The Tourist Trap Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know why you're mad at me anyway," Ellen continued, looking back at him over her shoulder as their bodies moved in time, "You've been keeping Meena waiting a long time for your attention, that's more cruel than anything I've done today."

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know." she said in a hushed tone, looking to where Meena stood alone in the kitchen, cleaning the cum from her glasses by the kitchen sink. It struck Ellen that perhaps he really hadn't noticed. He did seem to be a bit clueless. Or perhaps for him it was like when you heard someone speak but weren't really paying attention to what they said, and only now did it really register.

"I wasn't trying to hurt her." he said flatly, and she brought her hand to his forearm. "She's kind of hard to read, one minute she's having a great time, the next she's pissed off and no-one knows why." Ellen smiled and nodded at that, turning back to face him. She could see his mind working as his movements slowed, now caught in another of his daydreams. Ellen left him to fetch another drink.

Quinn joined Meena as she put on her newly cleaned glasses, still a little wet as she had no way to dry them other than shaking them free of water. Quinn had brought a bottle of wine and a second can of vodka and coke as a sort of peace-offering. Meena took it gratefully, Quinn tipping her bottle towards Meena. She was glad of the company, clinking her drink against Quinn's with a grin, but neither of them were able to hold eye contact.

"Uhh, listen I wanted to say I'm sorry." Meena said, her head bowed. Quinn turned to her in surprise, not only shocked to hear Meena apologise for perhaps the first time in their friendship, but also because she had beaten her to it. Quinn was heavy with the guilt of having stolen so much of Will's attention, knowing how Meena felt about him. Especially inappropriate given she was married. "When I grabbed those handcuffs this morning, that was out of line. I was the one that invited Ellen along, I should have been the one to... suffer the consequences of that."

Quinn was unsure how to respond, taking a swig of wine to mask her speechlessness, the beginnings of intoxication inspiring her to truth as she replied, "yeah that was a dick move." she laughed to make light of her statement, "but you were right yesterday. I was the one that booked this place."

"No, you sent us the link and we were all convinced. They tricked all of us." said Meena, "I was the one that invited the sex-witch! Ellen has undoubtedly made this whole ordeal ten-times worse."

Quinn chuckled, she liked seeing this side of Meena. Perhaps she had matured a bit since they had lived together? Or perhaps this shift in her personality had only been brought about in the last couple of days, the same way Quinn had felt herself changed.

"You know, I actually think it would have been a lot worse if we hadn't had Ellen here." Quinn surprised herself at the suggestion, but knew it was true, "Going along with it was the best thing we could have done, and I think we would have resisted to our own detriment for some time if she hadn't taken charge. While we were all freaking out, Ellen just kind of went with it. She's actually... kind of amazing." They laughed and for the first time it felt like they were all friends. Before Meena had grown angry with Ellen, she had been afraid that everyone would grow to resent Ellen and miss out on seeing how fun she could be. Instead it seemed a different sort of fondness had blossomed.

"Yeah she's great." Meena agreed, pausing a moment before adding, "When she's not being a total bitch." They giggled again, continuing their drinking until they both ran empty and went to get a second round. Will and Ellen were also on their second drink, now raiding the pile of snacks for more crisps.

"Did someone call me a sex-witch?" Ellen asked jovially, and Meena shoved her lightly, soon finding herself holding a drink and dancing along with her and Will. Quinn strode confidently to join their improvised dance floor, swaying her shoulders rhythmically and moving like the music coursed through her.

Meena let the music take her too, soon finding Will approaching her from behind and unsure at first if she was imagining things, as she felt him trail kisses from her shoulder up her neck. She moaned, his arms on her hips and chest pressed to her back. Having full range of motion and freedom to do as she liked felt strange now, and she brought up her hand to his hair, raking her nails through his scalp and pulling him into her, his roaming hands now finding her breasts and massaging them gently. He wanted her. He really wanted her, and it meant more to Meena now, having been chosen despite the two other beautiful women. She turned in his arms, facing him and kissing as they both fumbled to rest their drinks on the nearby kitchen counter so they could have the full benefit of their hands. One of hers found his thick erection, almost sad that she was no longer required to service it. She realised that despite all that had happened, they still hadn't actually had sex. Hopping her bum up onto the counter behind her, she wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms behind his neck, their snogging deepening until he pulled away.

He knelt down, bringing his head to her pussy and dotting it with kisses. She grew so lightheaded from the sudden attention that she had to lie back and steady herself on the counter as his lips found her sensitive clit and licked it softly, forming a slow teasing rhythm that drove her wild. She looked up to see Quinn and Ellen were sitting together on the couch going through the white folder together, leaving them to some privacy, though Ellen looked up to meet Meena's eye for a moment, and being watched riled her up further, moaning gutturally as Will continued his treatment.

She massaged her hands through his hair, his eyes meeting hers as she began to shake from the looming climax. He held one of her legs up for better access, the other trailing down his back, both now squeezing inwards as the orgasm overtook her. As it subsided, he stood with his cock in one hand, wiping his mouth with the other and positioning himself to enter her. She coaxed him into her all too eagerly with her legs, biting into his shoulder gently as he slid in so deep she thought she might scream with excitement. He tried to go slow at first, but she was desperate to be fucked, and the idea of his cum flooding her insides only spurred her on, thrusting him in and out of her at pace, cumming once, then a second time. Her legs gripped him so tightly, that soon she was slipping off the counter. Will stepped away from her, spinning her around and forcefully bending her over, her nipples meeting the cold kitchen counter, forcing her up onto the tips of her toes as he slid into her from behind. He grabbed her peachy ass with one hand, her hip with the other, fucking her roughly, her tits bouncing back and forth as he pumped his shaft into her.

"Cum for me," she whimpered, and the reaction was instant. The feeling of him bursting inside her drove Meena to climax too, and they grunted together with satisfaction. He eased her to her feet and pulled away slowly, sliding out of her with a groan. She steadied herself on Will's shoulders, breathless and dizzy with pleasure. They exchanged devious smiles. "Where did that come from...?" she said, and he responded by bringing his hand to her cheek, still catching his breath. She realised she didn't need to know the answer, and left him to go clean up in the bathroom, swaying her hips as she went and allowing him to watch her walk away.

Ellen was sitting on the couch with the white folder on her lap, she had been going through the various sex positions with Quinn, discussing which of them they had tried and their favourites. They had been surprised to learn the names of some of the positions they had tried today, as well as the names of others they had tried before, despite Quinn only having experimented with a handful of them. It kept Quinn's mind - and eyes - from wandering to Will and Meena, stinging her with jealousy. An all too familiar sensation from when he would hook up with one of her friends, but it felt amplified now. She knew it was wrong to think of Will as 'hers', but she had always been protective of him. Now she forced herself to be encouraging, his reciprocation of Meena's affections were long overdue.

"That looks uncomfortable!' Quinn remarked as she pointed at a diagram titled 'The Daisy Chain'. She was trying to take her mind off her ruminating.

"It is, but this one I quite like." Ellen said, pointing to another diagram called 'The Doggy Deluxe', with a guy taking a girl from behind, while she had her head buried between another girl's legs. Will came to sit beside Ellen so he could see too, carrying his drink in one hand and a snack bar in the other. Peering at the lewd illustrations made him miss his sketchpad.

"I lost my virginity doing this one!" Ellen continued, pointing to the 'Flipped Eiffel Tower' where a woman on her back, with a guy fucking her whilst she performed oral on another girl. The two people using her body were facing one another, high-fiving to form the tip of the tower.

"You lost your virginity with two people?" he asked, glad he hadn't had any drink in his mouth before learning this revelation.

She nodded casually, "There was this girl I used to hang around with. We were friends, but we'd flirt a lot. I guess at first I just thought it was friendly teasing, but the more I thought about it, the more I liked her. Then one day we met up and she turned up with this guy. A bit of a stud, slicked back hair and a cocky attitude. He was hot, and the more we talk, I realise we're all flirting with one another. I didn't know if this guy was her boyfriend or what, so I was cautious, but she seems pretty lax about the whole thing, and eventually he kisses me. Then I kiss her, and it's all a bit of a blur really but I just go with it and it's amazing. I mean it was a total mess, but I think she'd told him in advance to expect that sort of thing."

"She telling you about how she lost her virginity?" Meena asked, recognising the story as she approached and taking a seat beside Quinn who nodded, mouth agape.

"Did you do it with either of them again?" Quinn asked incredulously.

"Well, I think after the whole excitement of that night wore off, we just kind of drifted apart." Ellen answered with a shrug, swigging her beer. "I didn't see her much after. You know how it goes. How did you lose yours?" she asked Quinn.

After some hesitation Quinn answered, "Uh, well. I lost mine to Will's cousin."

"Wait, what?" He interjected with a soft sort of astonishment. His reactions always seemed a bit muted, moving at a more relaxed pace than everyone else. "I thought you lost it on the night of that dance? To that Radley guy?"

"Well that's the version I normally tell. The first time was so short and embarrassing I sometimes elect not to count it... but it was technically the first." said Quinn, "We were on holiday with your family, some all inclusive resort by the beach and we just sort of got on. He was a bit older, and it was an exciting sort of summer romance. One night we were on the beach, staring up at the stars, and we started making out. It was all sort of perfect, and I remember thinking, 'Yeah this is it. This is how I want it to happen.' Then it all went downhill." She took a swig of wine from the bottle, fortifying herself and lifting her chin unnaturally high as she often did, "He wanted me to be on top, but I didn't really know what I was doing. I felt silly, and he was all over the place, slobbering all over my chest and groping me. It only lasted a few seconds before he was done. After that, the rest of the holiday was pretty awkward and I avoided him."

"Oh... I didn't even know you two were hooking up." Will muttered.

"Well, I think it was more exciting because it was a secret." Quinn continued, evading Will's eyes, but pushing herself to look at Meena occasionally as she spoke, "Then like months later I went to the dance with Radley. We'd been dating a while by then so it was a totally different experience. I actually enjoyed it that time, it was so slow and romantic. I remember by the time we were naked I was nearly going crazy, I was so wet but he was too nervous to get into it. There was this real connection and he was the first guy to actually get me to orgasm so, I think of him as my first." her eyes lit up with the memory, and though she would never normally have gone into this much detail, she now seemed to revel in reliving it. "That first time really put me off being more adventurous. I've tried since, but my husband doesn't really like... experimenting."

Finishing one bottle of wine with a gulp, she placed it on the floor as Ellen polished off her beer then hopped up to grab everyone another round. As Ellen handed one to Meena, it seemed to prompt her to share her own story.

"I'd been dating this guy for a while." Meena started, all of them turning to her in anticipation, "He was really sweet but neither of us knew what we were doing. We did it in his car after a party, and I don't think it was good for either of us that time, but we did it other times after and it was better." She smiled knowingly, remembering one particular tryst at his parent's place where she'd experienced oral sex for the first time and thought she had seen stars. "I really liked him, but eventually he moved abroad and I started seeing someone else. The next few guys I dated just weren't the same. Ever so often I look him up and he's like a different person. He got married young and has kids now." She sighs to herself wistfully, feeling the alcohol loosening her lips, sharing more than she had intended and now eager to change the subject. "Your turn Will."

He looked surprised to have been called upon, taking a moment to collect himself as Quinn prepared herself for one of his terribly told stories, renowned for providing details painfully slowly and often in the wrong order, skipping over all the most interesting parts.

"I met this girl while I was camping on the Inca trail, she was a bit older and we got chatting then we just kind of... yeah." said Will, already unsure how to go on.

Quinn had heard the story before so decided to continue it in his stead, "He was barely twenty and she was nearly 10 years older. He had been hiking for a few days, so decided to take a day to rest and take it easy before doing the rest of the hike to the ruins." She was glad to have piqued Ellen's interest, "Then this woman turns up with this massive bag, gets clean and starts to unpack next to his tent. They get talking and it gets dark, so she decides to join him in his tent rather than set up her own." Quinn starts giggling, trying to stifle her laughter to continue the story, taking quick gulps of air to calm herself, "He's so clueless that he actually climbs into his own sleeping bag before she makes her move, and then as things start getting heated he has to wriggle back out again." She is nearly snorting with laughter, her hand covering her mouth as the two others join in.

"Well how was I supposed to know what she was doing! One of the greatest archeological sites in the world is hardly where most people go for a hookup!" Will exclaimed, only fuelling the group's laughter, allowing himself to join in a little. "She was very commanding. I think she had taken it upon herself to teach me, and after going a few times we eventually collapsed in a heap and went to sleep as the sun was coming up over the mountains. It was actually pretty cool, I had one of those netted-doorways and my tent had this amazing view of the valley..." he trailed off as the laughter faded, "It was probably one of the best moment's of my life."

"Then what?" asked Ellen slurring her words a little, having downed a few beers at this point.

"We hiked the rest of the way together the next day, and I met some friends at one of the sites. I think she joined us to the Sun Gate and we took the bus back to town together, then went separate ways." The story had taken so long for him to recount that he'd finished both his drinks, tossing his empty cans to the floor. "I remember her name was Lucia, but we never exchanged last names or contacts so, that was it really."

Hearing Will tell the story always made Quinn smile. It was typical of him, so relaxed and unassuming, guided by the whim of others and things always seeming to work out well in the end. She had seen another side to him today, so clear about what he wanted. It made him seem less like a lost soul. All of them seemed different here.

"I've done things these last two days which I never thought I'd do." said Meena, as if reading Quinn's mind.

"Me too," Quinn added nodding, trying her hardest to suppress her jealousy, and feeling Meena make a conscious effort to dispel any tension, "I wanted to hate it but, being made to be so adventurous against my will... I think I learned a lot about myself. It's certainly the closest I'll ever come to having sex with a stranger on a mountain!" They laughed, giddy now from the drinking. She found herself leaning towards Meena, their shoulders touching slightly. It was strange how natural it had become to sit next to each other naked, and it made Meena feel closer to her than they had ever been before. Never usually being all that tactile. Meena rested her head on Quinn in return, the two of them relishing the warmth of each other's skin.

Ellen was glad to see the girls were remaining friendly. She considered all of them friends, and she only realised now how grateful she was for them, given how few friendships she managed to maintain.

"Anything you wanted to try but you didn't get to do yet?" Meena asked, and immediately wished she hadn't. She could guess what they each might say, and realised that Quinn was the only one who hadn't acted out the fetish on the tiles they selected yesterday. She was sure Quinn hadn't tried anal before, and if she was going to do it with anyone here, she would want it to be Will. In fact, if Will were to answer truthfully, he was probably wishing he had gotten to be more intimate with Quinn too. For the longest time, there had been this connection between them, Meena had always been so envious of it, but after all that had happened, Meena realised what she had with Will was purely physical; he and Quinn had something deeper.

The question hung unanswered in the ruminating silence, Ellen easing the tension, "You and I still haven't made out yet." She said to Meena with a smirk, only half joking.

"I don't think I want to give whoever's behind this any ideas." Will added, and they all hummed in agreement.

Ellen stood up noticing the room growing darker. She sauntered over to the kitchen to see the last of the drinks in the drawer, one for each of them. "Last drink anyone?"

She held out a drink for each of them until all of them huddled to join her by the kitchen island, the drawer sliding shut now it was empty. Ellen raised her glass in a toast, "If we are stuck here forever, there's no-one else I'd rather be locked in a sex dungeon with!" They clinked their drinks together laughing, Ellen's beer spilling from the bottle and landing on Quinn's stomach. It was sticky and she was otherwise clean, so Quinn went to the kitchen sink to wash it off. Ellen followed, splashing her with more beer as she went, giggling playfully.

It left Will and Meena together. He brought his hand to the small of her back affectionately, but she flinched at his touch.

"Listen," she said, mind foggy from the alcohol and making it difficult to find her words, but her thoughts were clear, "What we did earlier, I really liked it." He smiled at that, and it was infectious, "but you and Quinn have this... thing. I know you know what I mean, and if we all do make it out of here tomorrow, this might be your only chance to find out what that thing is." His hand dropped away from her, and his smile faded, but she knew he understood, and so she continued, "I don't want to be the reason that it doesn't happen. For either of you."