The Tourist Trap Ch. 06 - Final

Story Info
The apartment presents one last predicament.
6.3k words
4.75
16.3k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,020 Followers

This is the final chapter of this series.

*****

The darkness descended and the bookshelf swung shut to seal them into the bedroom. They were already on one another in an instant. Quinn felt hands on her goosebumped skin, unsure who it was. She didn't care anymore. None of them did. One moment she felt Meena's glasses pressed against her breasts, and just as she had some bearing on who was doing what, someone else tugged her away by her ponytail, and suddenly she was on all fours with a mouth to her clit. The fun was short-lived, each of them reaching a quick climax as the temperature dropped to a point where they all had to get hurriedly under the covers.

They snuggled together for warmth, and Will quickly surmised he was in the familiar position of being nestled between Quinn and Ellen, hearing Meena whisper something from behind Ellen. Ellen moved away a little and he heard the two girls snogging, leaving him with Quinn. Her naked figure hugged closely into his, her slim fingers trailing his chest. He leaned in for a kiss, and she reciprocated, the room now nearly silent, punctuated with the occasional moan. Manoeuvring carefully in the dark, she brought her leg over his waist to straddle him, continuing their slow kisses, grinding her body against his. She felt him harden, the thickness pressing against her clit as she rubbed against it. Their kisses became breathy, and Quinn was overcome with the gnawing anticipation. She rose up, fumbling for his cock and pressing his hard tip to her entrance, moving downward and savouring the feeling of his shaft pushing deeper into her. It reminded her of her first time on the beach, failing to master the motions required to fuck from on-top, but now finding the rolling of her hips came naturally, grinding her clit to his pelvis with each meticulous thrust.

She moaned, tipsy and horny, reaching up to claw her nails into his shoulder. Quinn hoped he would be able to cum, she longed to feel him fill her up and leak out of her like he had just done with Meena in the kitchen. His hands were on her ass, his mouth finding one of her nipples, and she surprised herself by squirting around his dick with a shriek. Forcing herself to keep going, she tuned her ear to the squelching from the girls beside them, their fingers drunkenly attempting to stay fixed on one-another's g-spots. It was sexy hearing them play so close by. She heard Meena cry out in climax, then again soon after, Ellen clearly more adept. There was some shuffling as Meena gave up on this approach, readjusting her position and instead strumming her friend's clit against the bumps of her fingers, with quick wrist movements which quickly had Ellen squealing, until the two of them fell to their backs, gasping for air.

Meena was dumbfounded by Ellen's ability with her fingers. It was undoubtedly the quickest she had ever been brought to orgasm. Being with a girl was still new and unfamiliar, but Meena found herself becoming increasingly intrigued by it. Especially now as she felt Ellen snaking down her body and trailing small bites down her hips as she went, until her friend's tongue found her clit and began lapping at it, first softly and then more firm, her fingers pumping in and out. Meena was soaked, her juices coating Ellen's fingers, and Meena wondered if some of it was the remnants of Will's cum from earlier, the thought brought her immediately rising up towards orgasm, Ellen continued her treatment, Meena thrashing and screaming as the orgasm split her body into brilliant shards, and another equally monumental climax followed behind it and made her whole again. The gutteral sounds she heard herself making shocked Meera, and Ellen took this as her cue to let up, climbing up from the depths of the damp duvet to join Meena in a sticky embrace.

The cuddling was unexpected, but nice. Meena found herself smiling, and felt Ellen would be too, with that familiar conniving grin. The same one Ellen had been sporting when she had first approached Meena in the teacher's lounge. Even then, friendly and innocuous as it had seemed, looking back it should have been clear she was flirting, and Meena wondered if their entire friendship had been sparked by Ellen's attraction to her. That was quite sweet in a way, and Meena squeezed her friend into her, relishing the warmth as she listened in on Quinn and Will's continued escapades. She was screeching with every orgasm, and it was clear the drinking had made her louder, only growing more salacious as she started talking.

"Fuck you feel so good inside me Will," she moaned into his ear, "you're making me cum so hard, I can't stop cumming around you!" She screamed, squirting around him a third time. The tight pulsing around his shaft finished him off too, his balls tightening as he shot her full of the little spunk he had left. He gripped her soft hips, guiding her final slowed thrusts until he had emptied into her, and for a moment she paused there, relishing the sensation of him seeping out of her tight spent hole.

She gently lifted off him, hands to his chest to steady herself, lying softly beside him and turning over so he could spoon her. Quinn found herself immersed in the flowery scent of Ellen's perfume, feeling the tendrils of some of her soft curls against her face, and moved closer to spoon Ellen from behind. Will shuffled over to do the same behind Quinn, and just like that they were all nestled together, slowly drifting off as the fourth key was unknowingly awarded to them, somewhere in the darkness.

* * *

Quinn woke first to the unwelcome artificial brightness of the apartment's alarm system. She was still giddy from the lust of the night before, but equally curious to find out if they would be allowed to leave today. The key on the wall caught her eye, and she sat up, snatching it from it's hook inside the wall-panel, and unintentionally pushed Will awake in the process. As the key was taken, the bookcase doors began to roll open, and the sudden gust of renewed air was enough to rouse Meena and Ellen too.

"Fucking hell, why is it so bright?" Ellen mumbled, shielding her eyes with one hand as she rubbed at the bridge of her nose with the other. "Anyone else feeling woozy?" she asked, met with silent tired nods.

They clambered out of the bed at the sight of platters of fruit and pastries - an extra treat this time - their stomachs growling. Quinn brought the key with her, and after tucking into a pan au chocolat, slotted their reward into the fourth keyhole and turned it. The bathrooms unlocked with a click. She would be glad of a shower, knowing she wasn't the only one feeling sticky and in need of freshening up. The bathroom doors had changed. There were a pair of their avatars on each door, framed in coloured circular signs. Quinn and Will were together on one, the two girls on the other. She called to the rest to come look, and they wandered over, Will bringing over a cluster of red grapes for Quinn, who took it with a smile.

"Hmm. One last challenge I suppose." Said Meena, readjusting her glasses and looking from the door to Quinn, "What time do you suppose it is?"

"Feels like early morning to me." she replied, stifling a yawn, "If we can get that fifth key and be out of here, maybe we'll get our stuff back and we can make our afternoon flight." Quinn sounded hopeful, and the group mirrored her enthusiasm, Will reaching forward and turning the handle to their assigned bathroom as Meena and Ellen left towards theirs.

Ellen looked back before descending inside, "Good luck." she said knowingly, addressed seemingly to Quinn. There was a mutual understanding in their exchanged looks: of all the fetishes they had been forced to expose on their first night, everyone had been made to act them out: Ellen as the dominatrix; Will's fixation with feet; and Meena's fetish for cum. Yet despite Quinn being made to admit her yearning to try anal sex, she hadn't yet been made to do it. Surely this would be the nature of this next challenge. It simultaneously excited and terrified her.

Will was standing patiently in the doorway to the bathroom, and reached out to take her dainty hand in his, a calming presence guiding her inside. He brought her over to the sink with a hand to the small of her back, and she smiled at how he was being so protective of her. He prepared the two toothbrushes they had been provided, handing it to her and starting to brush together, their eyes locked on one another.

It was strange how quickly they had formed a routine, Meena and Ellen stepping into their shower, as Will and Quinn stepped into theirs. They knew to close the door first, then press the button and await the warm water, taking it in turns to lather up their hands and wash one another. They found themselves being more handsy in their confidence, teasing one another, enjoying being alone together, and making the most of this unprecedented freedom to relieve some tension, before their control was possibly snatched away. Will revelled at being able to so closely inspect all of Quinn's delectable features in the light of day, admiring the curvature of her perfect hourglass, her taut abdomen, and the bounciness of her modest breasts. They kissed under the stream of water, rubbing and stroking at one another, soon riled up enough for Will to press her back into the glass forcefully.

"Wait," Quinn whispered, looking deeply into Will's eyes, "we should save ourselves... for whatever's coming next." and he nodded, knowing it was a wise suggestion.

Ellen displayed no such restraint, pinning Meena to the wall almost as soon as they had finished cleaning themselves. She turned Meena to face the wall, pressing between her friend's shoulder blades, admiring the arch in her back as she knelt down and tongued around the rim of Meena's exposed bum, eliciting a moan and finding Meena instinctively squated lower. Ellen's fingers found the girl's clit and began rubbing, then slipped two digits inside and soon had Meena erupting in loud orgasms, spanking her with each climax.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Ellen!" Meena screeched, her face pressed to the glass of the shower, moaning and spluttering with the flow of water. The feeling was so intense, and having a woman's mouth on her was still unnerving, but she didn't want it to end. She could feel Ellen's hunger for her body, and it made Meena feel desirable in a way she had never experienced before. Reaching behind her, she felt for Ellen's hair and found it, tugging her upwards into a kiss. Ellen was impressed by Meena's boldness, and began to giggle as their sloppy kissing continued, Meena's fingers roaming her friend's body, finding her clit and soon bringing Ellen to her own messy orgasm.

They paused for a moment to catch their breath amongst their giggling, finding their feet properly and taking some time to get clean, washing the juices from their fingers and skin, and cleaning each other's backs. They found themselves quite enjoying the simple pleasure of just showering with a friend, laughing all over again as the water cut off and the jets powered up. They helped one another keep their hair under control and dry it out, the soft springy quality to Ellen's hair quickly returning. It still felt strange to step out of the shower and not fetch a towel, or get dressed, but the warm air certainly did a good job of getting them completely dry.

"Looks like we're splitting up," Meena commented as she retrieved her glasses from by the sink, putting them on to see the display on the mirror. Their avatars were shown again, this time solid white silhouettes without colour, still clearly distinguishable. Meena's avatar was on the left, with an arrow to the left hand door which led to one of the two adjoining bedrooms. Ellen was directed to the opposite door. They had nearly forgotten the apartment had four bedrooms, despite being forced to sleep naked together each night. The idea of being alone in the room now was uncomfortable, especially now that they were enjoying one another's company more than ever.

As ever, Ellen was first to play along. "Come on", she barked, stepping towards her door with a spring in her step, "It'll be fun."

Meena was less certain, but approached the bedroom anyway, opened the door and stepped inside, shooting Ellen a look before allowing the door to ease itself closed. This was her first time getting a good look at one of the bedrooms. They were a little small, with a single bare bed and no windows, but there was a TV in this room, some drawers and shelves, as well as the usual touch screens built into the walls. The TV sprung to life and played a silent video. She saw four items of luggage put into the back of a car, including Meena's wheeled suitcase and Ellen's backpack. Their passports were removed from each of their bags, then the cases were driven to the airport, and loaded onto a flight home. It cut to the exterior of the apartment, a cab pulling up out front and parking. The text explained a taxi would be outside waiting to take them to the airport if they made it in time, and then the footage was replaced by a large countdown timer giving her thirty minutes.

A final message instructed her to open the top drawer, which she did, finding a clear glass case inside, a little larger than a shoebox but fully transparent and sealed tightly shut. Meena removed it to inspect it, and saw her passport open inside it, with a plane ticket for this afternoon and an outfit for her to wear which she didn't recognise as her own. A circular latch held it shut, adorned with a minimalist illustration of a girl masturbating in front of a camera. It reminded her of the tiles they had seen earlier depicting fetishes.

Looking from the case to the timer on the screen, it was clear what she had to do to open the case. She gave a loud sigh, closing the drawer and setting the case down on the bed, sitting next to it. Meena had reasoned that there were cameras everywhere in the apartment, but it was still jarring to see her image suddenly flash up on screen beside the timer, a live feed of her sitting on the bed, filmed from above. She was wide-eyed seeing herself naked on the screen, standing to try and locate the camera. It was so well hidden she couldn't see it, but from waving her hand around, she soon concluded it was concealed in the frame of the TV. She sighed and sat back on the bed, watching herself immobilised in disbelief. A message appeared: "make yourself cum for us".

* * *

Emerging from the shower thoroughly clean and dry, Will and Quinn were on edge, their arousal piqued as well as their trepidation. The display on the mirror beckoned them to go together into one of the adjoining bedrooms, and Will led the way. Quinn was still getting used to him being so decisive, but followed dutifully behind. Seeing the room again was a reminder of her foolishness when this had all started. So willingly giving the apartment all her clothes, allowing herself to become so easily flustered, trapped in her underwear and a collar like a slut. Even now as her sexuality felt less shameful, the memory stung with embarrassment, but that humiliation only fueled her arousal. They were shown the video of their luggage, then opened the top drawer to find a case with their passports, two plane tickets and some clothes. Beside the case was some wipes, and a bottle of lubricant which Will picked up hesitantly, while Quinn examined the latch of the transparent case: predictably depicting a man and woman engaging in anal sex.

