The Touch Down

Story Info
A romantic connection that goes the distance.
1.9k words
4.31
7.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have picked you up myself, but I was just coming from the airport myself. It was ballsy just to touch down in your city like that. But I know if it's worth it, it's worth it like that. I saw you on social media first, and that makes it seem simple. I got a vibe, I shot my shot. I was patient, which is why not picking you up, instead meeting you at the hotel was the logical choice. You're arriving just as I'm finishing a quick shower.

Within minutes I'm down on the elevator. Your back is to me, and my heart is thumping in my chest.

It feels like seconds are dragging by as I walk to the table, speak 'Hello', and sit across from you.

Really, I'm moving slowly - I'm silently stunned. You in this sleeveless orange cocktail dress, hugging you tightly, dainty gold jewelry hangs just below a point on your chest where I imagine, right where your heart is. I feel like I am at home the minute I'm finished taking you in.

Seated and feeling a rush, I take a sip of water then proceed to break the silence with the only words that make sense, "Damn, you are so beautiful."

I don't realize my brain has stopped - and I'm quiet again. "I'm Frankie," I hold my hand out over the table, you extend yours - sparks fly.

I am feeling like the coach on super bowl night. The spotlight, pressure and intensity have me super locked in, focused. I take it in every move you make, including the way you dance with your glass. Really, I am infatuated already.

"Thank you for, agreeing - coming, on this date with me; and for being patient" I added, "I landed 45 minutes ago."

You're watching me nervously touch my ear. You haven't said anything. I'm trying to seem calm, "Have you looked at the menu. What do they have that's good here?"

A waiter comes to us and answers a few of my pressing questions. "Are you ready to order?" I ask gently.

You flip the menu to your page and order with a point, the waiter leaves and returns with our wine glasses.

I raise my glass and our eyes meet, "To new business and new cities". Your glass clinks against mine.

"To home, and to new business."

I break into my best grin. I think I'm gonna have an amazing night.

Our conversation flows so smoothly. I can feel myself wanting to get to know you more the more we talk. Between my silly questions and your fanciful pondering, I'm feeling super bubbly.

"How long did you say you're visiting?", you ask covering your mouth with the cloth napkin.

In the comfortable quiet between us, I notice everything you do, all of it endearing to me.

"Until Friday. That's why I'm so glad you said yes to today. Today was perfect. My dinners for the next few days are going to be for work."

You're quiet as I finish the wine off. The check comes and we linger.

"Well...I guess, I should get going -home, a ride...", finally you pull our your phone, tapping at the apps and calling the rideshare.

My heart rate spikes as I realize I don't know if I'll ever see you again. A lovely dinner doesn't guarantee a connection, and I'm once again breathless, as I question if what I'm feeling is one-sided.

You're fully smiling at me now though, so I stand slowly and extend my arm, helping you to your feet. I feel like royalty as our server waves us goodnight. You can see my grin from the corner of your eye. I stop just short of the car door. Something in me stomps out the doubt. I turn to you and lean in without a word. We met in the middle, with you leaning comfortably into my embrace.

Bells are going off in my head, but I only managed to say "Damn," when we finish. Then "You have my cell", lingering over the car door. Your window rolls down and you wave cheerfully as the car pulls off.

*Wheew* I'm standing in a cloud of your scent and replaying the moment your lips touched mine. I look up to the night sky feeling the adrenaline pump through my legs. I start shaking my hands through the cool air. Hoping the electricity in my body disperses. Returning to my room, all my senses are alert.

'I can prep an hour for tomorrow' - I'm thinking when I open the door.

I shove the dress shirt into a laundry bag and kick off the dress shoes. Leaning over the desk in the corner with only the lamp and bright screen give the room a soothing feel to my edged nervous system. I get to work quickly and am surprised to look up an hour later. Finally ready to relax, I close the screen and stand.

'Now I'll-" a soft rapping on the door calls me out of my stretch.

I look through the peep hole and feel the adrenaline spike in my system. You're standing outside my hotel room door; I quickly unlock the door. It's dark now in the room, but I'm able to take the full view as you strip slowly out of the trench coat. The black coat is pooled at your black stiletto heel. The two-piece black lingerie you wear, buckles in some places snaps in others but I can figure that out. In the moment I'm glamorized by your golden legs, your soft waist.

I haven't noticed that you're watching me too, but I'm not rushing. I know my tank top and pants are coming off soon, too. My hands meet yours at my belt buckle. I feel the delicate bounce of your lips against mine next, and I wrap you up by your waist to seal the distance.

The room is spinning. I explore the other side of your neck with my lips, dragging the tip of my tongue back and forth on the warm muscle. You're walking back to the bed. My tee flies over my head and I'm desperate to find your lips against me again.

Pressed against the bed, you're watching me just as eagerly pull my pants and bra off, your lips parted in subtle arousal.

"Like that, baby?" You have already found my hard nipples on soft C cups. My body against yours for the first time feels like it is floating.

'Where does the weightlessness come from?' I'm lingering in our nakedness when you press your lips into my neck with searing ecstasy.

The warmth spreads from my neck to heat my shoulders, then drips down my lower back. You grip my plump thighs, soft ass cheeks, bringing me back to the present. I can feel you adjust your hips, to accept my weight on top of you.

One-shoulder has escaped the bralette. Things slow another meter as I kissed the exposed skin. Your gasp of pleasure is the harmony to this experience. I'm unzipping something now, I think it's the final piece. You close your eyes when my fingers run across your tummy. The more you cave to my touch, the more your body glows.

This kiss is much more sensitive, leisurely. I take my time, inquisitive of the tastes of you. You do the same. When our lips aren't together they are dipped between other parts.

The sweetness of your tongue desire pushing back drives my need up again. I finally retreat with a humph "Shit".

I see how you're watching me now, here we are in the dark and you can't look away. I trace your waist and hips with kisses.

"Shit", you say.

Once I make it to your bikini line you're coy, avoiding opening your legs but no doubt drenched and aching to feel me between them. We reach a point of agreement, both spreading them wide and looking into each other's eyes. And I get a view of how much you want this. The lust has melted over your thighs. I kiss the tips of my fingers, then lower them into the soft pink.

You're clinging to my neck a moment later. My arm disappears between us. The kiss is furious and delicious. You moan and grab my chin while I stroke you.

The delicate bite I give your lower lip might have set you off. Maybe the teasing trails down your neck. I do know I'm pushing you to a precarious peak by now. The things you say out of your mouth, are so filthy and I promised you I wouldn't repeat them.

Your voice cracks when you crash over the edge. You're riding me back, with your legs wrapped around me, so I don't stop. Your skin on my skin makes me dazed.

As your hips grind on me I feel the urgency you feel - you're reaching for another climax.

Your whole body unwinds as you come and I hold on tight. You don't open your eyes for a while but you moan and shake when aftershocks hit you. I just kiss you up and down; deliberate, gentle and so tender as you return piece by piece.

"More?" I ask quietly, reaching over into my travel bag.

You nod, sedated, with eyelids half-closed, then say, "More".

I find myself watching your lips part, and I'm already on my knees in front of you. It's like you cast a spell and all I can think is 'serve-her'. I flip the vibrator to a low setting, resting it in my hand and over your box.

I'm going to tease you but "Please", you beg before I get the chance.

While the vibrations churn you over slowly, I busy my hands and lips along your thighs.

"Is that a vibrator?" you ask gently, holding my shoulder.

"No- I mean, Please. I want to feel your tongue. Girl-"

Your exasperation is clear. I sit back, and you sit up in the bed. You're just about to start a protest but I'm already speaking.

"Oh that's funny, it shoulds like you're not getting what you want..." I say, standing in front of you now. I pull you to standing and glide my hand between your legs. "Is that is Asia? You not getting what you want?"

You moan - from this angle when I enter you it's deeper. "Tell me, baby. It sounds like you want it."

You shut your eyes and wrap your arms around my shoulders, pumping your hips with the rhythm. "Mmm- it feels like, you want it."

My fingers scoop into slick wetness. Your anticipation is clear - I slow my thrust and you whine critically. I plunge deeper, swiftly inside you.

"But you are not the boss, Asia; I am." You clutch tightly and respond with a mild whimper. I hit it again, "I can't hear you".

"Ohh- okay, Fu-Fuck yes, I want it." You exclaim, bringing my face into yours. It's a tempting and steamy, desire-filled kiss.

It all belongs to you; the kiss, my leaking pussy, my lusty gaze as you meet my thrust and pour yourself over. We go a few rounds more, and finally, toss a sheet over our bodies just after 2 a.m.

I caress you in my sleep. I don't think about getting dressed in the morning or meetings. I don't worry if I won't see you again. You lie so precious and snug in my embrace.