The Tit-Tip Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris took Sammie's arm and ushered her into the car.

Sammie took the drop-down seat and faced the three at the back. Chris, Bianca and John Banks in the middle.

"Hi, Samantha," smiled Banks.

Still glaring at Bianca and Chris, Sammie repeated her earlier question. "What do you want?"

"To save you embarrassment," said Banks.

"That's nice of you."

"It's just that we came into this revealing video of what looks like you getting fucked in front of an excited audience."

Sammie snorted. "You missed the main attraction with 'used pussy of the year' over there," glaring at Chris.

Banks dismissed it. "No one gives a shit what Chris does. No one at our firm. Not her many, many, men friends. Not her daughter," he grinned at this. "You, on the other hand, work for Pinner the George Bailey of this town. The saviour of the downtrodden blah, blah. Seriously, it makes you want to vomit," he said to Bianca.

"Who the fuck is George Bailey?" Sammie said irritably.

"You kidding me? Never seen 'It's a Wonderful Life'? No? Okay well, Mr Chips then? Oh for fuck's sake," said Banks as he saw the blank look. "Point is holier than thou Pinner won't want his personal secretary dragging his and the firm's good name through the mud," he passed the phone to Sammie.

Reluctantly she played it. Her cheeks flushed as she saw herself being fucked hard from behind by Steve. Her head was turned, so she was easily recognisable as was her voice urging Steve to 'fuck her slut brains out'. Sammie honestly didn't remember saying that.

"Then there is your family, your mum, your job, your dignity on the line. No one wants that," Banks went on smoothly. "Unless."

"Who took the video?" Sammie demanded.

Bianca looked uncomfortable.

"You?"

"Sorry, babe. It was just business."

"My idea," said Chris with malicious triumph. "I asked Bianca to get your attention and join our little group. If anything compromising happened, I asked her to video it. Lucky for us, Miss stuck up bitch is a raging slut like the rest of us."

Sammie looked furiously at Bianca who in turn addressed Banks. "Look I did as you guys asked, where's my money?"

Banks pulled an envelope out of his inside jacket pocket. "£500 as agreed. Say goodbye to your friend Bianca," he added.

Bianca took the envelope and without looking at Sammie or saying another word got out of the car.

"So what do you want?" asked Sammie.

"Down to business I like that. Its simple," Banks tossed Sammie a memory stick. "I want you to copy all of Pinner's files on your system. The inside track on the business that's left, so I know where and what to exploit."

Sammie looked at the memory stick and then tossed it back.

"No," she said simply.

Banks laughed. "Oh, this is adorable. You want to play hard-ball? Give it your best shot. It may be worth £500 just to destroy your sad little life."

"It will pay you to listen," said Sammie sharply. "You want Pinner's business? I can give you Pinner's business. All of it. What's left is still worth over two million in revenues and most are very loyal to Mr Pinner. Copying the files doesn't give you anything other than a chance to erode that loyalty which will take what a year or so maybe two or three if Pinner gets stubborn and doesn't retire?"

Banks looked at her. "Go on."

"What if Pinner walks away after agreeing to fold his business into yours in return for a non-exec role to top up his pension. Also to be on hand to front meetings and so on. You get just over two million of extra revenue which you can probably double in a year."

"Maybe we just ruin you instead!" Chris snapped.

Sammie looked at Banks. "Keep the hired help quiet, please. Her expertise is strictly cock and which hole to put it in," she said coolly.

"You fucking little,"

"Be a dear and shut up, Chris," Banks interrupted. "Go and get me a sandwich. Tuna mayo. I like tuna mayo. On rye."

Chris muttered something and then got out of the car slamming the door.

"You've upset her," smiled Banks

"I'm crushed," said Sammie.

"So what's in it for you?"

"£100k."

Banks laughed. "Well, that's priceless."

Sammie flashed her annoyance "You're getting Pinner's multimillion business for a miserable £100k, plus whatever you pay a year to Pinner. The blackmail shit won't work. My mum will just be annoyed on my behalf, and Pinner is too old to start training someone else up so I'll take my chances. Besides 'young single girl has sexy time in a club'. Who is going to care?"

Banks regarded her thoughtfully "Good point," he said. "This was Chris's idea and I like to encourage my staff. You know if this all works out as you say then maybe you could come and work for me."

"No chance," Sammie cut him off. "I've got other plans."

"Fair enough. I need to talk to my partners first, but if you can do what you say," he sounded sceptical, "then I think we have a deal." He held out his hand, and they shook on it.

"Don't keep me hanging," said Sammie.

"We won't. They will probably want to meet you as well, but I'll make it happen this week."

Sammie nodded and got out of the car. It was not until she was out of sight did she lean against a wall to collect herself. The panic and tension that she had bottled up flooded into her system and left her trembling.

Mr Pinner

"Did you find the file?" Pinner beamed at Sammie

"Yes," she handed over the manilla file, "and if I could have a private word?"

His kindly face twinkled at her. "Of course, my dear. What's on your mind?"

Sammie sat in the chair and slid her phone over the desk to him.

"This," she said and sat back.

Pinner's was a small operation, so there was no one around to see Sammie emerge from the office nearly 30 minutes later. She sat at her secretarial desk outside his office and messaged 'It's done'. The reply was instant, 'Cool babe and the rest?'. 'Still waiting to hear. Getting a little twitchy tbh', Sammie messaged back. 'You'll be ok good luck xx'.

Pinner came out of his office. "You should take the afternoon off," he said curtly.

"That's okay. I'll stay," replied Sammie.

He grunted, looked at her balefully and walked out.

The message came through that afternoon. 'Tonight. 6:45. Our offices. Use the Cable Street back entrance. Someone will be there to meet you'.

Sammie gazed at the phone screen, a voice screamed with delight and nervous excitement in her head. She messaged back 'OK'.

Sammie sent another message. 'It's on. Tonight'.

'FUCKKK', and a slew of emoji's was the response.

The Meeting

Sammie got to the Cable Street entrance at 6:40 pm and walked through. A young, slim blonde girl, crisply dressed in a white blouse, short black skirt and heels was waiting for her.

"Miss Samantha Beechum?" The girl asked.

"Yes," Sammie shook the proffered hand.

"I'm Michelle. I'll take you to the conference room where they are waiting for you."

The girl had a quiet, intent stillness about her. To take her mind off the next potentially life-changing 30 minutes, Sammie made small talk.

"Worked here long?" She asked Michelle as they entered the lift.

"Nearly 5 months now."

"Enjoying it?"

The girl turned to Sammie and smiled. "Everything I could have wished for," she replied with calm certainty.

"Here we are," said Michelle stepping out of the lift on the second floor.

Sammie followed and couldn't help but admire the elegance with which Michelle walked in her high heels. The girl had presence she said to herself.

"Please go through," said Michelle opening the door for her.

"Thank you." Sammie walked through as Michelle indicated a chair for her at the table. Across from Sammie sat Banks, Mead and Tolliver. Michelle took up a position behind Mead as if to attention. Legs apart and arms clasped behind her back.

Sammie sat down and hoped no one would notice her own legs trembling under the conference table.

"Miss Beechum," said Tolliver. "Delighted you could make it," her attention seemed low volume.

Mead just looked at her and said nothing. Bank cleared his throat.

"As you know, we approached Miss Beechum with a proposal which she rejected and instead made a counteroffer. I am still sceptical that Miss Beechum can do what she claims, but I felt it was worth pursuing. It has been a long-standing objective to reduce the competition in this town and secure a monopoly on the business. Pinner's has several significant clients which would be great additions to our portfolio."

Mead made a dismissive gesture. "Yes. We know. And Miss Beechum claims she can secure these clients and with Pinner's blessing for a non-exec role and a modest salary to ensure he is on hand to keep them happy. Question is how can this young lady secure this when Pinner, to be frank, hates our guts?"

"Precisely," echoed Tolliver.

Mead went on. " So at this point, Miss Beechum, I would ask you to present something substantial that lends credibility to your interesting proposal otherwise we have homes to go to."

"Agreed," said Sammie, withdrawing a sealed envelope from her bag. "Would a signed letter of intent to fold Pinner's into your firm help? Also, a proposed letter to be sent by all clients by Mr Pinner announcing this intention and his assurance he will still be on hand to oversee their business as he has done in the past."

Sammie slid a two-page letter across the table to Mead. "Here is a copy of the letter of intent signed by Pinner."

Cocking his head, Mead read it without touching it. Tolliver's attention was now at full volume and Banks looked nonplussed.

Suddenly Mead's face was wreathed in smiles. He beckoned Michelle to his side, his hand resting on her rear.

"My dear Miss Beechum, where are our manners. Tea, coffee, soft drink? Michelle, please see to our guest."

Sammie took the soft drink option. By 8:00 pm she was in a wine bar hoping a stronger drink would calm her nerves. 'Done!', she messaged. 'I've nearly passed out here!', was the reply. 'Still, some way to go but first payment should hit my account tomorrow. I'll see you later xxx', replied Sammie. 'Can't wait hun xxx'.

A satisfied Sammie sipped her wine.

09:06 pm

The voice hit her as Sammie opened the door to a basement flat.

"I told you to keep fucking quiet so just keep fucking quiet!" A voice yelled followed by the sound of boot on flesh and then a strangled moan.

Sammie went through to the kitchen with the wine and some snacks she had purchased.

"Oh you fucking stupid moron, I'm going to stamp that maggot cock into the ground," the voice continued. "Now just lie there quietly like a good dog. Understand?" The sound of more boot on more flesh and more moaning.

Sammie smiled.

Looking stunning in a black PVC underbust corset and knee-high boots, Bianca came through to the kitchen.

"Babe," she embraced Sammie warmly. "Knew you could do it! So how did it go with Pinner? Dirty old goat!" She added.

"Fine. After all those years of pretending to help the unfortunate and then to see him in the Tit-Tip Bar on Friday with his cock buried in poor Chloe's mouth, it really pissed me off. And in that stupid toupee too," Sammie still fumed at the memory. "Chloe is a single mum, struggling with addiction, and he just preys on girls like her."

"He try to blag his way out?"

"Yeah but the silly sod has a distinctive birthmark on his cock. Chloe saw me taking a pic and held it so you can see it clearly. Only reason McCraddock's never looked for dirt on Pinner was that they assumed there was none. If they saw that pic they would destroy him. Everything would come out. McCraddock's is not a firm that plays nice."

"So Pinner gets off scot free?"

Sammie shrugged unhappily. "Yeah but we get the capital to put our business idea into operation so," she opened the wine. "Here's to Domination Incorporated. Your every kink satisfied."

"I'll drink to that," said Bianca, "here's to us and also to me for letting you know what that uber cunt, Chris the Bitch, was planning. Yes okay with my help to begin with." Bianca saw Sammie's face and decided to change the subject. "You want to do some ballbusting to celebrate?"

"Why not," grinned Sammie. "I need the practice. How hard do we bust them?" She asked as they walked through to Bianca's play area. "Until they are blue, babe until they are fucking blue," her new friend replied.

At approximately the same time Sammie was entering Bianca's flat, Chris May opened her door and blinked. "Mary," she said.

"Chris," said Mary Tolliver. She walked past the older woman. "No company tonight?"

"No. Well, you said you would have news of the meeting so I thought - did it go well?"

"Very well. We made a deal. Miss Beechum played a good hand. Undersold herself in terms of what she asked for, but I was impressed."

"That's good then," said Chris. She drew her red lace robe round her.

"You on the other hand," said Mary quietly, "overstepped your bounds."

Chris shivered. "Please Mary, I was just trying to help."

"Your job is to run the subs and keep an eye on Banks. It is not trying to run extortion schemes which Miss Beechum clearly had advance knowledge of. There is no way she figured this out while you were presenting your moronic plan."

"No way! How?"

"The young black girl obviously. Unless you blurted it out whilst getting stuffed with cock?" Mary eyed the older woman.

"Of course not. Mary, please," she opened her red robe. "You can fuck me, slap me around," she smiled hopefully.

"Oh I intend to fuck you, but first fetch my switch."

"No please, Mary," Chris trailed off unhappily and went to fetch the thin switch Mary favoured.

Wordlessly Chris returned and handed the switch to Mary, then removed her robe and placed herself on the small whipping bench by the far wall. She started to cry. Mary positioned herself behind Chris, enjoying the woman's tears. She spanked Chris's buttocks lightly so they wobbled.

"This I am pleased to say is going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me." With that Mary swatted a backhand across Chris's buttocks leaving an angry left to right diagonal welt.

Shaking, Chris kept her mouth clamped. She knew to beg only fuelled the punishment. Two more savage strokes bit hard and Chris curled up trying to protect herself from the lashing.

"Only three more strokes then you get to feel Ben Gun," Mary freed her strap on cock from her panties and fondled the obscene plastic head.

Snivelling, Chris straightened and steeled herself for the blows that followed. Fire arced across her ass, she jolted but didn't move. The deep burning pain stayed. Delaying the final two strokes heightened Mary's pleasure. Chris's flesh was marked with four vivid red weals, which felt hot and raised to Mary's touch as she traced her handiwork with her fingers.

"Beautiful," murmured Mary. She aimed the next stroke across and just under Chris's buttocks, catching the older woman's pussy, and then a sharp forehand down and across from right to left. There was one last agonised guttural sound from Chris then she lay still, bathed in sweat and biting down a scream.

Panting hard with excitement, as well as exertion, Mary looked down with contempt, her hand probing the woman's exposed pussy. "Wet as ever. Is it any wonder father left you, left us? What with you opening your legs like a bitch in heat for any stray cock that showed interest." Mary spat on the crying woman and then rammed her plastic cock hard and deep into her mother's cunt.