The Toilet Club Ch. 12-14

Story Info
Meg and Susan have their periods and Mike gets very messy.
5.8k words
4.48
18.9k
15

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers

[Please note: As you might guess from the title, this story involves both golden and brown bodily materials, as well as menstruation, and is NOT for everyone. If you do not enjoy those subjects, please go no further, but look elsewhere for the kinds of stories you DO like. This story is pure fantasy and all characters in it are 18 or over. This story is the fifth installment of "The Toilet Club" and I urge you to read the earlier installments before reading this, in order to follow the storyline and better understand what's going on. You will not regret it! Thanks.]

Meg and Susan have their periods and Mike gets very messy.

Ch. 12

The next morning, Susan's body-clock woke her up at her usual time for her run. Once again, she'd had less sleep than ideal, but she was determined to maintain her fitness regimen. She needed to keep some order in her life, and her early morning run was one of her most favorite.

Unlike the previous morning, she was not racked by guilt over her covert activities the night before. Yes, they were depraved and perverse by any normal standards, but they had been so precious and intimate - not to say ecstatic - that she felt morally cleansed and refreshed in starting a new day.

Mike was such a sweetheart, so pliable and sincere, that she could only view his cooperation in their scat-play as a blessing and a gift. Yes, he was inexperienced, but he was precocious far beyond his age, and she felt sure that he was able to take in the experiences she was providing, so that he could better handle his own perverse desires. It was a win-win situation.

Her only worry was that he might confess their secret scatological acts to someone, and that immediately brought Meg to mind. Susan was certain that Mike was on Meg's radar. The previous day's barbecue escapades had made that clear. Susan had no doubt that Meg would entice Mike into her depraved erotic games as soon as she could. He was just too inviting a target.

Much of Susan's motivation for her extreme behavior with Mike the previous night was her wish to get first dibs on Mike's perverse innocence. He was so naïve, yet such a precocious participant in "toilet things" that Susan had gone all out to beat Meg to the punch.

Meg had a self assurance and determination that were almost unstoppable, but she'd not had access to Mike after the afternoon barbecue. Susan had made sure of that, and she hoped that their Toilet Club discussion and their night-time scat-play had imprinted her premiere position in Mike's libido.

Yet, here was a call from Meg on Susan's cell phone as she wrapped up her morning run and arrived back home.

"Hi Suze, sorry to call so early, but I wanted to invite Mike for a holiday with his Aunt Meg. I'm sure you understand. He has so much to learn and I have so much to teach. I'll be happy to drive over and pick him up by noon, and take him off your hands for the afternoon and . . . um, night.

"Don't say no, sweetie, and don't make a fuss. I'm sure he will leap at this opportunity."

"Now see here, Meg!" Susan spluttered. Her BFF was calling her at six in the morning, already scheming to whisk Mike away for her own perverted purposes! Unbelievable! Susan took a deep breath and tried to respond with a firm and measured tone.

"We already have plans and he is not available. This is my last day off work, and we are going to spend it together, just the two of us. I know you are hornier than a bitch in heat, but you'll just have to wait a day or two. Do I make myself clear?"

Meg made a kind of grumbling sigh in her ear and backed off.

"Okay, I get it. I can't say I blame you. Well, 'tomorrow is another day', as Scarlett always says. I'll check in with you later. Bye bye!"

* * *

Susan was relieved and a bit surprised. Meg hadn't turned things into a power struggle over Mike, as Susan had feared. Maybe Meg was beginning to "grow up". Was that even possible? she chuckled to herself.

Still, Susan remained a bit irked at Meg's chutzpa as she darted up her front steps and let herself in quietly. She tried to tiptoe around, so as not to wake up Mike if he was still sleeping.

She'd told Meg that she and Mike already had plans for the day, but that was overstating the case. She wasn't really sure what they might do. Something naughty? Something nice? Would the Toilet Club reconvene? She felt a little shiver of excitement at the thought. The day was wide open.

But first, she wanted to get out of her running sweats and hop into the shower. Quietly, she made her way up the stairs and through her bedroom into the bathroom. She pulled off her top and stepped out of her sweatpants and did a double-take. Wait just a minute! Was that what she thought it was? She picked up the pants and looked at the crotch. Was that a small red spot? It looked like it was. She swiftly peeled her panties down and gave the gusset a close inspection. Her period had quietly arrived and her flow had begun.

Susan gave a loud sigh. This changed everything! No matter what she and Mike did together, her menstruation was along for the ride. She was now in the same boat as Meg! The bleeding sisterhood was now in session and the accompanying horniness was not far behind. She rinsed out her panties and running pants and draped them over the laundry hamper, and then stepped into the tub and closed the translucent shower curtain. A nice refreshing shower would help clear her exasperated mind.

She felt her body relax as she stood under the shower's spray, and, as she often did in the shower, she let her cunt relax and just let herself pee. She reached down and dipped her hand in the yellow stream and brought it to her nose. The bracing stink of urine acted as a kind of smelling salts, and she gave into her arousal. She rubbed her labia and clit, as her pee continued, and brought herself to a naughty little cum while silently mouthing Mike's name. Then she soaped herself up with shower gel and rinsed herself off. An idea was beginning to come to her, a very wicked idea.

* * *

Mike was lolling around in his bed half-awake, when he heard his aunt enter the bathroom. She must be returning from her morning run, and about to take a shower, he thought.

He quickly slid off the bed and knelt before the keyhole, catching Aunt Susan in the act of undressing. She took off her sweatpants and examined the crotch. Then with a mortified expression she peeled off her panties and gave them a close look. He could see a red stain on the white cotton. Wow! Her period must have begun while she was on her run. The thought excited Mike and his dick began to fill with blood. He thought back to Meg's blood-marinated sausage of the day before. It was like nothing he'd ever tasted.

This meant that both Meg and Aunt Susan were now on the rag, and his imagination began to heat up. What if he could get the three of them together and they could all play with their no doubt stinky blood? Would that be cool or what? His Aunt hadn't mentioned bloody sex or blood play as a Toilet Club activity, but surely it qualified. It could even be educational!

He refocused his attention on the keyhole and saw his aunt step out of the tub and grab a big towel off the rack and begin to dry herself off. Her tits jiggled as she toweled them, and her ass cheeks swayed back and forth. Once dry, Aunt Susan reached into a cabinet and pulled out a small box and extracted a paper-wrapped tampon encased in a cardboard tube and carefully pushed the tampon through the tube and up her cunt, until only a white string hung out. That was certainly the first time he's ever seen that procedure!

He was now hard and dripping and considered a quick wank. But he thought better of it. The way things were going with his visit, he anticipated far less solo jacking off and much more shared activities. His vital fluids needed to be preserved for more sophisticated uses and he didn't want to be depleted at the wrong moment.

Once Aunt Susan was done in the bathroom, Mike quickly entered and sat down on the john.

As he did his morning business, he ran through last night's activities in his mind, savoring the extraordinary acts his aunt had engaged in with him. It was just too cool. He kept expecting it to go off the rails or be abruptly shut down by her overactive conscience, but miraculously it hadn't been. While they stopped short of actually fucking, he certainly couldn't complain. She'd asked for a facial to top things off, and he had been happy to oblige. Then they hopped in the shower together - for real this time - and scrubbed each other clean. And all that wasn't even counting the crazy scene at Meg's backyard barbecue! Wow!

"You're playing in the big leagues now," Mike told himself. "Keep your wits about you and don't make a wrong move. And above all, look after Aunt Susan. She's the most vulnerable player in this complicated game. If she breaks down, the jig is up!"

* * *

After dressing and sitting at her mirror and carefully applying her makeup, Susan set about fixing a nice breakfast for her and Mike. She had heard him stirring about upstairs and knew the smell of frying eggs and pancakes would lure him down to the kitchen.

And here he was, in cut-offs and a tank-top, looking upbeat and at ease. He grinned at Susan and walked over and gave her a smacking kiss on her blushing cheek.

"Good morning, Aunt Susan! How was your run?"

"Oh, it was just fine. No mishaps like yesterday, at least," she smiled blithely.

She served them both a hearty meal of eggs and pancakes, orange juice and coffee, and as they sat back and let it digest, she shared her idea for the day with her nephew.

* * *

"Mike, you'll never believe it, but as I was finishing off my run this morning, I received a phone call from Meg proposing that she come by and whisk you away for a day and night with her! I was rather annoyed, to put it mildly, but when I declined to indulge her selfish notion, she backed off and set her sights on tomorrow.

"So far, so good, but when I got home from my run and undressed for my shower, I discovered that my period had arrived! And that got me thinking. No matter whether you were to spend today with Meg or me, menstruation is going to inevitably be a part of it.

"What would you think if I were to call up Meg and propose that we visit her again today? I'll bet that she had some perverse menstruation drama all worked out that she was planning to spring on you, and this would let her do that, but I'll be along to take part in it too, and to make sure that she doesn't go totally off a cliff.

"Besides, I really didn't like the feeling of being in some sort of competition with her over you. That just seemed to put you in an awkward spot. This way it's a pleasant compromise that we'll all enjoy."

Mike grinned like the Cheshire Cat in Wonderland and took a moment to gather his words.

"Aunt Susan, I think that would be totally awesome! I swear, you are a genius! Give her a call immediately, before she has any other plans. This could be our best time yet!"

Ch. 13

Meg was feeling at loose ends, not sure what to do with herself. Her menstruation meant that she was terribly horny and keyed up to a high pitch. It had led her to call her friend Susan as early as she dared and try to sweet-talk her into letting Mike spend the day with her. Susan had rebuffed the idea in no uncertain terms, making it clear that she was not going to relinquish her well-endowed nephew on such short notice. Usually, through her force of personality and persuasive methods, Meg could talk Susan into just about anything, though a couple of times that had not worked out quite like she planned.

Still, she had to respect Susan's absolute refusal and figured she'd have a better chance the following day when Susan had to return to her waitressing job at the Rite-Spot Cafe. Meg didn't want to damage her friendship with Susan in a silly dispute over who was more entitled to tutor her eager nephew Mike in the ways of pleasing a woman.

Meg was thus a little surprised and certainly pleased to receive a call from Susan only a couple of hours after they had last spoken.

"Hi Meg, I'm sorry I was so curt when you called me earlier, and yes, it was quite early. I was still on my morning run and hadn't had my coffee yet. But enough about that. What I'm calling about is to make a proposal that I think we might all enjoy. I've run it by Mike and he is certainly game.

"I discovered shortly after we spoke, that my own period started this morning - during my run, apparently - and it gave me the idea of coming back over with Mike to have a little fun with him together."

"Sweetie, I think that's a super idea! Yesterday left me hungry for more intimate play and I'm sure we can share Mike in ways that will be hot for everyone. Get your sweet tush over here - not forgetting Mike, of course - and I can guarantee a perverted, I mean lovely, time. Nothing too extreme of course, haha, just stimulating and rewarding. Bring your bathing gear again if you like, and perhaps a change of clothes, just in case things get a bit messy, which they no doubt will.

"Oooh! I'm so excited I can barely wait! Thank you, Suze. I swear you won't regret it."

* * *

Susan was pleased that things were back on good terms between her, Meg, and Mike. Mike was so excited, he was nearly jumping out of his cutoffs, while Susan was busily gathering together anything and everything she thought they might need. A change of clothes, an array of lingerie and intimate attire, some protective garb favored by fetishists, baby wipes (you just never know when they might come in handy), bottled water, and a few safe sex and hygienic supplies (just in case). She suggested to Mike that he might bring a change or two of clothes as well. Knowing Meg, it was highly unlikely that he'd make it through the day without looking like a used tampon.

Once their gear was loaded in the trunk of her car, the pair set off for Meg's, with an ETA of noon or so. It wasn't all that different from what Meg has originally proposed, except that no one was excluded and Susan felt much less stressed about what might occur. Meg, to be sure, was an unpredictable wildcard. But Susan felt that she could head off any serious craziness.

On the drive out to Meg's, Susan felt a certain obligation to caution Mike about Meg.

"Mikey, you of course know that Meg, bless her heart, is my very best friend. I love her dearly, but sometimes she can be a Force of Nature. I mean by that that she has no compunction about pursuing what she desires. And I know by what she told me yesterday that she desires you, big-time."

"I know, Aunt Susan".

"So I hope you don't mind if I suggest that you give a little pause to ponder anything she suggests to you in the middle of a wild or passionate scene. I don't doubt her sincerity, but I do sometimes question her judgment. If I see her going too far, I may step in to rescue you, but that can be very risky. When she is in the throes of passion, she does not take well to interference or interruption.

"Oh, and one more thing. Let's not mention our Toilet Club to her. I know that it might seem like Meg would be a natural member, but our Club is just for you and me, and it is our secret. It allows us to overcome our shame and fulfill our 'special' desires which would be very embarrassing and humiliating if anyone else were to know of them. So, if Meg asks you about what you and I have been up to together, I suggest you be as bland and vague as possible. It is very important that we maintain our privacy. Do you understand, Mike?"

"I do, Aunt Susan. Mum's the word."

"Alright, then. I'm sure we will have a very enjoyable and even outrageous time. We certainly did yesterday."

Susan grinned and reached over and tousled Mike's hair. Her nephew patted her thigh reassuringly. Everything would be fine.

* * *

The pair arrived at Meg's at high noon, and pulled into her driveway. They retrieved their bags from the trunk and walked up to Meg's front-door. Mike rang the bell with his aunt a step behind him. The door was flung open and Meg greeted them in a nicely belted floral summer dress, her plunging cleavage on display. As before, she gave Mike a close inspection from top to bottom and up again.

"Welcome to my Menstrual Hut, my dears," she greeted them puckishly. "I see you thought to bring your pup tent, Mikey," she said sotto voce, eyeing his boner in his cut-offs which had suddenly raised itself like a spring-loaded draw-bridge. "As the Boy Scouts say, 'Be Prepared'!" This even got a chuckle out of Susan, whose usual response was to shush Meg's ribald remarks.

"Please come in and make yourselves at home. You may now remove your clothes," she said in her best hostess voice. "Just kidding! It's not time for that - quite yet - though I daresay the clock is ticking!

"I just had Colonel Sanders deliver us some lunch, and it's on the kitchen table waiting for us to chow down. Does that sound good to you, Mike?"

"It sounds perfect, er . . ."

"Just call me 'Aunt Meg', why don't you? You don't mind, do you, Suze? We can be a pair of devoted aunts helping our nephew to gain much-needed practice in how to please women!" She beamed at her friend.

Susan briefly wondered if this was Meg again trying to horn in on her turf, but quickly banished the unproductive thought. After all, it had been her own idea to bring Mike along to share in some naughty fun.

"It's fine, Meg. Really. And in a way, we are kind of sisters, so let's just keep this all in the family. Remember, Mike..."

"Mum's the word!" he pitched in brightly. "Now, let's eat!"

Ch. 14

With lunch over, Meg decided to let the fun begin.

"Mike, sweetheart, would you be willing to clear off the table and dump the chicken bones in the compost - that's under the sink - and the plates in the dishwasher for me? I need to confer with Susan for a little while so that she knows what I have planned and to make sure it has her approval. You can just hang out here or out by the pool if you like. We'll be back in five or ten minutes."

Then the two BFFs went off to Meg's bedroom to talk. With a touch of flamboyance, Meg lifted the front of her summer dress and displayed her garterbelt, stockings and lace panties, all of them black.

"As you can see, my dear, I decided to dress up for the occasion, to give Mikey a bit of an extra thrill. Did you bring some lingerie as well?"

"I thought ahead and have some in my knapsack. I'll get them and put them on. They're black, also, so he'll having matching aunties! I've got a tampon in, but my panties aren't little thongs like yours, still I think they'll look enticing enough. Now, if I may ask, what do you have in mind for Mike's 'lessons in pleasing women'?"

"Glad you asked! I think it is very important that young men learn the fundamentals of erotic relations that they are unlikely to learn from young ladies their own age, either out of ignorance or because the girls are too embarrassed to spell them out.

"We will be doing Mikey a real favor if we teach him about the importance of foreplay, of oral, anal, and genital sensitivity and stimulation, of a variety of positions, and about menstruation and other messy propositions. Foremost, I think he needs to learn that we are due the awe and worship that all women are due, especially since so many men are oblivious and self-centered brutes."

"Gee, Meg! That's quite a lesson plan you've worked up. Surely, you don't expect him to learn all that in one afternoon, do you?"

"No, of course not. This will take many additional sessions, no doubt. But this can be a start, and due to our personal circumstances, menstruation will play a big part in it today. Besides, since it makes us so horny, how can it not?"

"Well, there is that, of course. But I hope you are not planning to humiliate Mikey with it."

Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers
12