The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 14

Story Info
Country Duties.
8.4k words
4.46
21.6k
8
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tatarina had returned from the coast with mixed feelings. Although she had enjoyed the break from the city, the presence of the fat officer had spoilt the holiday. She hated to think back on the humiliating things she had been made to do, however the sea, sun, and beautiful scenery had in part rejuvenated her, allowing her to return to her job with good spirits.

Many months had gone by since her stay at the correction centre, and although parts of that stay were burned indelibly into her mind she had tried to forget as much as possible. As you will remember after the war females from her country were regularly used by the police and correctional officers for sex. As having no rights they had to comply, if they refused they were "re-educated" into being compliant. It was called social re-education, but it often meant sexual slavery. Her re-education had been particularly sexual, due to her being very attractive.

One evening as she opened the door after returning from work, she was stunned to find a letter on her front mat with the dreaded stamp of the Centre for Corrective Services on the front. She hastily took off her coat, hanging it up as her heart started beating faster, what could they want now. Hadn't she proved her compliance!

Walking into the kitchen she slit the envelope with a sharp knife and unfolded the contents.

"No. 69

The Dept of Rural Development has requested the assistance of all Government departments, due to a bumper year in several agricultural areas. Many of our noble citizens, from all types of government offices, have been drafted to help collect the bumper crops from all over the country.

This department has been asked to assist, and of course we have complied.

You are therefore ordered to be ready on Monday 15th, for collection by coach at your residence at 6am. You will be returned after one week. All food and accommodation is arranged.

Your employees have been informed of this community service, and have agreed to keep you employed on your return.

No excuses will be tolerated.

For security reasons, as you will be travelling outside the town, be ready, wearing your numbered Centre of Corrective Services uniform, no other clothing will be necessary, this will be provided at your destination; you will not need to bring anything else.

Signed Josef Nestor

Dept of Corrective Services"

Oh no, she felt tears rising in her eyes, as she thought of having to wear that dreaded uniform yet again. When she had left the Correction Centre, she was going to leave it behind but they had told her laughingly to keep her uniform safe, as she might be back again. Adding with a snicker, if she didn't have it, she would not have anything to put on! She had hoped that day would never come, and yet here she was being made to wear it again!

The week slid by as the café was fairly busy, with the usual locals frequenting it. The fat officer had not been back, but she was always on the look out for him, although she was at a loss as to what to do if he did return. She just hoped her luck would hold out.

The idea of working on a farm was not too bad, and it would be a break from making coffee and pratas.

She supposed they would be picking apples or grapes or something like that, as all the inmates from the house of correction were women, they would hardly be doing heavy work. Having to wear her uniform was a bit worrying, she could hardly pick crops wearing the skimpy items, still they did say clothes would be provided.

Finally the morning arrived and she got up early from a sleepless night, showering before donning her nylon dressing gown and preparing a light breakfast. The butterflies in her stomach would not let her eat any more.

At a quarter to six she open up the bottom drawer of her dresser and took out her numbered loincloth, the short T-shirt, and her sandals, which were at the back in a bag. After dropping her dressing gown on the bed, she slipped the loin cloth up her legs, and then pulled the T-shirt over her head. Standing in front of the mirror, her number 69, printed on the top and loin cloth, accused her of crimes she knew she had not committed; she was just guilty of innocence and modesty. And these clothes did nothing to help that, with the bottom of her breasts exposed almost to her nipples, the loin cloth merely curtained her sex, leaving her buttocks were uncovered. Finally she placed the dreaded numbered collar around her neck, slipped on her shoes, and was ready.

Christ, she suddenly realized, how was she going to get out to the coach, without the neighbors seeing her.

She thought of wearing a coat, but knew from experience, when they said just her uniform, unless she wanted to be punished, that's what they meant! She certainly didn't want to start the day with a punishment hanging over her through disobedience, and possibly being made to stand in the road naked for however long they decided to punish her.

She stared out of the window into the gray street; at least it was early, just before dawn, so there wouldn't be many people around. She looked left and right, anxious to have this part over. Behind her she heard the clock ticking, as it moved towards the appointed hour.

In the distance, she could just make out a coach coming down the street, as it past the dim streetlights. Hoping it was the one she was waiting for, she quickly ran down the hallway and out into the street, closing the door behind her, as it drove up outside. Her breasts swayed, as she walked briskly to where it had come to a halt at the side of the road. She turned to make sure none of her neighbors saw her predicament, there didn't seem to be anyone, thank goodness.

Inside she could just see someone standing and coming to the front of the bus.

Hurry up, she said to herself, as she stood waiting, anxiously looking, around, up and down the street, getting more and more nervous.

Finally the doors opened and the driver leered down as she started to walk up the stairs.

A guard stood at the top with a clipboard.

"69? Yep that makes the set."

"Find an aisle seat."

Several male guards at the front of the coach looked at her as she walked down the aisle, their eyes sliding up and down her body. Several other girls sat, all in their numbered uniforms. They glanced up at her as she walked by, though there were no smiles, on their sad faces. Every one of them had suffered the same fate as Tatarina. She found an empty seat and slid in, the vinyl cold on her naked buttocks.

A guard had followed her down the bus, and waited until she was sat down. Grasping a lease that was attached to the hanger strap he clipped it to her collar, adding to her humiliation. As he walked back towards the front she could hear the men talking.

"We just need some fuel Gregor, and then we can get going."

"Right, the GovT is open at this time."

"OK let's go."

The bus pulled away, and Tatarina was left wondering where they were going. At least the inside lights were off, leaving them in the relative dark of the coach. She quickly scanned the bus; there were about twenty girls all in separate seats.

After driving for a few minutes, the bus pulled into a service station, and the driver got out. They were the only customer at this early hour. The neon lights from the service station were bright, in the dusk of the morning, and lit the inside of the coach with an eerie glow. As the driver filled the fuel tank, one of the guards stood up, and walked down the bus, unleashing every girl. He returned to the front of the bus, Tatarina wondered, what was he doing? He turned to face them.

"In order to prevent any thought of slipping off the bus, everyone strip!"

What here, naked on the bus, Tatarina was horrified; she had been naked in many situations, but never in public in the city like this. Noting the reluctance of some of the girls, the guard spoke again.

"Quickly, or you will be sorry!"

In a rush, the girls slid out of their loincloths, and pulled their T-shirts off over their heads.

Seeing they had finished, the guard again walked down the bus with a box, making each girl place her clothing into it. The other guards had stood and were looking down at the nude girls, grinning.

When he finished he returned to the front, and picking up another box, started back down the bus with another guard. At the first girl he barked out.

"Stand!"

She was then ordered to turn round and put her hands behind her, these were then handcuffed together, after which the leash was reattached.

"Sit."

He moved onto the next girl, progressing down the bus, lingering a little over some of the girls, his hands caressing their nakedness.

Tatarina's heart sank, why were they doing this she thought as she too was handcuffed, and forced to sit naked and leashed unable to cover herself from the men's stares? The guard leaned down cupping and squeezing her breasts as her grinned at her.

"Very nice pair you've got there, 69."

Tatarina lower her head in shame.

Finally the guard finished, leaving all the girls exposed and helpless.

As she looked out of the window, she saw the driver returning to the bus with another man.

"Gregor this is Sergio, my wife's brother, I was talking to him and he didn't believe we had a bus full of naked female criminals, can he have a look?"

"Course, we have a few minutes before we have to leave, let him come up."

God they were being shown to any man, who asked. As the man got to the top of the steps he grinned widened as he took in the sight of twenty naked girls in the dim light.

"Wow, and I thought you were pulling my leg, after seeing this I'll certainly be pulling something!"

The men laughed.

"Stand up, you lot."

The girls obeyed giving the service man a view of the full nakedness.

"Perac, I'm in the wrong job, this is heaven."

The man stood and stared at the women, enjoying their humiliation for a few minutes before the guard said they had to go. They had to be away before the town got started, or they would be caught in the traffic.

Reluctantly, the man got of the bus, and the girls were once more allowed to sit down.

The bus shook as it started, and after closing the doors, drove off.

The journey across town seemed to take forever, and as the light got brighter, the girls bent down, as far as the leashes would allow, hiding themselves from anyone looking into the bus. At least at this time of the day there was little traffic about, and after a while, the houses gave away to countryside and they finally left the city behind.

Over the next hour the guards took turns to walk the length of the bus, with their flies undone and their erect cocks waggling in front of them. They sat down next to whichever girl took their fancy, and after fondling them, either fucked them or made them suck their cocks.

Tatarina was chosen, and had to put up with having her breasts and cunt mauled, before giving being forced to give the guard a blow job, his semen coating the inside of her mouth with its musty taste.

This was worse than at the Correction Centre, they were supposed to be free women now.

The scenery changed to rolling hills, with hedgerows beside the road. After about 2 hours traveling, the bus slowed down and turning right, left the highway and drove down a gravel road. To the side were fields filled with grape vine and apple trees, where workers could be seen picking the ripened fruit. After ten minutes, the coach pulled into a driveway and stopped at a gate with a gatehouse, where two armed guards stood. The driver opened his window and spoke briefly with one of the men before being waved through.

It was not long before the coach stopped in a large courtyard, where several male guards and civilians waited.

Oh god, here we go again, where were our uniforms? Would we be allowed to dress before leaving the bus with all these strangers around?

One of the guards came down the bus undoing the leashes, as he passed from seat to seat, Tatarina was tempted to ask about her uniform, but knew from experience that silence was the best option.

"Stand!"

The girls obeyed struggling to their feet.

"You at the front, off the bus, the rest of you follow after her."

Tatarina shuffled along with the other girls, awkward with her hands still cuffed behind her. Finally, she descended into the courtyard, to be greeted with the leering faces of the men who stood around.

Each girl was signed off on the clipboard, which was then handed to one of the guards, a sergeant.

"All present, in good condition, sir."

"Good line them up over there and remove their cuffs."

He pointed towards a strip of grass in front of a brick building, where the naked girls were herded, and finally shuffled into a rough line. One of the bus guards went down the line removing the handcuffs. As they were released, the girls rubbed there wrists to relieve the chafing they had suffered. None of the girls covered their nudity, as they had all been well trained in the centre, and knew it was pointless, as they would probably earn a beating.

They stood staring sullenly at the men as they stood waiting, their bodies pale in the morning sunshine. The men, appreciating the sight in front of them, grinned and chuckled to each other, several with their hands in their pockets. The made no pretense of hiding the fact that they were fingering their cocks.

Tatarina looked around the place. The coach stood on the gravel turning circle within the courtyard, which had short grass running up to the surrounding buildings. Two of the buildings were stables and had several doors painted blue along the sides.

"Good morning, and welcome to Concorde. While you are here I will be your commanding officer, and of course you will obey me in everything, understood?"

The girls mumbled a reply.

"Understood!" he barked.

"Yes sir." The girls responded with more volume.

"Now stand up straight. Backs straight and chests out."

The girls did as they were told, looking to the front as the officer walked along their line, inspecting the girls, especially their tits. He would stop at this girl or that and check the number on her collar, as if taking special notice of them, Tatarina was one of these. The other men stood watching, and chatting.

"Very nice, do as you are told and you will be treated well, behave badly and it will be the whip for you.

Turn around, now feet apart and touch your toes, good."

The girls obeyed exposing their genitals to the row of men standing watching them.

"Part your lips; I want to see some pink flesh."

Humiliated, Tatarina did as commanded pulling her labia apart to reveal the pink entrance to her vagina.

"Good you have been trained well, stand up and face the front. I am sure after the long ride you are thirsty and wanting to use the toilet, am I right?"

"Yes sir," the girls mumbled a reply.

"We can satisfy the second need here right now, squat down and pee."

What, in front of all these strangers, the girls stood unsure of what to do.

"You heard me pee, or you will regret it!"

Tatarina squatted awkwardly, trying to keep her legs together.

"Legs apart now, no need to be modest here, lean back on your hands cunts in the air now."

The girls blushing with shame squatted in front of the men, who waited. Tatarina tried but her bladder would not release its contents, slowly along the line the girls started to pee, first one then another presenting the men with the obscene view of streaming liquid gushing from between her legs..

The men whooped and laughed at the sight before them. One even had a camera and was recording the whole event.

Finally, Tatarina succumbed, and in total shame sent her urine arching out to entertain the men further. As the gush lessened the dribbles ran down her buttocks leaving them wet and soiled. Finally the girls finished remaining open and exposed to the men.

"Stand up."

The girls stood all blushing furiously at their treatment; Tatarina felt the dribbles of pee running down her legs.

"Now you'll need a clean, we have a shower set up for you, follow me."

He led them across the courtyard to a small narrow corrugated building open at each end about 5 metres long. The girls were formed into a line and ordered to walk through the building, where a series of nozzles sprayed them as they were herded through, even up between their legs, there were squeals as the cold water surprised them.

Coming out of the other end, the drenched girls were then ordered to run around the courtyard to dry off.

The men watched as the girls ran around the yard, their tits shaking and bouncing at every step. After several rounds of the yard the girls were once more brought to a halt and lined up, panting as they regained their breath.

"Now for that drink, follow me."

He led them over to a long concrete trough, where water was pouring in from several spouts end and exiting the other into a small stream.

"Here is some clean water, drink."

Tatarina blinked, it was a horse trough and they were being made to drink from it. When did the horses drink, she looked around there was no evidence of horses, no manure, she wondered as she too arrived at the lip of the trough. The water was clean she could see right to the bottom. She cupped her hand under the pouring cool water and tentatively lifted it to her lips it was fresh and tasted wonderful in her parched mouth.

The girls finally finished and once more were lined up. Two of the guards walked along the line and returned the girls uniforms, which were quickly slipped on, even these skimpy clothes certainly made Tatarina feel more comfortable, being nude in front of all these men made her very nervous.

"We have a lot to do, so we will show you to your accommodation, explain your tasks. Please do not think of running away. The perimeter of the property is guarded by dogs. If you are caught you will suffer believe me. Now come along."

The girls were led to the long building, a large door at the end was open and they were led inside.

The area was well lit and clean; along the back were stalls in which there had been placed a two narrow beds, with just room to slide in between them. On the foot of the beds was a number, Tatarina saw 69 on one of them and realized they had been allocated these before hand.

"These are where you will sleep; you will find your own beds. Through the door at the end are toilets and bidets. You will keep yourself clean at all times, using the bidets whenever you use the toilets. All holes are to be spotless. Silence will be observed at all times. You are all to go now and clean yourselves and then return to stand by your beds."

The women hurried into the toilets where half a dozen bidets and douches were set up. Tatarina felt odd cleaning her genitals and anus with other women and men around but finally finished, satisfied she was clean inside and out.

The women who had finished scurried about locating their number and finally stood by their beds, standing in silence until everyone was finished.

"Good I can see the training at the institute has paid off. For the next few days you will be working in the vineyard in the morning, helping the owner get in the new seasons crop, but in the afternoon we will be instructing you for your participation in the festival that is happening at the weekend.

"As the sun is hot here we will make sure you are protected. The insects can also be a problem, but fortunately the spray that you have just been given contains protection from both these problems. Each morning we will re-spray you to make sure you are kept healthy and well.

"The alarm will go off at 5.30 am for you to rise then report to the showers outside, followed by some exercises, of course naked," he emphasized, "you will then get dressed, after which breakfast will be served in long room, then out to the vineyard at 7am. At 1pm back for a light snack and then into the afternoon training at the stables, so you see you will be busy.