All Comments on 'The Tow Service Pt. 02'

by nathalia_sky

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lovesexyshoeslovesexyshoes9 months ago

Beautiful.

Thank you!

Kisses Stef

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow9 months ago

So beautiful! one of the best stories I've read. You captured our dreams and experiences wonderfully!

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD589 months ago

Would you love being in Amanda's shoes?

Yes, LOL and her whole outfit and in that car too.

Did you expect such a turn of events?

I thought you might drag it out for one more story. But it's still good.

A little of the language is very flowery with big words. I don't mind exactly because it sort of sets up the characters. But watch the constant repetition of certain phrases.

What do you think will happen next?

I'm not sure. I would like to see their relationship continue out into the rest of "real life". There's a lot of directions you could go with it. I think it's good work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looking forward to Rebecca’s “I told you so” when hearing what happened.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written! Very romantic. Wonderful balance between internal monologue and progressive intimacies. Thank you.

KatiwantsKatiwants9 months ago

Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm so very beautiful and so very sensuous!!!

GerryleeGerrylee9 months ago

Love the story,let me relive my real life adventure one nite late summer at the drive in threater

ColonelinguistColonelinguist9 months ago

You have brought forth an interesting subject Nathalie. Can a mtf crossdresser truly believe that they aren’t in any way attracted to men? Maybe. But subconsciously, such an individual would obviously want to be an object of a man’s sexual desires IHMO, so this story was at the very least, thought provoking.

But how can Amanda have a closet full of female attire and yet this girlfriend you have alluded to apparently doesn’t know anything about it’s existence? Hmmmm…That could be the subject of a whole other story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh this is so good…very romantic but very hot at the same time… Love that Robert squeezed her penis, definitely a nice and special addition… Would love to see them simply get married…what’s going on for both of them may require that…also a simultaneously romantic and hot thought..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your command of the language is admirable, but I'm afraid you're getting a little "showy" with it, which detracts from the realism of the storyline. Perhaps you could use the more eloquent language in some erotic poetry, where it would serve to enhance the piece?

Gorgeous story, nonetheless. i am totally in love with both of the protagonists and hope to see another installment in which their relationship becomes permanent, not necessarily excluding the girlfriend.

You are very talented and I wish you great success X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernathalia_sky@nathalia_sky
My head is full of naughty fantasies. 😏 Life is too short to walk without high heels. 👠

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES