All Comments on 'The Tow Driver'

by Giorgio66Epz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDY7 months ago

Dude, I felt like I'm reading a f***g lab report than a literotica story... What is your job??? A lab assistant or something?!? There was no enjoyment at all... Read some stories here & get an idea about creative writing before you start working on a new one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ignore 'SLSEXBUDDY' she was in a bind; she was missing sex and there were two available guys more than willing to trade sex for a car repair. It was Quid Quo Pro. Everyone got what they wanted, including her clueless husband.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice idea, but it lacked flow. The first thing is to get rid of the switches back to present tense, which make it difficult to read. If you can then get inside her head and tell it as a story rather than a news report, it will work.

Becaa57Becaa577 months ago

Thinking about this from my point of view, I can see why she agreed to it. I probably would have too. One thing I don't remember was birth control if she was on it or not

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ending ruined it. Five guys... really??? Better ending... Wife figured out her husband was a complete loser and decided to kick his wimp ass to the curb. She continued to fuck Allen for a while but told Mateo no more. She wouldn't ruin somebody else's marriage. She and Allen became fuck buddies and eventually married.

RaeandLynnRaeandLynn7 months ago

HOPE THERE IS A PART 2 (3+)................LOVE IT SO FAR

Giorgio66EpzGiorgio66Epz7 months agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone for taking the time... I really appreciate the feed back, it all helps me to improve and grow. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous