The Toilet Club Ch. 09-11

Story Info
Mike and his Aunt get dirty, and the Toilet Club is founded.
6.3k words
4.54
26.1k
28

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
190 Followers

[Please note: As you might guess from the title, this story involves both golden and brown bodily materials, as well as menstruation, and is NOT for everyone. If you do not enjoy those subjects, please go no further, but look elsewhere for the kinds of stories you DO like. This story is pure fantasy and all characters in it are 18 or over. This story is the fourth installment of "The Toilet Club" and I urge you to read the earlier installments before reading this, in order to follow the storyline and better understand what's going on. Thanks.]

Mike and his Aunt get dirty repeatedly, and the Toilet Club is founded

Ch. 09

Mike was floating in the pool with his arms resting upon a big black inner tube with his head and torso poking above the water. He enjoyed the sight of his delectable Aunt Susan in her white one-piece swimsuit and her BFF Meg in her tiny black bikini walking a bit stiffly towards the pool, due to the frozen wieners thawing within their lower orifices. It was all so insane! Mike was sure it was Meg's idea, as she seemed the more outrageous of the pair. Not that he minded one bit. "Bring it on," he thought, "bring it on!"

As the two beauties arrived poolside, Meg gave a call out to Mike. "Hey, Mikey! Want to come help spread some suntan lotion on us? We're going to do a little spell of sunbathing before we fire up the grill. It seems like the perfect day to work on our tans."

"Sure thing, Meg! I enjoy being helpful!" Mike called back earnestly.

Meg and Susan gave each other a side look and giggled.

Mike kicked his way over to the side ladder, left the inner tube in the water, and clambered out, his body glistening with rivulets of water flowing down. He grabbed a towel from a nearby stack and gave himself a quick dry.

"Okay, who's first?" Mike looked from Meg to his Aunt and back again.

"Me, me, me!" Meg exclaimed like an impatient child. "I can't wait for you to place your big paws on me and cream me all over!"

"Gawd!" Susan thought to herself. "Blatant, much?"

She arched her brows and gestured to Mike, as if to say "She's all yours, nephew dear. Enjoy yourself."

Meg lay herself out, face down on the flattened lounge chair and Mike picked up the lotion bottle and squirted wavy trails of oily goo all over her back. He stood above her with his legs spread on either side of her sensuous body, reached down, and began to spread it all around.

"Mmmmmmm, Mikey, that feels sooooo good, you're making me all hot and bothered!"

Susan rolled her eyes and glanced over at her nephew's trunks. Meg wasn't the only one getting hot and bothered! Mike's rigid member was threatening to burst out of his trunks or split them asunder. She couldn't tear her eyes away, as if hypnotized by the sight. She ground her hips against the chilly sausages DPing her nasty holes, imagining that they were Mike's organ magically filling each. The sounds of heavy breathing filled the air as all three present succumbed to the sight and feel of flesh caressing flesh.

"Alright, Meg, I think I've got the back side of your body all covered, do you want me to do your front?"

"Hell yeah, I do, Mister! Do mah front like my Daddy used to do!" Meg sang saucily in a country twang, while Susan cringed in her lounge chair. She was beginning to regret that she had brought her innocent, albeit precocious, nephew into Meg's Sphere of Influence. Meg's house and yard were like one of those "Mystery Spot" roadside attractions where strange magnetic fields made balls roll up inclines and all normal senses of perception were warped and distorted.

No sooner had they got here, than Meg and she had wieners up their pussies and wazoos, and she feared the worst for the hot tub filled with what appeared to be horseshit. It certainly smelled like it! She didn't even want to think what that might be about.

Worst of all, as she looked over at Mikey spreading suntan lotion on Meg as she wriggled around lewdly on her back, the young man looked utterly enchanted, even bewitched. Meg was directing him to cover every square inch of exposed flesh, including her cleavage and the tops of her breasts above her minimal bikini cups. The plumb-like head of his penis was so engorged that it had pushed itself above the string-tied waist of his swim trunks and was throbbing and moving around like the Loch Ness Monster.

"My turn!" Susan suddenly yelled out. "At this rate, the sun will be setting by the time Mike finishes with you, Meg!"

"My, my! How time flies when you're having fun. Sorry, Suze, perhaps we went a tad overboard. Mikey, you don't have to lotion-up the skin down between my toes. Your Auntie is getting impatient, and it is her turn."

Meg snapped her fingers and Mike suddenly looked around him as if he had forgotten where he was and exactly what he had been doing.

"Thank you, darling. That was exquisite. If you would ever like a job as my pool attendant, you're hired! Now go attend to your poor neglected aunt, while I fire up the grill."

Mike reached down and picked up the suntan lotion and walked over sheepishly to his aunt.

"Sorry about that, Aunt Susan," he muttered.

Susan reached up and cupped his face in her hands and brought it down in front of hers. She kissed him softly and tenderly on his lips and then his forehead.

"Apology accepted, sweetie. No harm done," she whispered. "I'll bet you've never run into a woman quite like Meg before. You need to be on your toes at all times. She weaves a strange magic. Believe me, I know!

"Let me just turn over and you can start spreading lotion on my backside, but don't dawdle this time. The grill should be ready soon, and I'm sure the sausages should be fully marinated by now."

She gave her nephew a knowing smile and watched him blush. He realized that she knew that he'd seen Meg pushing the wieners into her nasty holes. He just hoped that he hadn't totally blown it with his Aunt. Meg was probably totally out of his league, anyway, but Aunt Susan was special. She had even said that they shared the "toilet thing". He didn't quite know what that meant, exactly, but he dared not offend her or piss her off. He watched her roll over face down, and set to work covering her with cream.

* * *

Just as Mike finished his suntan lotion task with Aunt Susan, they heard Meg call from the patio in her best drill sergeant voice.

"Roll Call! Front and center! Time for presentation of sausages!"

Almost automatically, Mike and Susan snapped to and trotted over to receive their hostess's orders. Meg had an uncanny knack for commanding obedience, even from her closest friends and family.

"The grill is ready, time to extract the wieners! Mikey, will you do the honors?"

Mike stared at Meg and then at his Aunt.

"Er . . . I . . . Uh . . ." he blurted.

"Come now, young man! You know very well that your Aunt and I have been preparing our barbecue feast by marinating sausages in our nasty holes. Quit lolly-gagging and pull them out! The grill is waiting!"

Feeling some compassion for her nephew's confusion, Susan slid out of her white one-piece swim suit and bent over.

"Here, Mikey. I'll push a little and you can pull my sausages out. There's one in my vagina and one in my rectum. There! Can you see them?"

Mike's heart was beating madly, as he saw Aunt Susan relax and push her sausages part way out of her pelvic passages. He grasped their ends and pulled. They came out with a popping sound and a marvelous stink. One smelled of cuntal juice and the other of rectal grease. Meg held out a porcelain platter and he deposited them at opposite ends of the tray. So far, so good.

Meg handed the tray to Susan and quickly untied her own bikini, top and bottom. She too bent over and gently pushed her pelvic muscles. Before Mike's fervent gaze, her sausages extruded themselves a measured inch or two.

"Grip them, Mikey, and give them a good yank! Lunch is coming up!"

His heart still astir, Mike gripped the sausage ends and yanked. Phew! They were real stinkers! The backdoor wiener stunk of anal ooze, while the twat sausage reeked of fishy menses. What a selection! He carefully set them down on the porcelain platter, carefully distanced from the other specimens. His fingers stunk and self-consciously he stuck them into his mouth, one by one, and licked them clean.

Meg wielded a pair of tongs and placed the sausages carefully onto the grill, noting which was which. Her plan was to give Mike two wieners' worth: a half-sausage each of the four varieties. Menstrual, Cuntal, Anal and Anal. That should satisfy his young man's appetite.

She'd divide the rest between Susan and her. Her own menstrual and anal wiener halves to Susan, and Susan's cuntal and anal wiener halves for Meg's consumption. Something for everyone, though the most for Mikey.

* * *

Having shed their swim suits for their sausage removals, Meg and Susan remained nude as their special barbecue concluded with marinated sausages in buns for all. Intoxicated by the exciting mix of stinky wieners on offer, Mike also stripped nude and enjoyed his lunch in the buff. Ah! This was the life! He doubted that any of his old high school classmates would have enjoyed this degree of freedom. He savored the not so subtle differences between the taste and smell of the sausages offered him. He was intoxicated with their varietal stench. Viva la difference!

* * *

Lunch consumed, Meg offered her guests a nice soak in her hot tub. Under normal circumstances, this was no big deal. Sitting together nude in a large wooden tub of heated water had been a social treat for decades.

But Meg's hot tub was unlike any other. Prior to taking her delivery of a big pickup truck full of fertilizer, she'd drained her tub and readied it for its new content. A tub full of horseshit! The stench was overpowering. Whew!

Meg used all her charms to herd her naked guests inside for just a spell, so that they could clean their sinuses. She passed around Kleenex so they could blow their noses, and then a little jar of Tiger Balm, demonstrating that a small dab of the mentholated balm right beneath their nostrils served as an aromatic tonic. She brought out three pairs of black rubber briefs, to "protect their privates" she explained, and watched as they all pulled them into place.

Then, determined to follow her bizarre agenda, she led her guests over to her odiferous hot tub.

"Welcome to my spa!" she quipped, "Let's immerse ourselves, shall we?"

"Wow!" Mike exclaimed. "We're going to soak ourselves in all this horseshit? Way cool!"

The black rubber panty-clad trio, reminiscent of giant toddlers, perched on the edge of the tub, gingerly dipping their feet into the tub of dung. The blackened dung balls were warm to the touch and got hotter the deeper they pushed. The balls' outer texture was greasy, but they easily crumbled into hay-textured clumps that tickled their toes and legs as the deviant adventurers descended. Once their butts found the seating shelf and they settled in with just their heads and shoulders free of the dung heap, they gave each other tentative smiles. Susan spoke up first.

"Well, Meg, this is actually much better than I expected. It's rather soothing in an odd way, like being held in the warm bowels of the earth. I rather like it!"

"It's totally awesome!" Mike enthused. "I don't mean to brag, but being buried in shit has given me serious wood."

"Well, good for you, Mikey!" Meg said in her most sultry tone. "Feel free to stop by any time and do some woodworking."

The threesome fell into a meditative silence, as if they were somehow back in the womb and never wanting to leave. Even so, nothing lasts forever, even taboo breakthroughs. Meg was the first to extricate herself, a rather daunting task, like pulling one's self out of a sinkhole. While she went off to find the gardener's hose, Mike and Susan reemerged and spoke together quietly.

"Gee, Aunt Susan, are you sure that Meg doesn't share our 'toilet thing'? I mean, that was unbelievable!"

"Hush! We can discuss it later. Now quiet! Here she comes."

Meg walked towards them jauntily, clad only in her rubber panties, hose nozzle in hand, with the rubber hose snaking behind her.

"Here you go, Mikey. Since you like to be helpful, how about hosing us down, if you know what I mean." She leered suggestively and gave the nozzle to the grinning lad. "I'm sure you know how to adjust the nozzle so that there's a good spray. Now blast away!"

Mike took great delight in directing the spray at the two beauties, making their tits bobble around and seeing to every nook and cranny in their shapely soiled bodies. After a few minutes, he even summoned the courage to suggest that they remove their rubber panties, "just in case" some dung had squeezed its way in at the edges. As he sprayed their twats, he imagined he was spraying them with his own "nozzle," dousing them in his piss.

Then it was his turn to be cleansed as Meg and Susan swapped the hose back and forth, taking turns with different parts of Mike's body, including his rampant dick. Once the horseshit had been blasted off all three bodies, they jumped in the pool naked and noisily splashed around.

"Meg sure knows how to throw a party!" Mike thought to himself. "I wonder what it would be like with just her and me?" The notion both thrilled him and chilled him, but he put it aside for now. Best to concentrate on the two birds at hand, not just one in the bush. He still had the whole summer ahead of him.

Ch. 10

Susan and Mike drove back to her house in silence, the quiet night enveloping them in their own thoughts.

"Darn that Meg," Susan grumbled to herself. "If I'm not careful, she'll steal Mike for herself and totally corrupt the boy. She has no scruples when it comes to getting what she wants! And she made it pretty clear that she wants Mike. I think I'd better have another heart-to-heart with Mike tonight before things get out of control."

"Mike...?" Susan said tentatively as they pulled into her driveway and got out of the car. "Do you remember our little talk last night?"

"Mmmmm hmmm..." Mike answered, cracking a grin.

"Well, I think that perhaps we should have another tonight. I know that you might have found today, well, disturbing, and I want to make sure you don't get any wrong ideas!"

"Not a prob, Aunt Susan!" Mike answered. "But...to tell the truth, I'd like to talk too. Shall I come to your room after I brush my teeth?"

The rascal! Susan smiled and nodded, while silently vowing to herself that she'd be good. True, today had made her hornier than ever, and she was sure that Mike was feeling his oats. Still, it would be best to just take it easy and convey some basic, useful information to her nephew and leave it at that. Surely there was no harm in that!

* * *

While Mike washed up and brushed his teeth, Susan shed her clothes and changed into a babydoll nightie. She didn't mean to be provocative, but it was still warm after all and she would be under the covers and . . . well, what the hell. She was lying in bed expectantly in the moonlight when Mike knocked lightly at her door and crept into the room clad only in thin pajama pants. He clambered into bed beside her under the sheets.

"So, Mike..." Susan began tentatively. "I hope that Meg didn't . . . didn't, um, disturb you too much?"

"Naw. She's cool. That hot tub full of horseshit was pretty radical, but it was fun! Especially hosing each other off afterwards!"

"And I guess we got kind of carried away with the hotdogs, didn't we."

"I guess, but they sure did taste good! I oughta tell Mom about that recipe!" Mike teased.

"You'll do no such thing!" Susan retorted. "She'd have me skinned alive if she knew of what went on today! In fact, I think you'll have to keep most of your visit this summer just between you and me. She'd never understand things like . . ."

"Like how we both like the 'toilet thing,' Aunt Susan?" Mike was leaning on his elbow and giving his Aunt a quizzical stare.

"Well, yes, like that. Especially that." Susan's eyes darted over and returned his stare and then broke off abruptly. "And I thought we should discuss that a little more, if you don't mind."

"Cool! I don't mind. And Aunt Susan? How about we pull this sheet down...its really warm."

"Yes it is. Go ahead. I guess we don't have anything to hide after this afternoon!"

Mike grinned and lay back down on his back. Susan looked over and could clearly see his throbbing erection tenting up his PJ pants and staining the crotch with precum. God, she thought to herself. What I wouldn't give to wrap my lips around that for a midnight snack! Mentally scolding herself, she dragged her gaze from his twitching boner and up to his face. He'd caught her staring at his hardened cock again and she blushed a deep red in the moonlight.

"Um, yes. Well, here's the thing. You and I are both pretty special, you know, Mike. Not too many people will admit that they enjoy butts and anuses and, well, the things that come out of them. Society just has a terrible taboo about admitting such things, even though I'm sure that more people are into them than will admit it.

"So, in a certain sense, you could say that we belong to a secret club . . . one that would be looked down on and embarrassing to us if it became known."

Mike, got up on his elbow and looked over at his Aunt.

"Wow! A secret club! That's awesome! Do we get a secret handshake and password, and everything?" Mike teased her.

Susan laughed. "I'll leave that for you to come up with, Mike. But I will say this: every club has rules that its members should follow. And this . . . well, we can call it the Toilet Club . . . is no different.

"First and foremost, there's the matter of, er, hygiene."

"Hygiene?"

"Yes, you know...keeping clean and healthy. Playing with butts and poop can be fun and a source of great pleasure, but if you don't take a few precautions, it can also make you quite sick!"

Susan briefly explained about bacteria, E.coli, hepatitis, and staph infections. Skin contact with piss and shit wasn't a problem as long as you didn't have any cuts or open sores and washed yourself well afterwards.

"Of course something that many people like is called 'rimming.' That's when someone kisses the anus of another and runs their tongue around it and in it."

"Wow! People do that?" Mike decided to play dumb.

"They certainly do, Mike. Your anus is very sensitive and stimulation like that can be extremely, er, erotic!"

"Huh!" Mike acted surprised. "Have you ever done that, Aunt Susan?"

Susan blushed. Well, she'd gotten herself into this, so she might as well 'fess up.

"Why, yes, Mike. Not as often as I'd like, but sometimes when things work out right! I adore playing with a cute butt and making love to it. It's one of the most intimate things you can do with someone you care for."

"And do you enjoy receiving it?"

"There's nothing better in the world! When a man is willing to eat out my ass, I just turn to jelly." Susan closed her eyes and smiled to herself. She pictured Mike's face wedged between her cheeks, pluming her depths. A little sigh escaped her lips and she squirmed.

Oh boy, Mike thought to himself. She's getting hot. This could get to be real fun!

"So, is that the whole story?" Mike asked with feigned innocence.

Susan pulled herself out of her revery and smiled.

"Not by a long shot, Mike! Usually rimming and ass-eating are just a prelude to even greater anal pleasure."

"Whoa! Like what?"

"Well, anal sex for one thing."

"You mean like butt-fucking?" The words slipped out before Mike could catch himself.

"Oh? You're familiar with it already?" Susan smiled at her nephew.

"Well, guys talk, you know. Not that I've ever done it or anything, you know."

Arsenique
Arsenique
190 Followers
12