The Total Surrender of Sarah Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make it stop, oh god it's too much," she whimpered as her soaked quim fought not to succumb to a fifth peak. Sarah was shaking her head adamantly, she didn't want to come anymore, it felt so good, but it was too much, she couldn't take anymore.

"Are you sure that's what you want, is that what you really want, Agent Walker?" the man asked as she felt his hand press down on her mons pubis once again, forcing her poor clit further into the machine's evil clutches.

"Fuck!" Sarah shrieked as she instantly came, she tried to fight it, tried to get away, but it felt so damn good, she'd never felt like this before.

"That's it, just let it take you," the man's robotic voice said calmly, as Sarah road out her fifth climax. There were tears running down her cheeks, but this time it was from the blissful sensations between her thighs.

"Oh god, it's so good," she moaned as she felt his hand leave her mons and move to her nipple.

"Why do you fight this feeling? Why are you fighting something that makes you feel so good?" he asked her calmly.

"Make it stop, it's too much; I don't want to come anymore," she said as she shook her head.

"You say that, but your body is saying something else, Agent Walker; just admit what is in your heart, you love my machine." She heard him say before she felt both of his hands gently pinch and tweak her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body.

"No, I've got to get home to my husband," she said even as she moaned and peaked a sixth time, releasing even more fluids all over her thighs and the machine below her.

"You don't need him, all you want is my machine and you know it. Nothing can make you feel like this, only I can give you this pleasure, Agent Walker," he whispered into her ear as she road out her sixth orgasm. The blissful feelings clouding her mind combined with his words were starting to break through, but Sarah had to fight this and stay faithful to her husband.

"Chuck," Sarah moaned quietly, even as she felt the man's hands on her body, moving towards her shoulders, likely about to bring her even more orgasmic bliss somehow.

"Chuck can't give you pleasure like this," he said as she felt him press down on her, forcing her into the machine, forcing the dildo deeper than it had ever been, forcing her sensitive clit harder into the little rubber nubs designed to stimulate the clitoris. In Sarah's mind she was trying to fight, but the feeling of blissful pleasure and nearly nonstop orgasms was winning. She was thinking of Chuck even as she was coming her brains out; she shook her head, but her seventh orgasm tearing through her broke any fight she had left. She loved the machine, it made her feel good, she'd never had so much pleasure given to her in such a short time, nothing had ever made her feel like this.

"Oh god, I love this thing, oh god make me come again, I need it!" she moaned, having totally surrendered to the pleasure and the promise of even more pleasure to come. She felt the mysterious man's hand caress her face and she simply moaned as she felt the machine continue to work her over and make her orgasm like never before.

"Don't worry my pet, you'll get all of the orgasms you could ever want," he said wickedly. Sarah did end up getting all the orgasms she could want; she quickly lost count of how many orgasms she had after number twelve tore through her. It felt like she was at the mercy of the machine for hours before the blackness set in once again. The total surrender of Sarah Walker was complete.

~X~

It felt like she was on a cloud, wrapped up in comforting warmth; when Sarah opened her eyes, she was in her bedroom, in her bed. Sarah rolled over onto her back and instantly remembered, the blindfold, the gag, the machine, the robotic voice...

"Oh god he put his cum inside me!" she thought to herself frantically as she sat up in bed; but if she was back in her bed, how did she get there? Was that all a dream? Was that just a supremely vivid dream? Sarah didn't know what was real anymore, but she had to speak to her husband.

"Chuck?" Sarah called, slight worry in her tone; her husband wasn't in bed with her, she needed her husband. The sound of fast footsteps told Sarah that her knight in nerdy armor was approaching rapidly. When the bedroom door opened, she saw her husband enter with a look of concern on his face.

"Hey, you're awake, how're you feeling?" he asked with his normal caring smile. Sarah simply gave him a confused look, which wasn't lost on Chuck.

"What day is it, how did I get here?" she asked as she peered out the bedroom window into the courtyard. The look of genuine terror on Chuck's face was missed by Sarah, but it was fleeting for Chuck, who took a breath and pressed on.

"What's the last thing you remember?" he asked as he sat down beside her on the bed; the look of shame he saw on her face alarmed him. Sarah was suddenly overwhelmed with shame and guilt; she'd succumbed to that monster's games and betrayed her husband. There was a very good chance she was pregnant with another man's child.

"I don't know if I should say," Sarah said honestly. She wasn't sure their marriage would survive a truth like that getting out. Chuck reached out and grabbed Sarah's hands, she shuddered at his touch, which confused her.

"Sarah, you know you can always tell me everything; we took vows, we swore our hearts to each other for all of eternity, and with that oath comes a promise to always listen. So, please, what's the last thing you remember?" Chuck asked so caringly that Sarah knew she could never keep anything from him. Sarah took a deep breath and closed her eyes to think back to that moment.

"I remember being blindfolded, naked, there's a large dildo in my mouth as a gag. I'm bound to this machine and it's just... doing things to me, I can't stop myself. Then there's this man, he's evil, taunting me, goading me, tormenting me. He... he did something to me, with the machine," Sarah said, unable to say anything more. Sarah felt Chuck's hands give her's a squeeze so she looked up at him and saw nothing but love in his hazel eyes.

"Did you enjoy it?" his question startled Sarah and unnerved her; her facial expression said as much.

"What kind of question is that? How could you ask me that? I was kidnapped and-and assaulted!" Sarah said back to him in shocked outrage, how could he have asked her that?

"Did. You. Enjoy. What. He. Did. To. You?" Chuck asked her again slowly; the fact that he asked a second time, pierced right through Sarah's phony bravado and right through her fake outrage that she knew was hiding the truth. With a hefty sigh, Sarah looked down at her hands and spoke softly.

"Yes, very much, I've never felt so helpless before... it was kind of exhilarating," Sarah said quietly as she finally admitted what was in her heart.

"Then I'm glad." Sarah's head shot up in complete shock; what did he say?

"How are you okay with this? I was kidnapped by another man and he forced me to orgasm uncontrollably, and I liked it. He put his semen inside of me for Christ's sake, how are you okay with this?" she asked in disbelief.

"It was me, Sarah," Chuck said simply; Sarah gaped at him in shock. She didn't believe him, she refused to believe that her husband was at all capable of acting like that.

"What?" she replied, still dumbfounded, Chuck simply giggled at her shock and held up his finger to signal one moment and moved to his drawer. She watched him rummage around for a moment before he returned with a small device attached to his throat. When he spoke, it was the robotic voice!

"Welcome Agent Walker, glad you could join us," he said with a smile. Sarah couldn't help the pleasurable shudder that voice brought her as she suddenly remembered all of the orgasms she'd had because of that voice. Sarah Bartowski was filled with questions, but one in particular.

"Why?" she asked as she saw Chuck pull the robotic voice changer off of his throat and set it on the bed beside them.

"You told me it was your ultimate sexual fantasy," Chuck answered nonchalantly.

"I told you about that!?" Sarah nearly screamed, that was one of those things that she hadn't told anybody, she hadn't hardly even admitted it to herself and yet she'd told him about it?

"On the train ride across Europe, right after we got together officially. It was one of the first real things you told me about yourself. We were talking about our sexual preferences, likes and dislikes, and I asked you what was your ultimate no limits sexual fantasy, and this was it." As Sarah heard that from Chuck, she was shocked; she'd told him that so early in their relationship. She hadn't even told him she loved him yet and she'd trusted him enough with that? Sarah listened as Chuck continued.

"I've been working on this for five years for you; at first it was purely theoretical, but in the last five months I started really putting things in motion. Once all of your memories really started coming back in the last five months, I started designing the machine, and the voice changer; I studied bondage, I looked into which tranquilizer formulas negatively affected sex drive so I could avoid them. I read up on the CIA's torture and interrogation methods so I could work you over like I knew you'd want me to. I had the engineers and fabricators at work build an anechoic chamber in the basement of BarTech so we'd have a place to do it without disturbing everyone. I made sure there was an adjacent private room with interior locks and a bed and bathroom so I could take care of your aftercare. I waited until we had free time, I waited until we had a drought in our sex life, I waited until we had a real argument, the last possible time you'd ever expect something like this, so that you wouldn't suspect me. I wanted you to believe that my threats were real so I doubled down on being everything I'm not. I treated you like I owned you, because that's what you told me you wanted... I hope I did a good job." Chuck said sheepishly as he looked away, unsure what his wife would say to all of this now that it was out there.

The last thing Chuck expected was to be tackled by a blonde blur as she kissed all over his face, but as his wife peppered his face with kisses, he couldn't help but giggle.

"Oh my god, you wonderful man; I love you so much!" Sarah declared happily as she continued to kiss all over Chuck's face, before he finally grabbed her and captured her lips with his own. "I can't believe you did all of this for me, all of that work for one night, oh my god you're too much Chuck!" Sarah declared as she snuggled down on top of his chest and hugged him nearly to death, she was squeezing him so tightly.

"This right here, this is why I did it; I knew it would make you really happy. To get to actualize your ultimate sexual fantasy is kind of a big deal and with the money we've got, I knew I could give this to you... so I did," Chuck said simply, with a loving smile as he felt Sarah climb up his body. The look he saw in her eyes made him gulp.

"You do realize you're going to have to tell me yours, so I can pay you back for this one day when you least expect it, right?" Sarah asked him with a devious smile on her face; Chuck simply smiled and nodded.

"I'll tell you if you want to know, but I thought you'd also like to know that your favorite seat is waiting for you in the closet." Chuck said, relishing the look of confusion on Sarah's face. Sarah got up off of Chuck and walked over to the walk-in closet; when Sarah opened the door, she simply shuddered once again and nearly collapse from the orgasm that tore through her.

"Oh god," she simply whimpered as she felt her panties become soaked in an instant. Before Sarah knew what was happening, she felt her husband's hands on her hips, nearly frog marching her towards the machine. The closer Sarah got the greater the effect the machine seemed to have on her, as she stood, with the machine at her feet, she was practically a sex crazed zombie.

"Any time you want, I'm willing to be the bad guy again and strap you to this saddle, but you have to ask for it, okay?" Chuck whispered into her ear, causing her to shudder and nod.

"Thank you," she murmured as she eyed the heavenly machine at her feet. Eventually Sarah shook herself out of her flashback induced fog and refocused on her husband, who was standing in the closet doorway.

"Trust me, I want to know what your fantasy is, so I can do this for you," she said to Chuck who simply nodded. Chuck saw the nervousness and meek disposition in his wife and knew what she wanted, which was why he told her she had to ask for it. "Chuck...?" Sarah began.

"Yes?" Chuck replied as he caressed her cheek with one hand while he teased her sensitive nipple through her tee shirt with the other. Her lack of a bra was by his design this particular morning, he did dress her after all.

"Be my bad guy, please?" she simply saw her husband give her a loving smile and clasp the voice changer onto his throat and speak to her evilly.

"Hello again, Agent Walker, shall we play a game?"

"Yes Master," Agent Walker replied obediently, she loved her husband, he truly was the best husband ever.

12