The Tower Pt. 02

Story Info
Anya learns discipline, and gives up her ass.
4.2k words
4.43
13.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands clutched around something hidden like it was the most precious thing in the world, Anya stepped off the elevator and walked straight up to the door. Fidgeting for a moment with the handle it finally gave way and she pushed the door open to enter.

With a musical laugh, fitting as she entered Seth's apartment at the complex, Anya crossed the living room and headed straight for the bedroom. Peering inside she giggled again as she found it empty.

With happiness caressing her features, Anya shed her dress, folding it neatly in a pile with her shoes on top. Dropping her bra and panties on to the pile, she topped it with the key she had taken when she left his apartment that morning.

Maybe she had been too drunk still to think straight.

Or maybe she was so drunk she knew what she was doing. Either way here she was, the stolen key returned with an extra gift of herself.

Anya hopped onto the bed, smoothing the soft comforter out as she lay on her stomach facing the door. Head propped up on her hands, she waited in Seth's bed, naked except for the flowers she wore in her hair that lay down her back.

Seth closed his door with a soft click, and turned to face his living room. As he made his way towards the kitchen, his eyes fell on his bedroom door, which was open. This immediately set him on edge, as he always closed doors after leaving rooms.

Padding slowly across, he nudged the door open and was met by the most breath sight he had ever seen. Anya was lying on his bed, relaxed, smiling and gazing at him as she bit her lip. She was utterly naked, her perfect body presented to him as a gift.

Watching the expression on his face change from wary anger to stunned surprise, Anya's smile grew wider and her confidence boosted. Crooking her finger at him, Anya beckoned Seth over to join her.

"Surprise" her voice was breathy, the tone matching the arousal that had already begun to tint her skin pink.

Seth walked slowly over to the bed, his eyes travelling from head to toe as he did. His gaze slowly ascended up those slender, smooth legs, to the bald, enticing flesh of her sex. From her mound, his eyes took in her flat, toned stomach, those perfectly round and firm breasts, all the way up to her beautiful, innocent face, framed by her white-blonde hair.

Anya rolled to her knees, the height of the bed putting her face to face with him. Her eyes held a softness as she met his, a sense of shyness as she gazed at him from underneath her lashes.

"I have been looking forward to seeing you all day" Anya ran her fingers down his cheek, they were soft and supple, skin without a single mar against his flesh. The scent of wildflowers clung to her as she toyed with the end of his tie. Wrapping it around her hand, Anya pulled him close, her lips a bare whisper away from his, "and I have been needing this all day."

With those words she kissed him, soft lips brushing against his shy at first, teasing him. Then her kiss was filled with the passion of lovers separated for thousands of years. She kissed him with such need it seemed if she could never get enough.

Her naked form pressed against him as she drowned in his kiss, Seth could feel her breasts pressing into him through his clothes, nipples hardening as her arousal built.

Stepping back, Seth pulled his tie off, but didn't discard it immediately. Instead, he laid it on the bed by Anya's knee. Unbuttoning his shirt, he took his time, enjoying the building desire in the grey eyes that watched every tantalising movement of his hands as they slipped the shirt off.

Then he reached down, and after kicking his shoes and his socks off, he popped the button at the top of his trousers, slowly lowering the zip.

Anya's eyes hungrily followed the small tab of metal as it slid further and further, until Seth finally tugged his boxers and jeans off, fully revealing himself to her view.

Watching him was agonizing, every movement sparked the flame of desire in her core. Kneeling on the bed, Anya took her time exploring his body. She trailed her fingers along the muscles in his chest, alternating between the soft pads of her fingers and the sharp edge of her nails.

With a deep sigh of appreciation, she dropped her hand lower, fingers dancing along his hardened length as her lips pressed against the hollow of his throat.

As Anya's slim hand encircled his shaft, Seth let out a deep groan. Her fingers were warm and soft as they slowly began to stroke back and forth, causing him to swell harder and thicker. Her lips on his neck were fleeting, and his desire to possess the goddess before him only built higher.

With a smile he could feel on his skin, Anya shifted and slid off the bed, her hand never losing grip against his cock. Deft fingers toyed with him as she trailed kisses along his body. From his neck and across his chest Anya trailed her mouth hot against his skin.

Each feather soft kiss brought her lower on his body, until she reached the prominent bones of his hips. Kneeling before him, Anya looked up, her eyes twinkling as she whispered.

"No touching.." Without breaking her vision, her lips brushed against the tip of his shaft held firmly in her grasp. "You have to keep your hands to yourself".

Hot and warm, she took him into her mouth, hand still wrapped around the base, the glow of the diamond on her finger lighting up her eyes.

Tongue sliding underneath she swallowed him whole, slow even strokes as she filled her mouth with him. Her own breath coming quicker as she met his gaze lovingly.

Groaning low and long, Seth's head tilted back, hissing softly at the sensation of her warm, wet mouth engulfing his whole length. Back and forth, over and over, it was maddening, and Seth knew when his orgasm came, it would be akin to a dam breaking.

Watching his pleasure spurred Anya on, seeing the desire on his face as she filled her mouth with his hardness coaxed her own need.

With each long stroke of her mouth, she took him in deeper, until he brushed against the back of her throat. Purring in pleasure as he groaned again, Anya dropped her hand away.

Bracing both hands against his thighs, she opened her throat and took him in fully. Tasting every inch of him, she slid her head back and forth, each new thrust sending waves through him as he filled her mouth and throat.

Torture... it was torture. Her mouth and throat were taking all of him, and the pleasure that was radiating in him was almost insanity causing. His release was drawing near, and he looked down into those beautiful grey eyes.

" Anya... I'm..." he broke off as another jolt of pleasure rattled his spine.

She looked up at him, her eyes glassy with pleasure and without a word continued to slide him in and out of her mouth. She could feel him swell between her lips, his body shaking with the pleasure of her mouth around him.

Feeling his legs go rigid beneath her hands, Anya took him in the deepest he could go and held him. She knew his body couldn't take another stroke of her wet lips, knew the explosion was coming by how he tensed.

When his orgasm came, it was explosive, his shaft thickening and swelling, before his seed spurted into her waiting mouth.

There was so much of it, Anya had to either swallow it or choke, and to his immense arousal, she swallowed every last drop, not missing a bit before her tongue slowly cleaned his length, not missing an inch.

Standing slowly, Anya felt the muscles in his body lose the rigidity of climax, running her fingers along his sides and past his chest to wrap her hands around his neck.

"Now you can touch" Standing on tiptoes, she kissed him deeply, holding her naked body to his. Feeling the warmth of the sun on her skin sent shivers of pleasure through her.

"Welcome home?" Anya laughed with a slight purr as she held him tightly.

"Think it's funny, do we? Breaking into my flat..." Seth asked, his voice husky and deep. "You know, I think you deserve to be punished for that. But what would be suitable?" He asked as he looked down into those faded grey eyes.

"I, " Anya paused, drowning in the golden glow of his eyes, "I used a key. I even brought it back..." her voice trailed off as she stood shivering in anticipation under his gaze. She licked her lips as her breath quickened, placing a hand against his chest as she tried to calm her excitement. "Punishment? I..." she ran her fingers over his arm "perhaps, if you think I was bad, I deserve a spanking" Anya looked at him like she was surprised at what she had said.

"A spanking? Dear sweet Anya..." Seth leaned down and placed a finger under her chin, stopping an inch away. "What a remarkable suggestion... and exactly what I had in mind."

Sitting on the bed, Seth took her arm and yanked, sending her sprawling across his lap, leaving that beautiful ass in the air, perfectly placed for him to caress it gently.

For just a moment she thought he was going to kiss her again as he moved within a breath away from her face.

His voice rolled over her, melodic and hypnotizing it was no surprise he was the god of music. He could sing law books and she would find herself wet with desire.

As she sprawled across his lap, Anya yelped followed by a giggle. Head down, her hair slid over her shoulders, she could see its length pooling on the floor.

Each second that ticked by increased her breathing, anticipation of what was to come next almost as much torture as the real thing.

Seth ran his hand slowly over the firm, porcelain smooth flesh of her ass, fondling it and squeezing it gently.

It was perfect for spanking, and Seth intended to take his time. Trailing a finger down the middle of her ass, it passed over the last place he had yet to claim.

The giggle turned to a soft moan as Anya felt his hand roam across her skin. Each touch sent shivers down her legs as she turned her toes in, trying to keep her balance.

As Seth's finger slid past the unexplored entry to her ass, Anya squirmed with surprise. A soft whine of pleasure escaped from her lips as her body craved more of his touch.

As his finger touched that tightest of holes, Anya squirmed and Seth wondered if she was a virgin there. But it was an issue to be explored later, as at that moment, he had something else to do.

Raising his hand, he delivered a sharp slap to her left buttock

As his hand connected with her left cheek, Anya yelped and squirmed. The yelp turned into a soft moan, as she relaxed across his thighs. A soft pink flush tinged her skin where his hand had connected.

"Seth" her voice was soft and muffled where she leaned down towards the floor, breath coming quicker with each passing second.

With a sharp, whip crack sound, his hand made contact with her other buttock, turning the skin pink and leaving a warmth buzzing in Anya's skin.

Then another, on an entirely new spot on her left buttock, before a fourth lit up untouched skin on her right again.

Over and over, his hand skilfully struck her ass, the pain fleeting before that deliciously sensual warmth was left in its wake.

The squeal that accompanied each contact of his hand against her turned into soft whimpers of pleasure as she arched her back. Anya squirmed on his lap, her body bursting with desires kindled out of the frozen darkness that had been broken open inside her.

Biting her lower lip, she tried to keep still as she took every ounce of punishment but the burning inside her core would not subside. Unable to control her wants, the scent of her arousal filled the room, mingling with the wildflowers she had woven through her hair.

Seth stopped for a moment, trailing his finger down the glistening, smooth and exquisitely tight slit of her sex, his finger coating in her arousal.

Smiling softly at the deep shiver and sensual moan this drew from her, he parted her reddened cheeks and slid the drenched, slick finger up to the first knuckle into her only untouched hole.

Anya moaned deep at his touch, her legs parted involuntarily opening herself wider as the roll of pleasure washed over her.

Every inch of her body was on fire and hypersensitive. Each touch was like a spark that sent a wild rush of desire through her.

As Seth's finger slid into her virginal opening, a high pitched gasp of surprise ripped from her throat as Anya arched her back head snapping up.

Eyes wide, the shock turned into a pleasure she had never felt before. Whimpering she shook on his lap, shivers rolling in waves across her body.

The reaction to his gesture was encouraging, so Seth eased the finger in further, her depths warm and wonderfully tight. She clearly had never experienced it before, but her body clearly wanted more of it.

As the rest of his finger made contact with her sensitive buttocks, Seth slowly began to ease it back out, before slowly invading her body again. This slow, methodical pace became a slow, torturous fucking of her ass, his finger exploring and opening her to him.

With every slow pass of his finger into her unexplored hole, Anya felt the waves build and could not stop the sounds from passing her lips. Every second was a new sensation, her body tensed and relaxed as he coaxed new sounds from her lips.

"Seth?" She stumbled on his name, gasps coming between the syllables. "I...oh... gods...I" words turned to moans, unable to even form a coherent phrase Anya found herself bucking against him, primal passions turning her wanton and free.

Her toes scrabbled for purchase on the floor; she lost all coordination in the base urges that ran through her blood.

Shivering a little at the unrestrained fervor Anya was exhibiting, Seth slowly eased a second finger into her, opening her and preparing her for what he truly wanted to do.

Her arousal was trickling down and pooling on the sheets, and such deep and primal moans were erupting from her throat that his own restraint was breaking.

Stuttering gasps of pleasure echoed in the room, grabbing at whatever she could, her hand closed around his ankle as she tried pushing back, desperate for more.

Her manners, politeness and pretenses of ladylike behaviors were ripped away as she devolved into a desperate pleading mess on his lap

All Anya knew was pleasure and desire and her only grasp on reality in that moment was he was the one who could give it all to her.

Feral moans erupted from her lips, a sheen of sweat covered her back and the bright pink tone of her ass seemed even brighter in the light. Anya *was* spring, spring was virginal and new.

There was a reason they said to take a woman's virginity was to deflower them. All she wanted in that moment was to feel full with him deep inside her, to claim the blossom left to him and him alone.

Finally reaching the point where his need for her outweighed his patience, Seth gently grabbed her by the chin and raised her up to put his lips by her ear. "I'm going to fuck you now, Anya."

His words burned in her soul, the heat of his breath against her ear was a fire that would not be extinguished. In his voice she heard desire and want. His words were a command, a hand on her throat, drawing out the last primal fires, coaxing the ember to a blaze inside her.

Anya nodded not trusting her lips to form any words more than the simple "yes". she surrendered everything for the pleasure she desired, her body needed him more than anything she had ever wanted before.

Standing, Seth gently laid her on the bed, her body face down in utter submission. He gazed at her for a moment, enjoying the sight of her so wanton, so eager for him.

Reaching down, Seth used her hips to shift her body into position, leaving her thoroughly spanked and still slightly open ass on full and proud display.

Kneeling behind her, he leaned down and slid his tongue into her, circling that tight ring of muscle as he sought to not only prepare her for what came next, but to fully enjoy her body.

She needed to be ready, or he would tear her apart, so his tongue explored her, Anya moaning desperately under his ministrations as he gently and slowly opened her further and further to his desires.

Grabbing at the bed, Anya gripped two handfuls of the blanket, as she muffled her screams of pleasure into the bed. As she felt his tongue explore her, Anya moaned even louder. It was everything she could do to not squirm and keep herself where he had lay her down. His hands on her thighs held her in place while he took his enjoyment of her body.

Teasing her to the edge over and over until she begged for more, pleading to be complete until he dropped her back. It was agony and it was glorious and Anya never wanted to ever stop. This was bliss. This moment, her, him, the sunlight ring on her finger, the warmth that thawed the frozen heart that had begun when she drunkenly took a dare on his balcony.

Whispering her desires into the bed, her white blond hair lay around her shoulders and pooled on the dark fabric in sharp contrast. The light radiated along her skin, almost as if she were glowing with the sun herself.

It was time. She was wet, open and ready. Shifting her a little, he guided his length to her, and with the slightest of hesitation, he slid the tip of his thick length into her.

Anya screamed his name to the heavens as she felt herself split open with the burning heat of pleasure. Wet and warm her body accepted the tentative invasion of his cock into the tight opening of her ass. The whimpers of the new sensation were sharp, a gasp of breath and then she relaxed.

"Seth. " she whispered his name like a caress, "don't. Don't stop. Just. A moment. Please."

Each word was punctuated by a gasp but he could hear the pleasure in her voice, a husky tinge of arousal dripped from every word. "But. Don't stop."

Letting her grow accustomed to his presence inside her, Seth slowly eased another two inches into her, feeling her stretch to accommodate him.

Anya bit into the bed cover, her fingers clenching the sheets so tight Seth thought she would rip them. But the moans that tore from her throat as he opened her and owned her.... There was no pain there at all.

The wave of pleasure exploded from her, the fullness of his shaft sliding deep inside her unexplored hole sent her howling with need. Senses dulled until there was only her and him and their joining. Her cries brought him deeper, slowly filling and stretching her.

The tight warmth enveloped him, taking in all he had to give. Anya wrapped her hands around the sheets as she pushed back into Seth, her body dancing speared on his shaft.

No pain only pleasure as she dug her toes in for purchase giving herself to him unyielding.

He slid another few inches in, taking each new depth in slow agonizing pace to heighten the enjoyment for them both.

His hands on her hips, the soft skin hot against his palms as she slid himself fully home inside her stretched smooth ass. Like they were made to go together, the swell of her cheeks pressed into his hips, body cupping hers.

Anya shuddered on his thick length sunk to the fullest depth within.

Seth held still for several moments, hissing softly as he savored the warmth, the tightness... it was exquisite inside her.

Beneath him, Anya was quivering softly, no longer biting the sheets, but lying with her head turned aside, soft, erotic moans passing her lips every time she exhaled.

Then, with a glance up at Seth, her eyes twinkling with desire, her lip between her teeth, she nodded.

As slowly as he had invaded her, Seth began to ease himself out. Each inch slipped out of her, causing Anya to let out a continuous, shiver inducing and utterly primal moan, the sound echoing in the air, and causing goosebumps to ripple his golden skin.

Just as the tip of his shaft threatened to pop free of her, Seth pushed back in, tantalisingly slow, as he once more opened Anya up, another deep, tremoring moan belying the pleasure that was suffusing every inch of her. Hands on her buttocks, exposing the sight of his penetration to him, Seth gradually picked up the pace.

12