The Touch of Feminity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear reverberated laughter down the hall, knowing what he was returning to. They gave each other high-fives, a standing ovation, and continued to giggle. They hugged him for having the courage to celebrate his shortcomings.

Cassie cheered him on, "That's my little boy. I am so proud of you. Many men are insecure and will never say their dicks are tiny, but you did it. That's admirable."

"Nice touch with the pencil. That was real creative."

Evan said, "OK, I want to get dressed now."

Rachel stood with authority, "You will get dressed when we tell you to."

Evan ignored this statement and tried to pull his pants up, but Rachel kicked his fat butt, and his sexy ass stood out as his face fell to the floor. He cut a loud fart, which caused them to snicker. They quickly removed his shirt, socks, and shoes, so he was completely naked from head to toe.

Rachel laughed, "What a tough little fighter. Yeah, you look real intimidating with that hairless mangina."

Cassie looked at him, "Hehe, it looks so tiny now that I see your naked body. The smallest part of your body."

Aria gagged, "God damn, that smells; you really need to be in a diaper pronto."

Rachel wiggled her pinky at him. He realized he wasn't being held down anymore. He jumped up with a highly boisterous attempt to recover any dignity he may have lost in the process of his little baby cock being exposed to three beautiful women he thought adored him. He looked down at his now 0.2-inch baby dick and covered it.

"Haha, it's a little late for that, slowpoke, which is what you'll do in bed, huh? Just poke her slowly, trying to produce some level of pleasure."

Tears welled in his eyes, "But, I thought we were friends."

Cassie said, "Yeah, you are fun to dominate, haha. You are so cute, especially that little dinky winky.

She released his hands, flicked his little guy, and gave it a final farewell chuckle as it bounced to and fro between his legs. She gave it a goodbye kiss on the pinky-tip little head, which was his entire penis.

"Wait, I did everything you said. Will you please not share any photos or videos?"

Cassie stuck out her pinky with a devious smirk and pretended to jack it off, "I pinky promise."

With that, they ran off into the night, leaving Evan wholly naked and alone. It would be a long, cold night for Evan, and we all know what the cold does to a guy like him.

As for Evan, many people saw him streak that evening, and his dick, if you can even call it that, completely disappeared from the cruel fate of shrinkage. He was completely humiliated.

12