The Touch of Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulse after pulse he continued into her needy throat, yet it was never enough. She eagerly sucked and contracted, prolonging it further and further, moaning in bliss as she swallowed his seed.

James' mind was beginning to turn pure white as he felt the relentless onslaught. His moans turned to screams as his second orgasm exploded mid release.

More.... He needed to give more... She was insatiable, and so was he. He could feel her insurmountable bliss welling in his heart as her coils gently coaxed another wave of pleasure out of him.

Oh godssss... Oh godssss.....

James could feel his mind begin to melt into exhausted bliss as he heard a soft orgasmic moan in his head.

It sounded so much like Selania......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

James fell into a deep blissful slumber, filled with lewd dreams of him in Selania's embrace. Though he did not know if any of it was true, he did not care. He fully embraced it now in fullness.

Selania, however, continued to milk her new lover, feeling all of his pleasure as her own, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, making her only want to continue it more.

She had felt his very soul combine with hers. Gods alive, he was so willing, so trusting, so caring. She could feel his being merge with hers in its full capacity, without restraint.

She had never felt such a passion before, and she couldn't bring herself to give it up.

Over and over she milked James out. Now that he was under her spell, she allowed him to sleep during the process. Although he wasn't fully aware, it was enough for her now.

Any more and she wouldn't know how to contain their mutual pleasure.

No.... for now it was enough to let him sleep and rest as she took her fill.

Smiling coyly as she felt him release more into her mouth.

Relish it now.... Your sisters and you can have your way with him later.....

To be Continued......


12