The Touch of Feminity

Story Info
Three devilish women have some fun and expose Evan.
3.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story contains themes of small penis humiliation, public nudity, and body shaming for erotic purposes. If you are uninterested in those themes, please read another story.*

In the dark, haunting shadows emerged a group of three powerful women. These three deviants, Rachel, Aria, and Cassie, leaped at any mission to dominate their weak prey. This time, their target was Evan Park. He was a shy university student; his innocence attracted these women, each thirsty for pure humiliation, like blood-thirsty vampires. They found him pretty attractive, and he was a loner, so they could constantly bother him.

To build a rapport with him, the three eccentrics befriended him and gave him confidence. The more confidence he had, the more excruciatingly torturous this dwindling belittlement will be for him. He never thought three beautiful ladies would ever give him this much attention, but he wasn't complaining, mostly just shocked.

They commonly played "harmless" pranks on poor Evan, like putting a worm in his sandwich, which gave him a childish chuckle. Once, they put itching powder in his Gi since they often visited after his martial arts practices. But today, the formidable triad's sinister plot was ready. Rachel quickly convinced him to meet during the dark hours at the high school. Evan cautiously entered the quiet hallway, turning his head many times. He could have sworn someone was following him since the school was quite scary at night.

Feeling his heart beat out of his chest, he walked to the middle of the hallway. He thought about his upcoming midterm until the lights gave out in complete blackness. After a few lifeless minutes, he heard moaning murmurs in the nightfall, and being such a giant wimp, he hurried for the door. But it was locked shut, and he banged on it.

He felt a dark presence approaching him. Aria stood behind him, whispering, "Where ya going, sugar?"

He let out a high-pitched, wimpy scream precisely like a little girl. And suddenly the lights turned on.

Aria condescendingly laughed. "You are more pathetic than we ever thought. What the hell was that, you pussy?"

Clearing his throat and deepening his voice, he said, "Oh, please. I knew you were there?"

Cassie appeared and shook his hair, "Haha, yeah, right. We saw how scared you got. It was so adorable! With your deep voice, I never thought you could scream like a girl, haha."

Clapping in the distance, Rachel appeared satisfied with Evan's little performance.

"Alright, you got me, haha. That was pretty scar--

She placed a finger over his soft lips, "Shh. Excellent work, girls. We have him right where we want him. How easy it was to manipulate this tender soul.

He was puzzled by Rachel's words but didn't say anything. They were usually very friendly, but this was a side of them he'd never seen before. They looked at him like they enjoyed scaring him.

Aria glared at him and sternly said, "Now, little Evan, ever since we started hanging out with you, you've developed a certain ego. It's downright disgusting. Why do you think you are so great?"

He looked confused, "Oh, I don't know. Ever since you've all been my friend, I let the compliments, I guess, take over. I finally felt confident for the first time in my life."

Cassie smiled, "Aww. That's really sweet, baby. But it's dangerous for an unchecked ego like yours to manifest so. You never know what can happen."

He laughed, "Pfft, like what?"

Too distracted by Cassie's charm, he didn't realize Rachel was lurking behind him.

With an evil grin on her face, she shouted, "Like this!"

She yanked Evan's tight, blue jeans to the cold ground.

Cassie and Aria began laughing at the adorable Evan's exposed legs. Unfortunately, his undergarments were dirty, so he wore his tighty-whities from elementary school.

"Ahh, what are you doing?"

He frantically tried to pick up his jeans, but Rachel firmly placed her foot over them.

Cassie giggled, "Wow. That's a tiny pair of underwear. Aww, Evan, those are so tight and small. How do you even fit in them?"

Aria pointed, "Haha, that's just gross. You are like a little boy right now."

Rachel looked toward his front, "Wow, Evan, I'm confused; you don't even have a bulge right now. Baby, it is literally flat, haha. Is everything OK down there? Do we need to tell your mommy how you are still her little boy?"

"I am not a little boy. Stop this, please. I don't want you to see me in my underwear."

Behind him, Rachel snarkly said, "Yes, that is quite embarrassing. Oh, ladies, our little Evan said please. That means we have to listen to him. Tsk, tsk, tsk, he doesn't want to be in his underwear. Let's help him with that."

He held his head down with relief, "Phew, thank you."

With that, she hooked her thumbs in the snug waistband of his little boy undies and threw them to the ground, exposing his naked bottom half.

He screamed, "No!"

The room fell unreservedly silent as the Dazzlings couldn't believe what they were looking at. The silence basically slaughtered Evan's last scrap of manhood because he knew what was processing in their minds. They stared quizzically between his legs, expecting something, but virtually nothing was there.

There, he was exposed where it was the most embarrassing. It was unimaginable to the beautiful sirens, but Evan had an extremely little baby pecker honorably sticking outright, the perfect opportunity for the little thing to be mocked and teased. Immediately, Cassie and Aria exploded in loud, hurtful laughter at Evan's woeful shortcomings.

Aria gave him the small penis symbol and laughed but was disgusted, "What in the world is that? That has to be the smallest penis I have ever seen on any boy. That's just gross; it's a little creepy-crawly, but even more tiny, which they are already teeny tiny, haha."

Cassie rambunctiously covered her mouth before squealing in supreme delight. She quickly took out her phone and captured several photos of his tiny, little baby dick. Luckily, the entire school was empty, and no one would ever stop these three from humiliating little Evan and his teenie little boy parts.

"Stop this, this isn't funny. Delete those."

He tried to fight back and break free, but Rachel held his thick hips, and each time he tried to escape, he gave them a little wiggly, wormy, whimsical dance. His fierce display of still being a little boy between the legs compelled them to cry even more mean-spirited chuckles. She tried to sway his hips to perform the helicopter, and the little one gave a valiant effort, but it just jiggled and wiggled like a pathetic, useless grape.

Cassie squealed, "I don't think so. In fact, you better do what we say, cutie, or every girl will see these photos and videos I have."

Rachel finally had a chance to get a good look at his micro-sized baby dick.

"Wow, you must feel very proud making all the toddler boys feel like hung monsters. Well, that little boy cocklette is like a little monster -- all the girls will run screaming from your insanely small, baby dick. It's a justified fear for girls to have because no one, and I mean no one, wants a little nub near them. How in the world are your balls so big compared to the little twig you've got poking out down there?"

Aria announced she wanted a selfie, so each girl took many selfies with him. Each girl crouched, looked surprised, and pointed at the unforeseen tragedy between his legs.

Even though Cassie was having a good time laughing at poor Evan's detrimental exposure and his scared little willy, she was confused.

"I am genuinely baffled. I've heard of boys with tiny dickies, but Evan has nothing between his legs. Why is his dick so damn tiny?"

Rachel laughed, "Sweet Cassie, some boys have big, average, or small willies. But this baby boy Evan here is in his special category, and we would normally say he has a small micropenis, but I think it's even tinier than that. He has an ultramicro penis, haha."

Aria grunted, "Gross, it looks like when you change a baby's diaper. It seems no different, and Evan here should be in a diaper."

Cassie still didn't understand, "But, is he sick or something? Where is the rest of it?"

Rachel said, "That's a good question. Let's take a closer look at it."

They all came super close enough to his small baby dick.

"Haha, wow. Seeing it closer, it is even tinier than I imagined. It's smaller than half of my pinky, and I have itty bitty hands.

Cassie asked, "But maybe he is just a late bloomer. That has to be why he's so small. Like it's smaller and thinner than my pinky."

Rachel laughed, "It really isn't that difficult to understand. He has an outrageously small penis! This isn't rocket science, but that is a major missile crisis."

Aria laughed, "Now you get it, Cassie. His tallywhacker is just ridiculously, hilariously, and pointlessly tiny. I mean, what can you even do with that?"

Cassie said, "I see. That is really amusing. At least he has these full and heavy balls. It accentuates how almost unnoticeable his penis is, almost like a little baby boy. I can't stop giggling, and I feel a little bad."

"Duh, you should feel bad, girl. His life is ruined, and he will always be single for the rest of his life. No woman is going to feel all that inside her."

"Aww, the poor whittle teeny weenie thing can't please a woman; of course, it can't, haha."

Rachel commented, "What a lovely site, a cute boy with a little boy cock, with the contrasting balls, meaning he most definitely finished puberty. They will always remain that size, while his penis is downright puny."

Each one took turns laughing at it more closely, taking zoomed-in photos, and wiggling it with their pinkies.

Aria laughed, "We must get close-ups even to see his damn roly-poly in the photos."

Rachel looked pleased and massaged his back. Aww. It is so tiny, but nothing is happening. I want to see what he entirely looks like. Why isn't anything happening?"

Aria responded, "It will probably still be disappointing. I hope this poor loser isn't a grower. That would piss me off."

Evan stood there speechless, unable to find any words. He was petrified, and even his little bitty half-inch penis lay limp, useless, and paralyzed by the fear of these ladies seeing his proper form. There wasn't even a tingle or a twitch of excitement. The inferior baby wee-wee was timid and almost mouse-like, not just because of the underwhelming size. He felt decimated as he heard their laughter echo throughout the hallway.

Cassie looked a little sad, "Aww. The skimpy little boy genuinely fears how his reputation could easily crumble away if anyone knew his delightful little secret. How could anyone take him seriously again if my photos of his bouncing little dicklette find their way into everyone's email?"

Aria grumpily said, "Why don't you kiss your martial arts career goodbye? I mean, haha, how ya going to fight other people, acting all tough with that little dick. Everyone will know there is a little bobbing bump in your pants, which is humiliating. That little pecker will give the other guy the upper hand."

Rachel crossed her arms and exclaimed, "Enough of this." She massaged Evan's remarkable, rounded bubble butt and whispered in his ear, "Don't be afraid. No one is here. It's just you and us. We won't hurt the little thing."

He could feel her warm breath gliding past his ear.

"Yeah, we've already seen how microscopic it is; there's no need to be embarrassed. Just give in to it."

She gave him a little peck on the cheek.

"That's for being a good sport about packing such a small dingy-wingy. I would die if I were tiny like that. I mean as a boy because as a girl, I am definitely larger than that little clit you have going on down there."

Evan wanted his life over; if he gave in to their demands, this would be over soon. He closed his eyes and gave in to the temptation of really listening to how they were negatively reacting to his very small cock. Evan was always ashamed of his underdeveloped teenie weenie plaything.

But maybe it would be better to embrace having nothing between his legs. He would have the balls to own his little wee-wee. He tuned into their reactions, and he realized this was the first time his baby cock was honestly getting some form of attention.

At first, it was beyond humiliating that it felt like a nuclear bomb in his stomach. He felt warm tears stream down his face.

They whispered, "Baby boy is crying."

"Don't be sad. Our laughter is an innate response."

"If you show us your hard little dicklette, this will all be over."

With each giggle he heard from the group, he felt slow activity in his little dicklette stir. He never thought this would turn him on.

"Yes, Evan, give in to it. Let us see your pathetic, useless, hilarious, baby-sized, tiny ding-a-ling."

He moaned, and his incredibly small sausage "grew" to a complete one inch. Imagine your entire potential to please a woman is only a baby carrot inch.

The Dazzlings looked unconditionally zealous as the roasted weenie rose to the starry night sky, trying its bravest and hardest to go far -- to infinity and beyond, but it only achieved such a short length and distance. Let's have a moment of peace for a fallen soldier. Any particle of Evan's masculinity was lost in the void after his body betrayed him.

If only he remained soft and barely visible, but now they knew he was packing the most petite erect dick they would ever encounter in their life. No one is tinier and more ashamed than Evan. His shame was more than pitiful and insignificant. After time passed for everyone to compose their minds, they erupted in sizzling lava of laughter like clockwork.

Cassie grabbed it with two fingers, slowly jerking him off, "It is so cute. What a little surprise he has in his pants."

Rachel smirked and spanked his thick ass, saying, "Sad, what a blessed, spankable ass, but the universe was less than generous for his front. Too bad because that's the most important element of a man."

Aria laughed, "Yeah, as a man, you are really nothing without an adequate-sized dick."

Evan couldn't help it anymore. Everything that happened left him mentally isolated and starved of any kindness. But he was never more turned on in his life. In a matter of seconds, his baby dick rapidly twitched, releasing impressive, large amounts of worthless semen. Each girl backed away and couldn't stop laughing. It withered and faded back to a nub of nothingness without taking their eyes off his little diminutive member.

"Wow, how did so much come out when his little ding-dong doesn't even reach past his balls."

"That is just disgusting, haha. I'm impressed so much came out of the half-inch nublette. It's those giant golf balls."

"What a shame. No woman will ever consume that yummy load because she will be too busy laughing by you, tickling her with what you call a dick."

"What a giant mess you made. You belong in diapers for a mess, and it would cover your newborn-sized quite nicely."

Cassie claimed, "It's just so cute, like a little pet. You are such a cute little weenie; yes, you are."

Rachel looked at Evan with concern, "You know, I think we've been mean to Evan here. He can't help having a whittle Evan between his legs. Are you OK, Evan?"

"He could barely form a sentence and mumbled, "Nnno, not at all."

"Tell us how you feel."

"I feel so humiliated and degraded. I can't help how I was born. There's nothing wrong with my penis."

"Of course, there is nothing wrong with it. It's just practically useless."

He whimpered, "No, I can make a girl feel something."

"Yeah, make her laugh. We admire your oblivious confidence. You would feel better if you admit you have a tiny baby dick."

"OK, it is on the smaller side."

"Well, it's not smaller, but it is the smallest."

"No, it is not."

"Evan, darling, this isn't going to help you."

"OK, it is pretty small."

"Nope, say it."

"Please stop."

"Say it. You know it is the truth."

He shouted, "OK, my penis is astonishingly tiny, and I can't do anything with it. It is smaller than a newborn baby. Are you horrible wenches happy now?"

"There's no need for name-calling, you despicable, dickless brat."

"I thought you were a good little boy for admitting you need a microscope to see your dick, but I have a better idea. You deserve punishment, and I want to see how you look when you walk," Rachel said. She rubbed his thighs, getting closer to his tired dicklette and empty balls. She whispered, "Go walk with your pants around your ankles. I want you to imagine every girl in school seeing you like that. Picture every detail about their raucous laughter, the clear filming of your little bouncing cockle, and even the teachers holding back merriment. Biology dictates our innate reactions, and that's why anyone who sees something so small and deplorable will automatically laugh. It's just how it is."

She squished his delicious, plumpy tooshie, "Now go, I'm dying to see your whittle baby peen twirl around so cutely."

Without questioning, Evan turned around and waddled and shuffled. He imagined the entire school pointing and laughing at him with his pants by his ankles. His face flushed a brighter rose than his red hair. They giggled as his charming and firm buttocks jiggled as he hopped.

Cassie recorded everything: "I can't wait for all the girls to see this. We'll have to do this during school."

He turned around, giving them a pleasant view of the teensy-weensy front.

Aria shouted, "Woo-hoo, give us a shake. Shake that tiny feather for us."

He shook his hips, and it sprung back and forth, causing more laughter.

"What a cute little servant. I could play with him all day. I would never get over how tiny his penis was and never let him forget that tiny little fact."

He shuffled back but was interrupted by Rachel.

"Nuh-uh, you aren't done yet. You still have to admit the truth, but not to us, the entire school. Waddle your cute penguin-like self to the executive office and make an official announcement on the PA system. Everything we've said to you, relay in a summary as an announcement to the school. You are lucky no one is here, but imagine they were. That would be so embarrassing for you."

He waddled to the executive office to make the announcement. He thought about everything they said.

He spoke on the PA system, "This is your principal speaking to make an official announcement about my endowment. I have an extremely tiny penis. And when I say tiny, don't think about a Double AA battery, your pinky, or even a gherkin. I would kill to be that size. Look at your pencil. My penis is either the small tip where you write or the eraser at the bottom. It is probably the smallest one ever to exist, and I am completely ashamed. I always pray it will grow, even if it's just a measly inch; that would be less disturbing. But I know I'm done growing where it matters. If I ever take a woman to bed, I can't imagine her honest reaction. She will laugh her ass off when she sees me naked and dump me on the spot. I will always be a virgin, and that makes me incredibly depressed. It's hard having a little, tiny cock like this. I can't do anything with it except serve as memorable entertainment. The moment a man is known to have a baby dick, it is etched in the minds of recipients forever. You can never go back. And I know I deserve to be rocking a diaper, being the little boy I truly am. You don't need to remind me of how small I am. I am fully aware of how tiny my penis is whenever I move or go to the bathroom. You don't need to tell me; existing is the ultimate reminder I am inadequate as a man. And I always will be. I know you will gossip and laugh at my little weenie behind my back, and I expect that. I don't blame you. It's so tiny, like a cocktail weenie. That is the small announcement for today. Thank you for listening to my message."

12