All Comments on 'The Tournament of Colors'

by MisterWildCard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 6 years ago
Ummm... wait... what?

Normally, I'm not someone to simply cry "more", but...

WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY?

Calm down, calm down.

Listen. You have your Tokusatsu down pat. In that short span, you've built some interesting characters. You've set up a killer setting. You've had two of your crew do it, and in the shower no less, which is an automatic bonus star for me. You have a hand for light-hearted conversation and a quick, clean flow.

And then you left out the ass-kicking? And the vehicles? And the giant monsters? I'm sorry to say, this isn't a story, this is a tease of the highest order. Super Sentai AND sexy work fantastic together. I would LOVE to see this expanded into a full-on novel(la), with all of the above plus more from the rest of the team. And a giant combining robot.

PLEASE!

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 6 years ago

I really like the relationships in this squad. I could see them all, the attitudes and competitive natures coming out. I smiled a lot enjoying your humor. Great work :)

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago
Chang-Ying & D.J.

Has D.J. got himself a little crush on Chang-Ying? He was awful quick to volunteer for laps as soon as she got them. Hot little story, Mr. WC. I enjoyed it.

MisterWildCardMisterWildCardalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Chang-Ying & D.J.

You know, I honestly didn't think about that when I was writing it -- but I do like that idea about D.J.'s motivations. I may do a followup story from Chang-Ying's point of view down the road. :)

eideticeideticalmost 6 years ago
Great Start

I love the succinct way you introduced your characters, gave them enough depth to tease my imagination and understand their dynamics, then let two of them get down-and-dirty in a nicely setup sex scene... including the interruption.

Like Blind_Justice, though, I got to the end and wondered "where's the rest of it? You can't just stop here!"

I do hope you take this into multiple segments, developing the different characters against the backdrop of the Incursion. This is a really good start. 5* - Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterWildCard@MisterWildCard
348 Followers
Update 3/28/24 I need to remove "An Un-Conventional Romance" from Literotica, as I am about to sign a print publishing contract for this book that requires the story to be removed from all of its current online locations. This has been one of my most popular works, and I app...