The Tour Guide

Story Info
My hot wife seduces our tour guide.
3.2k words
3.72
16.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hot wife Brandi and I were on an Italian vacation tour and I could tell she was sexually attracted to our guide, Marcelo. He was a good-looking Italian guy who looked a lot like a younger dark-haired Fabio. He was a very nice and personable good looking guy with long flowing rockstar hair around 35 years old. She subtly flirted with him then fuck the shit out of me each night and I would tease her that she was actually fucking Marcelo and not me. She'd laugh it off then quizzed "Do you think he'd want to fuck me?"

"Are you kidding?" Look at how hot you are who wouldn't want to fuck you." I assured her.

Brandi is a smoking hot 42-year-old and turns heads wherever she goes. 5'8" tall, perfect 36d tits with an ass you can bounce a quarter on, legs for days, and an all-over tan. She looks like she could be the younger sister of porn star Lisa Ann and she could show her a few tricks. We have an open relationship and I really get off on watching her fuck other guys. I'm so proud of her and I don't mind sharing. Plus she's a firecracker in bed and it's hard for one man to keep up with her.

"I bet you can get Marcelo to fuck you in a heartbeat." I egged her on. "I've seen him eyeballing you when he thinks nobodies watching. I think you should go for it." I endorsed.

"But, you two are bonding I bet he wouldn't fuck me without hearing it was okay by you first." She lamented.

"He's a player he's not gonna pass up an opportunity to fuck someone as hot as you given the opportunity." I guaranteed her.

"Well, if you're on board I'm in, I've never fucked an Italian before. I've heard stories though." She smiled intriguingly. "How do you propose I get him alone?"

With that, we set out to plan her seduction of Marcelo.

On the tour, we stayed at a Five Star Hotel/Resort for two days and we had devised the perfect plan for my wife to finally seduce Marcello. We were at the spa chilling with a few drinks to loosen her up and taking in the amenities when she announced it was now or never. She got up and headed to Marcelo's room to attempt to fuck him. As per our plan, Brandi was wearing her hotel robe with nothing on underneath when she went to Marcelo's room and knocked on the door. While waiting for him to answer she loosened the belt on the robe a tiny bit revealing some skin. When he answered she explained that I had gone on a walking tour with several of the other tour members while she had gone down to the spa to take in the sauna and she forgot her key and that the front desk wouldn't give her another because she didn't have any ID.

Marcelo seemed pleasantly surprised to see my wife letting his eyes wander up and down her before inviting her in telling her to wait there and he'd go get her another key. Marcelo was wearing tight bike shorts that outlined his cock perfectly and a tank top as he was getting ready to go work out. When he started to leave my philandering wife told him to never mind that she had a stiff neck and figured she might as well go back to the spa and take in the jacuzzi.

Ever the helpful one Marcelo offered to rub what was ailing her. My wife feigned that she didn't want to bother him and that she'll be fine at the spa. "Let me rub your neck for you it looks a bit stiff." He eagerly offered as he approached her and began massaging my amenable wife's neck. She caught him trying to get a peek down her robe when he thought she wasn't looking.

"Mmmmm that feels good." My wife moaned as she discreetly loosened the belt on her robe just a bit more letting it open slightly revealing more of her naked body to Marcelo if he happened to look down again.

"Your neck is pretty tight, probably from all the sight-seeing." Marcelo laughed. "All that looking from side to side will do that." He rubbed and prodded her neck and down her shoulder blades making my wife even hornier.

"Mmmm that feels good." My lascivious wife moaned wantonly. She was aware of the effect she was having on Marcello as she noticed he was getting aroused through his thin bike shorts. She boldly loosened the belt of her robe even more so it was barely being held together. "You're so good at this you must get a lot of practice with the women on your tours." My wife prodded trying to get a read on where this was going.

"Ha, not really. I try to keep it professional. Besides most of the women on my tours aren't as beautiful as you." He said sorta matter of factly.

"You think I'm beautiful?" My wife sighed like a school girl genuinely touched.

"Definitely, John is a very lucky man," Marcello assured stopping his massage and looking my rakish wife in the eyes. They stared at each other longingly not sure if they should act on their impulses.

Finally, my lusting wife casually undid the belt completely letting her robe flow open revealing her naked body to Marcelo. "Oops." She smiled devilishly.

Marcelo looked quickly then nervously turned away. "I'm so sorry Brandi I didn't see that much." He apologized profusely. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I'm kinda an exhibitionist anyway so I'm comfortable with nudity." My wife coyly smiled as she let the robe fall to the ground standing in front of a stunned Marcelo completely naked. "Please turn around and look at me, I want you to see my naked body." My hot wife enticed.

He slowly turned around and looked her up and down appreciatively. "You have a remarkable body. I can tell you work out a lot." Marcelo complimented.

My hot wife struck a seductive pose for her conquest. "I'm so glad you like it, it's yours for the taking if you want it." She whispered taking Marcelo's hand and placing it on her breast. "Maybe you could massage these?" She smiled.

"What about John?" Marcelo asked.

"Don't worry about him we have an understanding." She assured. "He knows I've been wanting to fuck you and he's fine with it."

Somewhat assured Marcello started gently massaging my wife's sweet tits with both hands while rubbing his fingers over her hardening nipples. "You have remarkable breasts." After a bit, he started lightly rubbing the tips of her nipples with the palms of his hand sending waves of pleasure through my emboldened wife.

"Mmmmmm that feels so good." My aroused wife purred as she leaned in to kiss him. They made out passionately as Marcelo continued his magic on my wife's protruding nipples. Brandi eventually reached down and massaged his hard cock through his bike shorts. "Mmmmm this feels good too."

One of Marcelo's hands drifted down to my wife's smooth pussy and he began massaging her clit. As he lightly stroked her clit he would pinch it between his thumb and forefinger sending shock waves through my appreciative wife's body. Sometimes he'd pinch her clit rapidly in succession like a vibrator then other times one long hard pinch.

Brandi's moans were muffled by Marcelo's lips as they passionately continued making out. Getting so turned on she vigorously rubbed and squeezed his cock thru his shorts.

Marcelo eased his finger into my wife's moist pussy with ease and tenderly finger fucked her with slow deliberate strokes. Kissing heatedly with his tongue down her throat and one hand expertly prodding her nipples while the other gave her pussy a workout had my wife in a frenzy. He skillfully finger fucked my yearning wife then pulled his wet finger out of her hungry pussy and slid it up and down her clit before inserting it back into her.

My wife moaned as she heedlessly thrust her pussy into Marcelo's hand as he briskly finger fucked her. When he curved his finger and hit her G-spot my wife exploded in a massive orgasm. Brandi cried out in ecstasy as her knees buckled beneath her. "Yes, yes, yes!" She threw her head back and wrapped her arms around Marcelo's neck and held on tightly so she wouldn't fall as her powerful orgasm washed over her. As she gasp for air her luscious breasts pressed tightly against Marcelo and clinging tightly to him he massaged her ass extending her pleasure. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God." was all she could pant. When she regained her composure she looked Marcelo unashamedly in the eye. "That was amazing you're gonna have to show my husband how you did that." She sexily moaned.

"Gladly." Marcelo smiled.

"Your turn." My lascivious wife smiled devilishly as she laid a big wet kiss on him while rubbing his cock through his bike shorts. She pulled his shirt off of him then sucked and licked his nipples as she worked her way down to his cock. She playfully bit his cock thru his bike shorts before lowering them and releasing his rock-hard 6" uncircumcised cock. It looked like a bullet with the head coming to a point. "Mmmm is this for me?" My wife teased as she helped Marcelo out of his shorts. My salacious wife alluringly lowered herself to her knees as she gripped his cock. She sensually licked the under part of his cock before taking his balls into her mouth and swishing them around while gently stroking him. She then licked her way back up his shaft and teasingly flicked her tongue over the head of his cock before expertly engulfing him into her mouth. She fondled his balls as she shook her head vigorously as his pubs tickled her nose.

Marcelo was playing with her hair as she sucked on his cock. "That feels so good, your husbands a lucky man to have someone as skilled in fellatio as you." He moaned.

Encouraged Brandi began to bob up and down on his shaft causing Marcello to grip her hair even tighter as he ardently encouraged her on. "Oh my god, you have a magic mouth." He sighed.

My wife wanting to fuck him tried to slow down so he wouldn't cum but Marcelo wasn't having any of that. He gripped her hair tighter and began forcefully face fucking her. "Your mouth feels so good on my cock, don't stop, it's so good. I need to cum in your mouth." He desperately pleaded. He continued to vigorously face fuck her before shoving his cock all the way to the hilt and exploded in a massive orgasm. He let out a loud bellow as he held my wife's mouth firmly on his cock as he emptied his load down her throat. And, it was a massive load. "That feels so good, swallow it all, you sure know how to suck a cock." He panted. When he was done cumming he released his grip on my wife's head and helped her to her feet. "That was amazing. I'm so sorry if I got a bit rough with you but it felt so good I didn't want it to stop." He apologized looking lustfully into my wife's eyes as he wiped a bit of his cum off the side of her mouth that had dribbled out.

Much to his surprise my wife grabbed his hand and guided it into her mouth where she licked it clean.

"I'm glad I pleased you as much as you pleased me but I didn't want you to cum until I had fucked you." My lascivious wife lamented.

"Don't worry about that I'll be good to go in a couple of minutes." He smiled broadly as he led my craving wife to the bed and pushed her down onto it. He straddled her then lightly slapped her heaving tits causing them to bounce and my wife to squeal. "You have amazing breasts, they bounce like balls." He laughed giving them another wack before he started massaging them gently. He pulled her head up so he could better feed his cock into her mouth.

My raunchy wife willingly opened her mouth letting Marcelo fuck her mouth as he reached behind himself and roughly kneaded her pussy. He used her hair to manipulate her mouth on his cock. She could feel his cock growing in her mouth when he abruptly pulled it out of her mouth before leaning down and lightly kissing and sucking on her nipples before he started kissing her passionately on the mouth.

They burningly made out until he stopped and looked her approvingly in the eye. "I love the way my cum tastes in your mouth. You really know how to please a man. My girlfriend won't let me cum in her mouth." He lamented.

"She doesn't know what she's missing, I love the way your cum tastes." My lascivious wife purred.

He lightly smacked her tits several times before he lowered his mouth back to them and started sucking on her nipples as he fingered her pussy. He was driving Brandi wild as he gently bit and flicked her nipples before lowering himself down to her wet pussy. He pulled his finger from her pussy and examined it before feeding it to her.

My wife eagerly licked it clean.

"I think you like what I'm doing to you." He smiled.

"Whats not to like." My wife mewed.

With that, Marcelo went to chowing down on my wife's desirous clit. With his finger exploring her wet pussy he'd bite her clit then flick his tongue on it before sucking it into his mouth and pulling gingerly on it. Then he'd stick his tongue as far into her pussy as he could and swish it around lapping at her juices.

My wife loves to have her pussy eaten and Marcelo was doing a masterful job of satisfying her. She was moaning wantonly running her fingers through his long hair as she ground her pussy into his face. She was uttering blissful unrecognizable sounds as he worked on her. But when Marcelo inserted two fingers into her and twisted them around while roughly sucking her clit into his mouth she exploded in another giant orgasm. "Oh God, Oh God. Fuck, fuck, fuck." She bellowed as she gripped the sheets and flailed about on Marcelo's face.

