The Tourists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on top of her for a few moments, my cock still inside her, and then rolled off, completely spent and satisfied. Agnes smiled at me, and Catherine brought us both glasses of wine.

"So now it is Catherine's turn again, yes?" said Agnes. She wasn't joking...

That was the beginning of a long and energetic week. It wasn't the end of my accidental adventures with French tourists though. A month later I answered a knock on my front door to find another two beautiful and buxom young French students standing there, with rucksacks on their backs and broad smiles on their faces.

"Hello," said the shorter of the two, "my name is Chantalle and this is Kiki. We have never seen Big Ben, and our friend Agnes says that if we ask you nicely you have a very special way of showing him to good girls?"

I opened the door a little wider, and they each rewarded me with a wiggle of their pert little arses as they walked past me into my flat. I pushed the door closed behind them, opened out my hands and swung both arms back.

'Welcome!' I said, letting both arms swing forward so my hands connected with both arses simultaneously. The girls jumped in unison, grinned back at me over their shoulders, and walked on into the living room.

I paused a moment to enjoy the feel of their bums on my palms and allow myself to imagine what the rest of their bodies might feel like, then followed.

*************

The end.

12