All Comments on 'The Torment of Denial'

by PleasureTorture

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

absolutely spectacular. you are excellent at your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Copy and Paste?

I like your stories but you should have credited the original author randymcmuffin who still has this story posted with the same title from 8 years ago.

PleasureTorturePleasureTortureover 3 years agoAuthor
Original author

Hello there.

I am indeed the original author, I used to write on here under the name 'randymcmuffin' however everything now is simply under the same PleasureTorture umbrella. Hope that clears things up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Too repetitious.

Randomprime123Randomprime123over 2 years ago

Simply wonderful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I once read this on wattpad (i think?) and been searching desperately for it after it disappeared from my saved stories. So glad i found it again here on literotica. This is my secret fantasy; being driven to the edge and orgasm hard multiple times. Soooo hot! Definitely made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was available as an audio story

IRonMan78IRonMan78about 1 year ago

Wonderful story! I am hoping there is a part 2, with the panties.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

Sex is too rushed.

Needs to slow down. Needs more steps. Needs staff to ask her if she likes what's being done to her. Breasts? Nipples? Pussy? Clit? Maybe even her asshole.

Needs some gaps of non-teasing.

Four stars.

ice_man_1712ice_man_17127 months ago

This is one of the greatest stories I have read in this genre. Truly captivating and well-written, and completely HOT. Please write more of this. I would love to see what happens when she wears the prototype out in public and perhaps has to deny herself?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... What a vocabulary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPleasureTorture@PleasureTorture
I used to be write under the name RandyMcMuffin, but now everything can remain under this title (with PleasureTorture being my website name too). The slow relentless tease of orgasm denial and the merciless torment of forced orgasms… exploring such limits of sexual pleasure i...