The Tit-Tip Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"100 quid cash," he whispered. "Don't look, just put it in your purse. Management doesn't like transactions outside the system. When you've put it away, take one of the condoms," he indicated a plastic container full of rubbers, "get my dick hard and put it on. Okay?"

Sammie felt the folded cash in her hand. It felt heavy. Significant. The debate in her head was only going to end one way. She took her purse, opened it, and then closed it with the cash inside. She didn't look at it once, her eyes remained locked on Steve's.

His cock was rock hard again as she tore open the gold wrapper with her teeth and rolled the condom down his shaft.

"Now turn round, hitch your dress up," he said.

Sammie did. As Bianca had done, she grasped the lattice posts and steadied herself. She stiffened as he rubbed her pussy with his cock. Hands grabbed hold of her hips, and he thrust up in one smooth movement. His length filled her, making her moan slightly. She began to move in sync with his urgent thrusting movements, pushing down she squirmed on his lap, rubbing her clit on his hard balls.

Steve reached up and grabbed her hair in his fist, pulling her back. He bit her neck causing her to gasp and arch back, exposing their fucking to the three opposite. Mark and Zack had spent themselves on Bianca, and all seemed content to watch the show.

"Next time I'll get them to fuck you as well," grunted Steve in her ear.

"You couldn't afford it!" Sammie panted back as his arm circled her breasts, bouncing her up and down on his cock.

"I can afford any piece of pussy I want," he said and rammed his cock so hard into Sammie she almost fell off him. Grinning, he stood and pushed her down, so her elbows were on the bench. Still buried inside her, he ordered: "Spread your arse cheeks so I can see your cunt."

Sammie was oblivious to everything, her face pushed into the plastic bench, still warm from where he had been sitting. She grabbed her bum and opened herself as he fucked her hard, her body shaking. Dimly she heard a voice. "Fuck her brains out, Steve," and a male laugh.

"Think it's my brains she is fucking out," said Steve hoarsely. He screwed her with long, powerful strokes for several minutes and then with a loud grunt he came.

He rested on her panting heavily. Sammie reached back through her legs, cupped his balls and then slid the condom off him as he pulled out. He laughed and slapped her bum as she dispensed with the rubber in the small basket under the bench.

"You're a nice well brought up girl I see," said Steve using her knickers to wipe himself down.

"Nice arse," said Zack appreciatively.

Still feeling a bit wobbly Sammie straightened, pulled down her dress and turned to face the three men and Bianca. She caught Steve wiping his balls on her panties.

"Thanks," she said to him sarcastically.

"You're welcome," he grinned back.

Bianca intervened. "Look, give a girl some room," she said to the three men, ushering them out of the alcove.

"Thanks," said Sammie as the men retreated a few yards, joshing and laughing.

"You seen Pete?" Zack asked.

"Doubt he is still alive if he's still with that Chris bird," replied Mark. This produced fresh laughter, and they set off to look for Pete, leaving Sammie and Bianca to themselves.

"You need a wipe, babe?" asked Bianca handing her one from her purse.

"Thanks," said Sammie again and used the moist tissue between her thighs.

"You milked him good," smiled Bianca.

"Sorry?"

"That whole posh cock tease thing you got going on. Made him keen. And keen pays."

Sammie flushed a little. "No, that's just me doing what comes naturally."

"You got that right babe. You were sucking and banging him as natural as you like," laughed Bianca.

Not quite what I meant Sammie thought but she let it ride. She was dying to count the extra cash, and if she was been honest with herself, the setup and the sexually charged atmosphere had been a huge turn on.

"How do I look?" She asked Bianca, smoothing down her dress.

"Fucked honey. Just like me. You want to go find your friend?"

Sammie nodded. They checked the alcove where she had seen Rachel earlier, but it was occupied by an elderly man in his sixties and a young, skinny, dirty blonde girl, who was on her knees sucking his cock and fingering herself.

Well, well, thought Sammie as she stopped to watch them. This has been a day of revelations. She shook her head, put her phone away and hurried after Bianca who had paused at a knot of guys near one of the alcoves. The three guys who had gone in search of Pete were also there. Sammie hooked her arm through Steve's. He squeezed her bum.

"It's Chris. Slut is getting banged stupid." Steve let Sammie push through. Chris was on all fours, her arse in the air and being fucked by a young guy hanging out of the back of her. Her moaning was almost a desperate keening.

"Poor Pete couldn't keep up!" Mark slapped the younger man on the back who grinned ruefully.

"Fucking nympho," said Steve putting his arms around her as they watched. Sammie was surprised to see the young guy wasn't using a condom. Good luck, she thought. The young man suddenly whooped, pulled back and sprayed jizz over Chris's arse. More cum seeped from her well-used cunt.

Sammie turned to Steve, kissed him and said: "I have to go."

"Okay," he checked his phone. "Just pinged you my number and a thank you tip."

Damn if getting Tit-Tips didn't make her moist. Sammie squeezed his cock and licked his lips with her tongue. "Thanks."

Sammie nodded a farewell to the other guys and headed back to the bar. Bianca followed. "I swear you're born to this Sammie."

"Just a bit of fun. Strictly a one-off," replied Sammie shaking her head.

"Yeah right."

They exited the garden and Sammie looked for Rachel. She found her friend still chatting with Rob.

"Sammie!" Rachel squealed and smiling her wide smile. "You have fun?"

"Well, a little I guess. Hooked up with Bianca's crowd."

"Lovely," she slid her arm through Sammie's. "Listen, I'm heading back to Rob's hotel. He's very sweet and guess what?" She giggled, showing Sammie her phone, which displayed 185 Tit-Tips. "Not bad, huh? And he's a cute guy too. Told you it would be fun, didn't I?" She finished with a note of triumph.

"Well if fun is you bobbing up and down on Rob's cock I guess you were right," smiled Sammie.

"So I'm the slut out of the two of us. Not news," said Rachel dismissively. "And how may Tit-Tips did you get?" she added slyly.

Over 700 plus I reckon Sammie thought. And cash.

"Not many," said Sammie ruefully.

"Not to worry babe. You had a good time though?"

"I had a great time. You and Rob have fun, and I'll see you when I see you I guess."

Rachel kissed Sammie.

"You're the best Sammie," with that she dashed off to rescue Rob from the attention of a plump brunette in her forties.

"Not many huh?" Bianca said.

Sammie shrugged. "Rach prides herself on being the slut to my Miss prim and proper. As I said earlier, it's our dynamic."

Bianca eyed her strangely.

"I like you!" She announced. "Meet me here around 5 pm tomorrow. The early crowd is quieter on a Saturday, and you get lots of desperate blokes looking for attention. Middle-aged and a sad bunch on the whole. We could clean up."

"No, as I said, this is a one-off."

"Whatever you say babe but meet me anyway. It will be worth your while."

Sammie looked at her quizzically. "Okay. I'll see you here around 5 pm tomorrow."

"Good," Bianca turned and disappeared into the crowd.

I wonder what that was all about thought Sammie.

Dismissing it as tomorrow's problem, she went to the ladies and shut the cubicle door. She counted up. 715 Tit-Tips and £100 in cash. Grinning, she sat back on the closed toilet seat and ran her fingers up to her moist pussy. Sammie reckoned she'd earned herself some quality alone time.

Part Two - Sammie Plays The Bar

Samantha Beechum adjusted her cream backless crop top as she sat at the bar. Short black skirt and black 'fuck me' shoes completed the outfit. It was just before 4:30 pm. Sammie was early. The tension and excitement of going back to the Tit-Tip Bar had overridden her good intentions.

Unlike last night, she had strode into the relatively empty bar full of confidence. She was a lioness stalking her prey and judging by the flotsam of men floating around she had plenty to choose from.

Sammie eyed the potential competition. There were two women in their thirties, clearly there for afternoon fun and giggles, and two other younger girls. Both brunettes each with a gaggle of men around them. One seemed to be flashing her boobs.

No matter. Sammie knew she was looking hot. She crossed her legs, making sure they were being shown to their best advantage and smiled at the men who made eye contact. A tiny shower of Tit-Tips came her way. She ignored them. Singles, she imagined.

After a few more minutes a short man in his thirties, dark hair, glasses and a sallow complexion approached her. Sammie smiled encouragement.

"May I buy you a drink?" he asked shyly.

"You may," a bigger smile was his reward. "White wine," she said to the barman who nodded.

He put his drink down on the bar. "I sent you some tips," he confided.

"Good," said Sammie.

"I'm Daniel, Danny," he seemed disappointed she hadn't checked her phone.

"Dan it is then. I'm Sammie," she proffered her cheek to be kissed. Delightedly he did so. With a great show, he tapped his phone. Sammie ignored the vibration in her purse.

Sammie's drink arrived. She took a sip. "Very nice," she said. Dan beamed again although she hadn't specifically thanked him.

"Tell me about yourself, Dan," she asked.

"Well not much to tell," he replied.

"Will it be boring?" Sammie asked sweetly.

Dan nodded. "I'm an accountant. Self-employed."

"Well, that's not boring. It means you are good with money. Always a plus point for a man I think."

Dan visibly straightened. "I am actually."

