All Comments on 'The Toga Party'

by jennifer999920

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Excellent! Well told and extremly arousing!

I really enjoyed this! It is well written, an interesting fun story, and the vivid descriptions are extremly arousing!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful

Great story, well written. Please keep up the excellent work.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Erotic Delight!

Another wonderful story by Jennifer. I love the graphic sex scenes and especially the ending where they make a last contact with the idea of getting together again. Will there be a part two? Wonderful Write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Slit Fuck

The part where she rubs her clit on his shaft reminded me of something my wife shared with me about her teen dating.When she was 15, she had her first serious boyfriend. The relationship had progressed to heavy petting but since she wanted to remain a virgin they did not have intercourse. However like your characters they ended up doing a clit rub. He was on top and she put her legs up on his shoulders and he slid his cock along her wet slit rubbing against her clit until he went off all over her stomach. The clit action and him sliding along pussy lips got wife off too. They never did have penetration but wife enjoyed it so much we have sex like that once in a while. The only difference is he was 8 or 9 inches and thicker then my 6 incher so easier for wife to ride. At the time my wife had never seen / touched another cock so thought they all were that big .

pixie2002pixie2002over 17 years ago
I love real stories

An excellent real life story, very well-told. It's great to see you writing once again, Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So wonderfully descriptive

I love the way this story starts out as something innocent and turns into full on penetration. Those are some of my favorite experiences when things just happen by accident, like oral sex in a houseparty bathroom, or fingering under a skirt at a bar that wasn't what you intended to do, it just sort of happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A trustly *awesome* story!!

Wow!! I'm pretty picky when it comes to my erotic prose, but you sure hit the nail on the head with this one!

I'm going to look in to whatever else you have posted, because not only are you obviously a writer who knows what she's doing, but one who has definitely developed her own style. It's quite refreshing to read something written by someone who knows a thing or two about English.

Great job!!

~Matt, artemis3120@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You're a very naughty girl!

But I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I met my husband at a Roman party. My boyfriend wore a senators outfit, I wore a long white robe. The party went along, there were guys in togas, women in togas, long robes. As the party progressed, it got a bit raunchy, a womans breasts being sucked, I moved away, a woman was on her knees sucking a guy, her toga up around her waist as another guy was fingering her pussy. I was getting a little hot, my boyfriend put his hand under my robe, fingering my pussy, I said not here, he said upstairs, so we found an empty bedroom. I got on my knees, pulled my robe up, he said I will be back going to the bathroom. I heard the door, I lazily rubbed my wet clit. I heard the door reopen then lock, I said fuck me roman,i am your slave, I felt the cock head against my pussy, it felt big and then it entered me, sliding in, I realized it was not my boyfriend, this cock was much thicker and as I was about to find out, much longer, he was rocking back and forward, small movements, stretching my pussy and then I felt a cock in my pussy further than before, I groaned, pulling back but my hips were sharply pulled back onto his massive cock until I painfully felt his balls slap me. He stayed there, I remember perspiring, groaning, then he pulled back. It felt like my insides were being pulled out until finally my pussy released its hold and then I was subjected to the best fuck I had ever had to that time. I heard my pussy squelching as he fucked me, my juices flowing as I had orgasm after orgasm until so deep in me my stomach ached I felt his cock pulse, throb and empty into me, I couldn't help but push back. He pulled me back, lifting me, my pussy still on his cock and turning sat down, his cock skewering deep into me lifting me up and down, my orgasms coming fast until I could take no more and I felt like a limp doll as he used my pussy for his massive cock. I felt him cumm a second time. Then he lifted me off, I looked up, what a cock, still hard, standing out at me, I looked at his face, are you alright, I nodded,you are amazing, I smiled, my names Rob, whats yours, Margaret. My finger was at my clit again, he said wow, I lay back, opened my legs, he didn't hesitate, he plunged into me again, I orgasmed immediately, wrapped my legs as far around him as I could, as he stretched my pussy, heaven I was there. I don't know how long we fucked for but I do know I went home with him that night, I am 8 years older than him but we have since married, 14 continuous orgasms does that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous