The Tourist Trap Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meena," he began, but wasn't sure what to say. He hadn't expected this from her, or from himself, but he knew she was right. "She's married."

"She's different here. You'll regret it if you don't try." she spoke slowly, weighing her words and feeling herself growing more drunk, opting not to finish the last of her drink. "Besides, if it doesn't work out, you and I can always go back to having a bit of fun."

It made them both smile, and he brought his arm around her shoulders, squeezing her into a hug, watching fondly as Quinn wrestled Ellen's drink free, giggling as she poured the beer down the sink to end their game.

The room was steadily darkening, and Quinn had detected the beginnings of a chill as well as the familiar hum from above as the cooling system came to life. Once again, the bookcase swung open to reveal the warm boudoir behind it, the pink hue spilling out across the room. Ellen and Quinn came over to join Meena and Will, positioned in front of the entrance. Looking to one another, they placed down their drinks, some abandoned half-full and huddled together. Quinn offered out upturned palms, and both Will and Meena took them, Meena seizing Ellen's with a wink. Together they walked towards the bed, their bodies draped in light and warmth.