Taking out her phone Sammie continued sweetly. "Although as you have sent me the grand total of 15 tips, I have to seriously question your generosity and the value you place on my company. Do you like my legs?"

Dan spluttered: "No, its not that at all!"

"You don't like my legs?"

"No, I mean yes, you have great, fantastic legs, you are a gorgeous, sexy girl," he said agitatedly but also with a hint of excitement. He hurriedly sent Sammie 50 tips.

"My legs are one of my best features, don't you think?"

"Yes, but all of you is great Sammie."

"Miss," said Sammie coolly.

"Pardon?"

"It's Miss Samantha to you. It's Sammie to my friends."

"Of course, Miss Samantha. I do apologise."

Sammie waited. Dan went red and sent more tips. Another 50.

Smiling to herself, Sammie stretched out her leg. Her spiked-heel was less than an inch from his groin. He stepped back slightly. Running her hand down her leg, Sammie went on, "these lovely legs were wrapped around a hunky guy last night. A very successful man, forties, very experienced. Knows how to fuck a girl properly. You know what I mean Dan?" She asked doubtfully.

Dan stayed crimson. Imperceptibly he pushed himself onto Sammie's heel. "Not really Miss Samantha," he said quietly.

Sammie nodded. She eyed him intently for a minute then said: "Come with me."

They walked to a more private area, one of the many little nooks that were shielded from general view. Sammie sat on one of the stools. Dan remained standing.

"Time to gauge your worth, Dan. Your worth as a man and your worth to me. To be honest, it's not looking good, but I thought I would give you a chance to prove yourself. Did you gaze at my bum as we walked over here? Don't lie. I'll know."

Nodding, Dan said: "Yes, Miss Samantha. I'm sorry."

"Being sorry costs," Sammie reminded him.

"I'm sorry," he stopped and tapped his phone. 50.

"You think you are man enough to look at my bum? Don't answer I think its fairly obvious. Now for the big, or not so big, one. You have anything to fuck a girl with, or are you packing a clit dick?"

Dan moaned. Sammie raised her leg and dug her heel into his groin "Well?" She demanded. "I'm not feeling much here, Dan."

"It's, it's okay I suppose," he stammered.

"Really? That's a proud boast." Sammie sipped her wine. "So?"

Looking confused, Dan said: "I'm not sure what you want, Miss Samantha," he admitted shamefaced.

Sammie's voice was ice. "Get out of my sight you moron!"

Alarm flashed on Dan's face. "Please no, Miss Samantha. Just tell me what you want. Look!" He frantically tapped his phone. 100. "I'm begging you!"

Sammie chose to be slightly mollified. "Well beg then."

Dan glanced around and then got to his knees, looking genuinely embarrassed.

"Please, Miss Samantha. I'm begging you!" He pleaded.

"Begging for what?" Sammie asked looking down at him.

"Don't dismiss me. Please!"

Sammie waved the toe of her shoe in his face. Eagerly he kissed it.

"Did I ask you to slobber over my expensive shoes?"

Dan looked as if he was on the verge of tears.

"Did drooling over my heels make you hard?" Sammie asked.

Dan had no answer. His brain was mush and there were traps everywhere. He went for honesty.

"Yes, Miss Samantha."

Sammie sighed with disappointment. "You got hard without my consent?"

Resigned, Dan sent Sammie 70 tips. "It's all I have left in my account," he said ruefully.

"Then top it up, Dan. You won't be much use to me otherwise."

"How much?"

Impatiently Sammie took his phone off him. "Let's see. We can link it to your company credit card. It's your company, and you do the books so no nasty surprises there. 500, no, a 1,000 should do the trick," Sammie topped up his Tit-Tip account and tossed the phone back to him. "Still hard or maybe even harder?"

"Harder, Miss Samantha," he admitted. The act of her physically taking control of his card had almost made him blow his load. Taking deep breaths Dan tried to compose himself.

"Lucky I charged you an extra 75 for that then isn't it?" said Sammie.

"Yes. Thank you, Miss Samantha."

"So let's see it then." continued Sammie.

"See, Miss Samantha?"

"Your cock. That maggot you seem so proud of. Let's see if it measures up. Remember every inch under 6" will cost you 50 tips. Are we sure that the 1,000 I put in will cover your cock tax?"

"Cock tax? I, I didn't know there was a cock tax!" Dan stammered.

"Oh honey, there is always a cock tax," a fresh voice broke in. It was Bianca.

The two girls kissed warmly, Dan temporarily forgotten they briefly chatted. "You look stunning," said Sammie as she admired Bianca's tight dress in autumn gold and matching block heel sandals. Bianca had done her hair into a natural afro.

