The Touch of Galadriel (LotR)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between her throes, Ashenar realized he heard no words from her, telepathically or otherwise. He only knew that the Queen of the Elves, at this very moment, was his prisoner.

He pounded faster. Sweat dripped from his chin to the small of her back.

"Huff! Huff!"

He leaned into her gossamer hair and breathed in her scent. Galadriel's elven ears twitched before him, and Ashenar felt suddenly mischievous and nibbled at one of her pointed ears before suckling it whole.

This did it.

"Ah... ahhh... AHHH!!!"

Galadriel cried out in a full body convulsion as her climax overwhelmed her. Her back arched and her knees buckled like parchment. All four maidservants rushed in and held her up, even as a clear spray of her elven ejaculate squirted obscenely to the pool below.

Ashenar, grunting as her depths clamped around him, was sent over the edge as well. He dug his nails into her thighs, gritting his teeth. Then he plunged himself as far as the space would allow, bucking violently as he pumped wave after wave of his own seed deep into Galadriel's belly.

"Gods..."

He shuddered with each spasm, filling her with more, and a little more. Then he pulled out, overwhelmed, barely able to glimpse his thick seed overflowing in great, bubbling gouts from her trembling thighs.

"Lady Galadriel! Lady Galadriel!" The maidservants cried out. "Are you alright?!"

Galadriel's nails scratched at the stone slab as she panted, riding out the last vestiges of her orgasm.

"I-I'm fine," she panted. "I'm fine. I-I haven't felt this way in some time..."

Catching her breath, she turned to her lover.

"Thank you, Ashenar."

The young man then gently lay her on the stone. She lay sprawled there, chest still heaving. Ashenar held her shoulders, leaned over, and kissed her lips. Their tongues danced and brushed against each other in the watery darkness, and Ashenar at last tasted her love in the sweetness of her mouth.

"Was I able to keep up?" he asked.

Galadriel stifled a laugh.

"Who said we were finished?"