As she writhed about Marcelo abruptly jumped on top of her and slammed his cock into her as far as he could with one forceful thrust. He pushed his hard again cock against her cervix and firmly held it there as she convulsed around it. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down on his cock as hard as he could.

Her orgasm hadn't subsided when he unexpectedly shoved his cock into her and this sent her pleasure to another level. She screamed out in ecstasy as wave after wave of contractions washed over her. She could feel her pussy grabbing Marcelo's cock with each contraction as she thrashed about under him. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" She swooned.

"That's it baby, cum for Marcelo, let loose. You're so beautiful when you orgasm." Marcelo held his cock firmly inside my wife until she had stopped spasming before letting up on the pressure. He smiled proudly down at her as she writhed beneath him.

"Holy shit that was amazing." She gasp as she weakly gyrated beneath him.

Marcelo smiled knowingly as he started slowly but deliberately fucking her. They locked eyes as he'd slide his cock almost completely out of my wife before slowly sliding it back into the hilt. He fucked my wife like this for a couple of minutes never breaking eye contact before lifting her right leg onto his shoulder. He started fucking her hard causing her tits to flail wildly. He reached down and rubbed her bouncing tits pinching and pulling on her nipples before massaging her clit pinching it occasionally.

My impassioned wife was bawdily fucking him back and he was riding her like she was a bucking bronco and they were both on the verge of cumming again. "Where do you want me to cum." Marcelo asked between deep breaths.

.

"Cum inside me, fill my pussy with your seed. I want to feel your dick swell and explode." My impassioned wife implored. "John loves to eat my just fucked pussy, fill me up." She implored. "Let him know you enjoyed his wife."

"As you wish." He gasp and with that Marcelo gave one last hard thrust before exploding deep inside my wife's sweet pussy setting her off on another mind-blowing orgasm. They both panted as they thrashed about until they were done cumming then Marcelo collapsed on top of my total expended wife. They breathed heavily as if they'd just run a marathon. Brandi could feel Marcello's cock shrinking inside her before he rolled off of her.

Totally spent my wife reached over and gently massaged Marcelo's limp cock. "That was amazing." She purred. "You can fuck me anytime you want." She pledged. Leaning up she sexily looked him in the eye as she massaged his limp dick. "But, next time John gets to watch and join in."

"Sure." Marcelo laughed. "As long as I get to do you again what do I care who watches."

With that my wife smiled assuringly then slid down and began cleaning Marcelo's cock with her tongue.

"I think you wore me out I'm not sure there's any life left in him." He laughed.

"That's okay, I just want to make sure John can taste your cock was in my mouth when he kisses me." She got up and threw on her robe and came back to our room where I was waiting for her. "Well?" I quizzed.

Brandi came to me and kissed me passionately sticking her tongue so far down my throat I almost choked.

I could taste Marcelo's cock and cum still lingering in her adulteress's mouth. "You sucked his dick and he came in your mouth, you little tramp." I teased kissing her deeply again as I groped her sweet tits.

"Wait till you get a taste of where else he came." She chided stepping out of her robe and lying naked on the bed invitingly spreading her legs.

I could see a trickle of cum dripping out her pussy and down her leg. "Mmmm for me?" I laughed as I got between her legs and started lapping at her swollen just fucked pussy. She tasted divine and my cock grew to a firm erection as I devoured her pussy just imagining what Marcello had done to her. I didn't have to imagine long as she began to weave her tale of her afternoon with Marcelo. I made her cum with my tongue and mouth before easily sliding my big cock into her freshly fucked pussy. Soon we were both cumming then collapsing on the bed and falling asleep until the next morning.

Marcelo couldn't thank me enough for letting him fuck Brandi and we made arrangements for a three-way the last day of the tour. He worked it out so we had adjoining rooms the last night and we took turns fucking Brandi before joining in and having an amazing three-way. But that's another story.