The Total Surrender of Sarah Walker

Story Info
Chuck: Sarah struggles against the pleasures of the Sybian.
6k words
4.65
15.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind was fuzzy, the last thing she remembered was going to bed with her husband; they'd had a fight and they'd gone to bed mad at each other, which was unusual. Now she was waking up groggy, she was obviously blindfolded, and she was as naked as the day she was born. She was gagged with a large fake phallus that went rather far into her throat, not far enough to trigger her gag reflex, but definitely far enough to prevent her from making a sound. She was bound tightly, her arms bound together at her wrists and elbows behind her. She was straddling something, it was phallic in nature, obviously made of rubber, it felt rather large inside her, which sent a sick chill down her spine. The way her clitoris was pressed up against the saddle like device worried her, it felt bumpy against her most sensitive of spots.

The room she was in was quiet, eerily so; the air was warm, comfortably warm, warm enough so that her bare flesh wouldn't chill in the harsh air. The room was so quiet, it was almost like she was inside an soundproof room. Suddenly Sarah felt a hand ghost over the bare skin on her smooth, toned, shoulder blades. She hadn't heard the person come in, the sensory deprivation was disorienting.

"Welcome Agent Walker, glad you could join us," came a chillingly robotic voice; she moved to talk, but all that came out were muffled sounds, unintelligible. "Don't try and speak, you'll only be wasting your time; we don't care about what you have to say anyway," the robotic voice said mockingly. Sarah thought about who could have captured her and her mind instantly came up with fifty different people. The question was, who of them could put something like this together?

"Wonder who we are? Where you are? I'm afraid you can't know those answers. I promise you; you'll have fun regardless," the robotic voice said to her, now circling her. There were a few moments of silence, she couldn't hear any movement around her. Suddenly, Sarah felt two gloved hands groping her breasts, teasing her sensitive nipples, damn her sensitive little buds. She hissed in surprise at the shock of suddenly being groped; she growled at the intrusive hands pawing at her and tried to move away, but found that the second her center lifted off of the saddle, a searing electric shock coursed through her, starting on the soles of her feet and streaking through her from there. Sarah shrieked in pain and sat back down, panting hard, her mind flooded with panicked fear.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that? If you try to stand up off the device, you'll get hurt, badly. You wouldn't be able to stand much anyway, but just in case you try to give yourself any breaks, just don't; because the pain only gets worse from here." As Sarah heard the robotic voice laugh at her moans of pain from the shock, she felt the hands return to her breasts once again, this time focusing solely on her nipples. Oh god, her nipples were so sensitive; how'd they know that? She didn't want to enjoy the sensation, but the moan she let escape was genuine, and the chuckle she heard from the voice told her they enjoyed her begrudgingly admitting that it felt good.

"So proud, so headstrong, don't worry, Agent Walker; you'll be feeling a whole lot better than this in no time." Once the voice finished taunting her, she felt the hands leave her nipples and she sadly moaned at the absence of stimulation. Damn her sensitive nipples, making her mind lose focus.

Sarah shook her head to clear her mind of distractions, but the newly found focus was short lived when she heard the click of a switch and then heard the robotic voice once again.

"That's it, Agent Walker, just try and focus; because you've got a reputation as such a focused agent, how about something to challenge that focus?" the voice teased before another switch clicked. Instantly Sarah yelped as she felt the phallus inside her center, the one that was attached to the saddle, start spinning around inside her. It wasn't a perfectly balanced rotation, so the phallus deviated a few degrees one way or the other inside her every time in spun around and around. Instantly, Sarah's mind told her to stand up off of the spinning device, as soon as she did, she was shocked again, worse than last time. Sarah shrieked and planted herself firmly down on the phallus, the lesson well and truly learned at this point.

The spinning inside her center was starting to get to her, but she was going to be strong and resist this sick BS from her captors. She could hear her robotic captor laughing at her determination, but she was blocking him out and focusing on shutting out the pleasurable sensations. The spinning dildo was so deep inside her, so thick, so hard, it was hitting all of the right spots, but Sarah Bartowski was the best and she was going to overcome this. Her husband would be here before too long to save her, then she'd have a ball kicking this sick fuck's ass.

"So proud, you look so determined to resist, but we both know you can't hold out forever," the voice said before Sarah heard a third click. When the vibrations started Sarah simply whimpered in despair, how would she resist all of this? Thinking quickly, Sarah leaned back so her sensitive clitoris wasn't affected by the vibrating devil contraption. Sadly, she couldn't avoid the vibrating anywhere else, so the pleasurable vibrations shooting up her spine through the spinning dildo were having a tremendous effect. Sarah felt her center quiver once; she had to focus on things other than how good it felt, she had to focus on other things... like Jeffster! Sarah thought about Jeffster and at first it appeared to be working as her disgusted mind blocked out the pleasurable sensations. When a hand appeared on her back and forcefully pushed her back fully onto the saddle, back into the proper position, that plan fell apart. In a flash her mind was focused solely on the pleasure as her poor sensitive little love button was bombarded with glorious vibrations.

"I saw what you were doing; trying to prevent your little clit from having any fun. Shame on you Agent Walker, trying to cheat at my game," the voice said into her ear as Sarah simply sat there on the dildo, mewling and grinding into the pleasure; her body would shake and quake from the sensations every once in a while, but most often she was still. Overwhelmed by her mission to block out the pleasure, Sarah thought about anything and everything gross and vile, but it wouldn't work, the devil contraption between her thighs punched right through her defenses.

"Still fighting I see; well then I'll just have to up my game I guess," the voice said cockily, she could hear the smirk in his robot voice and it grated on her frayed nerves. She didn't hear him move away, but moments later she felt the intensity inside her increase. The dildo was spinning twice, maybe three times as fast, pummeling her insides with amazing sensations. The vibrations, the little teases of delight that they were, increased dramatically, pulling her effortlessly towards the edge, beckoning her ever closer to that delicious peak that part of her so desired. The grinding motions her hips were making into the device, the moans she made around the dildo down her throat, all of it increased along with the pleasure. She knew it wouldn't be long before she was giving in, but she was going to hold out as long as possible, if only for her pride. Sarah Bartowski wasn't going to give these pigs the satisfaction of turning her into some sex crazed zombie!

The thick sheen of sweat that was starting to coat her body as the minutes passed made her body glisten, not that she could see it. The way her center was shaking and quivering told her it wouldn't be long now; she was having to control her breathing so as not to tip off the fact that she was mere minutes away from giving in, she couldn't tip her hand and give them that advantage. She was taking deep breaths to control herself, her heart rate was beating fast and her poor center felt like it was going to explode, but she was going to hold it! She heard that same voice chuckle behind her, right in her left ear, she tried to move away from him, but she knew she couldn't go far or she risked getting shocked again.

"Look at the little CIA slut, trying so hard to control her breathing, deep breaths sweetheart," the voice said sadistically, before Sarah felt a hand go over her nose and mouth, cutting off her air supply! As the panic of no oxygen began to set in, she felt the sadistic man's other hand press down on her mons pubis, pressing it firmly into the vibrating saddle. Sarah's body shuddered hard, but she held out, she didn't allow herself to let go and give into the pleasure, she was going to overcome this. The lack of oxygen made every sensation feel multiple times more intense, but eventually the lack of oxygen started to fog her mind, things were going black. That was when the hands retreated and Sarah took in a massive breath through her nose.

"I'm impressed, Agent Walker, truly I am; most women would have come by now, but you aren't most women, are you?" the voice said, with what sounded like actual honesty; Sarah simply shook her head no, which made the voice laugh. "Here's what I'm thinking; I'm done actively trying to make you fail, I'm not going to do that anymore." When Sarah heard that she actually breathed a sigh of relief, but the machine didn't stop. "I also know that you and your husband are trying to have a baby, so I'm going to give you the ultimate incentive to not have an orgasm." When the words came out of the voices mouth, Sarah's mind ground to a halt, what could this voice possibly mean by that? Before Sarah could even think about the ramifications of that, she felt a hand on the back of her head, she tried to move away, but when he grabbed her hair, she stopped. Eventually she felt the straps of the gag in her mouth give way and then slowly the gag was pulled from her throat. Once her mouth was free of obstructions, she coughed for a few seconds and spit some drool out that simply ran down her chest along with the rest of the drool that had been dripping from her open mouth the entire time.

"Go ahead and yell if you want, the room is completely soundproof," the voice said teasingly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Sarah screamed at the voice that had taunted her; the voice simply laughed at her.

"Let's get back to my incentive, shall we?" the voice said dismissively, before Sarah felt hands rest on each of her thighs. "I know you want to have a baby Agent Walker, and I'm going to give you the chance to take that first step, right here; but I know you don't want my baby, you want your husbands baby. So here's the game, the machine you're currently bound to, isn't a Sybian as you might have thought; no, it's my own design, and it has some custom features. The best feature is the little gift waiting for you inside the dildo," the voice said ominously to Sarah as the pleasurable sensations continued, albeit at a lower intensity while the voice talked to her.

"What gift, what are you going to do to me?" Sarah asked with a shaky voice.

"It isn't up to me, what happens to you from here is completely up to you. For instance, if you manage to hold back and not orgasm for another thirty minutes, I'll tranq you and you'll wake up at home, in your bed, like nothing happened."

"What if I fail... what if I can't hold it?" Sarah asked with a shaky voice, even the low intensity was doing things to her.

"Then the three fluid ounces of potent semen inside the dildo will be ejected inside of you, likely impregnating you, with my child..." his words chilled her to the bone, she'd be pregnant with another man's child, what would Chuck think? What would her family think? She'd just gotten most of her memories back, what would all of them think of her if she got pregnant with some mysterious monster's demon spawn?

"You sick fuck," Sarah practically spit out tearfully as her body shook from the pleasurable sensations, she knew it was only a matter of time before this mysterious man turned it back up and made her come.

"How this ends is up to you Agent Walker, just don't come," he said evilly before she felt the devil machine pick back up in intensity. The swirling spinning of the dildo inside of her was once again hitting all of the right buttons inside her, making her feel things her wonderful husband never could on his best day. The vibrations inside her and against her clit were sending pleasurable shockwaves coursing through her, lighting her up like a Christmas tree. Combined, the sensations made for a potent combo, science overcoming her will to stay faithful, to save her body for her husband. The moan she let loose betrayed the fact that she was going to fail, she knew she was going to fail, but she couldn't, she wasn't going to let this happen to her! Sarah pictured Chuck, she pictured their future together, the children they'd have together, happy healthy babies. She pictured them all living in that dream house they had yet to find now that the original one was tainted by the past.

"I love you Chuck, and I'm not going to fail!" Sarah screamed defiantly in her mind. Sarah Bartowski wasn't going to let this happen, she was going to overcome this no matter what it took! Thinking quickly, Sarah pulled off of the saddle, shocking herself harshly, killing any momentum she had towards her peak. The scream she let loose was piercing, but it was a sign of victory as far as Sarah was concerned, she could do this, she'd just hold out as long as possible and then stop herself from failing by shocking herself.

"You're a clever one Agent Walker," the voice commented to the panting, sweaty mess of a woman, still fighting to resist the orgasm that was sadly close by once again.

"I can do this all day, motherfucker," Sarah growled proudly. She heard the robotically voiced man sigh hard and she knew she'd beaten him. She heard nothing for a long moment before the man returned and spoke to her once again. She felt something cold, plastic, pressed into the flesh of her back. It felt like a remote control; must have been the remote control for the entire machine.

"Because you refuse to play fair, I won't either," he began before she heard him menacingly in her ear. "If you pull off again, I'll eject the semen inside of you whether you fail or not, understand?" Knowing she'd had her best chance of success taken away from her, Sarah simply nodded silently. Once again, she was left alone to her own fate, but this time she knew she had an uphill battle ahead of her. The pleasure was beginning to become too much; it felt so good between her thighs, she never knew she could feel like this. She didn't want to fail, she wanted Chuck's babies, not this monster's hell spawn, but Sarah was beginning to think she might not be able to hold out for thirty more minutes.

For several minutes Sarah focused on her breathing, focused on counting in her head, thought of baseball, anything to distract her mind. She was fighting a losing battle, but her delaying action was buying her time, maybe Chuck would rescue her before it was too late. That hope was dashed when she felt the machine dramatically increase in intensity; in a flash, Sarah's hips were grinding uncontrollably into the fake phallus. The lewd moans escaping her mouth at this point were out of her control, she was on a downhill ride and she knew it. Eventually that familiar feeling appeared inside her, that feeling everyone understands before they reach the point of no return. For Sarah it signaled failure, it signaled an unwanted pregnancy, it signaled defeat. With tears falling from her eyes, Sarah spoke in desperation, hoping this monster had a shred of humanity.

"Please, I'm begging you with all of my heart, don't do this to me; I don't want to get pregnant this way. I want to go home to my husband and have his children, I want to start a family with the man I love. Please don't do this to me," her desperate pleas were met with silence. "Can you hear me! I'm begging you, I'll do anything, just don't make me pregnant. I'll do whatever you want, I'll be your sex slave, just don't get me pregnant!" Sarah begged as she felt the edge, mere moments away.

"Trust me Agent Walker, in due time, you'll do whatever I want anyway." His evil, dismissive tone sucked the last shred of hope from the blonde former spy; she was beaten and she knew it. As she felt the peak coming, she couldn't help how she felt, the peak that was coming looked to be record pleasure, if not tainted by what was to come with it.

"Oh god I can't hold it much longer, please don't do this," she begged one last time, knowing it would fall on deaf ears. Instead of a reply, she simply felt his fingers tease and tweak her sensitive nipples, damn him! The sensation of her poor nipples being pinched lightly sent her screaming over the edge. In a flash, Sarah came unglued and screamed to the heavens in pleasurable ecstasy.

"No!" Even as the words escaped her mouth, her mind was awash with pleasure, it felt amazing, like nothing she'd ever felt before. Eventually her peak tapered off and that's when she heard him speak, his hand leaving one of her nipples. The machine stopped its torment briefly, allowing Sarah to catch her breath as the man spoke in his typical robotic voice.

"Disappointing, Agent Walker; I thought you'd hold out longer than that. You knew the rules so enjoy your gift," he said as she heard him click a button.

"Please don't!" she whispered as she felt it spray intensely inside her, filling up her depths with hot, thick, potent, semen. She whimpered sadly as she felt it inside her, the deed was now done and she knew it. She couldn't help the tears and the quiet cries that escaped her.

"Aw don't cry Agent Walker, you're gonna be a mom; we should be celebrating!" the man said evilly. Sarah didn't respond to him, she wished she wasn't blind folded so she could see this asshole's face; that would make it easier for her to kick a whole in it when she got out of this! Sarah's anger was interrupted by the sound of three clicks and then the familiar sensation of the machine springing to life once again. Sarah jolted upright, from the sudden return of the spinning and all of the vibrations to her now very sensitive center. She tried to flinch away, but she remembered the shocks mere moments before she went to pull off.

"Oh god, turn it off, I've already failed your game," Sarah said with a half moan, unable to hold back the pleasure she was feeling anymore.

"Agent Walker, we're celebrating, remember? Enjoy the party, have some fun!" the man said back to her with a sadistic laugh as he heard Sarah moan, obviously fighting not to orgasm a second time so quickly.

"Oh god, it feels so good; I'm gonna come again," Sarah moaned mere moments before she did exactly as she said she would and tumbled into another powerful climax, more powerful than the first. Her body shook uncontrollably as she tried to suppress her screams, more out of pride than anything else. Her body was trembling from the orgasm, the vibrating and spinning of the dildo inside her unceasing. She was so sensitive down there, too sensitive, yet the machine didn't stop! She could feel a third even more powerful climax approaching quickly, she simply shook her head no and she tried to fight it, only to fail and have it wash over her anyway.

Sarah howled to the heavens in orgasmic bliss as she felt her release trickle out of her and splash all over her thighs. She'd never had orgasms like this, so powerful, so consistently intense, almost painfully so. Sarah was a mess, she wanted the machine to stop and yet she didn't want it to ever stop; where had that second thought come from? She needed this machine to stop before she came again. Before she could think anything else, she tensed up and felt peak number four crash through her.

12