"Almost didn't see you," said Bianca, "just checked round a few corners on the off chance and here you are with," she looked down, "well with something," she finished dismissively.

"Miss Bianca has no chair to sit on," said Sammie also looking down at Dan. "And she requires refreshment."

Eagerly Dan sprang to his feet and secured a stool for Bianca.

"Irish Mule and be quick," ordered Bianca.

"Having fun?" She asked Sammie when Dan went to the bar.

"Passes the time."

"Good for you babe. Knew you would be a natural at this game. You either let them have your pussy or treat them like pussies. Long as you read them right you'll be fine. Before he gets back just wanted to fill you in on something."

Sammie listened as Bianca talked. When she had finished, Sammie said: "Okay, I appreciate you telling me." She stopped as Dan trotted over with the drinks.

"So cock tax, huh?" Bianca said with a devilish grin.

Sammie looked at Dan who had gone puce again, a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. "Out with it," she ordered.

Nodding Dan fumbled with his zip and pulled out his semi-erect cock. In truth, it dribbled out rather than sprang. It didn't fare well under the scrutiny of the two girls.

"Well get it out then," said Bianca.

"No, wait," Sammie peered closely. "I think it is out."

"Fuck off. No way is that a cock. It's a loose thread or something."

"Seriously it is. Look it's getting bigger. Well not bigger, just less tiny."

Dan squirmed with pleasure at the humiliation the girls were heaping on his member.

"At least he doesn't have a wife, think what the poor cow would have to put up with," said Bianca.

"I'm married," said Dan.

Both girls laughed. "You're a funny guy," said Sammie.

"Yeah, I mean you aren't serious are you?" Bianca asked.

Dan nodded. "8 years now."

"You've kept the poor woman roofied for 8 years?" Sammie said horrified.

"No, not at all. She loves me," he added lamely

"Let me see her!" Bianca demanded.

Dan scrolled through to a picture on his phone and passed it over. The image was of a blond, plump, pleasant-looking woman in her thirties. "She's smiling so who is porking her?" Sammie asked.

"No one," said Dan. "Well, apart from me that is."

"She's getting cock. No way is a woman smiling like that and not getting cock. Big cock as well," said Bianca.

"You seen her before, hun?" Sammie asked.

Frowning, Bianca looked closely. "She does look a bit familiar. You get a lot of frustrated housewives in here hunting for cock. Think I remember her getting screwed by some young lads a while back. Fucking like a crazy woman. Your wife like big, black cock?"

Dan's cock was making a decent showing at the thought of his wife getting fucked, and by black men no less.

Bianca laughed. "You white boys sure love being cucked!"

"You reckon it was her?" Sammie said playing along.

"Pretty sure. She was desperate for some big cock. Her husband's clit just tickled her, she said. Poor cow. By the end, she was walking bandy-legged and dripping cum."

"Can't blame her," said Sammie. "I mean look at it," she gestured at Dan who let out a small groan. "It's a 150 tax easy, and I'm being kind here."

"Think of his wife babe. Probably got a lover round their gaff right now."

"And screwing her brains out in the marital bed," agreed Sammie. "Okay, 200 cock tax it is, payable to those unlucky enough to see that pathetic mushroom of yours."

Dan jerkily hit his phone and then half doubled over as he spent himself down his trousers and onto the floor.

Sammie sighed. "Get down and clean that up."

"And an extra 50 each for making the mess without permission," added Bianca.

Dan happily licked up his cum.

Tuesday

Sammie was getting lunch at the local sandwich bar when Chris May tapped her on the shoulder. She had a nasty smile on her face.

"What do you want?" Sammie asked curtly.

"Seeing if you enjoyed your fuck on Friday," replied Chris.

"Yes, thanks. You enjoy being the local gang bang whore that night?"

"Yes as it happens. I know what I am, unlike some stuck up cow."

No point in trying to shame the bitch Sammie thought. How do you shame someone with no shame? "I'm sure your other half would have enjoyed the spectacle," said Sammie giving it another go anyway.

"Which one? Most of them do enjoy eating cum out of me."

"Fuck you," said Sammie

"You wish, hun. You wish."

Sammie walked out with her order. Chris followed.

"My boss wants a word," said Chris.

"Not interested"

"Oh, you will be interested. Trust me. If you don't listen it won't end well for you."

Sammie stopped and turned on the older woman. "That a threat?"

"Yes. Get in the car," she indicated a blacked-out limo waiting by the kerb.

"Fuck you."

The door of the limo opened, and a familiar face stepped out. "Babe."

Sammie stared at Bianca. "What are you doing with this slut?"

"Watch your mouth, bitch," muttered Chris. People had started to stop and stare.

"Please Sammie, get in the car," pleaded Bianca.