The Toilet Club Ch. 20

Story Info
Sucking Aunt Susan's toes leads to depraved debauchery.
4.2k words
4.61
14.5k
6

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers

[Please note: As you might guess from the title, this continuing story involves both golden and brown bodily materials, as well as other fluids and substances naturally produced by human bodies. It is NOT for everyone or even most readers. If you do not enjoy those subjects, please go no further, but look elsewhere for the kinds of stories you DO like. Please do not vote this down just because it is not your cup of tea or you disapprove. This story is pure fantasy and all characters in it are 18 or over. This story is the tenth installment of "The Toilet Club" and I urge you to read the earlier installments before reading this, in order to follow the storyline and better understand what's going on. You will not regret it! Thanks.]

Sucking Aunt Susan's toes leads to depraved debauch

The next couple days, the depraved duo took things easy, giving their obscene play a little rest. Aunt Susan spent her days waitressing at the Rite Spot, while Mike pitched in at home doing a shared load or two of laundry, making sure that his perverse cravings were satisfied by carefully inspecting his aunt's used panties for any stains or skidmarks. Since Aunt Susan's dirty laundry had been accumulating for a week or two before Mike's arrival, there was a substantial hoard for her nephew to closely smell, taste, and gaze upon.

Initially, he had felt a twinge of guilt over his voyeuristic spying upon his aunt through the bathroom keyhole and his raiding the laundry hamper for undies to jack-off with. But with each passing day, that sense of guilt was evaporating, as it became clear that not only was Aunt Susan an exhibitionist, but a driven devotee of "the toilet thing," leaving nothing to his imagination as she set out to acquaint him with every possible activity in the Toilet Club's repertoire. For all he knew, she might even have been sniffing his own undershorts when he wasn't looking! She sure seemed to share his own enthusiasm for rude bodily smells and excretions.

It was as if he and Aunt Susan had been made for each other, the only downside being that their lewd intimate sex play amounted to incest. Yeah, that was unfortunate, but at this point it amounted to a minor detail. Sure, Susan was Mike's aunt, but it wasn't like he was fucking his mother or sister or something. In fact, his even being here with her for the summer was his family's idea. It would just have to be his little secret with his aunt and that was that. The toughest person to keep their secret from was bound to be Susan's BFF, Meg.

* * *

Meg Novak had risen high enough in management at the insurance firm's area branch where she worked, that she had more control over her own work schedule than many employees. This allowed her to work from home, at least one day a week, and to arrange three-day weekends at least once a month. With the arrival of Susan's hunky nephew for the summer, Meg was especially attentive to maintaining maximum flexibility for freeing up time to seduce the lad and bring him under her spell. She had sold her plan to Susan under the guise of them both teaching the young man how to please women, but truth to tell, she was mainly interested in teaching Mikey how to please her!

Susan Compton, however, was no fool, and she had intuited Meg's intentions from the get go. She was all too familiar with her friend's dominant tendencies, and as Mikey's aunt, she felt it was her duty to try and protect her precocious nephew from becoming Meg's sexual pawn. This noble goal was almost immediately complicated by her discovery that Mikey shared her own cravings for toilet play and was only too willing to indulge her depraved desires for debasement and filthiness. Susan found herself in the ironic position of trying to prevent Meg from corrupting Mikey, by beating her to the punch!

For his part, Mike Ellis was just about game for anything with anyone. At age eighteen, his sex drive was close to its peak, and both Aunt Susan and "Aunt" Meg were irresistible babes, as far as he was concerned. As he saw it, Aunt Susan was more loving and vulnerable, and he felt a very intimate tie with her. But Aunt Meg was like a super-magnet, a dark attractor sucking him in with her promise of his experiencing the Feminine Mysteries. He felt a strong compulsion to submit to her wicked demands. Playing with Meg felt riskier, but that was attractive to a young man eager to prove himself.

* * *

Mid-afternoon on Thursday, just as Susan was driving home from her shift at the Rite Spot, she received a call on her cellphone from Meg. The phone was plugged into her dashboard and she hit the speaker button allowing her to talk hands-free.

"Hi Suze! How goes it? Everything okay with you and Mikey?"

Susan was actually grateful that Meg had given her a respite of three days to sort things out. It really seemed as if Meg was learning to take others' needs and feelings into consideration.

"They're fine, Meg! We've just been chilling and taking it easy, aside from the eight hours on my feet at the diner each day. My feet have been killing me."

"My sympathies, Suze! I do hope that Mikey has been sucking your toes each evening to help make things better."

"Sorry, hon! Even if he were, I wouldn't be the one to reveal it. Our doings are confidential."

"I'm sure they are, sweetie. So here's what I'm calling to propose. My period has wound down and it seems like a good time to have Mikey over for an afternoon and overnight visit with his Aunt Meg. You have to admit that I've been patient. How about if I drive down and pick him up tomorrow for an over-nighter, and then you can come up on Saturday and after we all enjoy some quality time together, you can return him home Saturday night?"

Susan was none too thrilled with this scenario, but she bowed to the inevitable. She could hardly expect Mikey to sit around twiddling his thumbs each day while she was off waitressing, and Meg would just pursue him relentlessly whether Susan gave her permission or not.

"Oh, alright Meg. I just hope that you won't go overboard and put him through the meat-grinder. He's such a sensitive lad."

"Moi? I don't even own a meat-grinder, unless you're referring to my poor lonely puss! But I agree that Mikey is quite sensitive. He certainly tongued our bloody twats quite sensitively the other day, as I recall. Hmmm?"

"You know very well what I mean, Meg Novak!" Susan let out a big sigh of resignation. "Just go easy on the poor boy. He's only eighteen, after all."

"Eighteen's the perfect age for him to learn how to treat women right, I dare say! I just want to give him another lesson or two, that's all. I'm sure you've been busily doing the same, my dear."

"Yes, well, he does give a heavenly foot massage, I will say that! Just lay off the whips and chains, can you promise me that, at least?"

"Okay, okay! No whips and chains! Got it."

They wrapped up their conversation just as Susan pulled into her driveway. She was sure that Mike would be thrilled to visit Meg all on his lonesome. Susan had grave misgivings, but she decided this could be a test. Would Meg treat her nephew with care and consideration? She guessed the proof would be in the pudding. Mike had taken everything in stride, so far, but Meg had a penchant for testing people's limits. Susan didn't even want to think about how far Meg might go. She would just have to have another little talk with Mike tonight.

* * *

Mike was down in the basement when Susan got home, carefully folding their respective underwear and other washed and dried clothes. He'd done a great job, if he said so himself! He could hear Aunt Susan walking around upstairs, probably wondering where he was, until he heard her steps coming down to the laundry room.

"There you are, Mikey! Oh my! You've done a lovely job. Our clothes look nice and clean . . . and even folded! You deserve a little reward!"

She walked over to him and gave him a warm embrace, kissing him deeply and pressing her impressive rack against his chest.

Mike could feel his cock stiffen as his blood surged into it unbidden. Whoa! Aunt Susan sure knew how to pack a punch, even in the simplest physical gestures. He hugged her back, letting his hands slide down to her fleshy rump and gripping her soft cheeks. He ardently ground his boner into her groin. Man 'o man! Was he the luckiest 18 year-old on the planet or what?

"Mike, if you are done here, let's go back upstairs and enjoy a little down-time. My feet are killing me again and, if you are willing to massage them for a bit, I've got some news to discuss."

Mike followed his aunt back up the stairs from her basement, his gaze locked onto her shifting buttocks, trying to unobtrusively sniff her glorious bottom. He was not exactly a foot fetishist, but he loved to give his aunt pleasure, and if it meant soothing her sweaty feet, so be it.

They plopped themselves down on her sofa, and she swung her legs over and ushered her feet into his lap. Mike removed his aunt's shoes and liner socks and began his ritual of massaging her tired feet. He felt bad that she was stuck in a job that was only going to become more painful and draining as the years went by. If it was up to him, he'd gently pull her out of her Rite Spot entrapment, and let her enjoy her mature years as he catered to her quirky cravings.

But, realistically speaking, it was out of Mike's hands. He hadn't even made it to college yet and had no idea how he'd make a living or what his options were. He figured that most of that stuff could wait for the fall, when he began college. Meanwhile, his attention was taken up by Aunt Susan and "Aunt" Meg. They had promised to teach him how to please women and he was down with that!

Speaking of pleasing women, it suddenly occurred to Mike that it might please his aunt if he were to orally massage her feet. They were such dainty little things, it looked to him like he could fit all her toes on one foot into his mouth at once and just suck! He was kind of curious what they'd taste like, anyway.

He gently raised the foot that he'd been working on and tentatively licked its sole, from heel to toes. Hmm. Kind of sweaty and salty, with a hint of sneaker canvas. He popped her big toe into his mouth and sucked it like a lollypop. Yummy nums! God, this was kinky. He wondered if it was turning Aunt Susan on. If he could make her horny, he might be able to talk her into another filthy Club meeting.

Susan had zoned off into one of her reveries as Mike had massaged her feet. The dear lad was just so thoughtful and caring! While he diligently worked away, she couldn't resist tugging her skirt up and fingering the damp gusset of her panties. She was getting all drippy and sticky, and the musky odor of her hairy twat was penetrating the room's atmosphere. Ahhhhh! So good!

But, Good Grief! What was he up to now? Was he really licking her foot and sucking her big toe? Her whole body shivered and her eyes popped open. Oh my god! The kinky lad was systematically sucking her toes, one by one, just like Meg had teased her! This was just too much! They gazed at each other and their eyes locked. She let out a low husky moan and slid her fingers under her panties into her drooling cunt. Her labial flaps were so damn slippery. She began to rub the base of her clit. Oh yes! Suddenly Mikey opened wide and stuffed all her toes into his mouth and sucked hard.

Aunt Susan let out a loud squeal and Mike could feel her toes wiggling against his tongue as her body went rigid and then twitched helplessly as if a powerful jolt of electricity was surged through her nerves and muscles. Wow! Her other foot found his boner and crudely rubbed against its contours. She was making all sorts of odd squeaks and grunts, just as she had a few nights ago in her animalistic state. There was no question that his foot worship had flipped her switch big time! He'd better hustle her up to her bed and get her out of her diner uniform ASAP! Here on the couch was the worst possible place to hold a Club meeting, that was for sure. Mike spat out her toes and rose off the couch.

"Aunt Susan! Listen to me. Let's get up to your bedroom and out of our clothes immediately. You look like you need a good fucking and this is no place for that."

Mike grabbed his aunt's hands and swung her around so that she was sitting up. He steadied her as she struggled to get up and then gently pushed her ahead of him over to the stairs and up. She stood by the bed in a kind of excited daze as her nephew hastily unbuttoned her uniform and slid her wet panties down, letting them drop to the floor. Then pulling the bedcovers down, he nearly shoveled her into bed where she lay panting in her bra. Mike flung his t-shirt off and peeled his sneakers and jeans off in a jiffy. His aunt just lay back, spread her legs and raised her knees, giving him the lewdest look imaginable. Damn!

"Fuck me, Mikey! Do me good. I need to let go real bad, and I want you in me when I do! C'mon, stuff that wiener right up my cunt!"

Mike needed no further invitation. He got between her legs and gripped her under her knees and rolled her back 'til her hairy beaver presented a clear target. Susan reached down and guided his stiffened prick between her slick flaps and felt him impale her. God, his meat felt so engorged inside her. She needed a good hard fucking so badly.

"Oh yes, Mike! Fuck me hard and deep, you can make it rough. Your slutty aunt needs it bad, like the fuck-pig she is. I'm your whore, Mikey! Do whatever you want."

Mike Ellis could barely believe his ears. His beautiful blonde aunt was talking trash while wrapping her legs around his butt and squirming beneath him and smacking his ass, as if to egg him on to manhandle her lovely body. She was in the throes of passion, just this side of out of her mind, and he realized he needed to be careful here. He could give her a good pounding, but not one that would produce bruises that could be visible to anyone. It just wouldn't fly for her to show up at the diner tomorrow with slap marks on her arms or cheeks. No hickeys on her neck or shoulders either. What was that saying? 'With great power comes great responsibility?' Yeah, something like that. He had to be the adult here.

* * *

Susan Compton felt something snap within her - or was it simply relax within her? - as her hunky nephew began to go to town on her. She had proclaimed her utter sluttyness to him and felt like she no longer had anything to hide from him. She could just be herself and let him be himself as well. She had felt all day as if something within her was building to a bursting point.

Tomorrow, Meg was going to whisk Mikey away while Susan was busy refilling coffee cups for her regulars and the whole situation would be beyond her control. Tonight was her last chance to have Mikey all to herself to savor his . . . what was the right word? His innocence? His purity? No, neither of those terms seemed appropriate while he was battering her cervix with his swollen meat-stick. Maybe it was just his sincerity towards her and his touching dedication to fulfilling her helpless cravings and desires. What was the right word for that? Love? Yes, love!

Mikey had confessed his love for her more than once, and she had thanked him, but had she really reciprocated? No, she had not, as she had been too anxious about dragging him into her maelstrom of perversion. She had best rectify that hesitation, as beginning at noon tomorrow, her dear friend Meg would be sucking her nephew into Meg's twisted world of female domination and male submission. Say what one might about Meg - and plenty could be said - she was not about Love. She was about Lust and Power. God knows, Susan was hardly one to claim her own virtuousness, but she did hunger for love and Mikey, bless his soul, loved her.

Had there ever been another man who had been willing to go all the way with her depraved compulsions? Certainly not! There had always been a point at which her lovers had signed off and gotten the hell out of Dodge. In a sense, tonight was Susan's last chance to both test Mikey's love for her and to demonstrate her love for him. This was no run-of-the-mill Toilet Club meeting - if such a thing was even possible. This was IT!

* * *

Mike Ellis felt something building within his aunt, though he wasn't sure exactly what it was. She'd voiced a need to "let go", but that could mean any number of things. All he knew was that it was rapidly building and would soon engulf them. He vowed to accept it and allow her release, but he was a little nervous that it might just be too much. He was still a neophyte in the "toilet thing" and despite his brave posturing, he worried that some extreme behavior might gross him out. Could Aunt Susan push him over the edge?

Yet, he did his best to fulfill his aunt's longings. She wanted it rough? Okay, how about this? As he vigorously plowed her furrow, he tugged her brassiere up above her breasts and watched her hefty titties tumble down and display their charms. He snatched her teats in rhythm with his thrusts, and tugged them up tightly. Her inchoate response seemed to beg for more manhandling, so he twisted her hardened nipples and then pushed them harshly into her udders. His aunt spasmed and squealed in delight.

Mike could feel his aunt's groin gripping his gristle and quivering at the edge of release. He thrust and suddenly Aunt Susan let go. She relaxed her urethra and peed all over his dick, his groin, and her snatch. It felt like a bath of love. Hot liquid love. Mike was entranced. His aunt was cleansing them, releasing their filth, and replacing it with love. It felt divine.

* * *

At the same time, other urges were building. Mike was thrusting his prick into his aunt's fuck-hole and feeling her snug grasp of his hardened member, urging it towards release. He could feel his balls ready to empty themselves without further delay. Oh baby! He was ready to ejaculate his stringy spurts of spermatozoa into her clutching vagina. Oh god, he just wanted to let it go.

Aunt Susan allowed herself to glory in her nephew's invasion of her cunt. His powerful thrusts were inescapable and overpowering. Please, harder, please. In her fantasy, he was brutally violating her against her will and she couldn't stop him. She raked her red manicured nails across his back and groaned and grunted. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead to her cheeks and neck. Her armpits were soaked and she squirmed on a warm puddle of her own Champagne.

She was suddenly seized with a vision of obscene intimacy. Could Mike be capable of fucking her and shitting at the same time? And could she be fucked while simultaneously pushing her own turds out to mingle with his? Was such a thing even physically possible? Maybe if they both put their minds to it, they could share a glorious shit fuck!

"Mikey! Can we shit while we fuck? Doesn't that sound exciting?"

As if to underscore her idea, she let out a tremendous fart, a real noisy stinker.

"Whoa, Aunt Susan! I would fucking love to shit together, but I might have to cum first. In order to keep my cock stiff, I have to clench my asshole, which is kind of the opposite of shitting. How about we both cum first and then we can relax and push our turds out?"

"Oh, God, Mikey! Make me your shit-whore! Pound my pussy with your nightstick and fill me with your cum! Use me like the filthy slut I am."

Susan ripped another stinker as her nephew renewed his thrusts. She furiously rubbed her hairy mound, giving her clit a flick and then backing off, over and over. Finally, when she could sense he was about to erupt, she grabbed her titties and pinched and twisted her nipples harshly. That did it! She was slammed with a violent orgasm just as she felt her nephew spurt his gooey scum into her cunt.

Mike was in awe of how worked up his aunt could get. Her cunt was milking his prick, trying to get every last drop of cum out of his balls. She reached up and pulled his face to hers, kissing him hard and thrusting her tongue around as if trying to orally rape his mouth. Then she pulled back and gave him a heated look of concentration.

Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers
12