All Comments on 'The Tourist Trap Ch. 06 - Final'

by Nefarium

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SmileyCookieSmileyCookieabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the series and am impressed you brought it to a satisfying end. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As always, these are great. I loved this series and the overall 'universe' you've created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cleverly imagined and intricately well-constructed characters and tech-manipulated and manipulating plot devices. As a Black female teacher (professor) with remarkably similar personality and repressed sexuality characteristics as Meena--and, in some respects, friends, similar friends and colleges to those in this story--I could really identify with her. It really stimulated and stirred my own submissive, masochistic fantasies. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep up the great work. All of your stories are excellent and this was no exception.

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 years ago

This was the longest story that I have read continuously on this site. I often find myself board by the 3rd or 4th chapter. The Tourist Trap kept my attention all the way through. I just had to see these four friends make it through their weekend and experience with them all the changes that they went through. Delicious story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the idea of the women being forced to p;ut on their own obedience collars and teh man did not have to wear one

2soon2no2soon2noabout 1 year ago

I must have missed the conclusion when it was posted. Nice finish.

How about Tourist Trap Two?

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman4 months ago

Bravo.

Well landed.

shykitty01shykitty012 months ago

This series was absolutely amazing. OMG thank you so so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNefarium@Nefarium
With untold influence and ingenuity, nothing is beyond the grasp of Nefarium, enacting their own cruel brand of creativity on devious predicaments on the unwilling for the viewing pleasure of their exclusive members. Even if the victims reported what happened, would anyone bel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES