The Toilet Club Ch. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, Susan, you of all people should know the frisson and excitement that humiliation and embarrassment can induce. I'll just test the waters of how open Mikey is to plumbing those depths, but if his enjoyment yesterday of the sausage coated with my 'tangy sauce' was any indication, not to mention his enthusiastic immersion in my hot tub full of horseshit, I'd say that he'll be mighty pleased if we force him to grovel in a ritual of menstrual debasement. Hmmm?"

Susan was in no position to challenge Meg's assumptions. She'd given in to her own perverse needs and pissed and shat for her voyeuristic nephew, not to mention had him do the same on her, and then had him rub it all over her body. Susan knew she was hardly a paragon of virtue, and derived deep arousal from her sharing a secret "Toilet Club" with Mikey.

"You may be right, Meg. I can't deny it. Mikey has confessed an attraction for very dirty play. I think he was so enthusiastic about our visiting you today because he sensed that he'd be immersed in taboo blood play and other outre sexual games.

"All I ask is that you don't drive him over the edge and you maintain a certain sense of propriety, whatever that may mean at this point. He's a very special kid, with a willingness to go where most lads his age would freak out."

* * *

Mike's "aunts" returned from their consultation and beckoned him to follow them to Meg's "rec-room", a locked facility in her home's basement that she'd not shown him on his tour of her home the day before.

It was a sizable area, with wall cabinets shut off from casual glances, and an array of toys and tools, most also hidden out of sight.

Mike sensed that this was the private territory of Aunt Meg's depraved sexual games. The entire floor was covered with a thick and soft coated pad that could easily be cleaned off of any soiling or bodily deposits.

At the perimeters were a variety of furniture and props suited to different kinky scenarios. In one corner were a sink and a commode situated upon a raised wooden platform. Aside from a few ventilation ducts, the ceiling and walls were covered with soundproof panels, assuring that no screams of passion or pain could be heard by the outside world.

Mike gave a low whistle and felt his heart beat quicken in his chest. "Am I up for this?" he asked himself. "Hell, yeah!" he answered under his breath. This was like a dream come true that he hadn't known he even had.

* * *

"Now, Mike, summer school is now in session, and Susan and I are going to tutor you in 'how to please women'. We request your cooperation in the exercises we've chosen, no matter how grotesque or taboo they may seem. We truly have your best interests in mind and believe you will ultimately look back on our tutelage as an initiation into manhood. However, if you find yourself in the midst of something that you just can't bear, please shout out 'no more!' and we will quickly stop. Do you understand?"

"I do, Aunt Meg. Please go on. I can hardly wait!"

"Alright, then. Let's get these chairs set up for Susan and myself, so that we can situate ourselves comfortably while you follow our directions."

Meg gestured towards a pair of softly padded chairs over by one wall. Mike went over and hooked his strong arms under the backs of each and carried them over to where his aunts stood. Meg directed him to set them up a yard or so apart, facing each other at an angle that would allow Mike to easily crawl from one to the other. His two aunts delicately sat down on the plush burgundy towels that protected the seat cushions and pulled their summer dresses free of their derrieres, so that their skirts hung down loosely around their stockinged legs and the chair seats, forming intimate zones of feminine mysteries.

"Now Mikey," Meg instructed, "it has been my observation that many men have a fantasy - instilled at a very early age - of crawling up under their mother's or other older women's skirts and exploring their moist and smelly panties and private parts. Is that so?"

"Definitely, Aunt Meg!" Mike exclaimed. "That is one of my favorite fantasies!"

"Well then, young man, you are in for a treat, as Susan and I plan to allow you to fulfill that fantasy. But you will have to do so by accommodating and satisfying our menstrual condition.

"A man who is willing to service a woman while she is at her horniest and bloodiest is a much sought-after prize. If you can fulfill this test, you will generate the gratitude of many women who will adore your submission to their intimate desires."

This was music to Mike's ears.

"Just tell me what you want me to do, Aunt Meg, and your wish is my command!"

"Alright, then, my perverted nephew, please strip naked and face me on all fours. It's time for you to crawl under our skirts and sniff and taste our filthiness. You will not be disappointed.

"And I should forewarn you that the more aroused I become, the more my dominant side takes over. If I order you around or call you belittling names or shout obscenities at you, please don't take it personally. It's just how my deepest passion expresses itself, as you will see. If you can just surrender to it and do my bidding, the darkest mysteries of the Divine Feminine will be unveiled for you to worship."

Meg glanced over at Susan and gave her a little wink.

"And don't you worry, my dear Susan, I've not forgotten you. I'm just getting Mikey warmed up for you.

* * *

Mustering all of his courage to play along with whatever perverse rituals that Meg might propose, Mike stripped off his casual cut-offs, underpants, and top and tossed them well out of the way. His rigid member swung back and forth in an arc before him and he was pleased again to see its hypnotic effect upon his horny aunties seated before him in their lovely summer dresses. He got down on his hands and knees and looked at Aunt Meg expectantly.

"Crawl this way, sweetheart, and duck your head under my skirt. I know it's rather dark and close quarters, but think of it as a grotto of the Goddess's secrets. Oh, that's a good lad! Can you feel my nylons? Run your hands up and down my calves and thighs. That feels so good, doesn't it? Then feel where my stockings end at the tops of my bare thighs and below my thong. Kiss my bare skin, sweetheart, I'm very sensitive there. Play with my garters and fondle my garter belt. Breath deeply and savor my pungent odors. You are making my vagina drip with your warm breath and perhaps you can smell my rather fishy menses.

"Most women try to maintain a facade of immaculate cleanliness about their private parts, but it is all a charade. You have not really understood the Divine Feminine until you realize that it is a realm of surrender to our animal natures, our embarrassing secretions, our overpowering odors, and the downward tug of the earth and embodiment. This is not a realm to rise above, but to sink into and obliterate yourself.

"Can you nuzzle around and rub your nose against my soaking thong? Reach up and grasp its straps and tug it down my thighs and toss it away. Perfect! You are now at the center of your universe. Reach out with your tongue and lathe my labia and give a gentle lick to my clitoris crowning my slit. Yes! That's it, sweetheart. You are such a good student. You are destined to give the women you love great pleasure and I am certain they will return the favor.

"But a dark secret remains. Our blood beckons. Lathe your tongue around and find the little string extruding from my labia. Grasp this with your teeth and tug it with all your might to extract my tampon from my cunt. Ungh! Oh yes. Tug it sweetheart. Pull it out of my bloody twat. Ahhhhhhh..."

Mike reared his head back and yanked the bloody souvenir from Aunt Meg's twat, only to be greeted by a spurt of menstrual blood that soaked his face and dripped down his neck and chest.

"Now suck it, sweetheart. Drain my tampon and then lick my bleeding wound. Yes! Slither your tongue into my cuntal lips and clean them and my bloody cunt. If you find any crusty dried blood, I expect you to keep lapping until it has dissolved on your tongue. Oh, that feels wonderful. Now, stick a finger or two up my twat and feel your way around while you attend to my clit with your tongue.

"Ohhh, ahhh, god you are a born cunt-licker, keep doing it, work that rhythm, yes, yes, oh fuck!" Meg hugged Mike's head in place with her thighs as she screamed out in orgasmic pleasure. "Aaaggghhhhhh!" She lolled back in her chair and let her legs relax. "Oh my god, that was intense! I need to catch my breath for a moment. It has certainly gotten warm in here!"

Mike remained on his hands and knees beneath Meg's skirts, inhaling her menstrual odors and sunk in a kind of fugue state awaiting orders. Aunt Meg was training him how to please women and he desperately wanted to please her. He sensed that she had caught her breath and was stirring again.

"Mikey, you little cunt-sniffer, let's try that again, shall we? Practice makes perfect. I'm still dripping and bleeding, so stick your face in my stinky twat and keep licking and sucking until I cum again. A lady's pleasure if your foremost duty. Stick that nose right in there!"

Meg found Mike's head beneath her skirt and mashed it into her cunt, rubbing his nose up and down between her labial flaps, as if it were a dildo or a brush handle.

"Fuck it and suck it, you little pervert! Lick my clit! Ahghh! Ahghh! Work those fingers in again and stir my blood and juices. Jesus fuck! That's it! Don't stop!"

Mike labored away, all his attention focused on bringing Meg off again. She slid further forward in her seat pushing her filthy vulva against his face. Mike reached his arms under her thighs and around her big bottom, clutching it and squeezing it, holding on for dear life. Aunt Meg was grunting obscenely, sounding as if she were seated on a toilet trying to defecate and masturbate at the same time.

"Uhhngh! Urghhh! Suck it, you fucker! Lick my filth! That's it! Oh, yes! Oh! Oh! So good! Fuckkkkkkkk!"

Meg's orgasm was volcanic, causing her to squeeze her strong thighs around Mike's skull, trapping him as she pumped a powerful stream of pee directly from her urethra into his mouth. Mike was struggling to breathe and swallow at the same time, finally yanking his head back and breathing through his nostrils, as a hoarse gargling sound came from his open mouth. He felt like yelling his safe word, but in the intensity of the moment he couldn't recall what it was! Luckily, Meg's stream was spent, and he gamely licked the last few drops dripping from her cunt.

Meg gripped her skirt and pulled it to her waist, exposing Mike to the room's light as he knelt before her, covered in blood, piss, and sweat. She gave him a broad grin of evil satisfaction that slowly morphed into a tender smile for the disheveled lad.

"Well, Mikey, you've passed your first test with flying colors. Here, come now and rise out of my skirts and private zones and give your Aunt Meg a nice sloppy kiss! You did so well, sweetheart, I can turn you over to your Aunt Susan with my enthusiastic endorsement."

"Suze, Mikey is all yours!"

Susan nodded to Meg and acknowledged the change of control. She was a bit worried that Meg had rattled Mike's equanimity, and he might be unsure of how to proceed.

"Mike, "she whispered to her nephew, "is everything okay? Do you need to go over to the sink and freshen up?"

"Whuh!" Mike exhaled. He bobbled his head, as if trying to regain his sense of time and place. "Muhhh, fuhhh, glufff!"

He staggered back and forth a moment, then achieved his balance and headed over to the sink in the corner. He splashed his face and torso with cold water and toweled his head and chest. He finally let out a long sigh of contentment. And this was just the beginning!

[If you enjoyed this story, please consider leaving comments or feedback reflecting that. Thank you.]

12