The Tourists Ch. 02

Story Info
The accidental meeting reaches a happy conclusion.
4k words
4.62
9.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a two part story. The two parts are best read in order and together.

********

The girls' names were Catherine, who turned out to be 21 and I'd just enjoyed fucking, and Agnes, who was 18 and a virgin who I was about to deflower in my own time.

Catherine was lying on her side behind me, her breasts pressed up against my back and her arm draped loosely over my shoulder. I felt the satisfaction I only get when I know I've given a woman a really good time. I could still taste her pussy on my tongue, and the scent of her perfume mingled with her sweat, the sweet smell of her pussy juices on my fingers and a faint smell of my own semen (which I could imagine still dribbling out of her cunt behind me).

Agnes came and lay down facing me. Her pubic hair glinted with moisture where she'd been playing with herself. I moved my hand onto her hip, where her naked profile was widest, and traced it slowly up her body -- down into the gentle curve and valley of her waist and then back up above her plump tits and then onto her shoulder to touch her perfectly smooth cheek.

"You are beautiful," I smiled at her.

"You will take me now?" she smiled back, eager to experience what she'd just seen her friend enjoy so much.

"No," I said "I need a rest, and so do you and Catherine. Let's lie here a while first, then we can enjoy a second round." I stroked her cheek gently with the back of my fingers, and she closed her eyes.

When I woke up, there was the sound of a shower running from the other side of the flat. Catherine had disappeared, and Agnes was lying in the same place looking at me with questioning eyes, her hand lightly playing with my erect cock.

"You fuck me now?" she asked again.

Girls asking me to fuck them almost always makes me hard, particularly when they're holding my cock in their hand, naked and looking as gorgeous as Agnes. It was difficult not to be tempted, but I'd already had a better idea, and I wanted to enjoy fucking her at least as much as I had enjoyed her older friend.

"A little patience, and it will be better," I promised. "This will be a special fuck for you and for me, as it's your first time. Go and join Catherine in the shower, and I'll come soon."

I watched hungrily as her pert white arse disappeared around the corner, her hair falling loosely down the smooth skin of her back. Then I got up and checked everything was ready in the bedroom. I opened a chilled bottle of white wine, put it and three glasses next to the bed and walked through into the shower room.

The two girls were in the shower, laughing together. Catherine was washing Agnes's back. Their young bodies shone with the water cascading from above, the curves of their wet breasts and thighs reflecting the bathroom lights, which in turn emphasized their smoothness. Both girls' breasts were ripe, full and firm; standing taut above their flat bellies and topped with neat, dark and semi-erect nipples.

My eyes wandered slowly over the rest of their glistening flesh. Catherine had the slightly fuller of their two near perfect figures; her thighs and arse were slightly broader and her hair was wet now and pasted to her back. As her hands moved over her friend's body and she half-turned towards me I caught glimpses of her dark pink pussy, crinkled labia interrupting and highlighting the shaven curve between her legs, the water flowing down her belly and back to focus there and then dripping directly down between her tidy feet.

Agnes had kept her hair dry and turned now to face Catherine, holding the shower head in one hand and directing the water to flow over her friend's tits. Catherine grinned and started to soap Agnes' tits in return with her hands, rotating and kneading them firmly so Agnes smiled and pushed forward slightly to give her a better feel. I could see her nipples hardening as Catherine's fingers made soapy circles and pressed into her warm and eager flesh.

Catherine knew exactly what she was doing. Having thoroughly soaped Agnes's breast and made sure the nipple was fully hard, her right hand moved gently but firmly downwards, making a neat line of soap bubbles across Agnes' belly before disappearing purposefully between Agnes's legs. I couldn't see what her fingers were doing, but Agnes jumped, slightly, before relaxing back onto Catherine's probing hand.

Catherine was soon moving her hand backwards and forwards, thoroughly soaping Agnes's pussy and pubic hair. Agnes started to make a low moaning sound, and her head went backwards slightly, eyes half closed. Catherine took the shower head from her fingers and turned it around to point at Agnes's breasts, keeping her other hand playing with Agnes's pussy. She turned to me and held out the showerhead, smiling:

"I think it is your turn now, monsieur."

I held out a bath towel for Catherine, and swapped it for the shower head and a handful of Agnes's pussy as I stepped into the shower and Catherine stepped out.

"There is some wine in the bedroom," I said to Catherine. "Stay naked and we'll join you there shortly."

My right hand was stroking Agnes's wet pussy -- I worked my fingers back from her opening to locate her clitoris and then pushed rhythmically against her in time with her moans, all the time playing the shower over her tits and front. Concentrating on rinsing the soap off her body focused me on the perfection of her skin and figure as I followed the water across every dimple in the shiny roundness and curve of her breasts and belly, then down her thighs and calves.

Her legs were starting to quiver slightly as I kept my fingers playing with her pussy, but I slowed down as I finished rinsing the last of the soap from between her legs and withdrew my hand. Her next orgasm could wait a little longer.

She looked at me questioningly, but I handed her the shower and told her it was her turn to wash me.

"it is good for you to get to know my cock before my cock gets to know you," I said, and then as an afterthought, "your pussy needn't feel it's missing out: in a few minutes you will be getting everything you want and more."

Agnes did as she was told, although her directional control of the showerhead was a bit random because her eyes were constantly moving to look at my growing erection.

I passed her the soap. "I think you know what to do," I said.

She put the shower down and worked up a lather between her palms -- it was pleasant watching her delicate fingers -- and then she reached forward to grab my cock gently between both her soapy hands, rubbing them quickly and nervously down towards my balls and then back up again. She giggled nervously.

"I like it," I said, "you can rub a bit harder and include my balls as well, then when you've had enough rinse it off and I'll teach you another trick."

Her hands grew in confidence then and soon my cock and balls, most of my thighs and belly were covered in soap. My erection was strong, and I was getting used to Agnes's feminine fingers cupping my balls and making themselves at home between my legs. She was half-bent in front of me, and I also had a lovely view of the way her back narrowed to her waist and then broadened out into her delicious round arse.

She picked up the shower again and rinsed me off, laughing as I jumped at the force of the water and chasing me round the cubicle with the spray. I was soon well-rinsed, and I reached over and turned the water supply off.

I stepped out of the shower and beckoned to her to follow me, wrapping her in a towel and taking the opportunity to fondle both her breasts from behind as I did so. My erect cock brushed against her bare leg, and I knew I needed to have her soon.

"To the bedroom, young lady!" I commanded, playfully, slapping her bare arse as she went past. She grinned and dropped the towel, her breast-length brown hair swinging around as she did so and brushing against my arm. The scent of a fresh young female filled the flat, and she ran the half dozen steps into my bedroom with me close behind, struggling to tear my eyes off her delightful, slightly bouncing, very naked behind.

Catherine was already sitting cross legged at the top of my large double bed, a glass of white wine in her hand, the pinkness of her pussy nicely visible between her open thighs.

"Ah," she said, "now it is my turn to watch the show, yes?"

I ignored her for the moment, focusing instead on grabbing a piece of Agnes's arse with one hand, while the other reached around her to grab one of her beautiful teenage breasts firmly. Her flesh was firm but giving, my hand full; her nipple hard against my palm.

I spun her around to face me, and she looked at me almost petulantly.

"Fuck me now!" she said, "please!"

"Say that again." I said quietly. On the bed I saw Catherine take a sip of wine and lick her lips, watching us intently. Her nipples were hard too, and she was absent-mindedly playing with one with her spare hand.

"Fuck me please!" shouted Agnes.

"It will be soon, now." I teased, "After all, you have been a very good girl. But there's one more thing you need to do before I will give you what you want. You need to get my cock nice and wet and juicy so it's ready to take you."

I pushed down on her shoulders so she knelt naked in front of me, my hand reluctantly letting go of her breast. I would come back for more of that later, I thought. She looked up expectantly with her big brown eyes.

"Start by licking my balls," I instructed, holding my cock in front of her face, "and then work your way back along the shaft to the tip."

"Comme une glace," interjected Catherine helpfully.

"Yes, like an ice cream," I said, as Agnes's tongue made contact with my balls, and she did as she had been told, moving back towards the tip with a series of little licks. I stroked her head through her soft hair with my hand to encourage her, but she needed very little help.

"Very good," I murmured as she neared the tip, and then I gasped involuntarily as her tongue made contact with the head. She liked that and did it again, rolling her tongue around the end of my penis and then looking up at me to enjoy my reaction. I nodded slightly and she took that as approval, straightening her head out and opening her mouth to take the full width of my cock into her mouth.

She sucked hungrily, and I thrust gently into her throat, taking care not to go too far, because I could feel my pre-cum rising now, and the look of curiosity and interest in her eyes told me she could taste it.

I pulled back, enjoying the look of pleasure and expectation on Agnes's face and happy to see her lick her lips to get more of my taste into her mouth.

"Catherine must join us now," I said, motioning to Agnes to get onto the bed and lie down on her back. I grabbed her by the legs and positioned her where I wanted her; sideways with her bum resting just on the edge. I pushed a pillow under her bum to lift her pussy into exactly the position I wanted it.

"We are both going to taste pussy now," I spoke to Agnes. "I'm going to enjoy yours and prepare it for my very hungry cock, and you are going to taste Catherine's, which was last fucked by me earlier today -- so if you lick hard enough you should be able to taste some of my juices which will soon be filling you too."

I told Catherine to put her wine down and indicated she should lower herself slowly onto Agnes's upturned face. She ignored the bit about the wine, but was soon straddling Agnes nicely, her knees either side of Agnes's head. Her back would be to me when I went down on Agnes, so I walked round to the other side of the bed first to admire the view of Catherine, wine glass in outstretched hand; breasts bare and head flung back; pussy spread and glistening above Agnes's probing tongue and face.

Satisfied with the encouraging mix of slurping and moaning noises coming from the two friends, I returned to the space between Agnes's outspread legs. I could see Agnes's chin and tongue between Catherine's bum cheeks and arching back, and my eyes moved down over Agnes's nicely spread, round tits, across the flatness of her belly and the indentation of her belly button to the inviting triangle of her crotch, framed by the curve of her gently heaving thighs. Her virgin pussy was just visible through her soft, teenage pubic hair.

My hands followed my eyes, first taking in as much of her breasts as I could and pressing the firm, warm flesh to enjoy the feel of her nipples, then stroking down and across her belly to rest on the very tops of her thighs.

I knelt down and moved my hands under her thighs so I could lift them over my shoulders as I moved in closer. I ran a finger down her pussy gently, then back up to split her labia and expose the brighter pinkness beneath. I felt her body tense, and moved both hands in to pull back her labia fully from both sides, giving my waiting tongue a clear target and exposing the neat indentations of her virgin hymen protecting her vagina below.

I moved my head right down between her lovely warm thighs, pressing the tip of my tongue first against the very bottom of her pussy, and then sliding it up towards her clitoris, pressing in as far as I could to just touch the top of her hymen and then press up between her lips until I felt the firmer flesh at the top.

She tasted mostly of clean water and shower at first, but on the third lick as my tongue reached her clit I heard a little 'Oh!' from above, and a new musky, bitter-sweet taste started to come through, drawing me on and in. I pressed harder with my tongue and held my head still as she bucked slightly against me; her pussy wetter now as her juices mingled with my saliva. I moved my hands round to grip the wonderful smoothness of her bum and pressed my tongue as far into her as I could, squeezing her between my hands and head and lapping at her juices and the texture of her cunt with my tongue as I pressed my top lip hard against her clit.

She tasted wonderful now, and was moving with increasing urgency. I couldn't get enough of her, and it was several minutes before I raised my head.

Catherine had had enough, and had moved back to her previous position at the head of the bed, one hand now between her legs playing with her pussy gently, the other still holding her wine glass. It was clear that she was enjoying the show.

"Turn over and get on your hands and knees facing the window," I ordered Agnes. "The time has come."

She did as she was told. I took a moment to smooth her hair down her back and admire her arse, which was round, white and perfect. I kissed both cheeks lightly. Her breasts hung down nicely beneath her, and I couldn't resist a quick fondle, running my hand over the nearest one and then down around her waist. I followed my hand with the rest of my body and knelt behind her, my erect cock pointing neatly between her legs.

I reached forward and spread her thighs and knees slightly, so I had a clear view of her waiting pussy. I took a firm hold of her hip with one hand, and positioned my cock just above her pussy, resting on her bum crack, with the other.

"You can see Big Ben through the window," I said, "pointing directly forward." The tower was the best part of a mile away, but you could just about read the time.

"You can always remember this, because you will be losing your virginity at exactly 6pm, on the third stroke of my cock."

With that I took my cock and guided it between her legs, stroking upwards from her clitoris towards her vagina, using it to push her moist labia apart, teasing but not pushing too hard.

"One!" I said, quietly. Her body felt still and expectant. Catherine had stopped playing with herself and was motionless too.

I pulled back and repeated the movement. This time, though, when I reached the top of my stroke, as I called out "Two!" (a little louder) I pushed the head of my penis firmly but gently into her, opening her pussy but stopping as soon as my cock felt the resistance of her hymen.

I paused, both hands now firmly planted on her hips, just where the flesh of her bum cheeks met the harder surface of her back; the tip of my cock held between her labia and about an inch inside her; her body tense and her pussy moist, hungry and waiting.

I let a few seconds pass, enjoying the feeling and the moment.

"Three!" I called, and thrust hard and fast through her resisting hymen and into her properly. She cried out and I stopped, as her body tensed in response; holding my cock about 5 inches deep, gripping her waist tightly.

I waited a moment or two, her cunt gripping and holding my cock and getting used to the new feeling. Somewhere deep down she decided she liked it -- as girls usually do - because I could feel her body slowly start to relax again. I started to press forward again slowly, letting my cock penetrate her to its full length, enjoying the sensation as my tip pushed into her untouched passages and parted the moist curtains of her secret flesh, exploring and shaping her body to the shape of my throbbing cock.

She let out another cry -- lower and more like a moan this time - as my cock reached the end of her vagina, the tip just touching her cervix as my balls bumped against her crotch. I pulled back slowly, stroking her back and bum gently with my hand as I did. I allowed it to come back 3 or 4 inches, then I thrust forward again -- a little faster this time - again gripping her waist tightly and again rewarded with a moan that was a little more pleasure and a little less pain.

"Well done," I whispered, "you are a woman now, and this will get better and better from now on".

I began to thrust harder and with more rhythm then, and I moved my hands over and around her arse to enjoy its firmness as she relaxed and her cries grew fainter. Catherine moved down the bed to whisper something in her ear and stroke Agnes's hair as she bucked rhythmically under my thrusts. This was too tempting for me, and I indicated she should move her body so it was alongside Agnes's, on her hands and knees too, with her backside where I could get at it easily.

She looked puzzled, as if unsure that I might want to fuck her too, but she needn't have worried; the only pussy I intended to fill was Agnes's. I had something else in mind for Catherine, apart from the lovely view and sense of power that her raised and naked arse gave me alongside Agnes's, with my cock deep inside it.

Now as I thrust into Agnes I was able to give Catherine's broad arse a neat spank in time with each movement, creating a satisfying medley of synchronised cries from the girls together with the smack of my hand against Catherine's soft flesh. Her first cry was loud and surprised, because she hadn't expected it, but I wasn't spanking to hurt her -- just to feel the pleasure and shape of her bum beneath my hand -- so she soon fell back into little cries of pleasure too.

I could feel my climax coming and knew it was time to bring this to an end.

I reached forward to cup one breast from each of the girls in each hand; Agnes's bouncing pleasantly in time to my thrusts. Then I pulled both hands back: my left hand reached under Agnes to find her clit and my right hand down between Catherine's bum cheeks so I could insert two fingers into her wet cunt from behind. She reached back to play with her own clit at the same time.

I let my fingers push into Catherine in time with my cock pushing into Agnes. My left hand pushed at Agnes's clit and her moans turned into gasps as my cock felt another tightening and burst of moisture inside her increasingly well-lubricated fresh cunt. My cunt -- the virgin pussy only I owned and only my cock had known.

Agnes's shrieks reached a crescendo as she orgasmed, her hair flying forward as her head nodded uncontrollably. I withdrew my hands from both pussies and grasped Agnes firmly round her hips, increasing the intensity of my own thrusting. My cock fired my semen deep into her as I came too, pushing both our bodies forward to lie flat on the bed as I sought to get my seed as deep as possible inside her.

12