All Comments on 'The Tomboy'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An OK kind of story. But, what started as a rating of 5, “Now I filled my hand with the curve of her ass. "Where's Molly?" I asked as Sam rolled to her back and opened her legs. My daughter DOES NOT SHAVE, BARELY TRIMS, and I love it. My fingers explored her PUBIC FOREST,” and a 5 because she actually looked like a woman. Suddenly took a dive to a rating of 4 because, “As I drove, I looked at my daughter. All the piercings were gone (a very good and excellent choice) but you could still see the holes” (just plain dam NASTY, and that entire statement could have been left out of your story. Completely! I wonder how other readers will rate “THE HOLES” aspect of your Read? Oh, I meant to say, your story?)

smut4ussmut4usabout 1 year ago

This story is screaming for a Chapter 2. Loved it. 5 stars.

KinkyTiger4youKinkyTiger4youabout 1 year ago

Hot like hel. I cum 5 times. I wish I was Jim. This is one of the best stories I ever read ( or maybe it was real ? I will never know). Please keep it up and write more. 100 start from me. I wish I have a gf/wife that like to role-play this story with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How to ruin a good story anal does that

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketabout 1 year ago

when is Part II? Rarely do I find stories on here entertaining.. This was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish you hadn't cut the ending so short, otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad, although I feel like the story lost momentum and felt more detached once you add in the extra partners, especially when it randomly started changing points of view.

I’m not into letting other people sleep with your missus so maybe that’s just my own bias turning me off towards the end there though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost interest when you described Chewbacca as hot. Hilary women are not hot and neither is your crappy story.

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Sorry,, but you lost me when "...I want your baby." reared it's ugly head. Not my bag . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.