The Touch of Galadriel (LotR)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he was not alone. While Galadriel led the way, a procession of Galadriel's maidservants--four in number--followed close behind him. Their faces were obscured by their hoods, but they wore sheer, white robes. Their steps were nearly silence.

"Heed them little mind, Ashenar," Galadriel said. "They are my servants and will assist with our ceremony."

"Ceremony?" Ashenar asked.

He couldn't see it, but Galadriel was grinning from ear to ear, and Ashenar thought he heard the faintest laughter from the servants behind him.

"We Elves rarely make love," Galadriel said. "But when we do, it is with a celebration and ceremony that the world of Men can scarce understand. It is not an affair that takes a mere minute behind the closed doors of a tavern. We live long and we take our time. However, I do admit that I've not taken a Child of Men to bed before, and so my knowledge of your romantic practices are middling. Can you keep up, I wonder?"

Ashenar frowned, puffing his chest. "My Lady, with respect, I can keep going as long as I need to!"

She almost laughed. "We shall see!"

No sooner had she said it when the tunnel opened up into a large chamber. The ceiling was so high that Ashenar could not see the top. Waterfalls flowed endlessly from the cerulean walls into a large pool at their feet. Glowing flowers grew from the cracks in the walls, some floating on the surface of the water like magicked lilies. And in the very center of it all was a raised slab of carved, cobalt stone that Ashenar could only assume was their "bed".

"Lady Galadriel, I admit this is not what I expected," said Ashenar.

"I will guide you," she replied.

It was then that Ashenar felt the hands of Galadriel's maidservants on his body. They silently unraveled his velvet sash and slipped his robes from his shoulders. He shivered as they revealed his nakedness, from his broad shoulders to his chiseled abdomen to his stark buttocks. But when the servants dipped a bucket into the pool and gently poured the cool water over his head, he found the sting of its chill inexplicably absent.

"First," said Galadriel. "We bathe. However, we do not look upon each other as we do it. Nor do we bathe ourselves. Let my maidservants do it. Ethlyn, Arna. With me."

Two maidservants waded with Galadriel to the other end of the chamber where they began to undress her.

The other two remained with Ashenar. With an almost mother-like gentleness, they turned his back to Galadriel before they started scrubbing him down.

Although Ashenar felt a slight disappointment that he could not witness Galadriel's bathing, the attendants assigned to him piqued his curiosity. He craned his neck to glimpse their faces in their hoods. The woman scrubbing his back was undoubtedly the black-haired Olviel, the same servant who had given him water in the throne room earlier that day. But the woman scrubbing his thighs--

"Hello, Ashenar," she whispered.

"U-Urthiel?"

Her fiery red hair and jade eyes were unmistakable.

"Yes, um, I..." she replied. "I must apologize for my conduct at the harbor. My Lady's word is law. If she trusts you this much, so should I."

"N-no, you needn't," Ashenar whispered back. "But I do accept your apology."

"Thank you." She smiled.

"I didn't know you were also her serv--"

"I'm sorry, we're not actually allowed to speak during the ceremony. I just needed to tell you."

"Oh."

With that, their conversation ended as quickly as it had begun, and so she continued to bathe him in silence.

It was around this time that Ashenar suddenly noticed the waters of the pool had drenched their white robes. The sheer fabric clung to their figures, revealing their raw femineity. Urthiel's shapely breasts and freckled, rosy nipples caught his eye, and he cursed as his manhood rose into an erection directly in front of her.

This, too, was washed. Urthiel knelt, slipping into the knee-deep waters until her face was level with his erection. Applying soap to her hands, she gently kneaded the suds into every crevasse and ridge of his glans and balls, stroking his entire length up and down as she did so. Ashenar groaned.

"Guh...!"

He saw her lick her lips as she stroked him, and Ashenar briefly thought she might go one step further.

But no. A minute later, Urthiel and Olviel both had finished bathing him. And Ashenar was turned around yet again until he came face to face with the Lady of Lorien once more.

Blood rushed to his groin.

Galadriel's long, silver-golden hair, now wet, draped over the pale mounds of her ample breasts, barely hiding the sharp peaks of her firm, pink nipples. She was lithe yet athletic in figure, perfect in form and posture, and not a single scar marred her body. Ashenar's gaze traveled down further, passing over her dripping navel, until finally his eyes landed on her hairless mound and the lips of her cleft that was her Elven womanhood.

Ashenar's shaft grew to its full length then. Galadriel covered her mouth as she visibly laughed; she didn't need to pry into his mind to know what he was feeling.

"Oh, my goodness!"

She smiled as she approached him, wading through the clear waters until she was mere inches away. He gazed into her blue eyes and felt her warm breath on his lips. The tip of her nose nearly touched his own.

"Touch," she whispered.

Ashenar suddenly felt her fingers on his hand. Her touch was so supple and so delicate that Ashenar swore her fingers could have been made of porcelain. But then she brought his rough palm to rest flat on her soft breast. Its volume enveloped the tips of his fingers, and he breathed deep as he fondled her mounds as gently as he could muster. He brought his other hand to her other breast and felt the hardened peaks of her nipples stiffen in his palms. The urge to knead her beautiful breasts further was strong, and he briefly pressed his palm flat against her pliable flesh, feeling her racing heartbeat. For a moment, he thought he heard Galadriel's sigh.

Or perhaps it was his own. Soft fingers wrapped around his manhood below, and when he looked down he found Galadriel acquainting herself with his manhood, massaging his tender sack, and stroking his shaft such that beads of his arousal began to coat her palms.

"Lady...".

Ashenar looked into her blue eyes then. Overwhelmed with passion, Ashenar nudged forward just so, catching Galadriel's lips in the briefest, most innocent of kisses. But the woman was visibly taken aback. And one of her maidservants--all of whom had been hitherto quietly watching--suddenly cried out.

"You--!"

"Silence!" Galadriel commanded. Her eyes became daggers as her telepathic command filled the room, and the maidservant fell back to the wall.

"I-I-I'm sorry," Ashenar said, trembling. "Should I not have done that?"

"You are forgiven. But it is not customary for the Kiss until the end," Galadriel whispered.

"I see. Forgive me."

"You did not know. But I ask that you follow my lead."

He nodded, and she smiled again.

"You will now lie down, Ashenar."

Without a word, all four of Galadriel's maidservants moved inward, guiding Ashenar to the stone slab in the center of the chamber. Upon touching it, Ashenar was surprised to find it soft and gentle to the touch, like a bed. He lay there on the cool stone, his throbbing erection appearing like a monument as the four maidservants gazed directly at it. He could not help but blush.

"They are witnesses to our union, Ashenar. Let them watch."

The four maidservants then held Galadriel and escorted her up onto the slab, whereupon she sat atop Ashenar's waist. He gazed at Galadriel from below, his heart beating in anticipation as the swells of her breasts rose and fell with her every breath. Droplets of water clung to her erect nipples in the glittering dark.

Then, something unusual happened. One of her maidservants plucked a small, cherry-like fruit growing from the wall. She brought it directly to Galadriel who accepted it into her mouth, then chewed it into pulp. Without warning, Galadriel bent over and planted her lips on Ashenar's. She briefly slipped her warm tongue beyond his lips, and to his surprise she dripped the chewed fruit directly into his mouth. Wagering this was part of some "ritual", he swallowed it whole.

"I thought we were not supposed to kiss," he said.

"That was not a kiss," she whispered. "Now we will engage in the lokëlilt. "

Ashenar did not know the Elvish tongue or its many variants. But this time, he didn't need to ask.

Galadriel reversed her body, pivoting around until she faced his throbbing manhood. Her thighs hovered directly over Ashenar's face, the plush lips of her womanhood mere inches away. Every pore, every fold, every scent of her Elven sex filled his senses and made him delirious with lust.

But when he felt the breeze of Galadriel's hot breath kiss the tip of his shaft, he shuddered and could not stifle his own gasps. Galadriel's fingers wrapped around the base of his manhood, gliding over his tender foreskin back and forth. And he felt her delicate wrists periodically resting on his balls as she stroked him.

"Guh!" Ashenar's thighs tensed. Although it was to be expected, a woman who had lived as long as Galadriel would know a few things.

Galadriel continued to caress him between her ring and forefinger, blowing a gentle breath across the tip of his pulsing manhood. Beads of his arousal rolled voluminously from his urethra, further coating Galadriel's silky hands, and soon Ashenar could hear their lubricious melody echoing in the chamber.

"L-Lady... G--"

But it did not end there. The young man soughed through his teeth when he felt another set of hands on his thighs, and he felt the orbs of his testes were enveloped in a sudden heat. When he briefly sat up and peered down the valley of Galadriel's dangling breasts, he was shocked to see that the two maidservants--Olviel and Urthiel both--had taken each of his balls into their mouths and were sucking them gently. The sounds and sensations of their suckling brought him over the moon, and he moaned long and low.

"It is traditional for the maidservants to assist," Galadriel said. "I hope you can bear with them."

"I... I'll manage..."

It was then that Ashenar finally felt Galadriel's tongue on his glans. She started at the base, dragging her long tongue slowly upward, tasting every inch of his erection, until the tip of her tongue reached the peak and sampled his ample precum. All the while the Elven maidservants licked and sucked his tender sack.

"Ugh--"

He couldn't believe that the Elven woman who had threatened to kill him earlier that day was now suckling one of his balls. Ashenar clenched his teeth at the thought of it, and he feared he might climax then and there on Galadriel's face, but by some fate or Elven magic, it didn't happen.

"You have some size, Ashenar," Galadriel said, licking her lips. "Ever so much bigger than my husband."

"T-thank you, my Lady."

"I admit I harbor some unease. I ask that you be patient with me."

"T-take your time," he grunted.

Galadriel shifted her position. Taking a deep breath, she licked her lips once more and opened her mouth as wide as she could. Then, she took the crown of his manhood whole into her mouth, inch by inch by inch. Ashenar's entire body shuddered as she did so, and he gasped when he felt the roof of her mouth upon his sensitive frenulum. Her tongue writhed around his member, wrapping itself in threads of his precum. It was all Ashenar could do to grasp at the stone bed for sheets that weren't there.

"Guh! Lady Galadriel!"

The Lady of Lothlórien took another moment to gather her bearings before diving down yet further, engulfing him until she had taken more than half of his length into her mouth.

"Mmm..." Her mouth was full as she moaned, swallowing his arousal with great finesse.

"Guh! M-my Lady!"

Galadriel then bade Urthiel and Olviel cease their fondling of Ashenar's balls. And as they did, Galadriel began to suckle Ashenar's manhood in earnest, bobbing her head up and down in a pleasant, comforting rhythm. Though, for Ashenar, Galadriel's ministrations were anything but comforting. Bolts of electricity shot through his spine as her soft lips glided over his glans again and again. She was acclimating to his size now, taking him further and further with every passing minute. And when he finally hit the back of her throat and she held him there as if to test his mettle, he grit his teeth and clenched every muscle in his body to stop from spending himself there.

"Ugh!"

It was then that Ashenar threw his head back and caught sight of Galadriel's womanhood hovering over him. He had completely forgotten that this "lokëlilt" was a mutual exchange.

He reached up and grasped her plush thighs, placing his thumbs on either side of her quivering sex. Pulling her close, he spread her womanhood apart like the cloven lips of a white peach. Her nectar flowed unfettered, warm and lubricious, and he let it drip to his tongue to slake his lust. She was utterly drenched and more than ready to accept his girth, but he wanted to taste her.

There! The swollen bud of her arousal stuck out for him invitingly. He took the nub between his teeth and suckled it deeply, tasting a lovely sweetness in her salty arousal. Then, wanting more, he dipped his tongue into her depths, lapping at her nectar in an effort to hear her moans.

"Mm, so you are keeping up," Ashenar heard her speaking in his mind. "I'm glad."

The two of them pleasured each other for some time, each trying to outdo the other. The four maidservants watched in silence as the sounds of their oral sex echoed in the watery chamber.

It was then that Galadriel sunk his entire length into her mouth, taking him to the base. Ashenar felt his manhood enter her tight throat, and she held him prisoner there until his loins seized and convulsed and the pleasure crushed his mind.

"Agh!"

The climax he had so long denied gushed from his manhood in thick volleys. He felt Galadriel's throat swallow every knot of it, every rope of it, gulping and gulping his seed over what seemed like dozens of seconds, until Ashenar felt he had shot all that he had directly into her gullet.

"Gods!"

Galadriel slowly withdrew herself from his girth with a loud pop, revealing his spit-coated shaft in all its vulgarity. Then she turned to look at Ashenar's panting face, eager to see what glorious damage she had just done.

"You couldn't be finished, could you?"

"I'm... not finished... just... just... give me a moment..."

Galadriel grinned. As Ashenar caught his breath, the maidservants once again moved to action. Olviel came forward with a goblet of water and held it directly to Galadriel's lips. She drunk from it with quiet poise after which Urthiel wiped her lips clean with a silken cloth.

"Are you ready now?"

"I-I think so."

"Good."

Galadriel pivoted around again, straddling his waist. Despite her calmness, Galadriel was sweating as much as he was. And on top of the copious arousal still dripping from her thighs, Ashenar saw in her expression a profound eagerness for more.

Strangely, Ashenar's erection not only remained full, but thickened. A strange feeling welled up from inside him, and he felt that the vitality and seed he had just spent was returning much more quickly than he thought.

"The Elvish fruit I gave you is mesulthul. An aphrodisiac. It will enliven your seed and keep you going. Do you feel it?"

"Yes... I think I do..."

"Then we will continue."

"Wait--"

But she would not wait. A dense sweat had formed on Galadriel's brow and dripped down to Ashenar's chest. It was plain to see that his earlier actions had awakened a fire within Galadriel. Hovering over his waist, she aligned his girthy manhood with her glistening folds. She slid his glans hastily across her opening, lubricating both. Then, without another word, she fell flat on his waist and took every inch of his manhood into her core all at once.

"Mmph!" She bit her lips and gasped loudly.

No longer did she wish to wait. No longer did she care to tell Ashenar what act of the ceremony this was. It had been centuries since she had made love with her husband Celeborn, and this tryst with his young pirate had reminded her of the joys of such play. And although she hadn't shown it, it took everything she had to resist Ashenar when he suckled her clit earlier. Now, she decided he would help her reach a true climax.

"G-Galadriel!"

Ashenar cried out as she rode him, feeling his manhood sluicing deep into her core. She rolled her hips with reckless abandon, grasping at his chest and at the knots of his nipples while his glans repeatedly kissed the entrance of her womb. Her heavy breasts swung like pendulums before him, and unable to resist he grabbed them and cupped their weight in his palms.

Galadriel was so wet that her arousal began to fall in runnels down the edge of the stone slab.

"Hah... hah..."

She panted and moaned and bit her lip as she relished every ridge, every vein, every inch of his girth splitting her Elven vagina open like it had never had before. The singular need for release now consumed her every being. Even the maidservants had never seen Galadriel in such a state, and they glanced at each other wondering if their Queen had gone berserk.

But it was not enough. Not enough.

"A-Ashenar, " she called him out as she ground herself hard on his thighs. "H-how do Men make love these days?"

"H-how do you mean?"

"Do Men still do it the way the beasts of eld once did?"

"I... don't know what you mean. But if you mean you wish for me to take over..."

"Show me."

Hers was a command.

Galadriel stopped, catching her breath, chest heaving. Her elven ears drooped unusually low, signaling submission. When Ashenar looked into her eyes, for the first time he saw not the presence of the great Lady of Lothlórien who had ruled for thousands of years, not the protector of all Elvenkind, nor the great sorceress who fought Sauron in the Second Age. No, he saw a woman who was desperate to reach orgasm, and she needed him.

Ashenar sat up, his manhood still throbbing inside her. So lightweight was the Elven woman that he was able to lift her with one arm. Slipping off the stone slab, he turned her body around and held her waist from behind, his manhood lying flat against her bottom.

"Bend over," he said.

She stood on her toes and raised her hips as high as she could, spreading her legs apart. Her arousal dripped copiously from her sex to the pool below. Then, Ashenar clutched her waist, aligned himself with her dripping slit, and plunged his length all at once.

"Ahh!"

Galadriel cried out as her folds opened, and she felt the tip of his cock pressing hard against her womb. Then Ashenar pulled out, his shaft slick with her fluids, then plugged back in again with a determined violence. And again. And again. And each time, Galadriel cried out in pleasure.

"Ah! Ha... ha--"

Galadriel's round bottom clapped obscenely against his hips with his every thrust. Their gasps and grunts echoed in the dark chamber, and Ashenar suddenly realized why they had come all the way down here.

"L-Lady Galadriel!"

He grasped at her swinging breasts and fondled them roughly, his callused fingernails digging deep into the milky flesh that enveloped his fingers whole. Then he reached for her delicate throat and held it in his grip before clutching at her chin and slipping his fingers into her gaping mouth. All the while he pounded at Galadriel's round bottom with a carnality that the maidservants had never bore witness. Urthiel had averted her eyes, as did Olviel, but neither could drown out the intense sounds of their Queen's rippling thighs clapping again and again against Ashenar's dark hips.