The Town of Umbolo: Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was in heaven, feeling her father's whole body pressed against her , her hands gripped against the muscles of her sweaty back as he pounded into her. She wrapped her legs around him holding him as close as possible. His face was buried into her neck and his warm breaths tickled her neck delightfully. She could feel her orgasm rapidly approaching and she surrendered herself completely to her father, giving him full control as she clung onto him. Her orgasm ripped through her causing her back to arch even under the weight of her father, it felt like every fibre in her body simultaneously screaming with joy. It felt only right for her to join in as she cried out in ecstasy. Ben felt her orgasm and her body tightening below her and her pussy rhythmically contracting on his cock and it pushed him over the edge as well. He pushed in as far as he could, burying himself to the hilt in his daughter's cunt and came, shooting his sperm into her. Nicole, coming down from her orgasm, felt her father's sperm shooting into her and it filed her with a primal joy.

His orgasm finished he slumped onto his daughter's body, she nuzzled into his neck,enjoying the comforting weight of his body on hers. They kissed slowly and tenderly.

"Happy birthday darling," he whispered to her breathily.

"Thanks daddy," she responded in kind.

They stayed together, now on their sides, still entwined and still connected. Nicole was in a state of bliss, on her eighteenth birthday she finally felt whole, she finally felt complete, with her daddy, her love, with her and within her what more could she ask for?

12