The Touch of Spring

Story Info
James finds a curious lamia, far away from his new home.
3.9k words
4.58
13.9k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James couldn't stop smiling as he journeyed out into the woods. A soft breeze shook some of the branches overhead, renewing his sense of vigor.

Sighing and taking in it all, he set down his tent in a grove and began to unpack. He was miles and miles away from civilization now, and plenty of time to get as much of the outdoors as he could.

It really was the perfect place to get lost in, hills and valleys were all around him, with trees and creeks winding through those. The view was phenomenal, and waking up to it would only make it that much more beautiful. Setting up his camera and turning it on to record the whole scene, James started to make a campfire.

Looking through it, he noticed on the cliffside some movement. Curious, he zoomed in on his camera to get a better view. His breath stopped as he saw a young doe caught in some brush, but barely moving and staring back at him.

Without thinking, he got up and made his way towards the fawn, looking around for any others that might be around. Once he made his way up to it, she panted and snorted, trying to get away, but couldn't move. Exhausted, she sank back down, awaiting her fate.

James saw her leg caught up and a bit red. Biting his lip, he reached into his pack to pull out a knife. Carefully, he bent down and gently cut the branches that held the animal as he gently whispered. "Easy girl.... Easy. I just want to help."

Cutting the last branch off of the young doe's leg, he backed away quickly as she bounced away a bit before stopping and looking back. James smiled and waved it off while walking back. "Next time you can get me out of a jam."

Looking towards his camera he posed and smiled. "James, hero to nature and destroyer of weeds!" Laughing to himself he took the camera back down and played the recording back. "Tch, good thing nobody's gonna see this."

Replaying it again, he watched as the deer jumped out from behind the brush, running away from something, but he couldn't for the life of him figure out how he didn't hear it. "Ah well, it probably just heard me and freaked out. Welp, guess it's fine now."

Resting against a nearby stump, he rubbed his shoulders a bit. Tch... still tense from the walk. What I wouldn't give for a massage right about now.

The sun was just beginning to set behind the treeline, and he couldn't help but stare. Absent mindedly he lit a match and threw it onto the dry fuel beneath him. Slowly, the ember began to burn, and soon the twigs and needles began to crackle.

"Heh, if heaven were real..." James smirked to himself and soaked it all in. The cool evening air circled around him, as he laid back and breathed in. "Perfect night to sleep under the stars. Think I'll do just that."

Rolling out his sleeping bag, and pushing his tent to the side, James threw some more wood onto the fire and sat back, gazing into the fire.

It's been one hell of a year. New house, new state, new me. I made it through the worst of it and back. But after everything, I made it here. Chuckling to himself, he found a spare stick and shoved a marshmellow on the end.

Looking back up though, he could have sworn he saw something in the trees behind the fire. Stopping for a moment, he slowly leaned towards the fire.

"Anyone there? Got some extra if you want."

A soft voice came out from behind the trees, causing James to leap back a bit.

"E-Extra? Extra what?"

Wait there WAS someone watching me? How the....

James got his bearings again. That was a girl's voice. How the hell did she manage to get all the way out here?

"Uh yeah. Extra marshmellows. Want to try some?" James kept his eyes beyond the fire, but could barely make anything out now. "It's alright if you want to stay here for a spell, but I won't twist your arm. You lost?"

The voice giggled, and crept forward. "Lost? I was thinking you were lost coming to my home. But... I do like the fire you made. May I?"

James offered a seat next to him in a gesture, blowing out his treat as he pulled it to the side. He strained to see and listen, but the fire was too loud and bright to get a good view. Suddenly the wind picked up and blew smoke into James' eyes, causing him to cough and rub his face.

"Oh are you ok?" the voice came from his immediate right, as he coughed and nodded his head. Finally getting the soot out of his face he looked over.

That's when he saw her.

A woman sat across from him, with a beautiful smile on her face and dark red hair cascading down her back. She was reaching towards him with a gentle hand, as she gasped a bit when she saw his face. James went slack jawed at the sight before him.

But it wasn't just that this woman was beautiful. She also had.... other features that drew his eyes.

To start, her eyes were slitted and purple, with a soft pulse to them as they grew and shrank with every breath. Not to mention she barely wore any clothes, save for some hand crafted leather to cover her toned body. It barely did anything to hide her significantly large.... assets, but even this wasn't what kept James from speaking.

