All Comments on 'The Toy Box Ch. 06'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fuckin' Great.

This series is absolutely awesome dude. You should continue more with Ben and Karen. I'd love to keep reading. What else happens? Who all is in the club!! I want more!!!! ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Breathless

Your story left me breathless. It amazes me how you combine such animalness with tenderness. You show that trust is one of the most imortant ingredients for great sex. I imagine that you are a wonderful lover who can release any woman's inhibitions. I have read all of your work on this website. You have turned me into a fan. I want more, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
woah

that was wonderful... i would love to be part of something like that... but i'd be too bold. i also loved ur story bout sylvia and wesley... do u write from experience or do you really have a great immagination? keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb

Just felt the need to say how great I thought that story was. It's rare that I read a story here and get truly carried away to the point of having to finish it in one sitting. Good enough in any case to hope you someday write a novel I can buy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unbelieveable!

This was the second of your stories that I have read in 24 hours. I have been left gasping each time. I usually avoid erotica with a male homosexual element, but this one pulled me right along, wanting to find out what the next stage was. The writing and the feel you have for your characters is superb.

I read the Chicago hotel story first and really want to know more about those two.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your stories make me so wet and horny. I love your muse and hope you write more really really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievable garbage

Poorly written, unimaginative and implausible. That's the best I can say. A "1" because zero isn't possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous