noticed..."

Her cheeks reignited a rosy color, but she made no other visible sign of having been phased by my comment. "Well, after I had ascertained the basic capabilities of the Tiresias Suit, obviously I had to test its limits. And it exceeded my wildest expectations!"

"So..." I squirmed a bit in my seat. "You could really feel what a guy feels?"

"Well obviously, I can't compare it perfectly, but from descriptions I've read and heard, it was a completely authentic male experience," she explained. "And of course, physiologically, it was a perfect simulacrum."

"...What was it like? Does it feel the same?"

"My my, so you're curious, are you?" She grinned mischievously. "I thought curiosity was for mysterious serial killers. If you're so curious, why don't you try it on?"

"What?! No way! What if it's dangerous?"

"I just tried it out. Thoroughly. I can safely say that there's no harmful effects in my experience from wearing it." She stood up, walked over to me, clapped her hand onto my shoulder and looked me dead in the eye. "Women for thousands of years have dreamed of having this kind of opportunity. Are you really going to pass it up because you're afraid? How will you live with the regret of never having tried it?"

"Well..."

I weighed my options. Was this for real? Could I really become a guy just by putting on a suit? Zoe had certainly looked real... She had even been able to cum. What would happen if I put it on? Would I have a cock? What would happen my pussy? Would it just...vanish? What if I couldn't take it off? Would I be a guy forever? Maybe I shouldn't risk it...

But... Zoe had worn it without any problems. And the way she described it...well, I certainly wanted to give it a try. Who wasn't curious about what it was like to be the opposite sex? And she was right. If I didn't give it a try, I just knew I'd wonder about what I had missed out on for the rest of my life. She knew me too well... She probably just wanted to get someone else into the suit so she could collect a second data point...

The suit peeked out over the edge of the plain, brown, cardboard box. How did it work? Did it matter? Anything that could do what I had just seen Zoe did was beyond my ken, whether it were science or magic.

"Fine. I'll give it a try."

"I knew you'd see it my way! Now come on, get out of those clothes!"

"What?! Do I have to?"

"Evidently. I tried wearing it over my clothes, and it didn't work. I tried inserting my arm, and it seemed to connect somehow. I could feel through the hand and everything, but when I tried the rest on, I don't know, it couldn't make a proper connection, I guess. My exposed skin was tingling a bit, so I decided to try increasing the area of exposure, and it worked."

I shifted around a bit, biting my lip. I took a deep breath, and stood up. "I'll be right back," I informed Zoe, and carried the box under my arm with me behind the lockers.

As I undressed, I read the label. "To: Zoe Kwan. From: The Omarim." It was hand-written, with no distinguishing marks. Who would send her something like this just out of the blue? They must know her a little bit, at least well enough to know that she worked here. Did they know that she was studying human sexuality at the university? Was that why they sent her the suit?

I called to Zoe from behind the lockers. "Alright, I'm undressed. What now?"

"Just put it on. What, do you need me to dress you?" she teased.

"N-no! I was just wasn't sure whether there was a trick or anything to it. You said you had problems getting it to work at first."

"Just put it on, and the suit handles whatever needs to be handled."

She talks about it like it's alive... I looked down at the suit, still lying flat and lifeless in the box. How creepy, like a man's skin had walked away from him. I picked it up. Despite its appearance, it did feel metallic. The back was open along the spine. I held it in front of me and stepped into the legs, like putting on long johns in winter.

My toes reached the edge of the suit, and the suit sucked onto me, like it was being vacuum-sealed around me. The suit swelled, from crinkly foil to plump flesh. My skin buzzed briefly, and then...I couldn't feel the division between me and the suit anymore; it had just melted away. I reached down and felt the suit's—no, my skin. It was warm. It was fleshy. I pinched it. It hurt, no, I hurt.

Oh my god...

I tried wiggling my toes, and my new body responded perfectly. I flexed my leg up and down. This was incredible... I brushed my hand against the thick hairs on my leg, and could feel it as though they were my own. This was incredible... I just had to try the rest on!

I slid my arms into the suit. The same buzzing was quickly followed by the same synchronization between the suit and me. I couldn't keep myself from giggling.

"Ah, trying it out, I expect?" asked Zoe.

"This is unbelievable! I can't believe this works!"

"Finish putting it on and come out here. We need to give it a proper test."

All that was left was the head. I took it in both hands, gritted my teeth, and slipped it over my head. Two small circles shown through the inside of the suit. I adjusted it until they lined up with my eyes and I could see out of them. My face tingled. The suit sunk into my flesh. Its mouth parted, wrapping around my own lips. My body was absorbed by the suit like a caterpillar dissolving in its cocoon in order to become something brand new. I could no longer feel my own tongue or teeth or fingers, just the suit's. With a wet, visceral schluck, I felt the back of the suit close over my spine.

A bright blue flashed across my eyes. I took a breath, my first breath as a man. I felt my chest. I could feel my heart beating underneath the suit. I ran my fingers through the hair on my chest, down to my sculpted abs, down my happy trail, to a tuft of pubic hair, and finally, against my brand new manhood. I gasped as my fingertips brushed against it, and then gasped again at my own gasp. It was so deep... "Hello..." I said, experimentally. I couldn't keep the manic grin off of my face. "Whoa, this is so cool! Even my voice changed! It's so deep and manly and...deep! Hellooooooooo! Nice to meet you, my name is-."

"Quit playing around and come on out. Let's see how it fits," Zoe whined.

I stepped forward carefully, tentatively, testing my balance in this new body. But I walked as naturally as if I had been born into it. Was the suit taking care of it for me? The floor felt cool against my bare feet. With a sudden epiphany, I realized the absence of my breasts for the first time. No more swaying and jiggling... I shimmied. No more heavy weights on my chest, no more need to wear a bra! I looked down at my chest. Hell, no need to wear a shirt. I could go topless if I wanted to and no one would stop or ogle me!

I walked out from behind the lockers. Zoe had taken the time to put her lab coat back on. She whistled appreciatively, peering at me from over the tops of her glasses. "So that's how it looks from the outside. How does it feel?"

"Amazing!" I twirled around, showing off. Zoe looked so small now. Normally, she was just an inch or two shorter than me, but now I had to be over half a foot taller. I pushed down gently on her head. "Oh my god, you're so short and cute, Zoe!" A thought came to me. With a wicked smirk, I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her bodily off the ground. I laughed. "I'm so strong! This is awesome!" I put her back down on the ground. She was blushing furiously.

"Do you think you can put on pants before you do that again?" she asked. "Not that I mind it, strictly speaking, but there's a time for science and a time for fun, and if it's fun time, neither of us should have pants on."

"Sorry. Guess I got carried away. Just like you did, right?"

She sighed, picked up a clipboard and a pen from the table, and with a loud click, asked, "How would you describe the way it feels, in your own words?"

I rattled off a rambling list. It felt like it was my own body. It felt cool. It felt hairy. I felt strong. I felt heavy. I felt big. She kept asking questions and I kept answering them, pacing around the room, savoring the feeling of walking around in this brand new body.

"Good answer." She quickly scribbled down my answer in shorthand. "And now, ahem, how does it feel to have a penis?"

I blinked. "I mean, it's just there, like having a kielbasa between your legs. I haven't really done much with it yet."

"Ah, I see. Yet..." Her pen scribbled.

"I didn't mean it like that! Although, I guess I should try it out... After all, when am I going to get a chance like this again?"

"Exactly right!" She sat down across from me, her eyes eagerly staring at my crotch. "Go on. And describe everything you're feeling. Everything."

"I can't do it with an audience!"

"Why not? It's not your body. Logically, you shouldn't feel any shame or desire for privacy."

"There is nothing logical about this..." Besides, shame wasn't the only thing I was feeling. As Zoe bent over to observe me, I couldn't help but make a few observations of my own. One, she wasn't wearing a bra today. Two, I could see right down her shirt from this angle. Three...it was turning me on. My dick was tingling faintly. I could almost feel the blood beginning to flow into it, swelling it up, making it grow larger and larger under Zoe's enraptured gaze. Was just the sight of my friend's tits having such an effect on me? I had seen them before at the gym, but now, they suddenly appeared irresistible. Her rose nipples, delicately poking out from her petite breasts, took hold of me. The idea of doing this for an audience began to appeal to me.

Zoe was right. It wasn't my body. Why should I care if she saw me? She wasn't seeing anything new. Heck, she had already jerked it off before. And the thought of her watching me, staring at me while I stroked my new, thick, long cock until I came... I had a brief mental image of giving my friend a facial, my cum splashing onto her face, before shaking my head, trying to chase it out of my mind.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,818 Followers