Her lower half was that of a snake.

Right where her hips would normally have been legs, a long winding tail had curled around the entire campfire, soaking in all of its heat. Her scales were a mixture of pink and white, with an almost mesmerizing pattern when it moved. He was completely frozen in a mix of fear and wonder at the sight before him.

"Wow, what's that on your face?" The girl cocked her head quizically as she instinctively reached out and touched his face gently. "It's.....prickly."

James quickly regained his composure and coughed a couple of times to clear the air a bit. "Uh, well, sorry, uh... It's my beard?" Rubbing his chin, realizing what she was poking. "You've never seen one?"

She shook her head and smiled, eyeing him up and down. James suddenly felt a bit self conscious as he sat next to her. Sure, he was pretty well built, and he was proud of his arms and shoulders, but what if.....

Wait, what the hell am I thinking? Sure she's a girl, but she wouldn't be into someone like me.

She reached forward and put her hand on his shoulder, smiling reassuringly, until she saw his legs. Her eyes locked and widened as she gasped a bit. She seemed just as lost as he was when he saw her tail.

"What happened to your tail? And why is it.... split?" She reached forward to feel, but James quickly jumped back a bit, face completely red in embarassment. The mystery woman drew back a bit, but slowly eased herself back onto the ground near the fire. "Sorry, I guess it must have hurt, whatever happened."

James saw her face lower as she rest her head between her arms. Now that he got a good look at her, she really was beautiful to behold. Her eyes were soft, if a bit serpentine. She had such slender arms too, but her torso and stomach were lined in muscles.

"Oh, uh, no no. Nothing happened. I was just born this way. Speaking of which.... what should I call you? I've never seen someone with a... tail."

The girl perked up and looked at him with a confused stare. "Never? Huh." She nodded softly as she looked back at him. "I guess that makes sense, cuz I've never seen someone with a.... What do you call those? Arms?"

Tapping James' leg, he saw her tail had made its way all the way around the fire. "Oh these? They're called legs honey. I walk with 'em." James tapped the ground a couple of times, kicking another stick into the fire while he was at it. "They're pretty useful I'd say. Got me all the way out here anyways. I travelled a loooong way to kind of get away from the world for a bit and find out who I am..." James noted how that sounded, and quickly threw up his arms."Not that I don't enjoy your company! I just.... Honestly thought I'd spend the night alone, but well, as far as surprises go, I'd say this one is a great surprise to have! Hahaheh..." Rubbing his neck, James inwardly cursed his awkwardness.

The girl smiled, with her forked tongue piercing through her plush lips. Wait, stop staring you dolt, she's just a.... very interesting stranger. Don't make this weird!

She perked her head back up, leaning in with an innocent smile. "Well I'm pretty surprised too. But this fire is really nice, and it warms me up. And I get to talk to someone that I've never seen before, so I guess this is a 'nice one' too!"

James felt his heart flutter a bit. She was just so bubbly, it was hard not to feel happy talking with her. Dear god, she's adorable.

"So, uh, would you like one?" James extended out his cooked marshmellow, having let it cool down a bit. "These are really sweet, have you ever had one?"

The girl looked in wide eyed wonder at the snack in front of her. Gingerly picking it off the stick, she looked back to James for reassurance. "You sure? I don't have any food to give back."

"Haha! Of course! I brought plenty for a trip, it's only polite to share."

"Oh! Ok then!" She brought it up to her mouth and eagerly popped it in. No sooner had she done so, she squeeled with delight. "Oh wow! This is amazing! How did you do that? What is it?! Can I have another!?"

James, laughing heartily, reached for his open bag. "Sure thing, sure thing. Here, let's cook one together."

Eagerly reaching out, she grabbed the stick and shoved the marshmellow on top. James leaned his stick into the fire, keeping it just out of reach from the flames. Looking over, he saw her shove the stick directly into the flames, when she caught hers on fire.

"WAAUGH! QUICK PUT IT OUT!" Flailing her arms a bit she waved it around in the air, before throwing it into the fire. Looking back, she sheepishly grinned. "Heheh, yeah... maybe you can make another for me?"

James smirked and handed his over again. "Don't worry, I wasn't that good at it either starting out. The trick is to not get it into the fire, but to skirt the outer flame. Or if the fire is low, just near the coals."

Lowering another into the flames, James focused in, slowly rotating it. "See, it's all about taking it slow. And you get to enjoy the heat of the fire too." Gasping slightly, he felt a soft arm wrap around his, and a soft head press into his chest. He looked down to see her nuzzle into his side, eyes filled with wonder. "Y-you see how I'm doing it? Do *ehem* do you want to try?"

She nodded and gingerly reached for his. Swallowing audibly, James put his hand over hers and guided it towards the fire. "Right about.... There. Perfect."

They both sat and watched the fire for a few moments. James heart was starting to beat faster now. She was so soft. Her touch was electrifying, yet so gentle.

Slowly, James turned to look at her, giving into the urge to see her beautiful face again, only to realize, she was staring at him too.

"You have really soft eyes..." She whispered as she leaned closer. "They"re so....warm. Just like you." She nuzzled her head into his chest a bit. "And your heart is so strong too..."

He froze for a second, before quickly taking the marshmellow out of the fire and blowing it to cool it off.

"Erm *ahem* here. This is for you." James loosened his collar a bit, shifting so she wouldn't see the effect she had on him.

When was the last time someone complimented me? Damnit, say something witty James!

"Aren't you hungry?" A voice snapped James out of his internal monologue, bringing his gaze back to hers. He felt his eyes settle on hers, almost like he was being called to them.

"Oh hehe, yeah, but I'll cook some hotdogs for me. So, uh, what's your name?" James tried desperately to not think about her pressing against him. Quickly looking back to the fire, he managed a nervous chuckle. Dear lord, this girl doesn't know what she's doing to me. Get a grip, she's just being friendly and learning about you. Yeah, that's it. It has nothing to do with being into you. Don't do anything stupid, she's.... she's just....

"My name? It's Selania. It means "Dawning Spring" where I'm from." Reaching her hand to turn him to look at her, she pulled him closer. "What's yours?"

James opened his mouth, but barely squeeked out a stammer. "J-J-James. I don't really know what mine means."

He heard a soft rustle behind him, but found he couldn't seem to tear his gaze from hers. Red flag James, she's not meaning anything by this, abort, ABORT! Stop thinking with your....with your....

But... her eyes are so.... dreamy....

"You don't? Hmm... That's ok. Finding things out is the best part of life in my opinion. And... You came out to here to learn about yourself right?"

James absentmindedly nodded his head as he stared deeply into her eyes. "Yeah..."

"I really love learning about others too...." Selania leaned in, capturing James' gaze further. "And you were really nice today letting me come here to your fire uninvited and giving me those... whatcha call its. Sooo...."

Selania carassed James' face in her hands as she leaned closer and closer. "...is there anything you'd like to know?"

Anything.... anything I'd like....

Anything...

James could feel his heart pounding in his chest now. He could feel his hands slowly come up to her face too, with a will of their own. He could feel his body lean towards hers, as his eyes slowly shut. He could feel her wrap her arms behind his neck and slowly bring him closer and closer to her, as she pursed her luscious lips to meet his.

James mind went hazy as they met. Her tongue flitted into his mouth, wrapping around his, kissing with slow but passionate fervency. She moaned softly as she brought his hands towards her chest.

Holy shit

James didn't even hear the soft slide of her coils slowly encircling them both, loop after loop, preparing a soft bed right behind him. Selania pulled back slightly, with an audible 'mwah', retracting her tongue a bit. Gently she coiled it around James ear, eyes half lidded, before she leaned in to whisper.

"Anything you'd like to see?"

James bit his lip as he felt her hands push him gently backwards. Slowly her tail began to loop around his ankle, as he felt his soft bed begin to shift and move underneath him. He didn't care. He felt only bliss now.

"Open your eyes and see James."

James opened his eyes, fully now, seeing her eyes lightly turn from their deep purple, to a light gold, rippling inwards as she danced above him. James felt his jaw drop as he felt his every fiber of his being come alive.

Selania rolled her hips and belly in time with each circle of her coils, showing off her toned muscles and dancing to an unheard beat. Coyly, she began to raise her arms in the air, making symbols and figures that he could swear were lighting up her body, but he couldn't bring himself to look away from her dance to be certain. James could feel his own heart beat began to match her moves as he felt more and more of her begin to rise.

"Anything you would like to.... feel?" She spoke in a breathy tone as her coils rose up to his groin, taking extra time to slowly roll across his member. James could feel his breath escape him as he felt it all. She gently caressed him, cooing as he whimpered under the constant stimulation. In a swift motion she undid his belt buckle and pulled his pants into her coil trap.

"Shul'lakwu zelin na... Mekla'ty lasha..." Her skin lit up in runes all down her torso, down her scales as she looped once more around his chest, and finally delicately wrapping her tail around James' neck. Her body pulsed, just as his heart beat. James' breath was deep, as his mind slowed to a crawl. Selania gently lay down on top of her coils, keeping her gaze intently on her prize.

"Heeheehee... Comfy?" Selania squeezed affectionately, soliciting a soft moan from James. Rotating around, she felt every inch of his body, caressing and massaging. "Let me feel you... Let me know you...." She breathed in a husky tone in his ear.

James nodded dreamily. Selania flitted her tongue out, curling it down his neck and curling it up his cheek, then kissing him gently. "Do you trust me?" James nodded again. "Yeeaah..." His answer slipped out of his mouth before he could even register what was asked. He felt so.... at peace within her coils. Like he belonged there.

"Mhmm... good." Selania lifted herself away from him, and shifted her coils up and over James face. "My race has certain.... abilitiessss." He was completely wrapped up now, save for his member standing proudly erect in the center. "I'm going to know you in the most intimate manner possible. I want to know you James...." Selania murmered another chant as her body turned a soft blue hue down her runes. Her eyes shifted color as she lowered her head, letting her tongue slowly dip towards his shaft.

Deftly she looped around the tip and slowly rotated down. James bucked at the sudden intense pleasure, but she held him tightly. Gasping and moaning, James' muffled cries only made her giggle and retract a bit. "Shh.... it's ok..." She whispered gently. "Relaaaaax.... Let me become one with you...." She rolled her coils up and down, massaging him into submission. "Let our hearts become one..."

James heard his heart begin to pound in slow, but heavy rhytmic beats. Her coils tightened, and loosened. Pressing in, releasing out.... In... and out...

His breathing soon followed suit, until suddenly he felt her press against him again. Her coils pounded in the same manner.

Thump Thump Thump Thump

"Yessss... Let me feel your soul bared against mine.... I know you want me.... I want you.... All of you...."

ThumpThumpThumpThump

James breathing and pulse grew faster. Slowly he felt her mouth slowly caress the tip of his cock, gently but ever surely, move downwards. Her tongue looped over, and over, and over again, round and round his length until she finally reached the base. James could feel himself thrashing, but he couldn't move an inch as she held him within her tight embrace.

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

He was totally in her now. He could feel every ounce of what she was doing down there. He felt her soft walls contract rhythmically along with their heartbeat. His mind was blanking now.

Yet..... no matter how intense the pleasure, he couldn't cum.

She began to slowly bob her head upwards now, drawing her tongue around his length, tantalizingly slowly, bringing him closer to the point of no return, and yet....

Down she went again, a bit faster now. Wrapping her tongue further towards his balls and wrapping around them, James bucked again. And yet.....

Up she went. He felt her breathe on his length, husky with a soft moan. Cum.... He needed to give it all to her.

Give into me....It's ok.... Give in.....

In... and out... She took his member in her mouth slowly increasing her speed with every motion.

In... and out... In... and out...

Bare it all James.... Let me know you fully... Become one with me.....

Her coils tightened now. Tighter than before. Slowly her coils pulsed downwards, pulling him into his cock. Drawing all of him in.

His whole being could be felt there now. Deep within her throat, she was pulling him so powerfully now.

He wanted this. He wanted so badly to let her have everything. He couldn't help himself now, bucking and groaning with desperate need.

Yessss! I can feel you twitching with need now! Cum for me! CUM!

Her mouth suctioned to his length now, her tongue slowly contracting upwards from base to tip as her scales shone a deep blue, pulsing ever downwards, looping from his head all the way down to his cock.

No sooner had the runes reached his base, did he release. Gasping and writhing in pure bliss, James felt her pull and extend his orgasm far beyond what was physically possible.

12