The Tower Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers gripped her ass, holding her tightly Seth slid himself back, pulling through the tight wetness before he slammed himself home inside her again.

Lips parted as she panted Anya rocked on the bed, each thrust of his hips into hers pushing her forward.

Back arching she screamed his name with passion as he buried himself inside her over and over. Waves of heat passed through her as everything tingled. Her arousal was cloying as Seth drove himself to the edge of desire.

Buried inside her wetness, he could feel the muscles tighten around him, every stroke of his thickness drove Anya even farther into blissful ecstasy. Her perfectly round ass rose and fell with his thrusts as he felt his control slipping.

Bent over the bed with the waves of feeling rolling over her, Anya only existed in that moment. The heat of his hands on her hips, the strength of his body as Seth claimed another hidden facet of her. Each cry that pulled from her lips was a symphony of the pleasures of fucking.

With every thrust the wave crashed over her, no thoughts surfaced just the sheer carnal enjoyment of being taken and having herself on display for him and his enjoyment.

"I can't. Can't. Hold." The rest of her words were lost in the explosive scream tore from her lungs of ecstasy as Anya dropped her head and let her body take over.

Seth felt her body begin to writhe and quake as her orgasm took over. As it did, her ass clenched and contracted on him, the orgasm that had been rapidly building in his own body was swiftly brought to an eruption, his length delving as deep as possible inside Anya before he climaxed, his seed flooding Anya.

Anya groaned again as she felt him release his seed inside her ass, the feeling odd but pleasurable, sending small tremors of ecstasy through her frame as she simply held on and rode their joint orgasm out, until finally, with a shudder and a moan of his own, Seth slumped forward, his weight causing her knees to give way.

Drowning in a sea of pleasure, the ripples of her climax shuddered through her body as Anya lay on the bed Seth's body draped over hers.

Warm and water, she gasped for breath, hearing his heartbeat pounding rapidly a soothing rhythm that she felt in her own chest as well.

As they both began to come down from the heights their passion had taken them to, Anya slid her hand into his, her smaller hand disappearing into his.

"Gods" she breathed, the pleasure of him filling her a newly awakened pleasure turning every muscle in her body weak.

Seth kissed the nape of her neck, then rolled sideways, staying buried full length within her perfect and petite body.

The motion drew deep, content groans from Anya, but she snuggled closer nonetheless as he pulled the covers over them, spooning her body and holding her tight.

Wrapped in the blankets, and surrounded by his body, Anya sighed with happiness as he put one leg over her possessively. Tucked against his chest she could feel the warm comfort of his breath against her.

As sleep began to pull at her, she felt her soul flutter like a butterfly, giddy at this time, staying in the circle of his embrace.

Seth felt her body begin to relax into the embrace of sleep, and summoned a corona of deep, comforting warmth, spreading through her from within and around her from him.

Anya snuggled a little closer, and moments before he heard soft, delicate snores, heard her mumble, "I love you, Seth."

Smiling softly, Anya pulled her a little closer, kissed her temple and whispered back. "I love you too, Anya..." before placing his forehead against the nape of her neck, closing his eyes and letting the dark of sleep take him.

12