She looked over at Will, her stomach twisted in apprehension, but he was poised. He smiled at her, and she smiled back, glad they were doing this together, and all at once her fear became simmering excitement. He took her in a kiss, and ran his spare hand over her body. Quinn softly took the lubricant from him, opening it and squeezing out a healthy amount, then reaching down to coat his dick with the cool gel. The feel of his warm rigid erection hardening in her grip only fueled her excitement, and she enjoyed the sensation of stroking him a while, before stopping to use the excess lube to prepare her rear hole for him. The toy from yesterday had stretched her numerous times throughout the day, painful at first, but then creating a pleasing fullness that she was looking forward to feeling again. Her fingers slipped inside her easily, and she worked the lube around her entrance, trying to consciously relax her muscles, recalling instructions and stories she had read many times in the past. Will relaxed her further, rolling her clit between his fingers in tight circles, while he kissed down her neck and shoulders, eager to begin. He had tried anal sex a few times, and he knew the importance of a slow pace, though it was more difficult with a ticking countdown right beside them.

"I... I think I'm ready." She whispered, looking up at him through her long lashes. He nodded, so she turned and leant forward on the bed, presenting her pert little bum, arching her back and separating her feet to invite him in. Her cheeks parted and he saw her asshole glisten with the lubricant. Will took the curve of her hip in one hand, stepping forward holding his cock and rubbing the head around her rim, eliciting a gasp from her. She looked back at him over her shoulder, her eyes alive with excitement, giving an anxious little nod. He thrust forward a little, back out, then in again, giving just a little of the tip at first, then more, until it felt like her ass was coaxing him deeper inside. Quinn was moaning like an animal, rolling her hips and lost in pleasure. It felt bizarre and wrong, but so intimate too, and the feeling of Will's hands on her from behind was electric. Her confidence wavered as he quickened his pace, and she tightened enough that it began to sting, but Will brought his hand to her back and stroked her skin gently, slowing down until she was at ease again and the pain faded.

After some time, it began to feel better than ever, and Quinn was ecstatic that the experience was shaping up to be everything she had dreamt up. An entirely new pleasure that built in her belly with her mounting excitement, but seemed too obscure and shapeless to actually bring her to orgasm. Will was grunting loudly with each thrust, clearly enjoying himself immensely, relishing the feeling of Quinn's round bum in his hands as he fucked her from behind. He felt truly dominant, experiencing absolute control over Quinn's nubile body, and the power was exhilarating. He reached a hand around Quinn's waist, finding her slick clit and rubbing it, wanting her to feel as incredible as he did. She moaned gratefully, and within seconds she was beginning to shake, cumming loudly for him, and wanting desperately for him to fill her ass with his cum. The thought made her cum all over again, this time squirting juices all over his hands and the bed below.

Will sped up, the sound of her ass and thighs slapping against him, now louder than their moaning. She was so tight around his cock he was sure he couldn't last much longer. Impaling her ass like this felt primal, and he found himself pulling her hair, digging his nails into her hips for traction to take her as hard and deeply as he possibly could.

"Quinn, holy shit Quinn I'm gonna..." Will grunted, his cock erupting with cum inside her tight hole. Quinn was amazed at how she could feel the jizz inside her so acutely. The warmth of his seed inside her ass drove her wild, and with his final thrusts she was overcome with an incredible orgasm of her own, shrieking as the orgasm pummelled her body, all thoughts and earthly logic leaving her with nothing but white hot pleasure. She screamed for what felt like far too long, lost in the moment and slowly returned to reality, Will's warm cum now trickling down her thighs.

Looking back at him with a grin, they chuckled together breathlessly, as Will carefully slid out of her, being sure to keep hold of her in case she felt faint. He stepped back, and Quinn rose to kiss him, surprising herself at her giddiness, snogging him over and over with the fervour of a teenager making out for the first time. The glass case clicked open, breaking Quinn's spell. She stepped back, blushing and keeping her hand in his. This was an intimacy she had never known before, enchanted with the magic of a fantasy she had held sacred for so long, the reality exceeding even her imagination. She felt aflame.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,020 Followers
12