All Comments on 'The Tower'

by snootyfox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Can we please get a sequel! Or at least a mini sequel where we can get a more graphicly detailed sex scene of Angelica and her daddy's first time. And a detsiled account of their wedding night consumation.

(I especially want a sequel because i am suddenly worried Angelica poisoned her father. Though no motivation for doing so was ever explained. Hopefully she just meant that she prepared it with an aphrodisiac)

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Mr Fox, whether snooty or not, your skills as a storyteller are almost unparalleled on Lit. This story is truly amazing, and thoroughly enjoyable. Your characterisation skills are similarly โ€œawesomeโ€ (to coin an expression ๐Ÿ˜‡ ) and we gain a clear picture of all the key participants. What fascinates me is my belief that you could not provide any further episodes; my suspicious mind suggests that the goblet provided by his daughter is poisoned and he is soon, again, the former prince of the land. Nevertheless, I would love to see further episodes. This one deserves at least five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

C'mon, the last sentence looks not very promising. Don't hang us, author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous