All Comments on 'The Tiresias Suit'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ionescu_sexyionescu_sexyabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Loved it!

Looking forward to the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

well written (great vocabulary by the way), very sexy, really an amazing story!

tinagammatinagammaabout 11 years ago
Great story

Loved your story. Please write more along this line (minus the gay undertones). Well done

Cherieamour69Cherieamour69about 11 years ago
Beautiful

Gorgeous story. Oh I wish there was such a suit to change guys into girls. If there was I would have put it on when I was ten and never taken it off !!!! Lol. I would have been a wife and mother by now :-) Dreamy.

Might go and get a little dressed up and re read it again, slowly. :-)

Beautiful

Cherie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story. I agee with all of the other comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nicely done!

Would def read more in this series (it is a series, right?! :D), & am fine with gay under (or over-) tones. :) Also, this: 'I doubted that the circles for "masturbates naked in public" and "trustworthy stranger" had a very large intersection in a Venn diagram.' ...was one of the funniest (and wittiest) things I've read here. Tyvm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait...

Great story, can't wait for them to change places and have another round, don't take to long to write it please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet story

One of the best stories I've ever read. Please make more, a lot more. Amazing story, great characters, plot development. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great concept

I enjoyed the basis of the story. I would have liked to read more about the differences in general. I would like to see some of the awkwardness that a female might experience in suddenly being the opposite sex, such as guys being guys around her. And after that just because of the scientific aspect of it having her learn about the difficulties of being a guy and trying to hook up with another female. thanks for the story, I hope that some of my comments help out with future chapters. I am anticipating reading more.

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Man, so many anonymous reviewers. Um, I'll just address things generally. I'm glad you liked the Venn diagram line; I liked it, too! I think the mantaur line is my favorite in the story, comedywise, though. I would like to make it a series. I at least want to have a story where guys find a girl suit, at least. If I do that, it might even have branching paths, like a choose-your-own story.

It's kind of hard to avoid gay undertones, since if she's attracted to a girl, it's lesbian, and if she as a man is attracted to a guy, it's gay, so either way, there's gonna be undertones.

I'd like to expand the time-frame a bit and examine more of the differences in life, but I'll save that for a future story. For an introduction, I think this worked out well.

Thanks for reading! And remember, feel free to contact me with any sequel ideas you have. I'd love to hear them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's Real Cool

Now this one deserves the Green E. And how I wish that I could borrow the suit and have my evil ways!!!

canuckCDcanuckCDabout 11 years ago
WOW!!! :)

Can't wait for the sequels!

Let them explore all aspects of sexuality with the suit. Who knows? Maybe Jason is actually a woman in another suit as well. lol ;)

Would love to hear the other side of it as well, with a man getting a female suit! (If one were available, I wouldn't hesitate to get one! I would LOVE to have that experience! )

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@canuckCD, I do intend to write just such a sequel. Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrific

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel!

Our ladies need to see where this/their relationship leads; there's Doing it for Science and their's "Something More." I believe our ladies could have something more. Also, what about the suit? Who made it? Where did it come from? How is it powered? Why where they sent it?

As a lesbian I'd kill for such an incredible experience.

Fantastic idea. Great story. Wonderful sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!! Abosolutly FANTASTIC WORK!

Id love to see the girls share the suit and perhaps that feeling they seem to be having for each other can bloom, perhaps even without the suit?? And YES I would love to read a new story, after you finish up with the romance and scientific curiosity of the girls, about a man getting a girl suit, lets face it, its the greatest mystery of human kind, what the other sex feels and thinks, Id go for it in a heartbeat if I had the chance to find out. TRULY Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Great story! As she enjoys it so much I think 'the girl' should become Guy full time, with Zoe as his girlfriend, and further explore what the body can do.

Elizabeth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More?

Is that all of your storyline for this, no more to your fantasy? Please continue?

RJ

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, there's definitely more coming, it's just going to take a while. Any suggestions or recommendations on the sequel? Feel free to contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
TRANS & INCEST

you should explore this category...May be go for MOM (tranny) with her children

HookmeistrHookmeistrover 10 years ago
Very hot and creative plot.

I really enjoyed this story. It was definitely a mind-bender, not to mention a sex-bender. I can see the guy from soccer/gym, Jason, becoming involved with them at some point and would be really fun for them to share their secret with him so that both of the girls could use the suit and he could be involved in their threesome. Then I can imagine suddenly another box arrives with the suit that turns men into women and Jason becomes the first to use that suit. It would really be interesting to read about a male suit wearer having sex with a female suit wearer. So much potential with this one. Great job and please let me know when you have another follow-up story. I'm enjoying your other stories as well. Great work and thanks for your contribution to Literotica!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is by far...

This is by far one of the best pieces of Erotica ever written!!! The idea of role-reversal is perfect. And the intensity of the experience was completely fulfilling. Thanks.

ereaderlereaderlover 9 years ago
wow, so hot!!

Please write a sequel. There are so many places you can take this story line.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 9 years agoAuthor
Author Here

I'm glad you enjoyed the story! I'm actually about to start on a story with a similar idea, with intersex body swapping. I hope you'll read it when it's done!

RoseNostagia88RoseNostagia88over 7 years ago
When's it going to be in QVC?

That was incredible! I so needed the inspiration! I just love the look on that girl's face when Zoe masturbated with the suit! Man, that was excellent!

TheBeholderTheBeholderalmost 7 years ago
great stuff

this is one of my favorite stories on the site. Great sense of humor, a nicely original premise, and dirty, dirty action :)

Please write more!

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 6 years ago
A fun jaunt

Really enjoyed this. Do wish you had gone further in the gym, but Zoe's scene makes up for it in a lot of ways n.n

jesusfreakjesusfreakalmost 5 years ago
So good

Loved it all, especially the gay undertones in the shower. All so well executed. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous