The Toilet Club Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, dear." Susan nodded. "At any rate, anal sex can be quite enjoyable for both the man and woman if they're properly relaxed and lubricated. There can be some pain at first, but that can actually be a turn-on if you're excited enough."

"But isn't it kind of dirty?" Mike queried, enjoying the game of putting his aunt on the spot.

"Perhaps. But dirty's relative. And besides, that's why the "toilet thing" seems so attractive, don't you think? It's ever so nasty!" Susan gave her nephew a wink.

"Yeah!" Mike exclaimed. "It's nasty bad! Tsk tsk! So, rimming and anal sex, is that all?" Mike pressed onward.

"Er, not entirely. Hmmm, well, as you must know from your own experience, sometimes there's no greater feeling than taking a good shit. Am I right?"

"Uh huh," Mike nodded.

"Especially if it's been awhile since you went before. The pressure builds and builds and then you can't hold it any longer and you just push and...whew...you take a big crap."

Mike tingled, recalling the sensation. Often his episodes on the john were his favorite time of the day.

"So, one of the most private secrets of Toilet Club members is sharing that experience with each other."

Susan paused, gauging Mike's reaction. He looked excited but quizzical.

"You mean using the toilet together?"

"Not exactly. I mean letting your load come out in a much more intimate way. Sometimes right in bed, as the other person watches up close."

"Cool!" Mike exclaimed.

"And sometimes if you are feeling especially close, you might shit on each other and...well, play with it."

"You mean like Meg's hot-tub?"

"Yes, sort of like that, although what I'm talking about is even more intense, believe it or not. Being surrounded with horseshit is titillating in a gross kind of way. Meg likes to shock people with things like that. But I'm talking about sharing yourself with another person in a very special way. The smell and feel of it as it emerges from inside them and you have the knowledge that this is their poop and now it's yours too. It's..it's...really quite extraordinary. It's like returning to the beginning of time together, to a more primitive time, back before civilization."

Susan was nearly in a trance, her memories of her deepest -- and all too rare -- experiences of shit-play overwhelming her.

"Wow," was all Mike could say. He looked down at his pajama crotch which was now soaked and sticky with precum. Just imagining playing like that with his Aunt Susan had made his cock as hard as a steel bar.

"And...anything else?" Mike asked tentatively.

"Oh, let's see..." Susan laughed, still sounding a bit remote. "Pooping for each other is called 'brown showers' and there's also 'golden showers'. That's when you pee for each other."

"For each other or on each other?" Mike asked.

"Mmm...both, of course. Especially when you're doing shit play, pee can be a good mixer. And compared to shit, pee is actually pretty sterile. Sometimes a good hosing down really hits the spot!"

Susan paused and glanced over at Mike. She was concerned that he might be totally grossed out by what she was telling him. But it sure didn't look like it. Mike's rigid cock had slipped out through his pajama fly and he was stroking it, his eyes closed. Susan watched surreptitiously, torn between wanting to engulf it and feeling that she had already said too much.

His eyes still closed, Mike broke the silence. "Is that all? There isn't some real secret thing that club members do?"

"Well..." Susan hesitated. "Yes, there is. But, Mike, this is going to sound pretty shocking. You have to promise me that you'll keep this strictly to yourself. Few people ever want to admit to this -- even among those with our special interests."

"I promise, I promise," Mike whispered, his fist tightly gripping his reddened dick.

"Some people are called 'feeders.' They derive special pleasure from, um, feeding on their partner's poop. It has to be done very carefully because there's a big risk of becoming ill if their partner has viruses in their system. So it is usually only done between people who are sure they are healthy."

"Feeders . . ." Mike muttered. "That sounds . . . interesting."

He thought all this over for awhile, an idea slowly forming itself in his mind. He restrained himself from asking his Aunt if she might be a feeder. If he did that, she might get really embarrassed and have one of her attacks of guilt and send him off to bed. But he could tell from her hushed tone of voice that this whole conversation had made her very excited. Maybe if he left now and returned to his room, she'd put on another show for him or something even better!

"Well, thanks for telling me all this stuff, Aunt Susan!" he said abruptly. He got up and swung his legs over the side of the bed. "I guess I better go to bed. I'm getting pretty sleepy. G'night!"

Mike leaned over and gave his Aunt a chaste peck on her cheek and hurried out of the room before she could even reply. He hastened back to his bedroom and tiptoed quietly into the bathroom, stationing himself in the dark so that he had a good view of his Aunt in her bed.

Ch. 11

Susan was beside herself with frustration. No sooner had her nephew suddenly left than she fell to blaming herself for going too far too fast. Sure, it was only talk, but it must have shocked him deeply to make him exit so quickly.

"Damn, damn, damn!" she muttered to herself. She had had half-formed notions of drawing him out about his own fantasies. About helping him accept them and perhaps, oh, getting him to be at ease with acting on them. Not anything too drastic, of course, just a little butt play perhaps, some nice massaging or caressing. Was that too much to ask?

Now why did he have to run off like that? After all, he was the one who had been thrilled at her parking lot display. And he had been ready to jump in the shower with her after her inadvertent panty pooping just yesterday! And that whole scene at Meg's! That had seemed to thrill him quite a bit. Surely he wasn't suddenly puritanical just because of her descriptions of some toilet play -- on the contrary, he'd felt free enough to stroke his aroused cock right next to her in bed.

Still, he was only eighteen, after all. Boys were often hesitant to be too forward at that age, and she was his aunt after all. Maybe that's it, she thought. Perhaps he's expecting me to make the first move.

Susan sat up in bed and considered what to do. There seemed to be just two alternatives. Either he really had been "pretty sleepy" and was now fast asleep in bed, or he was nothing of the kind, and would be eagerly waiting for her. In either case it wouldn't hurt to check.

In the bathroom, Mike saw his aunt sit up and swing her legs over the side of her bed. Uh oh! Something was up. He swiftly tiptoed back to his bedroom and leapt in bed. What if she was coming to his room? What should he do? He quickly pulled off his pajama bottoms and tossed them on the floor and flopped down on the bed face down, his head in his pillow. It seemed like barely 30 seconds as he lay there feigning sleep before he heard his aunt at the bedroom door.

"Mikey?" she whispered.

Mike decided to pretend he was fast asleep.

Susan crept into Mike's room. The rascal! She could swear she saw his eyelids flicker in the moonlight when she called his name, but she decided not to challenge his pretense. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she was nearly overcome with feelings of guilt, but her forbidden desires were just too urgent. If her guess was right, he was laying there waiting for her, too shy to let her know.

She paused at the foot of his bed, letting her gaze drink in the delicious sight. Mike was lying face down, naked, his pajama bottoms gone and his legs spread eagled. She sucked in her breath. God, that cute butt! Surely he wouldn't mind if she just caressed it a bit. There was no harm in that, was there?

She leaned over the bed and lowered herself onto it, ever so gently kneeling between his legs, reaching her hands out to fondle the tight buns. Her fingers touched his flesh and she could have sworn that an electric spark leapt from his buttocks to her eager hands.

"Mike, dear." she whispered. "I didn't mean to drive you off. It's okay. I just want to help you feel good. There's nothing wrong with what we talked about. Really!"

Mike stirred a bit, as if still asleep. Susan took this as a sign of encouragement and ran her hands over her nephew's buns. They were so smooth to the touch, yet lean and muscular. She bent down and brought her head down to the twin mounds, and without another moment's reflection, she started rubbing her facial cheeks back and forth across his nether cheeks.

She sighed and inhaled deeply, searching for a hint of naughty odors. Ever so gently she pulled his cheeks apart, exposing his anal opening. She became bolder still and brought her nose down to his little puckered hole. Sniff. Sniff. Ahhhhh. She drank in the spicy aroma of his cute little shithole, mixed with the scent of his sweat and the lingering evidence of their afternoon hot tub experience. Like a powerful cologne, it made her lightheaded but sure of one thing -- she must have a taste.

"Oh, Mike! You smell so good!" she whispered huskily. Mike was still feigning sleep, although he had raised his ass off the bed to better meet his aunt's attentions. If Aunt Susan were to look or feel his crotch beneath his anal opening, she would discover that his cock at least was fully awake. It was stiff and twitching, pre-cum beading at its head.

"I'm sure you won't mind if I kiss you there, will you? It'll feel oh so good, I assure you!"

Susan puckered her lips and pressed them gently against Mike's anus. Then, unable to control herself any longer, the tortured woman began to noisily kiss her nephew's nasty hole, licking all around it and creating loud smacking sounds as she sucked at the wrinkled fissure.

"Mmmmmmhhh! Mmmphhhghh! Oh yes! Mmmmmmmhh...ungh!"

In a frenzy of depraved desire, Susan gripped Mike's cheeks and wiggled her tongue into his anal ring. Not caring whether he was asleep or awake, willing or resistant, she probed as deeply as she could reach, her saliva adding to his anal juice, mixing in with gritty specks of shit. What a taste! Oh yes! She had been deprived of this treat for far too long!

Like a suckling pig, Mike's aunt squealed and rooted, probing and slurping, all inhibitions banished by her urgent needs. She paused a moment to catch her breath, her face smeared with the heady mix of spit and shit. Then she returned to her driven feeding, hoping against hope that her anal attentions might trigger a reciprocal movement from her nephew.

Mike was beside himself with glee. The feel of his aunt's lips and tongue at his asshole, flicking it juicily and burrowing in, was the best sensation he'd ever felt. He pushed back against her face, savoring her oral worship of his dirty orifice. She was loosening him up, breaking down his self-control, and if he wasn't careful, she might get more than she bargained for.

Mike allowed himself a deep sigh, and relaxed further. He hadn't taken a crap all day, and his bowels felt full. As his aunt's tongue probed as deep as it could go he shifted his internal muscles and let out a little brap of gas, which he was sure directly assaulted her nose. His aunt groaned and rooted even more desperately. His pressure eased by the escaped fart, he could feel his waste shift inside, moving ever so slowly until it's end hit the tip of her wriggling tongue. His aunt squealed and he could feel her tonguing the turd avidly as it moved within her reach. Her hands gripped his butt and suddenly she gave a frantic moan, as an orgasm overtook her.

Once her orgasmic buzz had subsided, Susan had a brief moment of clarity and realized that if this continued -- and she wanted it to continue, hell, she desperately needed it to continue -- they had to move right now.

"Mike! Listen to me. I know you're awake and enjoying this, you little pervert, but we need to immediately switch back to my bed. We can safely make a mess there without wrecking the mattress. You need to clench your buns -- stick your thumb in if need be -- and run over there and lie face down. Quick! Do it now! I'll be right behind you."

Mike got up carefully and hurried through the bathroom, holding his cheeks together with both hands. Susan paused at the sink to swish a swig of mouthwash around in her mouth and spit it out, then she ran after him. She jumped on the bed and lay on her back beside him, her nighty gone and all her various delights displayed.

"Remember, we're both Club members now, so we're allowed to enjoy our club privileges. I want you to squat over my chest and shit out that giant turd you've got right behind your anus. Do you think you can do that for me? I need it so badly, I can barely stand it! C'mon my bad boy, my naughty nephew, shit on Auntie! She's begging you!"

The Good Susan was nowhere to be found and the Naughty Susan was in command. At last!

Mike didn't miss a beat and leapt up and squatted over his horny Aunt.

"It's now or never," he thought to himself. "If I hesitate for one second, she may have second thoughts, and we'll be back to square one. She really wants this and I can do it, no problem!"

"Brace yourself, Aunt Susan! Bombs away!"

Mike tried to relax his anal ring and concentrate his rectal muscles. He could feel his eager turd starting to move as his sphincter widened. It felt so good, like the culmination of a perfect day. He pressed from within and the mighty log of shit did the rest.

"Omigod! Oh fuck, oh God, Mikey!" his Aunt squealed. "It smells so good! It's beautiful. I want it so bad. Let me be your toilet!"

Susan was breathing raggedly and her eyes were brimming with tears of joy. As the log extruded out and dropped onto her breasts and stomach, she clasped it to her and orgasmed.

"Agggghhh, uullllpppp, yeeeeeee!" she screamed as she squirted liquid from her shuddering pussy. Mike wasn't sure if it was pee or cunt juice, but there sure was a lot of it.

"C'mon, Mikey! You can play with it, too! It feels so nice to spread it around my belly and my tits. Don't be afraid!"

Mike tentatively pushed his fingers into the pile of shit and smeared it back and forth. He spread it to her breasts, covering them with the human dung. He pinched and rolled her nipples with the sticky poo, causing her to emit a low guttural moan. Soon, her belly, her arms, her shoulders, and her neck were all coated with the brown paste.

It was like some depraved Spa treatment provided for ladies with special needs. The stench was overpowering and intoxicating, triggering a series of rolling mini orgasms, causing his Aunt's whole nervous system to twitch almost uncontrollably, like a spastic seizure.

"Wow!" Mike thought. "No wonder she's been so lonely and depressed. If this is what she truly craves, she's been strung out for, like, years!" The eager lad determined then and there to devote the rest of his stay with her to exploring the "toilet thing" and giving his aunt what she so obviously needed.

[If you enjoyed this story, please consider leaving comments or feedback reflecting that. Thank you.]


12